A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Sun City West, AZ
There are 89 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Sun City West
- Design Tree Maintenance IncRemoved concrete slab, graded, added drains, added shrubbery, finished with artificial turf. Removed 40ft dying pine tree, grinded stump below grade, dig out 8ft for new tree, ran drip lines, cleaned up existing watering system. They did fantastic work! I’ve used them for a few projects now and would definitely hire again
- Design Tree Maintenance IncArrived on time, completed the work and cleaned up, I would hire them again and I am a repeat customer.
- MasterAZscapes LLCThey were excellent they did a good job designing. Their crew is wonderful and we got them for a several jobs.
- Design Tree Maintenance IncOwner Ben showed up promptly and reviewed the tree and explained what was needed. We also asked him about a large Palo Verde tree that needed trimming. He provided an explanation and an estimate of the work and cost, which we signed. His worker arrived promptly on July 1`, 2021 and was very pleasant and did the treatment consisting of boring and placing pest poison in the tree trunk and ground. He explained his actions and departed. The tree showed big improvement a week later and has put on lots of new growth leaves. The trimming crew arrived on July 26 and trimmed the Palo Verde. The crew chief and his helper were extremely professional in their work and pleasant in their conversing. They did a great job and tree is much improved in appearance. They cleaned up the yard and street nicely and the Chief took the time to come up and ask our opinion and stated he was glad the company had been given the opportunity to work with us. We received a followup call from the home office and the person was very polite and pleased that we were happy with the work. I would definitely hire Design Tree and recommend them for any further work I might have
- Reparo LandscapingWe recently had Reparo Landscaping build a long walkway from our driveway, along the side of the house and connecting to the patio in the rear of the house. Omar and his crew did an outstanding job. Omar made excellent recommendations as to design and construction. Their attention to detail was excellent and necessary as this was a detailed design that required extensive cutting of the pavers used for the project. The finished product exceeded our expectations and is very very well done. Omar is a pleasure to work with, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He and his crew were on time, within budget and did a great job of cleaning up when the project was completed. We have had Reparo Landscaping do a number of other projects for us and have always been very pleased
- Design Tree Maintenance IncThe palm tree removal was in an elevated planter with existing flowers and water system, next to a block fence, with a yard sprinkler system in ground. Very difficult removal, and no damage was sustained during removal or stump grinding. The yard rock placement, planting of palm, and water system extension to the palm was completed without any problems. The workers were very professional, had the tools and knowledge to do the work in a very safe manner, and attended to our requests as the work progressed
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree is an excellent company. I use them any time I have a larger job that I want to make sure is done right the first time. I can always rely on them and recommend them often
- Design Tree Maintenance IncWonderfully. We especially like working with a certified arborist. Work is done well, efficiently and with no need for a post-job cleanup on my part.
- Design Tree Maintenance IncA great job and experience! Arborist Nick is always very thorough, knowledgeable and helpful. The crew also did a great job on both trimming and clean-up.
- Design Tree Maintenance IncEveryone and everything was done expertly and professionally from Ben to men who actually did the work. But office staff not so much. Office staff didn’t contact me to say if or when they were coming and then instead of just apologizing they made all kind of excuses and very subtly suggested it was my fault
Landscapers in Sun City West
- Business Description:Specializing in landscaping! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:We wanted to love this landscaping service and at first, we did. There were parts of the service that were really great but there were parts that were not good at all. Maybe this review can help others as they are looking for a landscaping company to hire. The first thing I have to disclose is that we had a pretty big job that needed to be done and there were a ton of items/details. We needed the following: the entire sprinkler system was very old and broken down so we needed a complete replacement of the entire system (front yard, back yard and timer). We also needed a complete refresh of the front yard which included, pulling up the black plastic under the rocks and replaced with more updated fabric weed barrier, replenish the rock landscaping and plant some new plants. We also had some lifted and broken concrete in our front pathway that needed to be removed and redone with new concrete. The backyard needed new grass put in, added rock landscape around the grass border. Some new plants and shade tree added. A cement or brick border replacement separating the grass and rock. Patio pavers replaced in one area. We also wanted a side oleander bush chopped and removed. Lastly, any remaining bushes we kept needed trimming. Mistake number one, the