Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Diamond Bar, CA
There are 117 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Diamond Bar
- Shenon ConstructionShenon Construction did an excellent job on our recently purchased home in Eagle Rock. We had the wood floors sanded/refinished and painted the entire interior of the house. We also had a custom built entertainment cabinet put in place of where a non-functioning fireplace used to be. The counter of the primary bathroom was replaced, as well. Tom Shenon and his team were very easy to work with and we are very happy with their work. We needed the work done relatively quickly, since we needed to be moved in within a month. Tom made sure we were able to move into a livable space while some of the other work continued within the house. The project came in with the budget we agreed upon. It was usually most efficient to deal with Tom directly, but he had a great team of sub-contractors doing the different phase of work. We were particularly impressed with Julio, who designed and built the custom cabinets to fit a very specific space. The painters and floor refinishers were very professional as well. We plan to do some more work on our house in the near future and hope to hire Shenon Construction again. I guess in and of itself that is the one of the best recommendations I can give
- Shenon ConstructionAfter interviewing multiple GC’s, we ultimately decided on Tom and Shenon Construction because of his/their punctuality, professionalism, honestly, and experience. We are 75% done with our full house remodel and it’s been a pleasure working with them. Compared to other proposals they are a bit more expensive but you are paying for premium service and labor; there are no short cuts in work. There were multiple occasions where Tom and his crew went the extra mile and above and beyond, and were trustworthy and honest about work that deemed unnecessary or wasteful, which we appreciated since you’re investing thousands of dollars building your home. We have recommended Shenon Construction and will continue to do so
- Shenon ConstructionTom and his team were did a great job on our home remodel. Tom was very good at keeping the lines of communication open and letting us know if there were any unexpected issues that came up. The quality of Shenon Construction's work can be seen in the photos attached to my review. I look forward to working with Tom and his team for some of our future projects
- MF Construction & Design IncI recommend MF Construction without hesitation for any and all of your home remodeling needs. Mike and his team did a beautiful job! They exceeded our expectations in performance, outcome, attention to detail, and timeline. From the start of the project to the finish, the team showed up every single day, even on some weekends. They stayed late when necessary to keep the project on track and worked tirelessly to ensure our satisfaction. Mike, Melvin, and the team are exceptionally clear communicators. I always knew what was going to happen next with the project. They checked on the team's progress and my satisfaction frequently. Mike was kind and patient with both of my elementary-aged children. Their bedrooms got a complete redesign and overhaul and he treated them just like customers, giving them input and ownership into the process. Thank you so much, MF construction! We could not be happier with our "new" home
- House Painting IncTotally great group. We had them paint the exterior trim of our two story house (and patch a couple stucco cracks), and they were everything you could ask for: careful, attentive, easy-going, quick at communicating, thorough, patient. Really ideal. High recommend.
