A common problem homeowners face is clogged, dirty, or stained grout. Due to its porous nature, grout can easily become dirtied. Luckily, there are several methods for cleaning your shower grout and maintaining its shine.
Get matched with top tile installers in Empire, CA
There are 14 highly-rated local tile installers.
Recent Tile Installation Reviews in Empire
- Advance Carpet & Tile CleaningIt went very well. I had a big job for them and it was completed on time and on budget! Very professional crew and hard working.
- Advance Carpet & Tile CleaningFantastic job!!!! Everything looks like brand new. I would highly recommend this company. They are super people very professional and took great care of protecting the stairs with blankets (not to Nick the wood). If you are in need of a carpet or tile cleaner this company will do an amazing job.
- MC Tile InstallationSon muy profecionales y dedicados en su trabajo lo hasen con exelencia y siempre brindando la mejor atencion para uno velando siempre por nuestro mejor interes y dando el mejor precio como la comunicacion correspondiente a cualquier pregunta o necesidad que se pueda requerir,recomiendo su servicio dandole mas del 100% en calidad puntualid y servicio y mas que nada en precio que realmente se acomoda ala calidad de su trabajo read less
- Advance Carpet & Tile CleaningThe process was seamless and the results were beyond my expectations! My floors and carpet look AMAZING!! Phillip and his Team are very professional, accommodating, so kind and trustworthy! I highly recommend their services, you will not be disappointed!!!
- Adrian ConstructionIt went good considering the pandemic. Right in the middle of the whole thing my wife and i got covid. They have a good crew of guys each one has there strong points that get the project done. Mike overseeing the project and keeping me informed on what is going on while doing the plumbing and filling in wherever he is needed. Rick did our tile. Kevin did our floors, and darney is the finisher who makes it all shine. Honestly you guys killed it. I am not easy to work for. And most of all thank you for respecting our dogs. Ya we are happ read less
- Adrian ConstructionAdrian Construction has top tier craftsman. Their expertise and professionalism was on display during the entire project. The end result was absolutely fantastic. I can’t thank them enough and have recommended them to a number of people with absolute confidence. Donovan, Mike, Rick, Kevin and Darne and the entire team truly deliver read less
- Advance Carpet & Tile CleaningExcellent work, I’ve never seen carpets come out so clean or tile grout brought back to life like Advanced Cleaning can do. A+
- Advance Carpet & Tile CleaningPhillip came by promptly for an estimate. We were able match our short schedule and his crew availability and he gave me a discount and requested I write a review. We don’t always take time to write reviews when work is good, so I did not mind as work and work turned out to be good indeed. Tiles and granite look great after cleaning and sealing. Soiled and black grout lines in high traffic areas were restored to their gray color. Phillip also advised about cleaning regime to keep the seal for longer. Not many cleaners care as they want to come back for the job. Service is not the cheapest and not the priciest if you compare with big-box services. Work was great overall and professionally done. He promised me better work on carpet deep cleaning then what I got done by my long time carpet cleaner and I plan to give him a chance next time read less
- QUINTON'S CARPET AND TILE CLEANINGHave used Quinton for 12 years now. Never knew my carpets were not getting clean until I hired Quinton. He is so caring about doing the best job. My carpets never looked as clean. He cleaned my son's tile and our son was more than pleased.
- H Flores ConstructionHe worked with me and my schedule. I definitely recomend this company. When I get more funding, I will hire again.
Ceramic Tile Installers in Empire
- Business Description:Local company with over 18 years of experience. Owner onsite for every project from start to finish, making your tile dreams come true is our goal .Recent Review:Juan did an amazing job. His work is truly perfection and he went above and beyond to make sure the job was done right. I’ve had some bad experiences with tiling work in the past but I’d trust Juan to do a tiling job any day read lessHillary K.
- Business Description:Adrian Construction is a private locally owned General Contracting Company. We have ten employees that strive to provide our customers with high quality work and fair prices. We specialize in general remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, tile, drywall, painting, and flooring. We do everything that has to do with a residential home read lessRecent Review:i first needed base molding in the guest bath and kitchen. they did this work and it was beautiful. also needed texture on one wall redone. they contracted that work to aderholt drywall and it was exceptional. to have that work done, i waited five months because they were "busy". the total duration of that work was 1.25 days. seven months after that work was done, i still did not have an estimate for replacing the flooring in my entire house, or any of the other whole house remodel i wanted to do. i went in twice and selected materials. i called several times asking for estimates and a time frame to begin replacing my floors, but they never responded. it had now been one full year without any estimates for my projects, no time frame, nobody interested at all. i don't know what happened to this company. at first, everybody was very pleasant to communicate with. did they have me mixed up with somebody else for whom they did not want to work? had they changed owners? i recently went in to their store to ask about a product, and they behaved as if it was a ridiculous inconvenience for anybody to ask about their products and services. they promised to call me with the information i needed but, of course, they never did. also, somebody should remind the women behind the desk that, even if you're whispering, people in the store can hear what you're saying. if it isn't nice, you should probably wait until people are not in the store. overall, i have to give this company a score of one star because of their terrible customer service skills, non-existent follow-up, and general disinterest in their customers. if you're not interested in a job, at the very least you should let the customer know so they can move on read lessanne b.
