Ensuring your gutter is properly installed will protect your home from water overflow. Learn how far your gutter should be from the roof edge and the facia board.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Ivanhoe, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Ivanhoe
- Gutter GeorgeGreat service at a fair price, worked with me every step or the way and would recommend to a friend.
- ByersByers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you!
- Brews Roy construction incGutter repair and replacement was done very well. Handyman service was done very well. Screens were sublet for repair. Work on the screens could have been better.
- Bradford Sheet MetalGreat service and new gutters look fantastic! Installed items were exactly as quoted, and final price was also as quoted. Professional staff provided good recommendations, and maintained a clean work area. I definitely recommend them for your gutters. Fair price, quality product and quality installation
- 101 SEAMLESS GUTTERSReceived a visit by the owner, Steve, who provided me with a verbal quote for my job. After accepting the quote and agreeing to the work, I then waited over a month and a half. Finally got the job (single gutter added to a new porch)...very simple project. When I got the bill, it was 55% higher than the quote. When I challenged the bill, I was told that what happened when the owner visited my site did not happen, that there never was a quote and that the owner would never give one verbally. This is simply not true. I have worked with many different contractors over the years who have worked on my house. I have never has a dispute with a contractor and have often paid a higher price than was quoted due to unforeseen circumstances that we encountered once the project started. In each case, I had the chance to discuss with the contractor an come to some reasonable agreement. Not this time. This event was simply, "...quote low, bill high." Really unethical. I do not recommend these folks and will not use them again
- Second Generation Roofing IncThis has been the worst experience I have ever had with a company in the 37 years (and 8 properties I own). The most important thing I can pass on to anyone from this horrible experience, is to make sure you do most of your dealing with them via email and not on phone conversations or text, because they do no stand behind what was said or texted. In my original conversation with Jackie Farris, the office manager at Second Generation Roofing, I had advised her that the Property Management and HOA at my son's complex required that all the roofs be some sort of charcoal gray color. She sent me a pic of a charcoal GAF roof sample in an email. I responded by phone asking for a lighter gray as the 2 story peak roof home was already very hot upstairs much of the time. She responded in an email: From: Subject: RE: Roof Shingle Sample Color & Gutter Screens Date: September 16, 2021 at 1:44:16 PM PDT To: "'Kim Sousa'" Hello, Here are the colors for the gutters, and also a picture of the lighter gray you were asking for ( there are 3 different grays Thunderstorm Gray, George Town Grey and Moiré Black). Hope that helps. Thank you, Jackie Farris Office Manager Second Generation Roofing, Inc. (707) 765-8512 I responded again by phone with Jackie letting her know I liked the lightest one, "Georgetown Gray." Next email: On Sep 29, 2021, at 9:28 AM, Kim Sousa wrote: Hi Jackie, I can’t find the pics anywhere of the roof I picked. Next email to Jackie: From: Kim Sousa [mailto:email@example.com] Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 9:38 AM To: Second Generation Roofing Subject: Re: Second Generation Roofing - Updated Bid Proposal & Contract - 8290 Windmill Farms Dr. Cotati_21-269 I found it - Georgetown Grey 50 yr. shingles and Deg. white covered gutters. On Tuesday 10/05/21 I met with Noel (Second Generation appraiser), and paid him $10,275 in cash for the roof, gutters, and permit. I stated to him that the roof looked "dark." When I got home that evening I went over the pictures my son had sent me of the shingle packaging and found it was not "Georgetown Gray" shingles but a completely different brand (GAF) in Charcoal (GAF's darkest roof they make). This is totally opposite of what I had repeatedly discussed over text, phone and email with both Jackie and Noel, that I wanted the lightest gray roof, not black. They denied any error on their part since the contract stated "charcoal" under roof color. I was not concerned about the word, as Jackie and I had discussed choosing a the lighter gray color, and often were refer to the gray colors as charcoal shades as well. My email confirmed I had chosen the lightest Georgetown Gray in some other brand she email me, and they put on the blackest roof from GAF in charcoal. I am sickened by all of this. It was expensive, and they made an error they are not standing behind. My son's home will now be hot for years to come, and they could care less. I would never use this company. I will be filing a formal complaint with the BBB and the contractor licensing board, as well as leaving as many negative reviews as possible
- Prime roofingthe price was quoted $.2900 by e-mail. i response that i would like to omitted part of it, he then come down with $2500 but i wanted to negotiat down with omitted more work. he called but the phone was not working well. i called him and told him i did not understand one word. he never call back. gonton
- ByersEverything was awesome from the estimate to the install and the finished product looks great. Byers did my roof, gutters and I had them install a couple of solatubes to brighten up a few dark rooms. My experience was so good I referred my mom and grandmother because I knew they would be taken care of and they were
