Borquez Electric

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2013

Residential remodel and new construction electrical services as well as commercial...

EOV Electric

EOV Electric

Electrical , lighting and low voltage specialist no job to big or small for us to handle been in the trade for 18years and up to date with latest electrical technology for your home or office

07/27/2017

This was done perfectly. He came over on weekend and spent more time than expected yet he stuck to the fee he quoted on phone which was extremely fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New dishwasher install due to hard wire.

CATEGORY electrician

07/26/2017

We discussed the job. Set an appointment for the next day. He never showed. I tried calling, but his phone was turned off. I ended up calling someone else to do the job. Finally he calls back hours later after the appointment time but was already to late. When you have an appointment, you should keep it. If you cannot keep it or will be late, the professional thing to do is call the customer and l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a round electric junction box installed and wiring tapped to my circuit breaker so i can install a security flood light on top of my garage door. Simple job.

CATEGORY electrician

11/01/2015

Everything went well and the job took two days. Initially I thought the scope of work was going to be smaller but after hearing Dannys suggestions and expertise on some problem issues I was having I am happy to have everything done. He has a friendly crew to help get the work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed several new recessed lights in my kitchen, installed new bathroom exhaust fans, changed exterior light fixtures, and updated exposed electrical wiring in the garaged that posed a fire hazard and was in code violation.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans,home remodeling

01/30/2014

After I was referred to this company from my girlfriend who recently worked with them, and I saw the results I decided that I needed some upgrades of my own. My husband wasn't sure but ultimately he agreed. We have a game room that was completely outdated and I knew I had wanted to have this done prior to our Super Bowl Party and hopefully we could make that happen. I had decided to put dimmer lig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Track lighting under bar counters Game Room and recessed lighting in multiple rooms, removed all old fixtures and redesigned more efficient lighting throughout home.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

We offer quality work at a competitive price. Services include plugs,switches,light fixtures,recessed lighting,sub panels,new panels,ceiling fans. No job too big or small

Ask For Details