ANDREW LEROY LANDSCAPE SERVICES

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2005

34579 Bluestone Cmn

Fremont, CA 94555

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.

05/23/2019

Olivia L.

Provider was quick to respond and come to take a look. Said he would get back to me within a few days. Never heard from him again.

Description of Work
Quote for pole in backyard (to hang shade sail)

01/20/2019

David G.

Got a free estimate and schedule a day for the removal of a tree from my backyard. They arrived one hour early and get the job done. Tree was cut and remove from yard with the workers cleaning up after completing the job. The tree stump and root was removed completely. Customer service was excellent and also making payment with credit card over the phone was accepted making it easier. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to have a tree removed.

Description of Work
Tree removal

07/02/2018

Nannette F.

Work was done timely . I like that I can communicate with Andrew via email

Description of Work
clean up front and backyard - new sod in backyard and new mulch in front and backyard

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, hardscaping

10/09/2017

Ellen B.

Fantastic! Hired them for monthly maintenance. Couldn’t be happier. Excellent work at a fair price.

Description of Work
General yard cleanup

10/09/2017

Ellen B.

Fantastic. Contractor immediately available when sprinkler line broke.

Description of Work
Clean up yard..monthly maintenance contract signed.

07/14/2017

Dale A.

I called and scheduled an appointment for Andrew to come out. Everything was great with the scheduling process. Andrew requested to come by at 7am this morning. I got up and ready for him and he never showed up or called to let me know he couldn't make it. I called and left a message and have not received a callback.

Description of Work
I need to have two retaining walls rebuilt

05/04/2017

Jack G.

Just fine, although he had to reschedule due to his mistake

Description of Work
Plugging my four lawns

02/20/2017

Ellen B.

Fantastic job. Hired them for monthly maintenance.

Description of Work
Spruce up entire yard..

08/17/2016

Young M.

The job was done fantastically and we could not have asked for any better. His crew showed up on time and finished *exactly* when it was promised to be done. Andy is very knowledgeable, recommended best practices from depth of irrigation to types of privacy screening trees. Impressed by the quality of the work and the level of professionalism his team executes at. Andy guarantees his work to the point where he specifically states that the contract he provides does not want final payment until he is able to come back and take care of what was installed (in our case, mow the lawn 2 weeks later), to make sure that the project is successful from start to finish. Highly recommended for initial installation as well as continued landscaping.

Description of Work
Removed several medium-large sized trees Ground stumps, cleanup and disposal of *all* material, including non-organic debris we had leftover Prepped soil for sod Install and laid sod Planted new trees along fence Identified and fixed existing irrigation issues with neighbors system (leaking into our yard).

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, tree service, hardscaping

01/20/2016

Farideh S.

His work was excellent. But, he didn't have time, even though, I contacted him several times. He was just absolutely excellent. But, I think he was too lazy to come back again. I've needed his service at least twice a year. If he was to come back, he would get an 'A'

Description of Work
He came and did a lawn service for me. He made holes in the grass so that water gets in.

12/21/2015

S. Jay J.

Average performance. It appared he was not interested in giving any additional quotes for jobs that were needed.

Description of Work
Performed service as per big-deal. Adjusted psrinklerheads

10/24/2015

Mark G.

Horrible. There were no service area restrictions listed on the ad and they are a local company. I still haven't been able to get my money refunded. Angie's List and this vendor get a complete FAIL!

Description of Work
Refused to provide any services by claiming that I was "out of his service area" and that I would have to try and get a refund.

10/13/2015

Kelvin T.

I had my dried out lawn aerated back in September. The yard looked bleak, but I was hopeful that it might rebound in the fall. With the recent rains my entire yard has come back to life. I am very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Arrived right on time and, did a great job and didn't get nitpick over sqft of the yard. Nice guy too.

08/06/2015

Hamilton F.

After four calls over the course of a month, we gave up trying to contact this company

Description of Work
the provider never called back for an estimate on a landscaping job to rip up a lawn & re-sod

08/05/2015

Marcia K.

