AEA Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2015

2575 E Perrin Ave

Fresno, CA 93720

We specialize in carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, aggregate cleaning. Our business also offers move in/out cleaning, one time spring cleaning for living homes. We clean with care and you will feel and appreciate that....

04/21/2020

Shaylene M.

They did an amazing job cleaning our rental after we moved out! They were prompt, easy to communicate with, and super trustworthy! I was very impressed by the level of attention they gave the house!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

02/04/2020

Margaret G.

It's not a process that I look forward to...a house in disarray, but the end result was well worth it! I was especially concerned about the tile grout, areas that see a lot of use were pretty grungy, but it is so clean it is almost sparkling. Carpets look great too. Just wish I had done it when the weather was a little warmer so things would dry faster... Would definitely hire the same company again.

Description of Work
tile, carpet, area rugs, recliner

Category oriental rug cleaning

01/25/2020

Ricky C.

AEA did a great job cleaning my carpets. The owner gave me a very fair price in advance and messaged me when they were on the way. The cleaning started with a walk-thru, followed by an application of cleaner, the steam cleaning, and ended with a review of the work done. Very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

07/22/2019

James T.

Absolutely fantastic. They cleaned every nook and cranny of my home. It’s 90 years old and I don’t think it’s ever been this clean. 10/10 would hire again. Fast, professional, courteous, and thorough.

Description of Work
Whole house deep clean and carpets shampooed.

06/17/2019

ted S.

Great ! One of their people was sick and couldn't make the appointment. They more than made up for it with an extra room and hall cleaning ! Carpets came out great and it was a fair price.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

05/30/2019

Pamela D.

Not well. They were 15 minutes late. Things were cleaned pretty well but I wasn't wowed by the work they did. The microwave wasn't cleaned inside. Some of the blinds weren't dusted. Worst is that one of the cleaners let my poor hard of hearing senior dog walk out the front door right past her. I have the camera footage to prove it. While on the phone with the owner desperately trying to find out what had happened to my sweet Peggy, I was told that "they wouldn't steal your dog." What kind of comment is that? A neighbor down the street recognized my dog and returned her about 30 minutes later. They returned the next day to do the carpets. That job was well executed but areas of the carpet took overnight to dry out.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning and carpets

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Hello, Thank you for leaving a review, I understand it can be frustrating and for that, $100 refund was made by you for the inconvenience and we were ok with that, we are usually very careful with making sure pets stay inside but accidents happen unfortunately and we apologize. I don’t want to get to the details and try to justify myself because i feel like that’s not professional, we apologize for whatever happened, we guarantee satisfaction with our services so if there is anything else we can do, let me know please. Thanks.

04/27/2019

Art F.

Vladimir was very professional, nice, honest & upfront. Very trustworthy. Would definitely recommend AEA & use them again.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

04/27/2019

patty S.

It went perfect. They came prepared and where here at the time they said they would be. Professional. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Clean vacant house and carpet cleaning

02/07/2019

Gregory G.

The serviceman, Jerry (I think) did a great job and addressed heavily soiled areas, and got the job done quickly. We were really pleased with the results and we will have them back soon. We’re going to have them back to scrub our tile floors

Description of Work
We had a dining room, living room, hallway, master bedroom, and our travel trailer’s carpets cleaned.

01/16/2019

Mary Ann C.

They were good, very professional and finished under the time they estimated. I will recommend and continue to use them.

Description of Work
Whole Housecleaning - Ceiling, Webs, Vacuum, Mopped, Scrubbed Everything except Delicate Items, Carpet and Tile Cleaning

01/12/2019

Mary H.

The woman that comes most of the time is extremely thorough, professional, and does a fabulous job. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Deep clean, and I've had them back a couple of times after that for a monthly cleaning.

01/11/2019

Stephanie F.

They do a good job! They clean the house more than I would have cleaned, super meticulous and great at listening. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Initially I had them come for a deep clean and then I liked them so much that I would hire them for a scheduled cleaning.

12/20/2018

Wayland J.

Part of the work was well done. One of the workers played a small boombox and sang while she worked. There were places I thought were not cleaned. The silverware tray was full of dust. Some of the items were not returned to their original place and we had to search for them. One lady seemed to work a lot harder than the singer.

Description of Work
Cleaning kitchen cabinets.

Category house cleaning

Hello, If you have concerns you can contact me at (559) 323-2222 Vladimir We guarantee our hard work and we try our best to satisfy our costumers. Thank you

11/20/2018

Mike S.

AEA did a great job doing a deep clean on my house, from top to bottom. Both my wife and I were very happy with the job! Our shower door looks brand new again! Same goes for cleaning our carpet. It is old and has not been cleaned in a while, and it looks great!

Description of Work
Complete House Cleaning & Carpet Cleaning

10/11/2018

Sam P.

As a Real Estate Professional of 28 years I recognize timing is everything when your trying to sell a home. I needed a company to come and do a deep one time clean post remodeling to put a home on the market for a client. AEA took the job immediately with very short notice. They did and excellent job at a fair price. From top to bottom this a TOP rated company and I will not hesitate to use them or refer them to my clients !

Description of Work
One time house cleaning

07/05/2018

Alastair W.

They are always on time, always providing good service, flexible and bring their own materials.

Description of Work
They come in every 3 weeks and clean house.

02/23/2018

Rona L.

The owner fit me in close enough to the expected arrival time on short notice and the two woman team did an excellent job. This is the second time I've used this company.

Description of Work
I needed a quick cleaning on in a few rooms because visitors were coming in four days.

07/11/2017

Diana L.

Clad cleaned carpet and hard flooring in two homes for us and we can't say enough about the quality of his work. He's extremely professional and thorough, and he's very careful around the other furnishings in the home. His prices are extremely competitive. He's quick to respond to calls and quick to complete work. We'll never use anyone else. Even our cat loves Vlad!

Description of Work
Carpet and linoleum cleaning.

06/14/2017

Clarence L.

Cleaning service was good, did not have any major issues.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly cleaning for 3BR townhouse.

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

05/03/2017

Gary N.

Very Well. He did a very good job...he was very friendly as well as all the categories mentioned above.

Description of Work
Needed carpets cleaned in Family room and Master Bedroom

04/23/2017

victoria J.

Every stain was removed by Josh! Incredible professional service! Three large, heavily stained rooms

Description of Work
CLeaned cat vomit from carpet

Category carpet cleaners

Hello. Thank you so much for the review. I appreciate your time...

01/31/2017

Rosemary M.

It was absolutely awesome! Josh cleaned the carpet. He was very nice and professional. Once it was cleaned; he took me around so I can check his work. Norma came and did an incredible job cleaning the house. The tub and shower had difficult stains and she was able to get them out! The house was sparkling clean! Valdimer did a wonderful job coordinating the cleaning so it could be completed on the same day. Thank you for a job well done!

Description of Work
I am moving out of a rental. The carpet and house needed to be cleaned.

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Thank you for letting other people know your experience with us, we appreciate it...

01/21/2017

Lisa F.

Great service! Very easy and hassle-free in making an appointment, and best of all they were right on time in arriving, its great not having a time window of a few hours to sit around and wait. Great job with cleaning all three of our bedrooms, two large area rugs, and even a recliner. Will definitely be using AEA in the future!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

01/09/2017

Amber G.

Great job! They came out on short notice, steam cleaned three bedrooms and spot treated for pet and oder. Very professional and reasonably priced. Very happy with the results. Would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Needed carpets cleaned in three rooms.

Category carpet cleaners

Hello. Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate it.

01/08/2017

Jeff C.

AEA was punctual, thorough, and professional. We will continue to use AEA services in the future without hesitation.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned in 4 rooms, and all rooms Scotch Guarded.

Category carpet cleaners

Hello. Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. We are very happy to hear your positive experience with us. We greatly appreciate your time.