- ByersExcellent! We were in the market to have our existing gutters replaced, and over the years before we had troubles with leaves from our tree's clogging them up. We had Byers come out and replace all of our gutters with LeafGuard. We wanted something that was high quality to last a long time, even when our kids inherit the home. The customer service was great! Even the people in the office (Scott) was so nice! We have never had to clean out our new gutters, and when the estimator showed us so many colors to choose from; we did not have to paint them
- Cal-Vintage Roofing Co IncThe salesman Tony came to my house and made his sales presentation which is detailed and educational. His spec sheet is also detailed. Everything is written down just like it should be so you know exactly what you are purchasing. Compared with other roofers I interviewed, this company was light years ahead of the other guys in terms of professionalism and customer service. Once I selected them, the entire process went off without a hitch. The job was completed very quickly without disturbance to neighbors. They cleaned up well. Tony helped me choose the roof color and the result is aesthetically excellent. The roof looks great. It's only 3 months old, so truly only time will tell if the roof does its job, but I have every confidence that it will
Gutter Repair Contractors in Ivanhoe
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! CheerRecent Review:Peter was extremely professional during our first consultation and throughout the entire bathroom remodel. I have plans for rebuilding a fence, and he's the only person I will be going to for another consultation. As a property owner you worry about the person you contract. Based on my experience, I can tell you that your property is in safe hands with Peter. He is fairly new to the area, however his work speaks for itself. He is detail oriented. I give him my highest recommendationBookay O.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:Great, actually higher quality than I expected. I expected average and I got the best that could be....This was a shot in the dark so to speak as they are in one state and I am in another. Very pleased with the workmanship, quality of materials and the polite, courteous manner of the owner. Bill <br /Bill R.
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
- Business Description:Log home repair and new construction
- Business Description:Vinyl Replacement Windows, Roofing, Insulation, Siding, PaintingRecent Review:We were very pleased with how they performed. We bought the doors and windows. We spent a total of $4,000 for the price of the windows and doors including the charge for the installation. They were very professional and very thorough as far as presenting what they were going to do and how they were going to do it. They proceeded to do exactly what they had said. They gave me a time frame of how long they thought it would take and it was very close to that. I could not have been more pleased with how it all went. I only did a portion of my condo and if I do the rest of the condo with additional windows, I would definitely use them againDebby S.
- Business Description:Offering High quality with low prices, cost u less has been in business for 25+ years, we are family owned and operated, we strive to give our customers the best service and price, we do quality work and pass all deals on to our consumers. We can assist you with all your heating and air conditioning needs. We also offer seamless gutters and leaf guar
- Business Description:General Building ContractorRecent Review:I thought I had found a dream house out in the country. It was one of those house flips where someone bought an older house and made it look fantastic. Well, I called Jose to do a home inspection and it turns out that the contractor had cut many corners in order to make a substantial profit. Since Jose is a building contractor he knew what to look out for and found numerous problems and code violations. The total cost to repair everything in the house would have cost me $18,000+. I would definitely recommend Jose because he saved me from making a $175,000 mistake and educated me on what to look out for when purchasing a houseTeodore C.
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractor # 672782 1 to 2 employees when needed.
- Business Description:I am A one men shop
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Are your gutters pulling away from your house? Learn the possible causes of this pesky yet common issue, and how to fix gutters that have become separated.
Save money and install gutters that fit your home layout using this DIY guide. It’s always advisable to do a gutter installation with friends or family.
Find gutter repair contractors in
gutter repair contractors in Ivanhoe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BIG BEAR ROOFINGP. O. Box 4955
Sonora, California 95370
- BIG BEAR ROOFING
- Cen Cal ConstructionPO Box 60643
Bakersfield, California 93386
- Central Heating & Air19145 Highway 108
Sonora, California 95370
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- COST U LESS HEATING & AIR448 COLFAX AVE
Grass Valley, California 95945
- Country Builders4350 N Delno Ave
Fresno, California 93705
- Cen Cal Construction
- ELITE RAIN GUTTERS & GENERAL SHEET METAL COMPANYPO BOX 635
Valencia, California 93532
- ELITE RAIN GUTTERS & GENERAL SHEET METAL COMPANY
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California 95945
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION
- L&R Cleaning
Visalia, California 93291
- L&R Cleaning
- Quality Barrier Roofing
Fresno, California 93722
- Quality Barrier Roofing
- RED SKY ROOFING300 Standard Veneer Rd
Crescent City, California 95531
- RED SKY ROOFING
- Toth Construction3516 Infusion Way
Clovis, California 93619
- Toth Construction
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
Stockton, California 95207
- Zion Builders Inc