When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Whittier, CA
There are 174 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Whittier
- Shenon ConstructionKitchen remodels are hard. The most important room in the house is off-line. One of your bathrooms has to become a default sink in kitchen. So it takes a lot of patience to live in the house while your kitchen is being remodeled. Everything went basically according to plan there were some delays because of supply chain issues and changes that we wanted made that were not part of the original plan. But all in all we got through it fine. Tom in his right hand man, Adam, were responsive to our needs and if any problems came up they took care of it. Tom is exceptionally patient and good natured. Same for Adam. I would definitely use them again
- Shenon ConstructionShenon Construction did an excellent job on our recently purchased home in Eagle Rock. We had the wood floors sanded/refinished and painted the entire interior of the house. We also had a custom built entertainment cabinet put in place of where a non-functioning fireplace used to be. The counter of the primary bathroom was replaced, as well. Tom Shenon and his team were very easy to work with and we are very happy with their work. We needed the work done relatively quickly, since we needed to be moved in within a month. Tom made sure we were able to move into a livable space while some of the other work continued within the house. The project came in with the budget we agreed upon. It was usually most efficient to deal with Tom directly, but he had a great team of sub-contractors doing the different phase of work. We were particularly impressed with Julio, who designed and built the custom cabinets to fit a very specific space. The painters and floor refinishers were very professional as well. We plan to do some more work on our house in the near future and hope to hire Shenon Construction again. I guess in and of itself that is the one of the best recommendations I can give
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncWe selected Horizon Construction & remodeling in Fullerton because of their high rated reviews and we felt very comfortable with David Eskin the project manager. we thought he will be a good match since we will need to communicate with him on daily basis for the entire length of our remodel. He helped us design our new kitchen and bathroom and select materials while keeping up to code. we wanted to achieve clean and simple look, more space on our counters along with timeless design. The results exceeded our expectations. We love it
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncThis my experience with Horizon Construction and Remodeling, and why I recommend them. This is the second time that I have hired a contractor. The first time was a bathroom remodel, and it was a disaster, so I was very apprehensive about hiring another contractor. We needed to remodel our kitchen, so I had no choice. I did my due diligence and research and called three companies to interview. All three I had no prior knowledge of or experience with. Out of the three bids, there was a high, a medium, and a low. After talking to them one more time I went with the medium bid company. That company is called Horizon Construction and Remodeling. It turns out I made the right choice. My experience with this company is the complete opposite from my first experience with a contractor. My Project Manager was Mark, who did an outstanding job of keeping the project moving quickly efficiently. His crews showed up on time, were professional and did quality work, from plumbing to electrical to framing to painting to cabinets all were done to my satisfaction. If something was not done to my satisfaction (which was rare), I just let Mark know about it and he would send someone to either redo or touch-up the work. Mark would visit the job site frequently. I feel Mark is honest and has his customer’s best interest at heart. There were a couple of times when he could have charged me extra money for items that came up during the project, but he did not. Like any project we had to make some changes along the way, and Mark is very willing to work with you to make sure that you get what you want. Mark will listen to your ideas plus he has many ideas himself. He helped us a lot with our kitchen design. They started my project Oct. 11, 2001. My wife and I were hoping to have the project done by Christmas. They had it done in 7 weeks in time for Thanksgiving! The inside staff is led be Enna. They make sure everything is ordered on time. They even arrange for inspections. They are very polite and efficient and responsive. We are doing our doors and windows next and we going to have Horizon Construction and Design do the work. I recommend Horizon Construction and Design; I give them a strong 10. Mark and Diane Kincheloe Fountain Valley, CA
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncHorizon Construction & Remodeling, did everything they promised. Their man did quality work. They said “it will be done” and it was done as they said. Our Kitchen & bathroom remodel turned better than we thought. Mark helped with the design and selecting all the materials and that was very helpful. We would recommend them to anyone
- Shenon ConstructionAfter interviewing multiple GC’s, we ultimately decided on Tom and Shenon Construction because of his/their punctuality, professionalism, honestly, and experience. We are 75% done with our full house remodel and it’s been a pleasure working with them. Compared to other proposals they are a bit more expensive but you are paying for premium service and labor; there are no short cuts in work. There were multiple occasions where Tom and his crew went the extra mile and above and beyond, and were trustworthy and honest about work that deemed unnecessary or wasteful, which we appreciated since you’re investing thousands of dollars building your home. We have recommended Shenon Construction and will continue to do so
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncI completely renovation my 1 bedroom condo in the City of Fullerton. Everything was removed from flooring walls kitchen bathroom walk in closet. The outcome was outstanding. I couldn't believe how great everyting. Turnedd out.. Every time I come home it's like walking into a model home.. I enjoy Everything and my favorite place is kitchen and patio BBQing and watching sports on my new patio TV
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncIt was a pleasure working with Horizon Construction and Remodeling, on the complete renovation of my kitchen. David and Enna were extremely knowledgable and professional. The crew were also very polite, friendly and considerate in the care of cleaning up the worksite everyday, and making sure I was happy with the work done each day. I will definitely use Horizon on my next project, and highly recommend them. Thank you to everyone who made our dream kitchen possible. Jeanne and Gary Poggense
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncAfter shopping several companies, we chose Horizon Construction and Remodeling for our home improvement project, which was to enlarge and update our kitchen and main bathroom. In addition, we converted all of our flooring to vinyl. We are extremely happy with the service, responsiveness, dependability, and the results Horizon provided. David Eskin was our project manager. David became a consultant and friend during the process. He proved to be patient and honest when we encountered an issue with the granite installation for our kitchen. We upgraded our material to a beautiful and unique Brazilian granite for our kitchen counter. Our initial granite slab cracked 3 feet across the width of the counter 2 days after installation. David and his crew reviewed the issue and, without hesitation or argument, removed the cracked granite and replaced it with a new slab at their cost. Although this experience was extremely stressful for all, the integrity displayed by David and Horizon was stellar and unique in the construction industry. Contractors are easy to find, but an honest and dependable one is rare in our opinion. On this experience alone, we would recommend Horizon Construction and Remodeling without reservation. They made it right. All construction is stressful and we lived in our house during the remodel. This project was our first in this home, but our fourth major reconstruction in our 45 years of marriage. Horizon was by far the best remodel experience
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncHorizon construction & Remodeling remodeled/updated both my master and the main bathrooms, which were in their original mid-60s construction state. David Eskin and his team of tradesmen helped bring my vision to fruition. As with any project, once the walls were opened up, some revisions were required; based upon their expertise and experience, Horizon was able to provide a few suggestions and a few “tweaks” to address these revisions. I couldn’t be happier with the results! Both bathrooms are much more functional and beautiful! Horizon also did some minor improvements in my laundry area – again improving the functionality and looks! Note: Remodeling costs did not cover much of the material costs. I had already selected and/or purchased some of the building materials; I did research and purchase much of the remaining materials (tub, vanities, tiles). Horizon does have its own showroom, and could have provided these at an additional cost. However, because I already had a firm idea as to what I wanted, I handled the ordering of these myself
Drywall Contractors in Whittier
- Business Description:With a repertoire ranging from large scale remodels and additions, to multi-million dollar custom homes, to commercial office spaces and industrial buildings, Clark Drywall is extremely familiar with all aspects of the construction industry. Since being founded in 1995, Clark Drywall has completed projects all over the Southern and Northern California area. We specialize in Acoustic Ceiling Removal for furnished and unfurnished homes with an average turnaround time of one day. We also work wi..Recent Review:Amazing! Matt Clark is a pleasure to work with and his work is top notch. We are first time home buyers with limited cash to play with, and Matt worked with us to tailor the project and exceed our expectations. The previous owner had scraped the ceilings on a section of the home, and had done the job very poorly. These areas needed to be completely re-done as well as the acoustic ceilings in the remainder of the house. The final product was perfect. We are picky and detail oriented, and were very impressed with the completion of the job. I would highly recommend Clark Drywall to anyone, and we will be using them for future projects as wellAndrew D.
- Business Description:LSM DRYWALL & PAINTING: Our Service is to Repair Drywall & Plaster holes caused by Water, Fire & Smoke damage in ceilings & walls, then we prime & paint the damaged area or the entire wall and/or ceiling. "Drywall, Painting & Plaster repairs done like the damage never happened." We also remove Wallpaper, Install Baseboard, Crown Molding, Insulation & New Tile Grouting, Demolition, Framing & refinishing wood Decks. See new photos!!!. WE do NOT accept deposits, but progress payments are gladly ..Recent Review:We had a great experience with Steve and his team. They were fast, efficient, and detail-oriented. They did such a good job we had them come back to do more painting in different rooms. We would definitely hire them againNate A.
- Business Description:ETA Drywall, Inc., has more than 20 years of experience and provides residential and commercial services. Whether your project is new construction, improvement or remodel, we have the most reliable and qualified construction team to manage and control your project. ETA Drywall has the experience to manage virtually any project, thus saving the customer time and money. ETA Drywall maintains the philosophy of committing to superior quality and excellent customer service. We make it our priority..Recent Review:They did a great job on my kitchen drywall, they promised 3-4 days and got it done in 3. The price was good and the work was excellent. There are three things: speed, affordability, and quality, and they say you can typically only get two out of three, but I feel like I got all three so I am happy and highly recommend this companyJason H.