- Construction MastersConstruction Masters did not disappoint us for having them remodel our Beverly Hills home. Moshe, Mickey, and their crews remodeled all seven of our bathrooms and kitchen. They were very prompt in answering all of our questions, followed up with our requests quickly, and always had a great attitude. They were very patient and explained everything about the process. We were very impressed with the detail of their craft. They were also able to incorporate our decoration ideas into their work. The quality of their work is superb. We are very much pleased with the outcome. I could not thank them enough for their great quality work. We have already recommended Construction Masters to our neighbors
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncAfter shopping several companies, we chose Horizon Construction and Remodeling for our home improvement project, which was to enlarge and update our kitchen and main bathroom. In addition, we converted all of our flooring to vinyl. We are extremely happy with the service, responsiveness, dependability, and the results Horizon provided. David Eskin was our project manager. David became a consultant and friend during the process. He proved to be patient and honest when we encountered an issue with the granite installation for our kitchen. We upgraded our material to a beautiful and unique Brazilian granite for our kitchen counter. Our initial granite slab cracked 3 feet across the width of the counter 2 days after installation. David and his crew reviewed the issue and, without hesitation or argument, removed the cracked granite and replaced it with a new slab at their cost. Although this experience was extremely stressful for all, the integrity displayed by David and Horizon was stellar and unique in the construction industry. Contractors are easy to find, but an honest and dependable one is rare in our opinion. On this experience alone, we would recommend Horizon Construction and Remodeling without reservation. They made it right. All construction is stressful and we lived in our house during the remodel. This project was our first in this home, but our fourth major reconstruction in our 45 years of marriage. Horizon was by far the best remodel experience
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncHorizon construction & Remodeling remodeled/updated both my master and the main bathrooms, which were in their original mid-60s construction state. David Eskin and his team of tradesmen helped bring my vision to fruition. As with any project, once the walls were opened up, some revisions were required; based upon their expertise and experience, Horizon was able to provide a few suggestions and a few “tweaks” to address these revisions. I couldn’t be happier with the results! Both bathrooms are much more functional and beautiful! Horizon also did some minor improvements in my laundry area – again improving the functionality and looks! Note: Remodeling costs did not cover much of the material costs. I had already selected and/or purchased some of the building materials; I did research and purchase much of the remaining materials (tub, vanities, tiles). Horizon does have its own showroom, and could have provided these at an additional cost. However, because I already had a firm idea as to what I wanted, I handled the ordering of these myself
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncOur kitchen was remodeled by Mark Besnos and Enna at Horizon Construction and Remodeling. We chose them after seeing all the great reviews on the Houzz app. When we walked into their showroom, we were warmly greeted by Diana who made us feel very comfortable. Their product display made it easy for us to put our ideas together. Mark’s crew did a wonderful job. Kudos to his crew, they really worked hard. Joel Chavez was a standout carpenter/jack of all trades doing much of the major work and tying together any imperfections and any loose ends that arose with a great attitude, expertise, and skill. He’s quite an asset to Horizon. Antonio Garcia who did our fabulous backsplash and Tom Tzur was the electrician. Mark ensured that each phase of the project was done correctly and completed on time (about 8 weeks). We gutted and replaced our 80’s kitchen (10’ by 10’) including the small dining area. We kept the same layout but switched the positions of the sink, stove and refrigerator. Enna helped with all the communication and paperwork and scheduling of the inspections, payments etc. Thanks to Mark, Enna, and their crew, we have a beautiful modern kitchen with two toned white and blue cabinets. Lessons Learned: 1. Stick to your budget and have extra funds for unforeseen things because for sure there will always be something that will come up. Understand what is and is not included in your contract. Don’t just assume that everything is included. 2. Be flexible with your time. There is a general outline of what jobs will be done in order mostly during the weekdays but things may change with short notice. 3. Check that your materials/colors are in stock before you sign your contract. Due to the Covid and political environment, some materials may take longer to get or not at all. Some newer colors may cost more. 4. Look at your cabinet colors in every light. We first looked at an espresso-colored cabinet that looked like black in shade and looked light cherry colored under the full sun. 5. Know what crown molding you want for the top of your cabinets…having pictures will help. 6. Ask Mark if you are not sure of any detail or work that has to be done. Do not wing it…else any fixes may cost you extra. 7. For lighting such as chandeliers, measure everything. Use you tube to learn to measure your lighting fixtures. 8. Certain changes such as electrical, structural will require city permits and inspections. Your city’s inspector’s availability will cause delays up to one week. 9. Choose your grout color for the backsplash…apparently there’s a ton of them (we were looking at different shades of grey because white is too hard to clean). 10. Choose your door and doorknobs ahead of time. Check to make sure it works including deadbolt after it’s been installed. 11. Choose your baseboard style and size. 12. Choose your light dimmers switches. 13. Backsplash, one tile was an off color so be sure to inspect the backsplash, so if any tile is an off color you can ask to replace it with one of your other tiles, you will have extra tiles to work with. 14. Save a cabinet piece in case you need to do future touchups. You can go to the paint store to have them match the color
- Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc.We were referred to Kris through a friend who also used Creative Home Remodeling for their beautiful home in Palos Verdes. We received 3 bids for our project and we're impressed with David and Kris from the start. We had some initial delays due to city permits, but Kris was great at setting expectations as this is our first home and first remodel project. Once we were approved to start work, Kris and his team did everything they could to make up for lost time and hit our move-in timeline. As mentioned before, this was our first rodeo when it comes to a home construction project and Kris was patient with us throughout the whole process. He was very helpful with design elements, and vendor and material suggestions to keep costs down. And like most older home purchases, we did run into some surprises...like a leaky roof, outdated electrical and uneven floors. Creative Home Remodeling was great at working with us to get these worked into our scope, timeline and contract. It was always a pleasure working with Kris. He is a great communicator, very responsive, and his attention to detail is incredible! He remembers everything! Their team of workers were all amazing as well. Shout out to Francisco and Ozzy! We always felt comfortable having the workers in our space and they always had a smile on their faces and were very professional. All said and done we basically did everything you could do to a house, and we can safely say we love every inch of it! It's exactly what we wanted and Creative Home Remodeling showed us that your home remodel doesn't have to be a nightmare. We can't wait to work with them again on our garage update, and next home
Drywall Contractors in Diamond Bar
- Business Description:For high quality painting, repairs and renovations, contact Lighthouse Painting Contractors. We will immediately visit your site to inspect it and provide you with an estimate.Recent Review:When business owner Nick came out to prepare a quote, he made several great suggestions that ultimately helped me achieve a truly high-end look in the space. Office manager Theresa was very responsive and easy to work with. Rafa, Luis and the rest of the painting crew did a flawless job, and even finished ahead of schedule. Working with Lighthouse Painting was a totally positive experience from start to finishMark T.
- Business Description:The Great Wall Company was founded to give you a trustworthy, reliable drywall patching & installation service. The Great Wall Company is a family-owned contractor established to give homeowners, tenants and landlords a reliable drywall patching service you can trust. Over the years, we noticed that most contractors, and even the average handyman, wouldn’t make time for small drywall repair jobs. We know how important keeping your home looking good is to you and we’re here to help. Based..Recent Review:It was great. They were timely. They did a beautiful job. They spent the whole day working. They have a great price. They were very respectful. I was very happy with them.katie n.
- Business Description:Using state of the art equipment, our highly skilled staff can remove your old popcorn ceilings in a day or less with no mess. We use the highest grade of materials possible, and we offer many textures to choose from. Our estimators bring texture and paint samples to your home, so you can see the quality of the work yourself. In addition, we also specialize in wall texturing, dry wall, and full interior and exterior paintingRecent Review:We are getting ready to put our house on the market and needed the whole interior painted as well as drywall work done too. We interviewed 4 different painters and after speaking with Richard we decided we would use his company to do the job. Both my husband and I felt comfortable with him and he also seemed the most confident and knowledgeable about this kind of work; answering all our questions in detail. The job looks great and done right on schedule. Thank you Richard and your team; we feel like we have a brand new houseIlana K.
- Business Description:Thor McAndrew Construction is a family owned and operated business since 1998. We pride ourselves in providing prompt and couteous service to all of our customers. We are licensed and insured and provide free estimatesRecent Review:Where do I start? These guys are absolutely amazing. Truly pros at what they do. The quality of work is the best I've seen yet. They were extremely accommodating while working within the schedule. Their pricing was more than fair, considering the level of work they performed. They were courteous when the job was completed by cleaning up after themselves. They never missed an appointment, always showing up when they promised, and on time. No drama when it came to adding additional fees that went beyond the agreed scope of the project. Would I recommend them- absolutely! I'm keeping Thor McAndrew Construction on my list of GO-TO guys for any future drywall work. Thank you for a job well done! Mark, Walnut, CaliforniMark U.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman provides professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Mr Handyman technicians are insured, background checked and full-time employees. No subs. Our technicians have a minimum of 15 years of experience in the trades. We have a perfect record with the California State License Board. Award w..Recent Review:Paul walked me through what and how project was done. He showed me how he improved attaching the bookshelves over my way.Ron T.
- Business Description:We take pride in our long term clients and have for years. Specializing in drywall, plastering, gutters, exterior painting, windows, and more! Our idea of business isn't about earning a job, its about developing a relationship. We understand finding a dependable contractor is not easy. Our mission is to provide dependable service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I contacted Reliance for an estimate in September. The sales representative was Kevin, who is very experienced and personable. We went over the house e.g. stucco repair, painting, window replacement, etc. He reviewed in detail what would be done and when. He spent a lot of time with me explaining everything. I was very comfortable with him and what the company could do. I got another estimate, which was less than Reliable, but the sales person was not as detailed. They started within 10 days and finished on time. All work is excellent and met all expectations. Kevin also pointed out areas that should be addressed. I agree with most of the work to be done and all pricing was reasonable. I have no issues recommending this company. I also met their workers who were dedicated and specialist in their field. They were very respectable, especially with my mother who has dementia. They left the house clean. Can't say enough....derrick s.
- Business Description:Fully licensed and bonded. Owner does all the work by himself and has more than 25 years experience. Award winning.Recent Review:This was not a huge job but it was my residence and I really wanted it done right. All I can say is that Mr. Lee is a drywall artist! He provided a timely bid for the project. He was able to schedule the work promptly. He showed up on time. He was extremely careful with preparation. He did beautiful work much faster than I expected. He matched the existing texture flawlessly and left the job site spotlessly clean. If you need drywall work right, you cannot go wrong with this man. I highly recommend!!David M.
- Business Description:ROC Construction has over 12+ years experience and provides beautiful remodeling results for home owners. We give a 2 year warranty on everything we do to ensure your satisfaction. ROC Construction also Guarantees Project Completion Date. We will work with your schedule and budget to make sure you are satisfied, from start to finish. Call us todayRecent Review:Daniel was very professional, prompt and responsive during our communications. He was very thorough with his analysis of the situation. While we did not retain his services as we decided to delay our repairs, we felt very comfortable and confident with what Daniel proposed and would definitely consider his services in the futureKenny N.
- Business Description:Fireplace and chimney remodels,service and repairs.Recent Review:I was referred to Ralph Byrne from my Fireplace store where I purchased my fireplace unit. They also gave me the names of several different independent contractors. Also I searched “yelp” for the same type of contractors. After meeting and interviewing several different companies. I determined that “fireplace improvements” was the best company for my needs. Of course, the bid/price was most important for my uLtimate decision. However; Ralph was the consummate professional. His knowledge, expertise and experience was quickly noticed from the very first day of the rebuild. Just for disclosure, I was also doing a full condo remodel at the same time. I have heard that different contractors clash or butt heads during a build but that really was never an issue. The only issue that I had was from the city! The City (The building and planning division) in there infinite wisdom, postponed my plans to finish my remodel Approximately 3-4 months late. But all said and done, the rebuild of my fireplace came out beautifully! I could not be happier! Ralph was such a pleasure to work with, He was always on time, he never skimped on the quality of materials and was always fair on his pricing. He never added to his original bid to bump up the price (Many contractors always add to the original contract) but, Ralph never did. He was always neat and tidy. Putting away and cleaning after leaving my Job site. On top of everything, he is a very kind and understanding individual. He listened to my concerns and always delivered what he had promised. That being said, I could not give more praise or to “fireplace Improvements”. I give Ralph Byrne my highest recommendation! Thanks so much Ralph for my beautiful fireplaceMichael M.
