Sears Appliance Repair

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2016

4.1

Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor* 2. Flat Repair Cost + Extended Repair Coverage • $249.99 or $299.99 pre-set price (depending on type of appliance) • 1 year of coverage up to $500 for any additional repairs (includes parts)** 3. Flat Repair Cost + Multiple Appliance Coverage • $129.99 for your initial repair with purchase of Home Warranty Appliance Plan • 1 year of repair coverage for up to 10 appliances with 11 subsequent monthly payments of $49.99*** Book your appointment with a Sears expert technician today! * 90 Day Guarantee: The limited warranty provides that if within 90 days from the date of your Sears in-home repair your appliance fails to operate for reasons related to the original repair service when used normally in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in the material or workmanship and perform any labor related to the original repair free of charge. Excludes damage caused due to service provided by any party other than Sears. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state. ** Appliance must be less than 10 years old to qualify for Service Smart Agreement. Covers up to $500 in parts and labor. Limitations apply. *** Limitations apply” ...

Moore Home Services

Moore Home Services is an award winning, family owned & operated business serving Sonoma, Marin & Napa Counties. We provide expert service, repair, design & installation of all your residential & light commercial heating & air conditioning needs. Matched with our industry leading customer service and system evaluations, we are the "Best Value for the Dollar" company around. Please contact us today for your FREE system evaluation! We look forward to meeting you!

Offers by Moore Home Services on Angi
Ecology Air Innovations Inc.

Deal directly with the Owners! Call 916-640-9464 for our low $49 diagnostic or more information on new Trane systems that start as low as $6,995.00* installed. 0% financing, long term low rate, YGRENE, HERO, SMUD, and all major credit cards. What is Ecology Air? I get this question way more than I ever thought I would. I guess the name Ecology, doesn't exactly bring to mind "heating and air conditioning contractor". This is the brief story on how we knew we had to serve our clients as Ecology Air Innovations. First, and least, the definition: Ecology: the branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings. To us, this is You. Your family. Your Home. Your Comfort. Our Science. Second, and the real reason why: Jake and I both worked for Ecology Sprinkler, a successful landscape company owned by Jake's grandparents (Memaw, Billie and Papa Bob.) I presented 3 options of company names to Jake. It wasn't even a discussion. We knew it had to be Ecology Air. We like to keep things simple and flexible for our employees. This includes part time and work from home employment innovations. Jake and I are apart of every single installation, service call, and maintenance. Our continued involvement keeps overhead low and quality of workmanship at it's highest.

Offers by Ecology Air Innovations Inc. on Angi
California Air Comfort

Hey Folks! My name is Rich Garner and I am the owner and operator of California Air Comfort! I have been in the HVAC industry for over 18 years. I started at the bottom crawling threw attics and crawl spaces to designing systems for homes with out any central heating and air conditioning. California air comfort not only can take care of all your homes comfort needs but also service,repair,and install commercial comfort systems also. Custom sheet metal fabrication ,load calculations and custom iron stands are just some of the experience California air comfort can do that a lot of these companies lack the experience too do. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon. Call California Air Comfort, to make your home comfortable! We have the craftsmanship, and experience to keep your home the perfect temp. Our customer service is second to none, and we are the fairest price in town! Call today for a free estimate.

Offers by California Air Comfort  on Angi

10/05/2018

It’s terrible. Two visits and my fridge/freezer isn’t fixed. The first repairman was over an hour late. Spent 5 minutes looking at the fridge Basically opened the doors to the fridge and freezer. He didn’t check the vents or pull it out from the wall. . He then spent 20 minutes trying to sell me a “Home Warrenty” becoming quite agitated when I declined. He then charged me 659 for a repair that did...

Description of Work
Diagnosis of fridge/freezer cooling problem

03/12/2018

It took a long time for the repair person to locate the problem and make repairs. When he left, the problem reoccurred. It seems to working okay now.

Description of Work
Broken dryer, ace Broken dryer, made loud noises as it tumbled.

03/05/2018

We had checked the breaker panel which was in order, before calling for repair. BUT we had not checked the plug to the outlet...it was not tight. The unit needed no repair. (Ouch!) Now we will need an electrician to replace the outlet. But the d/w does turn on. So LET THIS BE A LESSON LEARNED for anyone with a similar problem.

Description of Work
The d/w would not power on: troubleshoot issue. Other companies would not service an LG (availability of parts issue)

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

02/26/2018

The repair required a new part, which the technician had on his truck, so an additional visit wasn't required. That's a real plus which I rarely experience. The tech explained everything as he went and also performed preventive maintenance on the refrigerator and stereo receiver I have under contract with Sears. This was the most positive service experience I've had in years!

Description of Work
Dryer repair

02/14/2018

everything was working great when the repairman left.

Description of Work
ice maker wasn't working nor was the water dispenser

01/23/2018

The repairman was professional and the repairs were satisfactory, but the cost was extemely high. The amount quoted for 15 minutes of labor was $200. The hourl;y rate would be $800. That is an outragiously high rate. Therefore I will never call Sears repair again.

Description of Work
dishwasher repair and range repauir

01/14/2018

Great. It was fixed in about 30 min.

Description of Work
Repair of washing machine

01/06/2018

Tech said clothes weren't drying because vent hose was kinked. I bought a new hose and elbows as he suggested and was very careful when pushing dryer back. In fact, it now stands out an extra 6 inches than before. It still takes 2 hours to dry a load of clothes.

Description of Work
Clothes dryer diagnosis and repair.

12/18/2017

The tech was educated about his business. He was patient with my asking tons of questions, and when I thought there was another issue at hand, he didn't take advantage of me. He told me, no, this is not a problem, it just needs to be wiped down in this area from time to time(which was just the front loader door). He could have easily told me it was broken as well and gotten money from me. He was definitely a-plus!

Description of Work
My washer was leaking, and we couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Washer hose inside the top of the front loader washer had over a 3inch diameter hole...so each time the washer ran, the "shocks" were exploding water all over the inside of my washer near the electrical wiring, etc.

12/08/2017

Till After the first week . The water continued to collect in the pan, Not the same volume but did still gather ! Last time i ck'd it the pan was dry , today ! Cannot see where ANYTH ING was Broken ! Maybe YOU can explain it better to me ! Which I would appreciate !! I am 84 yrs. old and have NEVER Experienced this kind of problem !!! THANK YOU

Description of Work
I don't know what procedure you call it ..Th water was draining into the pan under the fridg . and over flowing if I did not empty the pan !.I did'nt see ANY broken parts ! You tell ME what was wrong .

Category appliance repair

Appliance repair - cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers, double ovens, dryers, freezers, garbage disposals, gas grills, ice makers, ranges, range hoods, refrigerators, ovens, stacked laundry, trash compactors & washers.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal