Thor McAndrew Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2022

780 E Francis Suite K

Ontario, CA 91761

Thor McAndrew Construction is a family owned and operated business since 1998. We pride ourselves in providing prompt and couteous service to all of our customers. We are licensed and insured and provide free estimates....

drywall (72)plastering (11)interior painting (5)insulation (4)water damage restoration (3)floor cleaning (1)home remodeling (1)

01/15/2021

Where do I start? These guys are absolutely amazing. Truly pros at what they do. The quality of work is the best I've seen yet. They were extremely accommodating while working within the schedule. Their pricing was more than fair, considering the level of work they performed. They were courteous when the job was completed by cleaning up after themselves. They never missed an appointment, always sh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-Drywall entire living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

11/20/2020

The Thor Team was very professional, expedient and efficient. I would highly recommend them to anybody looking for interior drywall work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fresh drywall and texture in a small room

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

11/13/2020

Excellent. We are so very pleased with the repairs. These gentlemen were very professional. Kept everything clean as they worked and did an amazing job in matching the knockdown on the finished walls. Work completed on time. I highly recommend this company to everyone!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repairs on 3 walls and ceiling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

06/13/2020

It went well. It was completed over three partial days since they had to spray for mold and allow to dry. They kept me updated as to the progress and were punctual and friendly. This is the second job that they have done at the house and I am very pleased with their work! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my family and friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace drywall in bedroom due to water damage from leaking roof.

CATEGORY drywall,insulation,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

07/18/2019

He was punctual with the appointment . He wrote the proposal right away very professional The project did not go thru because something came up . But he was very polite n understanding on my questions. I would ask him for another proposal and call him again if I have a drywall job to be done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall ceiling

03/22/2019

Beautiful job. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall for living room and dinner room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2014

01/10/2019

perfect. very nice, responsible, punctual, and did great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywalled part of a wall

CATEGORY drywall,insulation,plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

08/29/2017

The guys were on time, friendly, clean, and did excellent work. I highly recommend and would definitely call them again. I only wish they painted & hung doors so the job could have been completed all at one time. But the work they did do was spot on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild a closet, repair wall & ceiling damaged by water.

CATEGORY drywall,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

07/31/2017

Other than the color (for which we'll have a painter come in later) you can't even tell where the hole was. They worked quick & clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a slab leak in our office/bedroom that needed to be re-routed, so the plumbing company had to cut two holes in the drywall to fix the leak by bypassing it. This left two big holes in the walls. Cody and his crew came in, fixed the drywall and matched the texture perfectly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

07/24/2017

Moving on too the kitchen they refused to give a bid and exclude he portion of the job related to the beam they falsely claimed was a hazard. Again, I would never endanger my family. The electrical job was done by two Highly rated Angie's List electricians with 30 year experience each and I even offer then the receipt. There was no reason not to bid other than they knew their bid would be too high...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Entire kitchen. Drywall two large patches in Living Room and Family Room. Cody McAndrew declined my business or even to make an offer. He declined ostensibly because he felt i was hiding unsafe work from a home inspector. I explained to him that besides the 2 2" x12" boards, the 2 x 4" added and 2' x 6" added that I would be adding two additional 2" x 12" and two additional 2"x6". Given that 3.5 of the 2" x 12" were cut into by a crazy contractor who lied about his credentials in the end the original 2" x 12 were turned into 2" x 6". I have added 4 full 2" x 12" are added, as will as three 2" x 6", 1 2"x4". Now it has four 2" x 12" as originally there + four 2" x 12" that have 6" remaining, three 2" x 12", and one 2" x 4". All together it has twice the support of as it originally had. It is safe or my family which we have no attention of ever selling and I am confident no one wold be in danger. I believe the job was realty turned down because they knew their bid would be too high. The idea that what has being done is unsafe if a red herring. I therefor rated then a C at best, because I feel they were afraid to price it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2017

Drywall installation & repair, room additions, entertainment center, plumber damage, water damage, architectural designs, texture to match existing, orange peel, acoustic, knock down, garage make overs, electrician damage & interior plaster repair, commercial services include: metal stud framing, break rooms, tenant improvement, demolition, demising walls & architectural designs.