owner of the business did not visit our home for the initial consultation visit. He sent his men over and he was on the cell phone. Even though we gave a list of pictures and items that we wanted done to one of the men and even though the men were listening, nodding, clarifying and writing a few things down, there were a lot of things that were not communicated to the owner or maybe they were lost in translation. Because when he sent us a quote we had to send an email, listing all of the things that were missing that we told the men or had on our first list. So then we get the 2nd quote. Looking back, he even missed some items on the 2nd quote (removal of oleander bush) – I even told the workmen 3 times how that bush was supposed to get removed and STILL was misunderstood. Mistake number two, the owner had to send the sprinkler specialist to the house on a separate visit to determine the work and cost. My husband asked him if he wanted to look at the timer in the garage and he said no that he didn’t need to see it. Later when the sprinklers were being put in the specialist noticed our timer box was very outdated and said it should be replaced. We said yes, we know, that was what we initially wanted. So the owner of the business calls us to tell us it would be another $300 on top of the final quote given. We paid it. It wasn’t until later that I wondered about this because we said we needed a whole new replacement and it even said it in the quote “complete replacement” but yet we were getting charged another $300. Not happy. The other thing about the sprinklers is that they have these white valves with caps sticking out of the ground in various places in my front yard. I have no idea what these are there for and why they are visible in my yard. I’ve never seen this type of sprinkler system before and had I known BEFORE it all went into the ground I would have asked about it and insisted a different system be in the ground without these. Also the sprinkler heads for the grass in the back yard do not drop down into the ground like my old ones did. These heads stay up and are very difficult to mow grass with them. Not only that but they are all not flush with the edges of the grass. Had I known this BEFORE they were already in the ground and all the work done, I would have questioned different sprinkler heads and alignment. Mistake number three, the owner had to send the concrete specialist to the house to inspect the concrete work to be done. Later the owner called and said it would be a few hundred dollars more than the final quote he had given us because it’s more slabs than he thought. This sort of goes back to mistake number one and if the owner had physically did the consultation himself, he would have seen and noted the correct amount of slabs. So of course he wanted that money right away on the spot. Not happy. Mistake number four, black plastic was removed from under the rock but the fabric ground cover that was supposed to replace it was never installed, but we paid for it. It was in his final quote. My husband and I are very upset at this. This fabric is supposed to be under the rock to prevent weed growth through the rocks. Mistake number five, the concrete specialist said to me once all the work was completed that he was unable to do a cement border for my grass and put in some cheap black plastic thin wall like borders. I cannot for the life of me recall why he said he couldn’t do the concrete. I asked the owner and never got an answer. This is not what we asked for nor paid for. Extremely unhappy with this. Mistake number six, the oleander bush was still there – I told owner this was supposed to be torn out. He said it wasn’t in the final quote and he’d have to charge more. I looked and he was right, he forgot to put it in the final quote and I didn’t notice it till right then but I re-sent him my original correction list note saying it was one of the things they forgot to add to the list the first time. So then he honored removing it. Mistake number seven, when you ask for a tree to be planted be sure to be extremely specific on how big it should be. The starter tree they planted is a very tiny stick. It’s not even as tall as me. We wished we were asked what size we wanted first. I have reached out to the owner of this business SEVERAL TIMES asking the following: • Why were charged extra for the sprinkler timer box when “complete replacement” was in the final quote? • Why wasn’t fabric weed covering laid under the rock in the front yard when it was in the final quote? • Why were we not given a choice about getting different sprinkler heads that don’t go down and what are the white caps? • Why didn’t we get a cement or brick replacement border around our grass when it was in the final quote? Not one reply to us. Not one. No explanations, no responses. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. This is extremely unprofessional. It’s also dishonest. We paid for things we did not get and not getting any explanations or refunds for them. I’m seriously debating taking the owners to court on this. I wouldn’t normally, but totally ignoring our questions and not giving any explanations has really ruined our perception even more. We have politely asked and asked and asked. There was positive. The cement work done was excellent. The front yard looked beautiful, we loved the rock and the plants. It’s fantastic to have a new sprinkler up and running again. The crew was very nice. They cleaned up everything and worked hard. It’s just a shame that the owner himself has ruined it by not making the wrongs rightLori t.
- Business Description:MasterAZscapes LLC offers landscaping in Phoenix, AZ & surrounding areas to turn dreams into reality. We have over 16 years of experience in AZ doing landscaping, and we are the only landscaper you need. MasterAZscapes Building Masterpieces One Yard At A TimeRecent Review:Pleasant on the phone but person was upfront in telling me they only do projects which exceed $5K. Since I didn't want or think my project was worth that I did not schedule an estimator to come out.Patrick W.
- Business Description:Hello, first of all, I'd like to thank you for taking time out of your day to consider us for future services. We stride to always be on top of out game and give you the kind of work you deserve. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we make sure that it is constant through out. We are a family owned business and our quality of work unmatched. Choose us for your future projects. Nothing is too big or too small for Reparo Landscaping. Also please don't forget to read all our rev..Recent Review:We recently had Reparo Landscaping build a long walkway from our driveway, along the side of the house and connecting to the patio in the rear of the house. Omar and his crew did an outstanding job. Omar made excellent recommendations as to design and construction. Their attention to detail was excellent and necessary as this was a detailed design that required extensive cutting of the pavers used for the project. The finished product exceeded our expectations and is very very well done. Omar is a pleasure to work with, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He and his crew were on time, within budget and did a great job of cleaning up when the project was completed. We have had Reparo Landscaping do a number of other projects for us and have always been very pleasedBrian H.
- Business Description:Balance Landscaping is a licensed, bonded, and fully insured landscape contractor. We have over 30 years of knowledge, expertise, and integrity. All of it right here in the valley. We offer a wide rage of landscape construction services. Landscape design and build. 3-D cad renderings Pavers Artificial turf Irrigation Granite / rock Putting greens Outdoor kitchen areas Masonry services Light grading Storm water management Arborist services And much more... Balance requires no money down fo..Recent Review:Great. Ravi and his crew were very efficient. I wanted to spread sand over the existing pavers and seal them. Ravi advised against sealing the existing pavers as it create a maintenance task going forward to keep them looking good. Even though he lost some work, he gave me great adviceWesley C.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Wonderful job done and very reasonable. Very polite and professional. Highly recommended. Will use them again as needed. Patty Galati , Surprise, Az.patt G.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated landscaping business with over 30 years of experience.Recent Review:They did a great job. They were customer service oriented and show a genuine concern. They make that the Bermuda grass grew and it was to my liking.John L.
- Business Description:Mike Robison is a licensed contractor with a degree in landscape architecture. Sustain Scape is a full-service landscaping company with an emphasis on sustainability. Earth friendly techniques and products are listed at Sustainscapeaz.com. Characteristics of Sustain Scape: Small and Personable, Professional Quality, Earth Conscious, One Stop Service, Accountable and Reliable. Offering Free Consultations and Free Design with InstallationRecent Review:Mike and his team provided excellent service that was within budget and finished on time. After an initial consultation, we received plans that checked off every need/want that we had. The pricing/contract was very straightforward and all questions were answered quickly and thoroughly. The team went above and beyond in certain areas and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who is looking for landscape design and/or implementationS Colleen E.
- Business Description:We do all types of yard clean ups. including trimming shrubs,bushes,trees ,ground covers and more. We also maintain Grass and overseed Grass , rock and gravel spreading We also do sprinkler and Drip installation and repairs, landscape lighting , Valves and timers Handyman services and much more!! 18 years of experience all around the valley (References availableRecent Review:Alberto and his team did a superb job. Their work was impeccable and communication during every aspect of the job was great. They were professional and hard working. My wife and I are ecstatic about our new yard and I routinely receive compliments from the neighbors. Alberto’s Landscaping has my strongest possible recommendation. Give him a callGary B.
- Business Description:Benchmark Landscape & Design, LLC is committed to providing each and every one of its customers with the knowledge that their project will be completed to their satisfaction. Our customer care goes above and beyond to make sure that your experience is first rate, know you are being heard, and if and when issues arise, are quickly addressed. Our focus is your satisfaction. We not only want to build a beautiful landscape, we want you to be able to enjoy it for years to come. Whether you are loo..Recent Review:It was great. They came out and did what they're supposed to do, and they were friendly.Alan J.
- Business Description:Artificial Grass Masters Has plenty of artificial grass solutions. We have over 100 artificial grasses to choose from. We offer Artificial Grass, putting greens, pet turf, Our new artificial grass with stay cool technology, Performance blade grasses and so much more! Please contact us to find out more so we could help you find the best Artificial Grass SolutionsRecent Review:Signed project in July. There was a delay to acquire materials of 6-10 weeks which was acceptable. Received a date of from them by text of september 13th and 14th (equipment delivered the week prior). No call no show. Wife tried reaching out numerous times unsuccessfully until the afternoon of the 14th. They said they would be working on our project the 15th 16th and all day the 17th. No call no show again on the 15th and 16th. Reached out to the owner whom couldn't take my call. Was in touch with the GM whom pawned me off onto someone who said they'd be on-site in 2 hours at 11am. No call no show again. Called back at 230pm and spoke to a 3rd different person that day to ask them to remove equipment and cancel the job. Many people from other recent reviews I've read had the same frustration but were too far along to back out. It seems that's what they count on. Within 30 minutes of canceling I had workers removing the turf. We worked hard removing our irrigation system and stripping and staining our pergola so we weren't causing delays, a result like this is frustrating. I can accept and work with delays. The inability to treat me like a person and contact me and not just a project with $'s is unacceptable. No once did anyone at artificial grass masters reach out to me without us contacting them first once the equipment was on siteChris D.
Deals in Sun City West for Landscaping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
The best time to install a roof depends on various factors such as weather conditions, prices, and appointment availability. Plan your roof installation strategically to avoid high costs, limited appointments, and booked-up contractors.
If you want to add mulch to your yard, should you go bulk or bags? You’ll want to calculate the cost per cubic yard, how many bags your space might need, what the cost of mulch delivery is, and how long it takes to spread.
Find Landscapers in
- Sun City
- El Mirage
- Litchfield Park
- New River
- Desert Hills
- Paradise Valley
- Cave Creek
- Black Canyon City
Landscapers in Sun City West
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- (NAMC) NAHORODNY AM Corp34017 N. 55th St
Cave Creek, Arizona
- 360 Property Preservation6601 S 42nd Way
- 3D Contracting LLC.3020 N. 33rd Drive
- 4 D's LLC3442 E Oak St
- 5 Star Service - JJ Gecko, LLCP. O. Box 1264
- 911 handyman17606 north 17th place
- @service420 N. 15th Ave
- (NAMC) NAHORODNY AM Corp
- A & B Property Maintenance2502 N 45th Ave
- A & Z G.M7205 W McDowell Rd
- A Arizona Landscape Maintenance7207 E 1st Ave
- A CLASSY CUT12113 W Villa Chula Ct
Sun City, Arizona
- A FAUCET DOCTOR PLUMBING28214 N 168th Ave
- A Great Southwest Saguaro & Tree31362 N 43rd St
Cave Creek, Arizona
- A to Z Tree & Turf, LLC.4912 W. Saguaro Dr.
- A&D Lawn Maintenance44907 N 8th St
New River, Arizona
- A&H grading
- A-1 Materials LLC.9503 W. Buckeye Rd.
- AA Cleanup and LawnMaintenance and Trees5350 W Bell Rd PMB#272
- AAA Imperial Concepts7339 E williams DR #26742
- ABI Recovery LLC13794 w waddell road Suite 203-190
- ABT Home Renovations16026 N Cave Creek Rd Ste 4
- Accent Grass and Greens16427 N 65th Pl
- Acosta Landscape Inc.P.O. Box 9823
- ADS painting and landscaping749 W keating cir
- Advant-Edge Decorative Curbing & Landscaping Inc9715 W Peoria Ave
- AE Interlock Paver Design2245 W University Dr # 20
- AFFORDABLE CURBING6970 W PLANADA LN
- Affordable Yard Solutions15645 W Crocus Dr
- Agape Turf / Arizona Turf Depot8927 W. Bloomfield Suite 130
- AJ'S LANDSCAPE9617 N 11th Ave
- ALBERTO'S LANDSCAPING21538 E HARDING ST
- ALBINO LANDSCAPING898 E COMMN WEALTH
- Alcoa Landscape Specialists8490 S Power Rd Ste 105-219
- Alex's Landscaping LLCP.O. Box 82818
- All Brite Fencing & landscape18421 W Mcdowell Rd
- All Care Horticultural Services LLCPO Box 67303
- All Desert Gardening8502 W. Osborn
- ALL PROPERTIES SOLUTIONS2135 E BROADWAY RD
- All Scape LLC17863 W Crocus Dr
- ALL YEAR ROUND EXPERT TREE & Landscape ManagementP.O. Box 31727
- Allen's Family landscape
- ALLIANCE EARTHSCAPES & CONCRETE LLC890 SOUTH VISTA
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Allied Outdoor Solutions1557 W Sam Houston Pkwy N Ste 140
- Alternative Grass & Greens22850 W. Sierra Ridge Way
- Amana Pool & Landscaping7003 W Banff Ln
- Amazon Valley Landscape & Maintenance LLC3011 W. Whitton Ave
- Amera Pest Control11201 W Michigan Ave
- American Veteran Fencing ROC#259365328 S. 161 Dr.