- Business Description:We take pride in our long term clients and have for years. Specializing in drywall, plastering, gutters, exterior painting, windows, and more! Our idea of business isn't about earning a job, its about developing a relationship. We understand finding a dependable contractor is not easy. Our mission is to provide dependable service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:These are guys I trust. As a multiunit property owner, I know Reliance will take care of my tenants and me. Quality is what I look for in my home & investments and Reliance has consistently delivered. With their foresight & expertise, I know I’m getting the best deal & attention to detail. From consultation to execution, they’re professional & efficient. The results speak for itself & I wouldn’t trust anyone else. Thanks for the good workRoxanne A.
- Business Description:I am a licensed and bonded sub-contractor been in business over 25 yearsRecent Review:Charlie did a great job, starting with putting up plastic to protect the floors, furniture and rest of the house. The work was done with care to get a quality result. The final repairs blend perfectly with the existing ceiling and walls. He was very professional in planning, discussing and completing the work. Cleanup was very thorough. His price seemed reasonable based on other descriptions on Angie's List, but I didn't get any other bids and don't have much other experience. My focus was more on getting a quality job completedGary S.
- Business Description:The Great Wall Company was founded to give you a trustworthy, reliable drywall patching & installation service. The Great Wall Company is a family-owned contractor established to give homeowners, tenants and landlords a reliable drywall patching service you can trust. Over the years, we noticed that most contractors, and even the average handyman, wouldn’t make time for small drywall repair jobs. We know how important keeping your home looking good is to you and we’re here to help. Based..
- Business Description:Our company was founded in 1972 for the installation of acoustic ceilings. Since that time, we have expanded to become a reliable painting contractor, stucco contractor and drywall contractor. In our over three decades in business, we have served over 40,000 satisfied customers in Los Angeles, CA and Orange County, CA. We offer a wide range of services that include sand blasting, acoustical removal, acoustical ceilings application, stucco, drywall, plastering, custom painting, wall texture, ..Recent Review:The work was completed in two days (separated by approx. 2 weeks). The ceiling came out great! Steve and his crew were very professional and they were very careful about not making a mess, and they did an excellent job cleaning up after themselves. Steve listened carefully to my requirements and fulfilled my expectations. I'm a very happy customerCarl J.
- Business Description:Using state of the art equipment, our highly skilled staff can remove your old popcorn ceilings in a day or less with no mess. We use the highest grade of materials possible, and we offer many textures to choose from. Our estimators bring texture and paint samples to your home, so you can see the quality of the work yourself. In addition, we also specialize in wall texturing, dry wall, and full interior and exterior paintingRecent Review:I had a very unfortunate situation with previous work done on my walls - to remove a Southwestern texture that was literally everywhere in my home. I contacted System 1 interiors and told Richard about my situation. He showed up to the appointment on time, spent over an hour with me and set me up for a very realistic expectation. He and his team definitely over delivered. His team was on time every day, professional, cleaned up after each day and they got the job done in the time-frame that was set forth. Everyday I look at my walls and I am very happy I made the choice to take a chance on System 1. I did not know that they could be repaired and look the way they do...and the "Light Cloud Texture" is beautiful and different. Thank you so much to Richard and his team for turning a really unfortunate situation into a positive one. My home looks great! :-Victoria O.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman is a licensed contractor (CA lic #807495) and proud to have a perfect record with the licensing board, a perfect AAA rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the most A ratings in the Handyman category on Angie's List. And we guarantee our work 100%! Our technicians are all full-time employees, with between 15 and 30 years of experience, and fully background-checked. We hire only the best craftsmen in Los Angeles. Mr. Handyman has won over 20 awards for service and we've been ..Recent Review:I’ve had Mr. Handyman do work at a number of my houses over the years, and they always provide the best of the best service. I am not willing to risk the safety of my family or the quality of my home to an unknown, unlicensed handyman service, and the handymen at Mr. Handyman are all background-checked and guaranteed. Cannot recommend them enoughRachel G.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman provides professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Mr Handyman technicians are insured, background checked and full-time employees. No subs. Our technicians have a minimum of 15 years of experience in the trades. We have a perfect record with the California State License Board. Award w..Recent Review:It started out a bit wobbly as communications and appointment times got screwed up and getting answers for rescheduling took a lot of calls. However, once Mr. Handyman's service tech (James Gottleber) arrived it was nothing short of sensational service. Mr. Gottleber was totally professional, friendly, efficient, thorough and courteous. He was obviously proficient and knowledgeable. Couldn't be more pleased or willing to recommend Mr. Gottleber/Mr. HandymanCARY J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Whittier
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 180 Construction Group, Inc.19923 Baltar St
Winnetka, California 91306
- 1st prime design contractors inc.3415 w.226th st.
