Anthony Campos Landscape

9299 E Adams Ave

Fowler, CA 93625

Landscape & maintenance. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

2.3

3.6

3.3

3.2
lawn & landscaping (4)lawn treatment (2)irrigation system (2)lawn care (1)

02/25/2021

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation repair

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

As we, just as well as other company’s have been hit with corona virus. It unfortunate that we where not able to complete your project in your schedule. As we had to shut down more then 3 times as of this date. Im sure you forgot to mention, you your selfs Had contracted the corona virus. I would never ask me guys to work at a location knowingly that a customers has tested positive. Over all I wou...

02/25/2021

backyard Landscaping

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our backyard landscape project started in July 2020 which started out as replacing all irrigation valves as they would continuously get stuck on. Tony kept promising the project would be completed in 2 weeks. All of our grass (9000 sq ft)and some trees/plants died from lack of water and from having a bobcat running over it. He assured us he would replace it all at no cost to us. As of January 2021 (6 months later) Tony abandoned the job using excuse after excuse. I paid a lot of money and didn’t receive half the service. I finally hired another company that came in and finished the job within 1 month. If Tony had a full crew out here every day, he may have finished it. He only had one person, Andrew, that knew what he was doing but you can’t get a project this big done with only 1 guy. Tony was not good at keeping me updated on the status. There were weeks where no one showed up. To this date, we still have his port-a-potty sitting in my yard.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

10/14/2020

The guy came out and checked the sprinkler system out but never got back to me regarding a estimate. Terrible service do not recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinklers maintenance

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

09/26/2020

They did a good job. I used them for 4 years already. He has a good eyes for designs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a landscape maintenance for me.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

04/10/2020

Tony and his team takes pride in their work and did an outstanding job with our Landscaping & Lawn maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping & Maintenance

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment