Sierra Construction

California: Contractors
02/28/2022

6083 N Figarden Dr # 197

Fresno, CA 93722

A father son operation with years of experiance in residential and commercial repairs and remodels. Sierra Construction Services is now looking for individuals that need a long time contractor to maintain there property someone they can call for emergencies someone they can trust for all construction needs. We can perform and maintain all residential needs from complete remodels to sprinklers and solar panel cleaning to building from the ground up. We are curently seeking a few more exclusive customers for long term working relationships. God bless this day and all who follow!...

home remodeling (28)fireplace services (7)tile installation (7)drywall (5)door installation (4)plumbers (4)window replacement (2)handyman (2)electrician (2)awnings (2)HVAC Companies (1)fence company (1)

12/16/2020

Both employees were very professional and friendly. They knew what they were doing and performed the install without any problems. They also took care to clean up the work area before leaving.

Description of Work
insert install

Category handyman service,fireplaces

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

12/16/2020

It was great. They were on time and respectful. They took time to explain everything and answer any and all questions. They totally cleaned up after themselves. It was awesome!!

Description of Work
insert install

Category electrician,handyman service,fireplaces

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

11/23/2020

The Contractor Gave me the wrong pipe size measurements and left off several items needed for the instillation. After a phone call and showing Larry the list he gave me he was very rude! Also he said he would not be back, I wouldn't use Larry for any work! User beware!

Description of Work
A instillation of a free standing wood stove

Category awnings,fireplaces

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

You must be the guy that was screaming obscenities' at your wife while my son and i stood in your living room her phone was on speaker phone .... I'm sorry your so angry maybe you will be nicer to the next guy getting you some heat!!! God Bless and good luck sir!

06/13/2020

From the time I called to getting a quote all the way to the repair the service was awesome. The finished product looks like it was never damage to begin with. It was well worth the money and I am looking forward to using their services on my next project.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category awnings,drywall

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

05/11/2020

Quoted same day as request, accepted bid same day (Friday), started job on following Monday and completed Tuesday.

Description of Work
Tile removal

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

02/14/2020

had an appointment at the beginning of year, company did not show, nor respond to any calls there after

Description of Work
remodel garage and extension to kitchen

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/28/2019

I'm sorry I'm very busy during the winter months and i have missed a few appointment im very sorry ma am!

10/09/2019

Original door and jams already taken off prior to work. Installation cost me double of what was originally quoted," because it was a old home." They had to come back twice to fix doors. We had to do work on frames, after we had already paid for service. We had to hammer down frames; had gaps. Left one exterior to back yard door half done, no frame work to exterior. On the outside left it with concrete and chicken wire showing and the door seal was left hollow and weak to step on, We had to frame the outside ourselves. When called back to fix a closet door which wouldn't close; it took a while, but exterior door still weak he only put shims. We framed the outside door ourselves, but yet to fix weak entrance floor seal or to fill in the concrete at the base of floor, which he cut tile out to fit in door. So needless to say although they were pleasant people, we would not recommend .

Description of Work
6 Doors with frame combo to be installed

Category doors

Work Completed On 07/21/2019

After cutting down all your jambs because your 100 year old house has 10 floors cutting out tile to be able to install back door and much more FREE things you ask for and you give us a C ???? I guess I need to stop doing extras for free some people are just angry in life I guess!!

01/11/2019

Our experience with this service provider was just outstanding. He fixed our doors in nothing flat for a very reasonable price, and referred us to two other service providers who would be more appropriate to the repairs we need than he would. I was VERY impressed by this show of integrity and honesty on his part. I HIGHLY recommend Sierra Construction to anyone in need of home repairs.

Description of Work
Repair of 3 doors, replacement of a cracked window, and repair of a gas fireplace insert.

Category remodeling,replacement windows,fireplaces,doors

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

10/09/2017

Bob and his crew did a great job installing the wiring and making the conduit as inconspicuous as possible. He also installed two outdoor fans that was done to perfection.

Description of Work
Had some wiring done on a backyard patio installation.

Category electrician

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

09/20/2017

Great people to work with. They did an excellent job of the highest quality. Every interaction I had with them was friendly and professional!

Description of Work
They rerooted our guest house with 2 dormers using a quality metal roof. Their price and start date was way better that the other quotes!

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

Sierra Construction now does camera inspections and leak detection as well as all plumbing services we are also excited to announce our new partnership with Sol-Lux oes solar smart window awnings all are custom . Complete remodels,Windows new construction or retro fit and demo, framing,plumbing,electrical, fire,drywall,concrete,cultured stone ,patios, removal and instalation of gas inserts wood stoves as well as pellet stove and we are registered with the California air district board.(wood ,metal,vinyl) Sierra Construction is very good at fixing problems most are not able to.

Financing Available