Torrance, California 90505
- 1st Water Damage Restoration1120 N Brookhurst St
Anaheim, California 92801
- 1stAffordableContractor.com12691 Fletcher Dr.
Garden Grove, California 92840
- 24 HOUR RESTORATIONPO BOX 7124
Laguna Niguel, California 92607
- 310HandymanP.O. Box 491282
Los Angeles, California 90049
- 360 Remodeling Inc4000 W Magnolia Blvd Ste E
Burbank, California 91505
- 3P Renovations.
El Monte, California 91731
- 777 Painting and ConstructionP.O. Box
Los Angeles, California 90012
- 911 Builders Inc.18543 Yorba Linda Blvd Suite 200
Yorba Linda, California 92886
- 911 Restoration of Long Beach2667 E 28th St #516
Signal Hill, California 90755
- 911 Restoration of Riverside6611 Arlington Ave Suite Q
Riverside, California 92504
- 180 Construction Group, Inc.
- A & G General Construction, Inc.836 Burchett St.
Glendale, California 91202
- A Better Choice Development Inc154-A Foothill Blvd #198
Upland, California 91786
- A CREW INC15025 CALIFA ST
Van Nuys, California 91411
- A Galvan Development, Inc.12997 Lehigh Ct.
Victorville, California 92392
- A Just Like New Drywall Repair & Alumawood Patios670 Wakeforest St
Brea, California 92821
- A Plus Handyman Service, Inc.17216 Saticoy St Ste 371
Van Nuys, California 91406
- A R P CONTRACTOR CORP5324 9th Ave
Los Angeles, California 90043
- A&A Renovation/ Restoration 17121 Central Ave
Carson, California 90746
- A&F pro painting inc21111 Dolores St
Carson, California 90745
- A&M Paint Coatings31-855 Date Palm Dr Ste3-217
Cathedral City, California 92234
- A&W General Contractor Inc.11721 186th St.
Artesia, California 90701
- A's Construction & Remodeling9711 Mystic Ln
Anaheim, California 92804
- A-Industrial Design-Build1401 S Santa Fe Ave
Los Angeles, California 90021
- A-List Construction2110 Kenmere Ave
Burbank, California 91504
- A. Trinity Construction4016 Harlan Ave
Baldwin Park, California 91706
- A.L. Construction29039 Morning Side Dr
Santa Clarita, California 91384
- A.S. General Contractors, Inc.14454 Carlsbad St
Sylmar, California 91342
- AAA QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CO. INC.263 W.OLIVE ST 291
Burbank, California 91502
- AAA Solar Construction22941 Triton Way # 141
Laguna Hills, California 92653
- AAA-Team Painting3325 Wilshire Blvd Suite #701
Los Angeles, California 90010
- aaconstruction423 S Rexford Dr
Beverly Hills, California 90212
- ABC Advance Builder & Const.18017 Chatsworth St
Granada Hills, California 91344
- ABC Bee Control1223 Wilshire Blvd 352
Santa Monica, California 90403
- Able Contracting8780 19th St # 438
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91701
- Above All Construction6098 E Calle Cedro
Anaheim, California 92807
- Above It All Ceilings and Drywall531 W Brentwood Ave
Orange, California 92865
- Absolute Maintenance & Consulting3520 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, California 90034
- AC INTERIORS DRYWALL1706 Ahart St
Simi Valley, California 93065
- Academy License Center Contractor SchoolPO Box 7711
Alhambra, California 91802
- Accelerated Construction4750 Adam Road
Simi Valley, California 93063
- ACE CONSTRUCTION3254 COOLIDGE AVE
Los Angeles, California 90066
- Ace Drywall1937 Loma Bonita St.