- Angelica's landscaping1350 E Northern Ave
- Anozira Landscape Services515 E Carefree Highway #1038
- Anozira Landscape Services515 E Carefree Highway #1038
- Antigua Landscape and Design3327 E Hampton Ave
- APEX LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE11311 E. Germann Road
- Aqua Shine PoolsPO Box 80977
- AQUATEC FOUNTAINS & PONDS13613 N 32ND ST
- Aquatic CreationsPO Box 71728
- Arbor Care5235 S Kyrene
- Arcadia Turf of Arizona4168 N Marshall Way
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- Arizona Accents7247 N Scottsdale Rd
- Arizona Brothers Lawn Care Service3127 W Banff Ln
- Arizona Development and Design19727 E. Julius Road
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Arizona Energy Management & Remodel LLCPO Box83478
- ARIZONA FINAL GRADE4329 E VILLA MARIA
- ARIZONA FIREPLACES & BBQ'S1150 S GILBERT RD # 101
- Arizona Investment Home Services10645 Hillview Street
- ARIZONA LAWNSCAPING8336 W DALEY LN
- ARIZONA LUXURY LAWNS & PUTTING GREENS8350 E Evans Rd Suite E-1
- Arizona Pool Remodeling7154 W Eugie Ave
- Arizona Project Solutions LLCPO Box 1725
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Arizona Rainmakers17714 W Patton Rd
- Arizona Sprinklers123 E Main St
- ARIZONA STUMP REMOVAL6546 N 57TH AVE
- Arizona Tractor Guy1088 N Pleaseant Dr
- Arizona Turf Masters2720 E Mohawk Ln
- ARIZONA UNIQUE LANDSCAPING1241 W PARK AVE
- ARIZONA WEED KING428 East Thunderbird Road #532
- Arizonora Landesign, LLC4933 W Tuckey Ln
- Arleo Design Studio415 N. Valencia Dr.
- ARNOLD'S IRRIGATION4122 E FRIESS
- Artificial Grass Masters16681 N 84th Ave
- Artistic Landscape Solutions, LLC5801 W Linda Ln
- Ash Tree Service and Yard Works Complete Care22610 N.20th Pl.
- Ash Tree service Complete Care.22610 North 20th Place. Sales Office
- Ashrey Bobcat Service2117 N Verano Way
- Aurora Landscape Design
- Avenger Landscaping
- Awesome Adrian Morales Landscapes1765 e turquoise ave
- AZ Angels Green13602 N 44th Street
- AZ DREAMSCAPES LLC.P.O. Box 8736
- AZ EZ Yard515 E. Carefree Hwy, #841
- AZ Home Construction LLC2934 E Yucca St
- Az Iron Design1436 N. Ashland
- AZ Landscape Creations5791 W Creekside Ln
Queen Creek, Arizona
- AZ Landscape Design LLC13835 N Tatum Blvd
- AZ Palm Tree Trimming3323 N. 25th St.
- AZ PaveScapes LLC7359 E. Norwood St
- AZ Removal and Junk Recovery8382 W San Juan Ave
- AZ Rock Depot25326 South 194th St.
Queen Creek, Arizona
- A & B Property Maintenance