- Business Description:MC Tile Installation mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. Our staff will leave you feeling good about opening your front door every day. We're bilingual. Your native to.. read lessRecent Review:They were great and good. They were on time. They were easy to work with and it was a good company.Jose M C.
- Business Description:From SLAB to FAB!! We are a family operated business. We specialize in Epoxy floors, polishing, concrete stamping and overlay and much more. We have been in this profession for over 20 years and we are family oriented and our staff is efficient and very professional. We offer free estimates so please give us a call for more details. We service mostly all areas from the Peninsula to Sacramento. read less
- Business Description:With over thirty five years of experience in the trade there is nothing we can not over come if you want a trustworthy experienced contractor that treats every customer with the same respect no matter how big or small the job then look no further K&M Tile has you covere read lessRecent Review:It went great. They were very open and they communication was pretty good. They did a good work.Josh J.
- Business Description:Fat Rock Tile & Stone Lic. #1001093 We are a newly licensed company with over 50 years combined field experience. We are fully licensed bonded, and insured with references upon request. Future customers can view some of our work in our website at: www.fatrocktile.co read lessRecent Review:Would I recommend: Yes Would I use them again: Yes Pros: -Very responsive and friendly -Price Effective -Honors warranty Cons: -None Hired Danny and his team to conduct install tiling, apply epoxy, and repair hardwood. I thought I had enough tiling to complete the job, but did not. Danny escorted me to the local Home Depot and help me pick out tiling enough for master bath at no additional cost. His team applied epoxy coating to my garage and found a couple cracks and shortly after it started pealing since we applied during told season. Reached out to them months later during summer and honored his warranty to fill cracks and reapply epoxy coating. They are awesome and would highly recommend read lessPablo T.
- Business Description:Family owned and operatedRecent Review:I hired Doug McConnell to install vinyl flooring in my kitchen after another worker had ruined the job. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I was putting inexpensive sheet vinyl in an area where it was hard to install it in one piece. The previous guy (Ron Kilgore) put a lumpy seam in the middle of the floor, tore the vinyl, installed it so it wasn't level and left lots of shiny permanent glue on the floor. I bought more flooring and hired Doug to do it over. Doug's level of expertise was immediately apparent. He spent a long time looking at the floor and explaining what was done wrong and how it could be fixed. He quickly scoped out the house and figured out how he could get the vinyl into the kitchen in one piece (by rolling it up and inserting it through a small window!) For a very reasonable price he took up the old flooring and installed the new vinyl perfectly. He was kind, generous and so easy to work with. He's been installing flooring for about 30 years and really knows his work. He's usually busy, for good reason, so call in advance read lessSCOTT A.
- Business Description:Premier tile and Stone is retail store providing anything from tile, granite, quartz, marble, decor, waterproof flooring, carpet, laminate, hardwood, cabinets and all related setting materials and tools.Recent Review:Exceptional service from Day-1. They even helped me load tile into SUV for 6 separate trips. I would recommend highly.Lawrence T.
- Business Description:I am committed to providing friendly and knowledgeable service with the quality, value and satisfaction each customer deserves. This company is based on the belief that the customer's needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of the business is from repeat customers and referrals. I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Also serving Jamestown, CA. read lessRecent Review:Phil is the real deal! He does carful top level work and will go the extra mile to make sure everything turns out correctly. He is a breath of fresh air. Good price for great work! Don’t even bother with anyone else! No risk here at all! I wish all contractors had his work ethic and attitude read lesskurt o.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contracting firm, specializing in providing the design and planning services required to prepare for and fully execute any level or intensity of construction project. Whether you are looking to simply freshen up an area or fully renovate your entire home, we are available for any level of project. read lessRecent Review:The complete remodel was an excellent experience. Leslie had the project up and running with sub-contractors in a matter of days. She was always onsite to make sure progress was as promised or to address any questions. She provided 110% constantly and consistently from start to finish. The kitchen project was smaller but still her dedication and consistency was there to provide the best possible approach to any situation that came into play. She takes pride in your job and it shows thru to the workmanship she supplies through, ideas, concepts, sub contractors, internal workers, time restraints, etc read lessJennifer S.
Deals in Empire for Ceramic Tile
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceramic tile installer articles
If you find your ceramic tile flooring aesthetically unappealing or uncomfortable, you can install a different type of flooring right on top. Depending on the room, including vinyl, laminate, and engineered hardwood—each with their own pros and cons.
Most cracks you'll find in the grout around your home can easily be fixed on your own. This guide breaks down what you need to know in order to make the repairs yourself as well as the supplies you'll need to get the job done.
