When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Citrus Heights, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Citrus Heights
- CNA Engineering IncSteve and his crew did a thorough job of determining the correct location of the property line which appeared to be in dispute with the neighbor. This was a small job considering it was only one side of the property, yet Steve and his crew were very professional in their handling of this matter providing a very concise and clear exhibit for me. I would definitely use his services again and would recommend his company
- Geil Engineering IncI have been using his services for several years. He is very reputable. He originally did work on a project for me thirty five years ago. He always does fine work. I did contact him recently about a potential job. He was very helpful and responsive. I enjoy working with him. I also have a partner that used him a lot and had a good experience too
- CNA Engineering IncGreat job,Steve Norman, the boss,and an assistant promptly surveyed the property with lasers.Then they marked all corners,filed proper paperwork with the county.And mailed us the county approved documentation for our records.Friendly yet very professional,Steve's go to gal Anna was of good service to.Try them,you won't be dissappointe
- CNA Engineering IncWhat do you do when you live in Fair Oaks, have a 1/3 of an acre, and want to tear down the ivy and 3 ft chicken wire fence that serves as a privacy boundary between you and your neighbor so you can put up a fence? Call a company that does surveys. I was clueless. After scouring the internet I finally found some information that pointing me to the surveying industry which covers engineers and surveyors. I contacted CNA because they were the only company with a review on Angies List. I was greated by a friendly worker. She took my information, asked me some questions to try to get an idea of what my needs were. She then outlined several potential options: (record of survey = full survey of property and surrounding properties in your subdivision), setting property corners (find and mark existing or place markers where the property corners are located), and a third potential option which I don't recall. She asked me if she could do some research so she could give me an options which options would be available. She called me back the same day with the information. They sent someone out to take a look at the property and then sent me an estimate. I'll be honest, the main reason I didn't go with this company is that I was intimated by their contract. It was a little lengthy and seemed overboard for what I was looking for. Their price was very competitative with the other companies and this would have been my company of choice except I found someone I liked just a little better. They were friendly, helpful, prompt, didn't make me feel dumb calling with my problem and having no clue what I needed done
- GARDNER & ASSOCIATES3 days before closing I found out from the bank that I needed flood insurance, and the insurance agent said I needed my property surveyed, and was hearing 2 week quotes. It was a short sale, and the Bank was imposing a $122/day penalty on delays. I got through to Steve, who initially estimated he could do the job in 3 days, and after digging into the situation, educated me that since I was in a Zone A with no BFE (baseline flood elevation), that as the (future) property owner, I could take the measurements myself. He said that he could charge me $500 and do it, but I could just get/rent a laser level and do it myself the next day, which is what I did. He spent a fair amount of time walking me through the form, and explaining what an HAG and a LAG (Highest/Lowest Average Grade) were and how to measure them, even after it was clear that he was not going to get any compensation for it. I am filling out this report to return the favor, and maybe get him some additional busines
- BASE Design & DraftingIT WENT SOUTH REAL FAST AFTER HE TOOK OUR MONEY. HE WAS CONTRACTED TO DO A SITE MAP/PLOT MAP FOR A NEW METAL BUILDING SIGHT. WE GAVE HIM ALL THE EXAMPLE INFORMATION AND WHAT WAS REQUIRED FROM THE COUNTY, ALONG WITH THE COUNTY'S WEB SIGHT FOR ALL THE INFORMATION HE WOULD NEED. HE TOLD US HE COULD DO IT NO PROBLEM !! SAID HE'D DONE THIS STUFF BEFORE. WE PAID HIM $500.00 DEPOSIT. HE DREW UP A SIGHT MAP, ELECTRIC MAP OF NEW BUILDING. HE CALLED AND TOLD ME WHERE TO PICK UP THE NEW PLANS, SAID THEY WERE READY FOR PLAN CHECK AT THE COUNTY PERMIT OFFICE. I WENT TO THE COUNTY PERMIT OFFICE FOR PLAN CHECK WITH MY PLANS. MY PLANS WERE REJECTED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT MEET COUNTY MIN. REQUIREMENTS. I CONTACTED BASE DESIGN & DRAFTED WITH THE COUNTIES REJECTION LETTER AND WHAT NEEDED TO BE CORRECTED. HE CALLED ME A COUPLE DAYS LATER SAID THAT THE PLANS WERE READY AGAIN AND NEEDED TO BE PICKED UP AND PAID FOR AGAIN AND TAKEN TO THE COUNTY FOR REVIEW AGAIN. HE SAID