Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Barstow, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Barstow
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- Arbors and PatiosMy Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem read less
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWe had a very old wooden fence in our backyard that was practically falling over and after discussing it with our neighbor we decided that it was time to upgrade to a block wall. After all the usual due diligence searching for a contractor, we decided to go with G.F.A. Masonry. Best decision ever! Not only is George a really nice guy, but he and his crew were very professional. They were on time every morning , kept the job site clean (which is nice because it was my yard), they even asked if it would be ok to play music (which they kept at a normal volume so it didn’t bother my other neighbors). George said it would take 2-3 days to finish the wall, good to his word it was done in 2 and when they finished they cleaned everything up like they had never been here, even put up a temp fence to keep my dogs in the yard while we wait for the guy to come install our gate. We are very happy with our new wall, as is our neighbor. Looks great, and we’ll never have to do maintenance on a wooden fence again. Plus now our dogs can’t see into his yard and bark at his cat anymore. tl;dr Very Happy with our new block wall and will definitely hire George again the next time we need any concrete or masonry work done read less
- Arbors and PatiosVery professional, I was very happy. They were clean and neat, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy at the end of project.
- ALL STAR FENCES & CONCRETEChris of Allstar was on time and very courteous when he arrived for the estimate. Very easy to talk with and discuss ideas. The estimate was very clear and precise providing a start and completion dates as well as a clearly defined payment schedule. Allstar's crew was always prompt and very professional the entire time. Chris said the job would take about a week and he was spot on read less
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWent Great! I was uncertain about basic design of the brickwork and he worked with me to come up with a good design. He was very good with change orders and very easy to work with.
- Nick Lambdin Masonrywhen we called nick, he was eager to come out to give us an estimate even though we lived out of his normal area. we had back vents built in to the old fireplace and nick was helpful in helping us keep them in the new fireplace. he and his crew showed up on time and completed the work in just 2 days. we love our new fireplace read less
- Rick Barry MasonryRick was great. We decided to replace the wooden "belly band" around our house with manufactured stone. We selected the stone ourselves, and Rick installed it. He was very easy to work with, and very flexible with scheduling. He worked with GTL Construction to figure out the timing of the job, and everything went like clockwork. We found his bid to be surprisingly reasonable. The quality of his work was excellent. Our house looks beautiful, and unique. He was easy to work with, and provided an excellent end product. He did exactly what he said he was going to do. No surprises read less
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCA+ professionals before during and after. Marc was able to quickly assess WHY we continued to have water intrusion in our basement area and provide the solutions to make it STOP, once and for all. As stated earlier, we had already paid local contractors to seal the basement and had even had them back out to ?fix? their work several times, they just continued to apply an ineffective product and assure us this time they had ?fixed? it. The experience with Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC (Marc and crew) was just the opposite, not only did they know WHAT needed to be done, they worked quickly and efficiently to repair what had been previously done and provided real solutions under a tight deadline. We had renters arriving just two weeks. In summary: don?t hesitate to call Marc, we?ve hired many contractors, some of which shouldn't be allowed to practice business. He is the just the kind of service professional we all want to do business with, knowledgeable, professional, on schedule and no fluff. We had been told the solution to our issues would run in the 10's of thousands of dollars, Marc was able to provide just waht we needed for a fraction of that. The real proof: NO more wet basement once the work was completed and the re-done basement and outside concrete repair look fantastic. That was 4 months ago. These guys are our hero?s. As a follow-up, we hired Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC to address water intrusion in the crawl space of our primary home just 3 months after completion of the above mentioned job, same experience, no more water and outstanding job. ;- read less
- Erik Johnson TileGreat. I did all kinds of research and I ended up using Erik Johnlson Tile (prices were in the middle) and I'm so glad I did.
Masonry Contractors in Barstow
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca.. read lessRecent Review:Perfect, would hire again. No issues, money well spent.Frederick P.
- Business Description:We currently have 5 full-time Technicians and 2 office staff. Our TECHS will arrive to your home or business in a Company marked vehicle and in a uniform. We offer coupons to all new customers. We are an approved General Contractor with the Hero Program read lessRecent Review:Price keeps on escalating. Response time was slower and I would have to call their supervisor. The work was okay but it was sloppy.VALERIE H.
- Business Description:DMC Construction takes a different approach to the construction industry: we focus on ensuring we know exactly what the customer is looking for, maintaining excellent customer service, all while delivering unmatched craftsmanship. We offer free estimates We do work in-house and use sub-contractor read less
- Business Description:Gilliland Masonry has services in all aspects of masonry. We also provide services in dry landscaping design and installation.
- Business Description:we are a small locally operated company, we provide fast reliable service and quality work.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1991. Members of the Better Business Bureau, and the Orange Chamber of Commerce. We accept Credit / Debit cards. We offer free estimates and a free property evaluation to help you get your home "rent or market ready" read less
- Business Description:5 employees
- Business Description:Our company is based out of Rancho Cucamonga with over 10 years experience and 100's of satisfied clients. We offer superior monthly pool services at affordable rates, and have the best technical skills with water chemistry, pool plumbing, gas and electrical read less
- Business Description:Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Business Description:• We provide a one-stop shop to our customers for all of the areas of landscaping We understand that the outdoor appearance of your house affects the overall beauty, so we work hard to keep it looking attractive and healthy at the same time. Keeping in mind that every customer has different needs, we customize all of our designs and concepts to satisfy each customer in a different way.BME Landscaping will help you achieve your landscaping goals by getting it done expertly, on time and for a r.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Fort Irwin
- Newberry Springs
- Lucerne Valley
- Apple Valley
- Oak Hills
- Big Bear City
- Big Bear Lake
- Blue Jay
- Cedar Glen
- Lake Arrowhead
- Twin Peaks
- Yucca Valley
- Running Springs
- California City
masonry contractors in Barstow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Handyman Unlimited1025 Sentinel Dr Ste 104
La Verne, California
- Handyman Unlimited
- J&R Landscape6964 Coronado Way
- J&R Landscape
- landscaping & masonry8869 peach ave
California City, California
- landscaping & masonry
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Martin Enterprises Construction2200 N. Cerritos Drive
Palm Springs, California
- Mateo's Painting Company37213 51st St E.
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Minghelli Masonry Services1154 W Lago Lindo Rd
- MOJAM INC.PO BOX 1270
- MRG ConstructionP.O. Box 123
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- Naturescape Pools, Inc.19120 Sterling Hill Ln
- Naturescape Pools, Inc.
- Rockhard Concrete37608 5th St E
- Rockhard Concrete
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California
- Van Note Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc