We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

AAA WATER RESTORATION INC

Founded 2009 •

4.3

12067 Jefferson Blvd

Culver City, CA 90230

At AAA Water Restoration, we’re committed to providing excellent customer support and professional, reliable service. In addition to water damage repair, we also provide mold remediation, fire damage repair, and a variety of other restoration services. We are located in Los Angeles and our professional team serves customers in Orange County, Lancaster, Palmdale, Riverside, and Ventura County. Contact us anytime at 1-833-420-7378 to restore your home or business. We’re available 24/7....

02/28/2022

Arash A.

Do you want to wait months to get the process started? Do you want to be chased by their sub-contractors and threatened with collections because AAA took their money? Do you want to have a long fight with your insurance because they did more than the scope of work so you're out of pocket? In August 2021 I had a supply line in my master bath burst. My condo's maintenance and I did our best to dry it out but realized it was bigger than what we could do so they suggested I call Sean (aka Yaniv) as they had done water resto in our community before. I had seen their trucks and was comfortable that they would know how to navigate my HOA, the building structure, and the city. I was wrong. The one warning everyone said was "They do a great job but take a long time to do it" I thought to myself that I could handle that as I'm working from home and would be on top of it. I was wrong. No one would explain the process and what to expect next. I had to constantly follow up for them to visit and check to see if everything had dried out. Then came the abatement testing, they tested and cleared it and I sent all the documents via email to the front office and waited, and waited and heard nothing. I finally called the sub-contractor and he said he was never notified by AAA. Finally, this sub-contractor under the instruction of AAA removed more than was needed to. Sean even stated this during his walk through (he only showed up once for the job to check everything) that they shouldn't of removed the door frames as it is only approved for level-3 or something in that nature. It is February 2022 and I am finally finished having my insurance approve to fix those things as it was outside the scope of the water damage. In January 2022 I get an angry email from the sub-contractor that I am delinquent on payment and will be going to collections. After a back-and-forth with them and my insurance we realized that AAA invoiced and received payment for the sub-contractor, a big no-no, and now were ghosting them when we were asking about payment. Luckily my insurance was able to stop payment and reissue the money correctly. Finally, when AAA first entered they promised me they would do A to Z (remediate then make my house look like it was). Sean came in and thought it would be easier not to replace the entire flooring of the house (insurance paid for it) and just put a different material in the hallway as it would be easier. W**? Second, when he was about to start fixing the place he wanted me to sign and pay 10% of an estimate he refused to show me. How am I to guarantee and pay for something I cannot see yet. He claimed this was standard, neither my insurance not other contractors that came in after condoned this practice. When I called him out on he, Sean got very angry and started yelling that I had ruined everything and that he was on my side from the beginning and now the insurance would not help. Guess what Sean, after 6 months of trying to fix your mistakes, the insurance is helping and another contractor is going doing the job with amazing communication. Suggestions so you don't lose your license: - Don't threaten legal on yelp reviews (a neighbor got scared and took theirs down) - Communicate - a simple text telling me what to expect in what time frame would of been sufficient vs ignoring calls and saying you'd call me after your meeting - Don't steal your sub-contractor's money

Description of Work
Water mitigation and restoration

Category water damage restoration, asbestos removal, mold removal

08/24/2020

Aleem Unit 203 N.

It was fine. They came in and did the job. They fixed the problem, but it took them longer that I expected.

Description of Work
They fixed a water damage for me.

08/17/2020

Karolina A.

It went well, I have no complaint at all. The work is very professional and nice. They were courteous, clean they show up on time.

Description of Work
Water damage restoration

08/17/2020

Luis A.

It went really well very professional they were on schedule, great in communicating they were responsive and they answered all my questions from the owner to the secretary and foreman they did a good work. They have a reasonable price. They went above and beyond

Description of Work
Water damage restoration

08/12/2020

Patrick P.

Everything went perfectly smooth. They were clean, meticulous, professional and I couldn't have asked for a better job. I have recommended them to several friends of mine.

Description of Work
water damage

Category water damage restoration, mold removal, lead paint removal

08/12/2020

Ananda B.

Highly recommend Sean and his team. Everyone is very professional and courteous and excellent communication. Always received a prompt reply to any and all questions!

Description of Work
water damage

CIS Painting

Reynaldo Perez Painting

Paying close attention to detail and using quality products allows us to complete interior or exterior painting project for your home that you’ll be proud show off. We treat your home with respect and take all of the steps needed to do the best possible job! Happy customers is how we have had such a successful business for so many years!

Joyas Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

California
    California: Contractors
    12/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Water and smoke damage repair/restoration, mold remediation, fire damage repair, and a variety of other restoration services