Find tile installers in
- French Camp
tile installers in Empire
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Steam Way Carpet Cleaning1051 Exeter Ave
- AARON RICHARDSON CONSTRUCTION3701 coye oak dr.
- Abba Builders & Construction517 Stein Way
- ABBEY CARPET & INTERIORS1530 W F St
- Above and Beyond Tile and Stone2417 Marguerite Way suite b
- Abstract Tile & Marble229 Preakness cr
- Ace Tile WorksPO Box 3266
- Adams Pool Specialties7 Wayne Ct
- Adrian Construction3424 Oakdale Rd
- Advance Carpet & Tile Cleaning PO BOX 550 Lodi- Elk Grove-Stockton-Ripon-Manteca
- All Phases Electric4203 Curlew St
- Allied Tile & Stone122 South Union Street
- Amos Construction4193 Middlefield Dr
- AW Construction3525 E. Forest Lake Rd
- A-1 Steam Way Carpet Cleaning
- B N K CONSTRUCTION2204 Park E Dr
- BEL CONSTRUCTION3917 Chatsworth Cir
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- BOB LEONARD & ASSOC1325 EL PINAL DR D4
- Bradley Builders23405 Currier Dr.
- Brawley Construction311 Greenstone Way
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Build 2 Fit1133 Woodland Dr.
- Burkett's Pool Plastering Inc600 N Frontage Rd
- B N K CONSTRUCTION
- C B TILEPO Box 1058
Rio Vista, California
- C&J Marvin Enterprise495 S. Goldenstate
- Carpet Wizard2858 Buckner Ct
- CARPETS UNLIMITED501 Bangs Ave Ste A
- Cerlina Flooring Carpet Cleaning & Expert Repair741 Meadow Way
- Classic Carpet Care1852 w 11th St #347
- CLASSIC TILE1112 N MAIN ST
- Clean and Dry carpet care313 Geraldine way
- CM Carpets Plus1338 E Miner Ave
- Costa's Home Improvement1816 Maid Mariane Ln
- cth Installations2314 Reile Ave
- C B TILE
- D & M Kitchen & Bath Supply2182 Research Dr
- D H CONSTRUCTION INC2201 GLASGOW DR
- D-Best Tile784 Elm Ave
- Darin Brazil Construction Inc3761 Hatchers Cir
- DB Enterprise502 Coleman Ct
- DELTA BAY CONSTRUCTION & ROOFING INC.8900 Thornton Rd #8
- Donald Mount ConstructionPO Box 4279
- DOROTHY'S TILE & STONE925 CARVER RD
- Doze Construction3089 N Tracy Blvd, #501
- Drechsler Construction547 Zurich Dr
- D & M Kitchen & Bath Supply
- H Flores Construction38 C St
- Hacienda Flooring2800 Auto Plaza Dr #130
- Hamilton Construction Services5433 Flor Ct
- HANDYMAN TO THE RESCUE2364 Victory Ln
- HERB & JEFF TILE1349 WALKER AVE
- Hibiscus Flooring
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Flooring3424 Oakdale Rd Ste2
- Home Solutions Maintenance & Repair's LLCPO Box 3197
- HomeSmart cleaning specialties1641 Princeton Ave #15
- H Flores Construction
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating436 E. Main St .
- JDS Tile & ConstructionPO BOX 205
- JERRY UTKE CUSTOM DRYWALL448 View Point Ave
- Jim the tool man3412 Glencrest Ct
- Jon T Young2417 Burlwood Dr
- Joubert Services2609 Pearlite Way
- Juan Castro Tile6611 Brentwood Blvd
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating
- LINGLEY ENTERPRISES4218 Technology Dr
- LINGLEY ENTERPRISES
- Mario's House Painting1700 N. Tully Rd. c214
- Mariposa HVAC Maintenance1609 Bryn Mawr Way
- MD FLOORING INC1217 DURANT ST
- Monark Construcyion236 San Juan Dr
- Mongalo Designs Flooring15 Poncetta Dr 210
Daly City, California
- Mustafa Yildirim Handyman
- Mario's House Painting
- ORConstruction Innovations1217 chicago avenue
- ORConstruction Innovations
- Paul Enriquez Construction2317 Valmora Dr.
- Premier RestorationPo box 579940
- Premier Tile and Stone3424 Oakdale Rd #2
- PROCARE CARPET & TILE CLEANINGPO BOX 577351
- Proper Care Pest Control823 N Emerald Ave
- PULIDO'S CARPET CLEANING422 OSPREY DR
- Paul Enriquez Construction
- Rays Carpet One Floor & Home200 Kiernan Ave Suite A
- RB Construction1518 Coffee Road Ste G
- RBM REMODELING CO2355 LAMBERT ST.
- Realty Design & Construction334 S Yosemite Ave Suite B
- Reliance Bldg & Maint LLC1027 N Emerald Ave Unit E
- Reyes handyman ServicesPO BOX 577004
- Richard Hicks ConstructionPO Box 4984
- Rays Carpet One Floor & Home