Tioga Lumber and Fence

4.4

Founded 1983 •

1619 San Juan Rd 2191 North Briarwood Ave, Fresno Ca

Hollister, CA 95023

Masks, Social Distancing, Safe working and interaction with our valued customers.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

fence company202095304
Redwood Board on Board Total 6ft Fence, Largo brackets mounting fence on a concrete wall. Redwood CC 1x6x5ft Fence boards Treated kick board & Treated Posts Redwood Custom Curve gate Total footage 75 feet Removed all old fence and disposed

Tioga Lumber and Fence inc. Provides quality New Construction, Decking, ADU units, Kitchen and Bath along with Redwood and Cedar fencing installation products for the Bay Area, Fresno and Central Valley since 1983. With our Corporate office in Modesto along with our locations in Hollister & Fresno. Tioga Lumber and Fence is your one stop shop for all your fencing, decking, needs. Visit our web site at, www.tiogalumberfence.com ...
Tracy project

driveway gate installation

202095304
Modesto Job project
Modesto Job

driveway gate installation

202095356

4.4

fence company (13)decks & porches (5)driveway gate installation (2)

05/19/2021

DO NOT HIRE!!!!!! They got our materials and never paid for them, so now there's a lien on our property! And never even started our project!

Description of Work
Installing a fence

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

02/18/2021

It went fair. I am happy with the finished product. However, the communication between the estimator and the crews doing the work seemed to be lacking. They had to come back multiple times due to lack of knowing what was actually supposed to be replaced. They also left to big pieces of old fence in my yard that is yet to be picked up. I have requested 2 or 3 times, and it still hasn’t been picked ...

Description of Work
Fence repair

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

12/12/2020

They do not do decks. But they would supply the material.

Description of Work
Deck needs to be torn down and rebuilt

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

Hi We build decks and repair decks each week. Clearly you misunderstood the scope of work we perform. If you are still needing a deck built then give us a call we would be happy to help you with your back yard project. Best Regards Jim

09/13/2020

Nothing done. It was too small a job. They don't do any work less than 30ft. project. Person who came out was courteous and honest about scope of projects they handle. Thanks.

Description of Work
Closing off of mobile home porch on both ends (sides already enclosed)

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

08/10/2020

I originally contacted this company back on 6-30-2020 through this site, after close to a week I had not heard from them so I contacted them again on 7-6-2020, I still had not heard a peep from them by the end of July 2020. After receiving no response (Zero communication or follow through) in a months time, I entered an "F" review on them, shortly after the review posted I received a call from the...

Description of Work
Fence replacement

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

WE DO NOT DO WORK IN SACRAMENTO. My three locations are in Modesto, Hollister and Fresno. my office staff contacted the home owner leaving a message explaining that we do not do work or solicit business in Sacramento. THE HOME OWNER GAVE ALL 5 companies an F FOR NOT RESPONDING TO HIS REQUEST TO DO A 30 foot fencing project. You asked what would this cost me I requested that you send us pictures an...

07/15/2020

A professional sales rep came out and prepared a detailed bid with two options. The work was scheduled a week later. The workers were neat, professional and completed the job in 2 days. A few of the boards warped when they dried. I contacted them and they were out in a couple days and replaced all of the bad boards. I recommend them for price, quality of work and professionalism

Description of Work
Replaced side yard fencing

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Thank You for your review, It was our pleasure working on your outdoor project. Best Regards Jim

07/13/2020

"It all was good. Came in and 1 incident that the pro did was - he used a chair from the back yard (it was an indoor chair - soft) to stand on, not a good thing. Workmanship was good.: Quick, fast and easy. Time frame was good as well. Once he finished, they left - and cleaned up good. He called at 6:45 am and woke the child. He was scheduled to come by at 8:00 am that day."

Description of Work
Fence Installation

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Thank You for your review, And allowing us to be a part of your fencing experience. LOL, My Salesman is getting better. Best Regards Jim

07/08/2020

Tioga Lumber & Fence built me a beautiful board on board side fence ! They were a pleasure to work with and the fence was planned & built very quickly. They also checked back with me several times to make sure everything was satisfactory. Thank you for a great fence ! Sue Kraus

Description of Work
Side fence

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

Review for Tioga Lumber and Fence - 1619 San Juan Rd, Hollister, CA - 38797709

Thank You for your review, We enjoyed working with you on your back yard project. Best Regards Jim

07/08/2020

Initial quote was 25percent less. When we went ahead and agreed to use their service they said supplies got more expensive. It was 28 days later after initial quote. They charged our cc saying it would only be a deposit, instead they charged our portion of the job. They never communicated this to me or my wife. Sloppy on communication. Work looks good. Lack professionalism.

Description of Work
New Fence

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to perform work on your project and we are happy that you and your family are enjoying your new outdoor fencing project. My salesman gave your family a quote on May 4th. All quotes are good for 30 days. The contract was approved and signed by the home owners on June 5th. Also a signed consent form for our credit card authorization form was filled out and signed on Jun...

07/08/2020

Steve and his crew came in and got the job done within a few hours (it was just one side of the fence and gates). The crew was friendly and respectful. Steve was patient with us as we got other quotes, kept in touch, did different estimates for us because we weren’t sure what we exactly wanted. Overall I’m very satisfied with the work done!

Description of Work
Fence Installation

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

Review for Tioga Lumber and Fence - 1619 San Juan Rd, Hollister, CA - 38701785

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate those words and your business! We hope to come back and finish the backline sometime!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check