If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Somerton, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Bathtub Refinishers in Somerton
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:I offer a quality, local, small business style service of installing or repairing a wide range of tile flooring products. You can expect precision, clean and tidy work, a commitment to excellence in both the quality of the installation and the quality of the service
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional fax - (928) 726-5221Recent Review:We give PHD our highest recommendation. All of the personnel were pleasant, prompt, professional and knowledegable. They were careful to isolate the work area to avoid contamination, they were as quiet as possible and their work was precise and well done. Their price was reasonable for the amount of work requiredRobert H.
- Business Description:BettyList.com is all about e-news, e-shopping, and much more!
- Business Description:See website for additional services.Recent Review:The owner was unprofessional after we signed the contract, he had a 360 turn around on his attitude. He mistreated us. <br /> He committed to complete the work in two weeks and it was done after 3 1/2 weeks. <br /> He did not allow us to buy grout and only said yes after I told him we will absorb the cost. <br /> He requested us to provide the stain for our cabinetry and refused to deduct them from the contract cost. <br /> He refused to give us work date completion but gave all details to the insurance adjuster. <br /> He painted our house two toned - first glance - you would not see it but after careful observation it shows two tones. He sent the painter back after we complained. <br /> His workers left the windows of our house open with AC running and putting our house at risk for vandalism and burglary - we visit our house everyday to see the work and if it was secured. <br /> His workers drank all our tea in our refrigerator and used our paper supplies to go to the bathroom. <br /> He just painted the baseboards of the wall without covering the holes they created. <br /> He billed us more $1,200 worth of work which he never did such as taking down and putting back drapery rods and many more. <br /> He refused to include along with all the trash the old toilet bowls since he said he did not bill for those. <br /> He told us he will charge us $ 50 per visit in our house if the request came from us and not from him. <br /> He asked our adjuster to put his name in the check instead of our names as policy holders. <br /> He told our insurance adjuster that we never paid him the deductible - the deductible was paid before the contract was signed. <br /> He told us we owe him so much and he did us a big favor for working on our house. <br /> <br /Rowena R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- San Luis
- Martinez Lake
- El Centro
bathtub refinishers in Somerton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!