LeRoy arrived with a helper and got right to work . I bought a deal for aeration and fertilization. He also adjusted my sprinkler timer.

Description of Work
Aerate front and back lawns

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

07/14/2015

Tammy C.

It went pretty well, pretty straight forward, I think they did a pretty good job.

Description of Work
They did weed treatment.

06/09/2015

Keith M.

Andy was incredibly responsive to my emails and came out promptly. The lawn has never looked better! Will definitely look to him in the future for aeration.

Description of Work
Aerate and fertilize lawn,

Category landscaping, lawn treatment

03/18/2015

Devon R.

Andrew was very nice. Explained a lot of things. Would have hired him to do yard maintenance but because we're just outside the edge of his service area the cost to have him come weekly was prohibitive.

Description of Work
Purchased coupon off Angie's when Andrew came out realized couldn't perform service did something else. It's been years so I don't remember what Andrew did but I do remember he did a good job.

Category landscaping, lawn service

01/09/2015

Jeffrey O.

The guy is obviously talented at what he does, but the biggest problem was his responsiveness. He had been out twice,and both times he showed that he knew the business, but he never came back to finish overall what had to be done. I would leave many messages to contact me, and he would never respond. He is knowledgeable. There were times he came on time, and in the end he stopped coming. When we agreed on a time, he would show up, he was punctual, but he needed to come back, and he never returned the call. He is a professional who knows his craft.

Description of Work
I had purchased a big deal from Andrew Leroy Landscape Services. They worked on our sprinkler system.

Category irrigation systems

11/03/2014

Pankaj M.

I left a few messages but never heard back.

10/23/2014

Sachin M.

Contacted them through Angie's list messaging service. Got a quick response to the first contact but when I wrote to them for scheduling a free-estimate appointment they did not revert back. That was on 09/19, haven't heard back since then. No work was performed, so this is purely a review about their responsiveness.

Description of Work
No work was done.

10/18/2014

CAROL C.

It was great. He got me good prices on things, was quick and did good work. I will be using him again.

Description of Work
He replace my sprinkler control box.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

08/24/2014

Kyle G.

Andrew came out to aerate, fertilize and spray for weeds on our lawn. So far, only a few weeds came back. Can't really tell if the aeration service worked because of the drought. Andrew was very nice to work with.

Description of Work
Lawn aeration and Fertilization

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

08/12/2014

Susan D.

He showed up on the day he was scheduled, then returnd a week later to finish. He performed the work that was originally requested then took care of another problem we had with a water line.

Description of Work
Adjusted sprinkler system programed sprinkler timer and checked sprinkler heads due to water rationing. The he dug a hole to cut off and abandon a faucet line that had snapped off.

07/31/2014

Hugh W.

We hired Andrew Leroy Landscaping periodically to repair our sprinker system, and we hired them to prepare our property for sale. Our backyard looked great after they completed all the jobs. Andrew always provides lots of excellent advice for both improving and maintaining the property. They are punctual, they take pride in their work, and they clean up thoroughly. I will definitely hire Andrew Leroy Landscaping in the future.

Description of Work
Trimmed large trees, cut back ivy, removed weeds, pruned shrubbery, and fertilized the lawn. Fixed sprinkler system.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, tree service

Diamond Pavers

Welcome! We don't brag around about quality, because we let our quality talk for us. Call us for an FREE estimate. 1-888-610-1762 Or email: jargueta@diamondpavers.com Information we need from you is: Name and address: Best number and time to call: Project information:

Strider Construction Inc

Souza & Sons Inc

Souza & Son’s Inc is a family owned business, that designs and installs driveways, patios, walkways, pool decks, walls, steps, and more! We work with interlocking pavers and segmental retaining wall blocks. We also install synthetic turf for lawns. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, PayPal

LAWN & YARD WORK. LANDSCAPING. LAWN IRRIGATION. FENCING. DECKS. INTERLOCKING PAVERS & RETAINING WALLS. DRAINAGE. LANDSCAPE LIGHTING. Pressure washing

CONCRETE WORK.