ALBERTO'S LANDSCAPING

Founded undefined • With Angi since March 2015

We do all types of yard clean ups. including trimming shrubs,bushes,trees ,ground covers and more. We also maintain Grass and overseed Grass , rock and gravel spreading We also do sprinkler and Drip installation and repairs, landscape lighting , Valves and timers Handyman services and much more!! 18 years of experience all around the valley (References available )...

A Service Provider's profile image

+8 more images

lawn & landscaping (29)lawn care (23)tree service (12)concrete repair (5)hardscaping (4)irrigation system (3)

07/01/2022

Brittni T.

Alberto and his crew were an excellent choice for landscaping our backyard from dirt to fully complete. He worked with us in design, offering lots of helpful input, and worked tirelessly to get the job done within 2 weeks. He is kind and courteous, and the same can be said about his team. We are very happy with the results and feel like our home is complete now! Highly recommend for your landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Backyard landscaping

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

11/03/2021

james C.

It was good. So far its going well.

Description of Work
They put artificial grass and helps us with the sprinkler system

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

10/19/2021

Kelli A.

Recently we had Alberto's Landscaping work on getting our yard back. It had for years been awful to look at and it needed a major facelift. Alberto was very responsive and kept me up to date on their progress. His teams worked diligently and were very professional. My family is really looking forward to using our backyard again, especially with these cooler months approaching. I highly recommend Alberto's Landscaping. Don't just take my word, watch this video and see for yourself. [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Landscape Design and Installation

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

02/04/2021

Gary B.

Alberto and his team did a superb job. Their work was impeccable and communication during every aspect of the job was great. They were professional and hard working. My wife and I are ecstatic about our new yard and I routinely receive compliments from the neighbors. Alberto’s Landscaping has my strongest possible recommendation. Give him a call!

Description of Work
Alberto removed old plants and planted new ones, extended paver patio, built a small garden wall and installed artificial grass, including a sweet putting green.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

Review for ALBERTO'S LANDSCAPING - 21538 E HARDING ST, WITTMANN, AZ - 39174834

Thank you for your business it was a pleasure working for you. this comments makes us get more business and the trust of new customers. thank you so much.

01/24/2021

Gary and S.

just fine. He suggested some things I never thought of and was able to make like I wanted it. He was very professional and I would hesitate to use his services again.

Description of Work
landscaping od the front yard

Category concrete repair, landscaping

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

12/16/2020

Edward S.

A very large job and Alberto and his guys were awesome. Professional, easy to work with and talented. I’d hire him again in a second!

Description of Work
Trimmed four large trees, full drip system replacement, plant tree and plants. Then, added much needed rock.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

06/03/2020

Lydia O.

I actually couldn't give any type of rating or review because I never received a quote or a response from this company.

Description of Work
Weed and Grass Removal from my front yard

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

12/22/2018

AARON M.

I did not hire Alberto. His bid was more than twice the other bid I received ($3000 vs $1400). He did not itemize anything in the bid either. It was just a verbal price, not telling me what each of the requests I had would cost. It was very unprofessional. He never texted or emailed me a real bid either as I requested. It seems like he was just trying to rip me off. I would be weary of this company.

Description of Work
Tree cutting and pruning.

Work Completed On 12/22/2018

04/10/2018

Brent M.

Everything looked great when they were done

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

thank you so much for the great reviews.

10/07/2017

Tony A.

It's a long standing family business! Alberto Jr and Sr are both a pleasure to work with! Very friendly, attentive and reasonable and so far very happy with the work they've done. At this point I will definitely continue to use them for all my landscaping needs. They came when they said, and did what they said, you cant ask for more than that! And if english speaking is important to you, Alberto Jr has you covered! Thanks guys!!!

Description of Work
In progress, reseeding for winter grass, trimming, clean up and block wall construction for my pool equipment.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service, tree service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

Review for ALBERTO'S LANDSCAPING - 21538 E HARDING ST, WITTMANN, AZ - 36375316

08/15/2017

Judith P.

Alberto brought 3 workers with him and spent an hour at my home working. I paid him more than he asked for because, frankly, he was undercharging me (in my opinion). The workers were very thorough. My front yard has never looked so good. I couldn't be more pleased. I plan to use them in the future, for sure, and I recommend them to anyone who needs professional landscaping or yard work done.

Description of Work
I needed the front yard bushes trimmed and one tree trimmed plus some weeding.

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

08/01/2017

Kevin B.

They did okay. They were overpriced. They didn't do exactly what they said they would do. I just don't think we would use them again. They were way overpriced. It wasn't real good. Alberto himself was pretty responsive. We had a little bit of trouble getting a hold of him but once we did he was responsive.

Description of Work
They mowed, trimmed a lot of trees, and trimmed bushes. They were supposed to pull the weeds by hand and instead they sprayed it and mowed it down.

Work Completed On 05/10/2017

Hi there . First of all I want to thank you for your business and the review. And second I would like to know if there is anything that we did wrong? Because if you would have called us you can be sure we help you out in any way we can Thanks again Let me know how we can help!

07/23/2017

Ronita S.

They have done a great job and are still in the process of doing more work for us. We have been very happy with them

Description of Work
Poured concrete hauled rock re rocked landscape. Trimmed trees fixed irrigation lines. Planted schrubs

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 07/23/2017

07/20/2017

jesse A.

It went very well. We were kept abreast of the schedule, asked for feedback during the project, and changes were accomplished without issue.

Description of Work
Complete redo of landscaping, tree trimming, paver installation, and decorative wall.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

Thank you for the great review and we also thank you for your business.

07/12/2017

Eloise P.

The work was on time and he cleaned up all cuttings. Job was extremely well done. Will use him in the future.

Description of Work
Major cutting back overgrown garden. Trimmed trees & palms. Cut back front & back yard.

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

07/11/2017

Melody Y.

Very well, I'd show you before and after. But can't get it to load here.

Description of Work
2 very tall large dead pine trees appx 20 ft tall or more ?

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

thank you for your business and great review.

06/10/2017

Bill S.

Very professional, stays on site with crew. Pays attention to detail and crew well trained.

Description of Work
Yard clean up and maintenance

Work Completed On 06/10/2017

Thank you very much for your review and we also thank you for your business.

05/31/2017

Gordon B.

He was not only good, he was excellent. He has been here twice and did an excellent job. He will be coming back once a month. We were very happy with them. I suspect he might be a little expensive, but if he is he's well worth it.?For quality he did a great job. He showed up on time. He did what I asked him to do. He did a couple of extra things I didn't ask for, but we were very appreciative. I couldn't find anything wrong if I tried. I am extremely happy with no complaints.

Description of Work
They provided landscaping services.

Work Completed On 05/27/2017

Thank you for the great review and we also appreciate your business.

04/27/2017

Amber C.

It was great! Alberto contacted me same day and came by for an estimate. I was in a rush because I have guests coming and he moved his schedule around to make room for me. They showed up exactly on-time, and worked diligently. He spoke with me and helped me understand the issues with the sprinkler system, and even did a few extra things, like fixing my sprinkler head, and trimming a few trees encroaching on our roof. All of his employees were also very pleasant. I highly recommend Alberto! -Amber

Description of Work
My sprinkler system was broken, basic yard clean up, and tree trimming.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 04/27/2017

Thank you very much for your great review and thank you for your business as well!

03/24/2017

Lloyd C.

Very good work, would use there services again, also would recommend to others.

Description of Work
Alberto provided very good service: includimg mowing my backyard that was severly overgrown with weeds from winter rains. They also pulled weeds and sprayed in other areas, and also went out of there way to pull weeds & spray in other areas that we had not discussed.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 03/24/2017

Thank you very much for your review and your business.

03/23/2017

Travis B.

Great. Alberto was very courteous, responsive, and punctual....so hard to find a landscaper who shows up when he says he will. He and his team did a great job.

Description of Work
Needed a good clean up of my yard. Had lots of leaves to get up and many plants and shrubs that needed pruning.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 03/23/2017

Thank you for your business. We really appreciate it

02/14/2017

REGINA H.

It just wasn’t affordable for me They could offer seniors a discount.

Description of Work
I didn’t use them. I don’t remember what the quote was. I needed some tree trimming, cactus trimming, evergreen trimming and eleanor bushes trimmed. I didn’t really use them, all I did was get a quote.

Category lawn service, tree service

hi [Member Name Removed]. this is alberto with alberto's ladscaping , just wondering are you sure we were the company that gave you that quote? I honestly don't remember giving you a quote! I would really appreciate if you can doble check if it was us. also if you'll like we will be glad to give you a free quote and even give you a discount. thanks for your attention

02/07/2017

Lisa S.

Alberto and his crew were professional and completed cleanup in a timely manner. My front and back yard look totally different. Will definitely hire again on an annual basis for yard maintenance.

Description of Work
Front and back yard clean up with tree trimming and thinning out.

Category landscaping, lawn service