EVERYTHING WAS CORRECTED AND READY FOR PERMIT. TOOK THEM TO THE COUNTY AGAIN. AND AGAIN THEY WERE REJECTED FOR THE SAME PROBLEMS. I CALLED HIM AND TOLD HIM THAT HIS DESIGNS WERE REJECTED AGAIN FOR THE SAME PROBLEMS AND HE JUST COULDN'T BELIEVE IT HE SAID. AND WAS GOING TO CALL MY COUNTY PERMIT OFFICER. HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO SET MY COUNTY STRAIGHT AND TELL THEM JUST HOW THINGS ON THIS PROJECT NEEDED TO BE DONE AND THAT IT'S NOT HIM WITH THE PROBLEM, IT'S MY COUNTY PERMIT OFFICE THAT CAN'T DO THEIR JOB. HE COULDN'T PLOT OR DRAFT ANY ONE OF OUR PLANS CORRECTLY. HE HAD OUR HOME IN THE WRONG PLACE ON THE SITE MAP AND OUR GARAGE WAS ATTACHED TO THE WRONG SIDE OF OUR HOUSE. HE COULDN'T PLOT TOPOGRAPHY LINES USING THE PROPER MEASURMENTS. AND WHEN THIS WAS AGAIN BROUGHT TO HIS ATTENTION HE AGAIN BLAMED THE COUNTY FOR BEING STUPID. I FINALLY HAD TO HIRE SOMEONE ELSE TO DO OUR PROJECT. BASE DESIGN & DRAFTING THEN SENT ME AN EMAIL TELLING ME THAT HE WAS CANCELING HIS CONTRACT AND THAT I OWED HIM MORE MONEY
Land Surveyors in Citrus Heights
- Business Description:California Moving Systems was founded in 1967 by Sacramento businessmen Jack Higdon and Gerry Cryderman, with the goal of growing a business which would offer it's clients a broad spectrum of moving and storage services and establishing quality service as the company's cornerstone. Since the day the doors opened to today, this family run company has strived for excellence in all areas of the moving industry, as an award for all our hard work, we received the Milton Hill Award for Excellence..Recent Review:Jose did an excellent job of carpet and rug cleaning---and fixed a problem. Before starting, he put plastic protectors under the feet of furniture that couldn’t be moved. Instead of the usual spray + vacuum device, he used a rotary cleaner (similar to a commercial floor polisher). After cleaning an area he placed fans, then moved on to the next. By the time he left, the carpet was dry, soft and without cleaning solution residue. Before he started cleaning, Jose spotted a lump in the carpet and said, “I can fix that.” We’ve lived in the house for 16 years, and assumed it was a warped floor board. He explained that it was wrinkled carpet pad, and said he could cut the carpet, remove the excess pad, then repair the carpeting. After he finished the carpet was flat, and the carpet surgery was undetectable. I’m now a loyal customer and have referred Carter’s to two friends sinceDoug K.
- Business Description:I am a self-employed Land Surveyor with California Land Surveyor's License No. 4806. I am semi-retired so I may or may not be able to accept your project, however, I have 33 years of experience surveying in the Greater Sacramento area, specializing in Sutter and Yuba Counties
- Business Description:Kristopher Klima P.L.S 8602 916.416.6338 firstname.lastname@example.org Extensive technical education and a lengthy, diverse career in the Land Surveying profession has given me an unparalleled expertise. Working in both Private and Public sectors has given me a unique skill set and prepared me for a wide breadth of projects ... including yours. Using the latest field equipment and office software – from GPS to GIS – residential, environmental and commercial surveys are successfully and swiftl..
- Business Description:Legacy Landscape Construction Inc. is a Complete Design, Installation, and Project Management Company.
- Business Description:We help existing businesses, to take there store into the Ecommerce world online. This generate additional revenue stream. We also help you to start your own business from scratch. From the legal aspect, as well as consulting on how to get started
- Business Description:Mathis Land Surveying perform a variety of vital tasks such as land surveys, boundary surveys, topographic mapping, subdivisions, record of surveys, easements and legal descriptions, parcel maps, lot line adjustments and construction staking
- Business Description:All major credit cards via PayPal accepted
- Business Description:Land Surveying, owner operated, cost determined by the job.
- Business Description:Cal Pro Contracting is a leading home improvement contractor for remodeling, addition and construction services in the Serrano, El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Cameron Park areas. The Residential division is a highly qualified team of design/build professionals with years of remodeling experience. We love to build and remodel homes! With careful attention to detail at every stage of the process, our pride is in the satisfaction of our clients. As specialists in kitchen and bath remodels, our ..
- Business Description:Land Surveyor in El Dorado County. 10% discount if your project is in Placerville, Diamond Springs, Shingle Springs, Cameron Park, El Dorado Hills or Folsom
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Citrus Heights
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!