Perris, California 92570
- Ace-Tech Construction19521 Christina Way
Cerritos, California 90703
- ACS Construction Services708 MONTEREY blvd
Hermosa Beach, California 90254
- ACTION 1 CONSTRUCTION14719 HAWTHORNE BLVD Suite 205
Lawndale, California 90260
- Action Environmental & Construction3100 Airway Avenue Suite 130
Costa Mesa, California 92626
- Action Services Inc2221 Palo Verde Ste 2C
Long Beach, California 90815
- Adam's Construction & Engineering725 N. Catalina Street
Burbank, California 91505
- Adams Restoration14038 Califa St
Van Nuys, California 91401
- Adobe Builders29140 Bentley Way
Canyon Country, California 91387
- Adragna & Son Construction1219 Lafayette St
SAN GABRIEL, California 91776
- Advance Paint LLC7621 Industry Ave
Pico Rivera, California 90660
- Advance Solutions Co12812 Clemson Dr
Eastvale, California 92880
- Advanced Cleaning & Maintenance16755 Hughes Rd
Victorville, California 92308
- Advanced Construction & Design2425 Coldwater Canyon Dr
Beverly Hills, California 90210
- Advanced Contracting Services Inc4705 New Horizon Blvd #3
Bakersfield, California 93313
- Advanced Development Building & Real Estate Corp6700 Fallbrook Ste 100A
West Hills, California 91307
- ADVANCED HANDYMAN680 Arrow Hwy.
La Verne, California 91750
- Advanced Kitchen Remodeling2211 Clark Ln
Redondo Beach, California 90278
- Advanced Paint & Drywall Co.12400 Ventura blvd. 636
Studio City, California 91604
- AED Construction6224 lederer ave
Woodland Hills, California 91367
- Affinity Painting Company536 North First Ave B
Covina, California 91723
- Affordable Contractor's Services15071 merrill ave
Fontana, California 92335
- Affordable Handyman Service Inc.1452 Ambrosia St.
Beaumont, California 92223
- AGA Construction Inc18375 Ventura Blvd 548
Tarzana, California 91356
- AGS Innovation7662 Genesta Ave.
Van Nuys, California 91406
- AIR CARE - AM CONSTRUCTION7259 Willoughby Ave 5
Los Angeles, California 90046
- Air Duct Cleaning Duarte1304 Mountain Ave #706
Duarte, California 91010
- Air Duct Cleaning El Monte12700 Elliott Ave #859
El Monte, California 91732
- Air Duct Cleaning Panorama City8745 Willis Ave #710
Panorama City, California 91402
- Al & Sons Construction13522 Island Palms Ln
Sylmar, California 91342
- Al Garcias Plumbing Inc1319 W 228th St
Torrance, California 90501
- Alan Kearns61881 Grand View Cir.
JOSHUA TREE, California 92252
- Aldana Drywall Repair, Paint & Handyman Services6581 Indiana St
Buena Park, California 90621
- Aleph Building Construction82-013 Dr. Carreon Blvd #K
Indio, California 92201
- Alfa Builders Inc10621 Bloomfield Ave. Suite 35
Los Alamitos, California 90720
- Alin Design Remodeling Inc.16035 Blackhawk St
Granada Hills, California 91344
- All American Contractors25660 Aspenwood Ct
Moreno Valley, California 92557
- All American Maintenance9620 Topanga Canyon Pl Ste D
Chatsworth, California 91311
- All American Repipe and Plumbing Inc.4060 N Palm St Ste 602
Fullerton, California 92835
- All American Traditions, Inc.4505 Industrial Street
Simi Valley, California 93063
- All Around Construction4335 Van Nuys Blvd Ste 433
Valley Village, California 91403
- All City Remodeling18620 HATTERAS ST #212
Tarzana, California 91335
- All Clear Environmental Inc11333 Moorpark St Unit 382
North Hollywood, California 91602
- All in One Construction and Termite5585 Via De Campo
Yorba Linda, California 92887
- All in one handyman services9500 Florence Ave
Downey, California 90240
- ALL PRO BUILDERS INC1400 W COMMONWEALTH AVE
Fullerton, California 92833
- All Pro Remodeling706 N Tustin St
Orange, California 92867
- All Star ConstructionPO Box 77575
Corona, California 92877
- Allbright 1-800-Painting27903 Smyth Dr
Valencia, California 91355
- Alliant Construction117 S. Louise St. Suite 310
Glendale, California 91205
- Allmark Electronics31906 Mill Stream Rd
Trabuco Canyon, California 92679
- AllStar Water DamagePO Box 383
Cripple Creek, Colorado 80813
- Almighty 1 Alltrades Contracting Inc.122 Avenida De La Paz
San Clemente, California 92672
- Almighty Painting40311 16th St W
Palmdale, California 93551
- Alpha Construction Co19881 Brookhurst St #304
Huntington Beach, California 92646
- Alpha General Contracting1127 Douglas st.
Los Angeles, California 90026
- Alpha HandymanPO Box 531516
San Diego, California 92153
- A & G General Construction, Inc.