A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Fresno, CA
There are 10 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Fresno
- A & M Tree Care And LandscapeI was very pleased with Abel. He was a great asset to me and my family as he completed his work on a timely manner and did an outstanding job!! Highly recommend and looking forward to sharing the word to friends and colleagues. 5/5 Stars would recommend!
- A & M Tree Care And LandscapeGreat job safe and very clean very respectful to my family best work we have had done and the best prices
- Happy Growing LandscapingIt went fantastic and rapidly, we were in serious need of a lot of work done and Lorenzo responded very quickly, highly recommended and will use them again. He was very efficient and professional on the quality needed and understanding, and had well maintained and quality equipment and worked in a very timely manner, a family oriented business and knowledgeable. And was very fair on the price of the job at hand
- Master Image GardeningGreat. Lupe responded immediately and came out and did an estimate. We set the removal up for two days later. He showed up with a team and finished the work in two hours. He listened carefully to my specific requests and did not do any damage, plus they cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend him
- Parker Landscape & MaintenanceHe was very professional and personable. It was very helpful that he explained the work he was going to do. He took time and was very precise about his work. He helped me with some planting in the front area which was above and beyond his estimate. I would highly recommend Parker Landscape & Maintenance
- Anthony Campos LandscapeTony and his team takes pride in their work and did an outstanding job with our Landscaping & Lawn maintenance.
- Pacific West LandscapingI have used this company for years and am very pleased with their work. The weekly guys put my green bin out when they are done with the yard, which I especially appreciate. They have put in cement walkways, repaired irrigation when needed, installed and maintained my outdoor lighting, both front and back, mulched my garden when needed, and responded to special requests for plantings. They're the BEST
- Pacific West LandscapingThese guys did such a great job! These trees had not been pruned in years, if ever. It took two days, but they also hauled away all the branches and cleaned up the yard afterwards. And all for a very reasonable price.
- TQI Landscape SevicesHe wanted me to pay him cash up front. I gave him $2000.00 but would not give him the balance of the $1500.00 until the work was done. He refused to give me a receipt for the $2000.00. We also discussed him putting in a fence in my backyard and he quoted me $6000.00 FOR THAT. His worker came back to finish things and was pretty much done but the sprinkler system needed to be turned back on and seed needed to be put out on the lawn as well. I called Tom because his worker did not know how to do that. Tom said he would come out in a couple of days and I said I wanted him to come out sooner. I wanted him to finish it so I could get him paid. I then started thinking about the fence and I decided I did not want him to do that work for cash and he would not take a cashiers check. I decided I was going to terminate him and told him I wanted his address and I would send him a cashiers check for the balance owed. He texted me back and said his tools were in my backyard and that he wanted to pick them up. I replied to him I did not agree to store his tools on my property and to come and pick them up on the sidewalk in front of my house. He pulled up and started yelling at me. He then tried to jump over my locked fence. I called 911. When he could get over the fence, he backed up in my driveway and he dumped a lot of debris from my yard and left it all in my driveway. It was a lot of debris and I could not get my car out of the driveway now. He then texted me and said I could pay him $1500 with a cashiers check or he would put a lien on my house. The police came out and saw the debris and contacted him. (The officer's name was John Lindsey and his badge number is 1284. The event number is 21AN3892.) They told him he needed to move the debris out of my driveway. He said he would not do that until I paid him the $1500.00 first. I will be paying the amount anyway because I don't want to further damage in my house. I cost another $480 for another company to cleaned up the spoilage for what he done
- Titan LandscapingIt went very well. They are a family owned company. Both father and son were very polite and did an excellent job.
Lawn Services in Fresno
- Business Description:Landscape & maintenance. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Our backyard landscape project started in July 2020 which started out as replacing all irrigation valves as they would continuously get stuck on. Tony kept promising the project would be completed in 2 weeks. All of our grass (9000 sq ft)and some trees/plants died from lack of water and from having a bobcat running over it. He assured us he would replace it all at no cost to us. As of January 2021 (6 months later) Tony abandoned the job using excuse after excuse. I paid a lot of money and didn’t receive half the service. I finally hired another company that came in and finished the job within 1 month. If Tony had a full crew out here every day, he may have finished it. He only had one person, Andrew, that knew what he was doing but you can’t get a project this big done with only 1 guy. Tony was not good at keeping me updated on the status. There were weeks where no one showed up. To this date, we still have his port-a-potty sitting in my yardConnie Q.
- Business Description:At Stay True Lawn care , we offer everything you need to make sure that your lawn is healthy and thriving all year long. Whether your property is residential or commercial, we look forward to getting to know your yard and learning how we can best serve you. We do it all lawn mowing, Fertilizer & Weed Control, Clean Ups, Pruning, Sidewalk and curb edginRecent Review:Phenomenal work and professional as well as personable. Neighbors loved their work at my home, they hired them as wellkathy M.
- Business Description:We specialize in all phases of landscaping and tree services! We are licensed and insured! Tree trimming, removal, lawn and yard work, hardscaping, and everything in between! We can do it all! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I was very pleased with Abel. He was a great asset to me and my family as he completed his work on a timely manner and did an outstanding job!! Highly recommend and looking forward to sharing the word to friends and colleagues. 5/5 Stars would recommendFernando T.
- Business Description:Our business consists of four employees, all family members, working together for over 20 years. We work hard with one goal in mind, to bring a smile to your face and satisfaction to your home/business.Recent Review:Great. Lupe responded immediately and came out and did an estimate. We set the removal up for two days later. He showed up with a team and finished the work in two hours. He listened carefully to my specific requests and did not do any damage, plus they cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend himBonnie D.
- Business Description:KC Landscape and Design is locally owned and operated out of San Jose, CA. We're dedicated to our craft and we take exceptional care of our customers. We offer free estimates and would love to hear of your upcoming project. Call or click for a free estimate today, (408)627-3585 Zaira Rocha.Recent Review:BOTH SERVICE AND THE WORK ITSELF WERE PERFORMED AT HIGH LEVEL AND QUALITATIVE. RECOMMEND FOR THE ARTIFICIAL GRASS INSTALLATION AND PAVING STONES RELATED WORK.Anatoli B.
- Business Description:Haro's Landscaping for your next landscaping project, we promise you will have a positive experience with our team. That is because our company has been in business for 20 years, and we have the knowledge, wisdom, and equipment to maintain both residential and commercial landscapes. Our landscape designer also offers irrigation, tree services, and regular yard cleanupsRecent Review:It worked good. The workers were really good. The didn't speak in English really well but his son does. He did all the negotiation. The price was good. They were fair. They got the job done very quick.Bear J.
- Business Description:Mike the Handyman is locally owned and operated. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer’s interests, and make their concerns the basis of our businessRecent Review:Mike does excellent work, and he is a very cool dudePaul V.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:I am Johnie Parker, owner and operator of Parker Landscape & Maintenance. I try my best to schedule and perform services on a "as soon as possible" basis and never leave a job unfinished. Customer satisfaction alway #1. I offer one time clean ups as well as weekly and bi weekly full lawn care service. Specializing in compete lawn irrigation systems from sprinklers to drip systems and valves to timers. You can be assured that your lawn watering needs will be taken care of. Call today to set up..Recent Review:He was very professional and personable. It was very helpful that he explained the work he was going to do. He took time and was very precise about his work. He helped me with some planting in the front area which was above and beyond his estimate. I would highly recommend Parker Landscape & MaintenancePatty B.
- Business Description:Thank you for choosing Bulldog Sprinklers for your next repair or new sprinkler installation. Owner Patrick Leonard is a Fresno State Graduate, and has been in business 15 years. Please view our reviews to get a better understanding of our customer service and customer satisfaction reputation. Our number one priority is customer Satisfaction! Bulldog Sprinklers specializes in residential Sprinkler systems, plumbing repair, landscape irrigation repair & installation, fencing, painting and more..Recent Review:Job was done quickly and he did a great job of clean-up. Very friendly people and I would highly recommend them.Jim M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Cleaning junk out of an unsightly yard? Save time and effort by hiring the expert hands of a yard waste hauling crew. Before hiring a pro, get familiar with how yard waste hauling services work thanks to this informational guide.
Find lawn care services in
- Del Rey
- San Joaquin
- Orange Cove
- Squaw Valley
lawn care services in Fresno
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 559 Pro Clean5132 N. Palm Ave
- 559 Pro Clean
- A & M Tree Care And Landscape163 N Kelly Dr
- A Landscaping Co. A teach me to fish company923 w Andrews
- A&C Lawn Service2548 S Cedar Ave
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- ANGEL GARZON1140 E HAMPTON WY
- Anthony Campos Landscape9299 E Adams Ave
- ARC - Aleman Roofing and Construction3942 e Clinton ave.
- ARMANDO'S LANDSCAPING851 9TH ST
- ARTURO ROSAS GARDENING SERVICE3770 E MADISON
- A & M Tree Care And Landscape
- Barrios Landscaping25377 Scott Way
- BC Home Repair4861 N Hayes Ave
- BUD'S LAWN MOWER SVC5656 S ELM AVE
- Bulldog Plumbing & SprinklersPO Box 3503
- BULMARO ZANABRIA2515 E PERALTA WAY
- Busy Beaver tree service4503 w.roberts
- Barrios Landscaping
- CALIFORNIA TREE & LANDSCAPE2427 S ORANGE AVE
- Central Sierra Pest Control IncP O Box 4087
- CENTRAL VALLEY LANDSCAPE SERVICE6165 E OLIVE AVE
- Central Valley LawnCare
- Clark Pest Control3405 E. Tulare
- CUSTOM LANDSCAPE DEVELOPINGPO BOX 4524
- CALIFORNIA TREE & LANDSCAPE
- DAVE KERBER4735 N WOODSEN
- Dave's Tree Service3824 E Nevada Ave
- David Peck Landscape13060 E Rialto Ave
- Del Toro & Sons Landscaping2219 North Lodi
- DELGADO LAWNS TREES & SVC3808 MAYWOOD DR N
- Dorris Lawn Care5712 E Sussex Way
- Dr. Sprinkler Repair (Clovis, CA)1515 Tollhouse Rd
- DAVE KERBER
- FISHER LANDSCAPING Company5367 N Valentine Ave Apt 103
- FISHER LANDSCAPING Company
- GARCIA'S LAWN CARE834 E BELLEVIEW AVE
- Garcia's Maintenance12559 W E St
- Garza's Handyman and Lawn Services601 E Harvard Ave
- GERMAN LINARES4535 E GARLAND AVE
- GLENN YAMAMOTO6512 N GENTRY AVE
- Golden State Cleaning4685 N. Cedar
- Green & Clean Landscaping2516 16th Ave
- Green Side Up Lawn Service348 E Huntsman Ave
- Greener West LandscapeP.O. box 7902
- Greenside Landscape3180 W Church Ave
- GREG RIVERA2943 SUSSEX AVE
- Guarantee Landscape1241 Rayser St
- GARCIA'S LAWN CARE
- Impressive ConstructionP.O. BOX 3035
Huntington Park, California
- Impressive Construction
- J&H trees inc. 8747 S De Wolf Ave
- J'S & SONS LANDSCAPING4476 E MADISON AVE
- JC's Lawn Service10859 E Clarkson Ave
- JDM LandscapeP.O. Box 1604
- JOSE PEREZ LAWN CARE1534 S FIFTH ST
- JUAN GARCIA & SONS GARDENING13550 E 2ND ST
- Juan's Lawn Service219 W Vassar Ave
- JZ landscape7020 west tenaya avenue
- J&H trees inc.
- L R EnterprisesP.O. BOX 3794
- Lance's Lawn Care325 N. Durant
- LARRY WISENER3327 E RICHERT AVE
- LAWN & GARDEN CARE354 S SIERRA VISTA AVE
- LAWN YARD CARE SVC365 N ECHO AVE
- LEONCIO MEJIA3021 W ALAMOS AVE
- LIL LUIS LAWN CARE2478 S PAULA AVE
- LORENZO GONZALES2118 E CHURCH AVE
- L R Enterprises
- Marios Lawn care4918 E Kerckhoff Ave
- MARTINEZ GARDENING4202 N CONSTANCE AVE
- martinez lawn service3985 N First St.
- Master Image GardeningP.O. Box 28584
- Michaels Maintenance and Tree Work
- MIGUEL'S LAWN SVC2373 S CHESTNUT AVE #72
- Mike the HandymanP.o.box 6224
- Mimi's Cleaning Service985 Center St
Orange Cove, California
- Marios Lawn care
- NGUYEN'S GARDENING SVC3468 W FLORADORA AVE
- NGUYEN'S GARDENING SVC
- PACIFIC WEST LANDSCAPE & MNTNC5227 E HAMILTON AVE
- Pacific West LandscapingP.O. Box 2611
- PARKER LANDSCAPE1099 East Champlain Drive Suite A69
- PAYNELESS GARDENING4656 E DAKOTA AVE
- PETERS BROTHERS NURSERY1135 S GRANADA DR
- Picture Perfect Landscape Maintenance3111 Magnolia Ave
- Picture Perfect Lawn547 W Gettysburg Ave
- PML LANDSCAPE2549 N BUNDY DR
- PACIFIC WEST LANDSCAPE & MNTNC
- R & L LANDSCAPING3356 E NEVADA AVE
- Raquel's Housekeeping2392 N Babigian Ave
- Reedley's do-it-all1009 S Church Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Rigos pressure washing and handyman167 E Herndon Ave
- ROBLES GARDENING SVC1769 E STUART AVE
- R & L LANDSCAPING
- s & p hanson18641 Road 19
- s & p hanson