- Business Description:Hello everybody! Im a fairly new company and looking to grow my business. My company does everything that is drywall related. From hanging, taping and any type of finish. You can choose orange peel, knockdown, hand textures and any type of smooth walls. Been doing these for about 11 years now. So if you want a job done right do not think twice and give me a callRecent Review:It was amazing. You cant even tell there was ever a hole in the wall. They were lovely people. Very professional. Responsive to phone calls and texts. Provided very reasonable price for the work.Shannon O.
Deals in Diamond Bar for Drywall
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Rowland Heights
- West Covina
- San Dimas
- La Puente
- Chino Hills
- Yorba Linda
- La Verne
- Hacienda Heights
- La Habra Heights
- La Habra
- Anaheim Hills
- Baldwin Park
drywall contractors in Diamond Bar
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 180 Construction Group, Inc.19923 Baltar St
- 1st Choice Home Services913 Nadelhorn Dr
Lake arrowhead, California
- 1st prime design contractors inc.3415 w.226th st.
- 1st Water Damage Restoration1120 N Brookhurst St
- 21st Century Remodeling & Construction6240 Tamarind St
Oak Park, California
- 24 HOUR RESTORATIONPO BOX 7124
Laguna Niguel, California
- 24/7 Home Pros LLCP.O. Box 3324
- 3 at Once Construction, Inc.18653 Ventura Blvd 352
- 360 Remodeling Inc4000 W Magnolia Blvd Ste E
- 777 Painting and ConstructionP.O. Box
Los Angeles, California
- 911 Builders Inc.18543 Yorba Linda Blvd Suite 200
Yorba Linda, California
- 911 Restoration of Long Beach2667 E 28th St #516
Signal Hill, California
- 911 Restoration of Riverside6611 Arlington Ave Suite Q
- [IN]form Builders1200 Cliff Dr
Los Angeles, California
- 180 Construction Group, Inc.
- A & G General Construction, Inc.836 Burchett St.
- A 1 GENERAL CONTRACTING2230 BRESCIA AVE
- A 2 Zen Contracting367 Sunrise Ter
- A Galvan Development, Inc.12997 Lehigh Ct.
- A Handyman713 North Cataract Ave
San Dimas, California
- A Lagunas Painting Services INC211 W Elmwood Ave
- A New Dawn Construction9486 Oriole rd.
Pinon Hills, California
- A Plus Handyman Service, Inc.17216 Saticoy St Ste 371
Van Nuys, California
- A R General Construction2416 W VICTORY BLVD, 590
- A&M Paint Coatings31-855 Date Palm Dr Ste3-217
Cathedral City, California
- A&W General Contractor Inc.11721 186th St.
- A's Construction & Remodeling9711 Mystic Ln
- A-Industrial Design-Build1401 S Santa Fe Ave
Los Angeles, California
- A-List Construction2110 Kenmere Ave
- A. Trinity Construction4016 Harlan Ave
Baldwin Park, California
- A.L. Construction29039 Morning Side Dr
Santa Clarita, California
- A.L.S.O. CONTRACTORS6545 Wilbur Ave., SPC 35
- A.S. General Contractors, Inc.14454 Carlsbad St
- AAA QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CO. INC.263 W.OLIVE ST 291
- AAA Solar Construction22941 Triton Way # 141
Laguna Hills, California
- AAA-Team Painting3325 Wilshire Blvd Suite #701
Los Angeles, California
- Abatti Construction29910 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd G404
- ABC Bee Control1223 Wilshire Blvd 352
Santa Monica, California
- Above All Construction6098 E Calle Cedro
- Above It All Ceilings and Drywall531 W Brentwood Ave
- AC INTERIORS DRYWALL1706 Ahart St
Simi Valley, California
- Academy License Center Contractor SchoolPO Box 7711
- Accelerated Construction4750 Adam Road
Simi Valley, California
- ACE CONSTRUCTION3254 COOLIDGE AVE
Los Angeles, California
- Ace Drywall1937 Loma Bonita St.
- Ace-Tech Construction19521 Christina Way
- ACS Construction Services708 MONTEREY blvd
Hermosa Beach, California
- ACT 1 Construction17522 Cameron lane 25
Huntington Beach, California
- Action Environmental & Construction3100 Airway Avenue Suite 130
Costa Mesa, California
- Action Services Inc2221 Palo Verde Ste 2C
Long Beach, California
- ADA BUILDERS INC6260 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, California
- Adam's Construction & Engineering725 N. Catalina Street
- Adams Restoration14038 Califa St
Van Nuys, California
- Adobe Builders29140 Bentley Way
Canyon Country, California
- Advance Paint LLC7621 Industry Ave
Pico Rivera, California
- Advance Solutions Co12812 Clemson Dr
- Advanced Cleaning & Maintenance16755 Hughes Rd
- Advanced Construction & Design2425 Coldwater Canyon Dr
Beverly Hills, California
- Advanced Contracting Services Inc4705 New Horizon Blvd #3
- Advanced Development Building & Real Estate Corp6700 Fallbrook Ste 100A
West Hills, California
- ADVANCED HANDYMAN680 Arrow Hwy.
La Verne, California
- Advanced Kitchen Remodeling2211 Clark Ln
Redondo Beach, California
- Advanced Paint & Drywall Co.12400 Ventura blvd. 636
Studio City, California
- AED Construction6224 lederer ave
Woodland Hills, California
- Affinity Painting Company536 North First Ave B
- Affordable Contractor's Services15071 merrill ave
- Affordable Handyman and Remodeling Services9410 Felipe Ave
- Affordable Handyman Service Inc.1452 Ambrosia St.
- AGA Construction Inc18375 Ventura Blvd 548
- AGS Innovation7662 Genesta Ave.
Van Nuys, California
- AIR CARE - AM CONSTRUCTION7259 Willoughby Ave 5
Los Angeles, California
- Air Duct Cleaning Duarte1304 Mountain Ave #706
- Air Duct Cleaning El Monte12700 Elliott Ave #859
El Monte, California
- Air Duct Cleaning Panorama City8745 Willis Ave #710
Panorama City, California
- Al & Sons Construction13522 Island Palms Ln
- Al Garcias Plumbing Inc1319 W 228th St
- AL TORRES PLUMBING & HEATING3517 OCEAN VIEW BLVD
- Alan Kearns61881 Grand View Cir.
JOSHUA TREE, California
- Albanese ConstructionP.O. Box 743
San Dimas, California
- Alcantara Construction1060 S. Cypress St. Suite A
La Habra, California
- Alfa Builders Inc10621 Bloomfield Ave. Suite 35
Los Alamitos, California
- Aligned Construction Co8905 Glenoaks Blvd
Sun Valley, California
- Alin Design Remodeling Inc.16035 Blackhawk St
Granada Hills, California
- All American Contractors25660 Aspenwood Ct
Moreno Valley, California
- All American Maintenance9620 Topanga Canyon Pl Ste D
- All American Repipe and Plumbing Inc.4060 N Palm St Ste 602
- All American Traditions, Inc.4505 Industrial Street
Simi Valley, California
- All Around Construction4335 Van Nuys Blvd Ste 433
Valley Village, California
- All City Remodeling18620 HATTERAS ST #212
- All Clear Environmental Inc11333 Moorpark St Unit 382
North Hollywood, California
- All Home Repairs, LLC525 Sullivan Rd
Statesville, North Carolina
- All in One Construction and Termite5585 Via De Campo
Yorba Linda, California
- All in one handyman services9500 Florence Ave
- ALL PRO BUILDERS INC1400 W COMMONWEALTH AVE
- All Pro Painting. Inc.9820 Indiana Ave Suite 17
- All Pro Remodeling706 N Tustin St
- All Star ConstructionPO Box 77575
- Allbright 1-800-Painting27903 Smyth Dr
- Alliant Construction117 S. Louise St. Suite 310
- AllStar Water DamagePO Box 383
Cripple Creek, Colorado
- Almighty Painting40311 16th St W
- A & G General Construction, Inc.