This guide features information on the costs to repair a brick wall, whether or not you need a brick mason to complete spalling, tuckpointing, or a full restoration.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Arroyo Grande, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Arroyo Grande
- Berry Construction & Restoration, Inc.Everything looks as good as new. We were very impressed with their promptness, professionalism, and caliber of work.
- Dunn ConstructionOn every aspect of the job, we were more than satisfied. Casey's attention to quality and detail go beyond what you even hope for, let alone expect. He takes your plans as a starting point, and then makes suggestions on how to make them better. Not more expensive, just better. There are a lot of examples I could share, but he was constantly providing suggestions on how to improve upon what was on the design set...improved locations for data ports, providing more underground conduit to avoid overhead wires, locations of switches so they are most convenient for how you live, adding in-wall conduit so HDMI and other cables can be later fed through walls and not visible. He really brings focus to details. And the big things...he kept us on budget and on schedule. We are not rich by any means and he understood we were on a set budget. He kept us on track the whole time and delivered beautifully for us. We were out of the house for 4 months total...very impressive since it was brought down to the ground, and then rebuilt. On top of all that, his team is first rate. They were 100% professional, very friendly and made the experience manageable...even enjoyable. After almost a year later and there are zero signs of any issues...no cracks in drywall, doors and windows still work perfectly...plumbing and electrical all perfect. I figured we would see at least a few little flaws come through, but the quality is first rate. If you can get Casey and his team, get them. You won't be disappointed. Darren and Kerry Brow
- Ohana BuildersOhana Builders was busy but once they came on site the work was done quickly and cleanly. The site was left cleaner than they found it.
- Randell Steele Building & DesignIt was a good experience from start to finish. Randell charged a fair price, worked hard, and did an impressive job with everything. I would highly recommend him to others.
- Ohana BuildersThe project went really well, the guys worked full days and kept me involved on all issues and changes. Every time there was a change or something needed my approval they were quick to let me know.
- Village HandymanHe's a very kind and grounded individual. His ability to analyze options and recommendations are well thought out and seeking to use him again as I build funds for more house repairs. I old my old washer to my neighbor and recommended him to help her with repairs and/or set up.
- O'Shea ConstructionWhile Shaun's crew was doing the work outside, I was giving the interior an extensive face lift. As a result, I had a chance to observe their work close hand. Shaun had more than one project going so Shaun stopped by most mornings and evenings to check in with his crew. I got the impression he spends a lot of time managing his company's projects and working with suppliers to assure materials would get to job sites. Only occasionally did he work on site which is a testament to his trust in his crew. If you do not want to read all the details: The bottom line: Shaun O’Shea and his crew was one of the best contractors I have dealt with. What I particularly appreciated was the quality of workmanship and materials. For example: and middot; There were no short cuts in the design or construction. Shaun designed the structural components of the porch and upper deck. These are solid and well built. Particularly the upper deck railing… and middot; Shaun added hardware to the upper deck railing and the rails were notched into the posts and the posts were set inside of the edge of the upper deck. The result was a very finished and very strong railing. It was a nontraditional design conceived by a local designer (Chris Parker). It looks very sharp and Shaun’s enhancements made it even better. and middot; For the siding, each board was carefully cut and fitted. I asked the crew why they did not take a couple of short cuts I knew about to make the job go faster. They answered that Shaun insisted on a more careful and detailed approach to assure quality. and middot; The fire ring was poured in place and after much tweaking and discussion, one of Shaun’s crew came up with a concrete finish that looked great, was very cost effective and low maintenance. It was an efficient quarter circle design with two benches providing plenty of seating space. and middot; The secret to great stonework is the preparation of the ground or foundation under the stonework. This clearly is an area of deep expertise for O’Shea and his crew and they take great pride in their work. At one point they were not happy with a section so they tore it out and redid it. While they could have gotten away with sand, they used a more expensive and durable mortar material for greater durability. and middot; I noticed the crew would take such pride in their work that an error of a 16th of an inch was too much for them whether it be decking, siding, or stonework so they would fixed it every time. Upon the few times I asked for things to be corrected, they cheerfully jumped on it immediately and solved the problem. and middot; I asked that some electrical conduit on the front of the house be concealed. They came up with a clean design for a custom channel that looked sharp and fit in with style. and middot; Although the siding and the front door was pre-primed, Shaun had the painter put on a high quality primer and two coats of paint. and middot; I had asked the crew on occasion why a particular material was chosen. Their answer was that Shaun always chose the best materials and that it was one of the reasons they liked to work for him. This level of workmanship I think will show many years after the job is done. and middot; The crew members got along with one another and were very professional with one another as well as with me. As with any project there were some surprises and issues that drove changes and added costs. These issues drive me nuts because I have to justify them all to my wife-the-accountant. We may have had a few more changes than normal because we did not have extensive drawings before we started but not as many as I feared. Shaun always handled them well with an appropriate amount of give and take. In the end, I was able to keep the added costs within my overrun budget. (Never start a project without a budget for overruns!) Shaun and his crew did a great job. Shaun is a younger guy and still developing his business. He grew up in his Dad’s construction business and has a degree in construction management from Cal Poly. It shows. He is a real professional and I would definitely recommend him
- Paul D. Emrick - Total Home Maintenance/HandymanThis guy is the best. Very personable, talked me through what he was going to do, then told me what might fix it at no cost. Paul is the best.
- Village HandymanAppreciating that the work was performed on a SFR rental property and that we live out of the area, Bill was thoroughly communicative via email and telephone. He provided an thorough estimate of the work he thought needed to be performed, when he would be able to perform the work, and the time it would take to perform the tasks. He provided his services precisely as contracted for, provided detailed photographs of critical features of work performed. His priced was very fair and in line with or in some cases considerably less expensive than other competitive bids. I will definitely contact Bill for any future carpentry needs that may arise on this property
- Ohana BuildersWe liked Kevin from our first meeting. We met with 4 other general contractors but chose Ohana Builders because of Kevin's personal style, his eagerness to provide the best outcome and his willingness to make suggestions even if it makes the job more difficult for him. As with all home remodel jobs, we ran into some difficulties, and had to slightly modify some of the plans, but Kevin was totally professional and quickly provided solutions for each hurdle. He also was very careful when cutting drywall etc., to reduce additional finishing work. Job site was kept very clean, and he was very concientious with regard to our need to gain access to the house, being friendly and polite to neighbors. In fact many of our neighbors now know Kevin by name
Siding Contractors in Arroyo Grande
- Business Description:We hope you’ll find everything you’re searching for here, from information about Ameriside products and services, to some simple home improvement tips that can help make your life easier. With over 30 years of experience, the people behind Ameriside have been serving the remodeling needs of homeowners in Southern California with everything from vinyl windows to siding to texture coating, and we’re excited to continue our services for many more years to come. Our services extend to the Los Ang..Recent Review:He told us it would be maybe 3 weeks for the door to come in and be installed. The service actually only took about two weeks. The did an excellent job and cleaned up well after it was completed. They scheduled for a Monday and the forecast was calling for rain, but they came and got it done despite the weather. They were very accommodatingJack O.
- Business Description:License #1018107 Ranch Hands Construction is a Handyman and Construction business servicing Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County and Ventura County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. Electrical, painting, plumbing, carpentry and moving are all only some of the services we offer. We show up as gentlemen, clean and sober, a..Recent Review:Ranch Hands Construction performed excellent work on all aspects of my job, from electrical to plumbing to woodworking. They were always on time, communicated well, gave clear project estimates and always cleaned up the job site. I would highly recommend them and use their services again.sally v.
- Business Description:Handyman service. Licensed general contractor since 1989.Recent Review:<p>Installing the mailbox went fine. He did a great job and we were very pleased. Due to this we had another repair job on a door to be done. He took part of the molding to match and said he would return. Several weeks went by and we didn't hear from him. I emailed and he said he was still looking to match the molding. More weeks went by and I emailed him again. He suggested a place for us to continue a search on our own. He never returned the piece of molding. </p> <p>This review is difficult to do as Mr. Emrick did do a nice job with the mailbox. We were disappointed he didn't contact us saying that he couldn't repair our door in a reasonable amount of time. Instead we were left for weeks waiting. I would be afraid to hire him again due to this.</p> <p>Note: The ratings include being non-responsive to the door repair.</p> <br /Carol O.
- Business Description:Full Service Home Repair and Improvement. Fully Licensed #752041 All Work Guaranteed Small Jobs Always WelcomeRecent Review:Best service in the world. Highly recommend Bill for all of your needs. And to women and seniors who may be concerned about having someone in their home, Bill was exceptional. Old fashioned ethics - honesty, integrity and trustworthy. He is an absolute delightalene l.
- Business Description:Berry Construction and Restoration is a General Contractor specializing in all phases of construction. We also perform Restoration and Repairs due to Water, Fire, Wind, and Mold Damage. Berry Construction will work directly with you and your insurance company to insure that all repairs are done to your complete satisfaction and in a timely fashionRecent Review:One day we noticed a musty smell in our bathroom. Behind the toilet the baseboard was discoloring and rotting out. We called our insurance company and the leak had damaged the wall and floor. The insurance company gave us a list of contractors to call. We called three of them left messages and waited. Well we didn’t have to wait long for Berry Construction. Randy called us back almost immediately. He was caring, empathetic, professional and explained the whole process from start to finish. We were very happy with Mike, Billy and the entire staff. We had open communication through the whole process, and they did an amazing job making us whole again. We will most definitely call Randy Berry and his team for our next remodeling project and highly recommend them for yours!!! Tony Wigney @thewigneyminute 559.790.438Tony W.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:Great, actually higher quality than I expected. I expected average and I got the best that could be....This was a shot in the dark so to speak as they are in one state and I am in another. Very pleased with the workmanship, quality of materials and the polite, courteous manner of the owner. Bill <br /Bill R.
- Business Description:TL Construction is a full service construction company from site-prep to the finishing touch. With 19 yrs experience, TL Construction offers competitive pricing, high-quality craftsmanship; all while completing your project on time and on budget
- Business Description:General home remodelingRecent Review:It went very well. Doug does most of the work on his own (which keeps his prices very reasonable) and is amazingly efficient, pays attention to detail and does high quality work. He's also very neat and organized--our project lasted for a couple of weeks due to schedule issues on our end and availability/arrival of materials, he always left the worksite clean and organized and kept disruption of our lives to a minimum. We had granite countertops installed by a major home improvement chain, Doug went above and beyond to remove our old countertops for the sizing/measurement and replacement with plywood in the interim while our countertops were being cut. He is a man of integrity and very trustworthy. Several times he shoveled for us and even started my wife's car for her one cold winter day. That's serviceTERRY P.
- Business Description:Sycamore Construction & Design is a full service construction firm offering ground-up home building and addition/remodeling services. Owner Dan Guthrie is a Cal Poly graduate in Architecture and has been designing homes for the last three decades. Specializing in design and build projects, he's confident that he can build you the home and/or rooms of your dreams. Being owner operated means that your project will be completed to your satisfaction every time. The excellent craftsmanship an..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Learn the typical costs of materials and labor to install concrete log siding, which offers the look of wood siding or a classic log home without the hassle.
Finding a complementary siding color can be tricky if you have red brick on your home. Here are some paint ideas that will give your red brick a colorful kick.
Find siding contractors in
siding contractors in Arroyo Grande
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ameriside20541 Pascal Way
Lake Forest, California 92630
- Douglas C Swenson Construction320 McKnight Rd S #111
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55119
- Douglas C Swenson Construction
- New Era Siding Inc.7229 Three Rivers Dr
Bakersfield, California 93311
- New Era Siding Inc.
- O'Shea Construction447 Stuart Ave
Cayucos, California 93430
- O'Shea Construction
- Quality PaintingPO Box 415
Los Alamos, California 93440
- Quality Painting
- SM Plumbing And Handyman ServicesPO Box 977
Santa Maria, California 93456
- SM Plumbing And Handyman Services
- Village Handyman1460 24th St
Oceano, California 93445
- Village Handyman