Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Sahuarita, AZ
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Sahuarita
- Mower CareBest money I ever spent. Very good service provider. Will use again when needed. Would definitely recommend service.
- AMERICAN OUTDOOR POWERI called American Outdoor Power based on their Angie's List review to see about getting my weedeater fixed, I had been contemplating just buying a new one. When I called they warned me that they were about two weeks behind on jobs. I decided to go with it anyway, I figured I could get a quote and then decide. They called two weeks later to tell me the problem and the cost should I desire... $25! I couldn't belive it. Not only that but when I picked it up a few days later it ran like a champ! I barely even have to choke it anymore! Thanks
- AMERICAN OUTDOOR POWERI would recommend their honesty, their promptness on estimates and their price for repairs. They didn't try to oversell me anything.
- Kanes Service CenterWe love this place. They're very nice, reasonably priced, and don't ever try to rip you off. I would highly recommend Kane's. The only downfall is sometimes they're hard to reach on the phone. Just be patient, they will get back to you and its worth the wait.
- AMERICAN OUTDOOR POWERtook Robal weed eater tool in for them to look at; missing some parts on the line feed (sure I lost them trying to make it work) ordered the parts and when came in they assembled the line feed for me. Just a small thing, but now I have a weed eater that works and don't have to buy a new one!
- SHARPMOWER.COMThe service was above average. They repaired the motor and there were still a few outlying issues. The guy that came out was courteous, punctual, and did the work in a timely basis. The mower just did not run like new which I expected it to run like new after the service.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Sahuarita
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:H & H Small Equipment Svc can assist you with your lawn & power tool repairs.
- Business Description:Sales * Service * Parts Blowers, Chainsaws, Hedge Trimmers, Lawnmowers, Weedeaters, Generators, Go-KartsRecent Review:It went very well - they let me purchase the supplies, and they repaired the lawn mower. <br />Susan H.
- Recent Review:perfectly <br /> they were on time and on the ball! <br />Thomas W.
- Business Description:Over 30 years of experience in the repair of gas powered equipment. Services performed are on a cash or credit card basis.
- Business Description:DBA: Lowe's Companies Inc, Lowe's HIW Inc.Recent Review:Since September 2012 I have had a problem with a contract for a new roof installation from Lowe's. The contract was sold with a false bid for fascia wrap as an incentive to employ Lowe's for the work. When the roof contract was signed, the salesman stalled on signing the fascia wrap contract, assuring me that he would come to my home the following week to finalize the <br /> contract for the wrap. He would not respond to subsequent calls to complete the contract. The salesman also asked me to delay on the installation to make the work easier on the roofers because of the hot summer weather. I agreed out of consideration of the workers. After weeks of delay, I finally spoke to the store manager who informed me I had waited too long, and the new price would be about double the original bid. I feel I was a victim of a bait-and-switch technique to use Lowe's instead of Home Depot, who had given me a significantly higher bid for the fascia wrap. Lowe's also neglected to send a copy of the certificate of completion for the roof installation and the warranty paperwork for the shingles, as required by the terms of the installation contract. These documents allow transfer of the shingle warranty when the house is sold. While three emails to Lowe's headquarters have caused the store to send the shingle warranty documents, the certificate of completion has not been provided. Last week I received a photocopy of a pasted-together fake form compiled from my sales contract and another form which lists the roof installation as having been completed in June, 2013, not September, 2012 when the work was done. The actual completion certificate which I signed has been withheld, even after significant efforts by Lowe's headquarters. I feel it is appropriate to have proper legal proof of the completed work on a contract of more than $10,000. <br /> In addition to the above aggravation I must say their concern for my personal welfare was not considered as I had the additional nuisance of having a dumpster positioned in front of my garage door for a full week thereby preventing my removing my car when the whole installation process took a total of three days. I am a senior citizen living alone and my repeated calls to remove it fell on deaf ears. While this is a minor complaint added to my ill treatment overall makes me want to warn others before they do business with such an uncaring establishment. <br /Mary B.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:At Precision Outdoor Power, our success is built on a commitment to provide the best in quality outdoor equipment and services, tailored to each client's needs. We specialize in bringing you a wide variety of products and services at a minimal cost. Our emphasis is on quality, value and service. Whether your needs are simple or complex in nature, Precision Outdoor Power can provide solutions that deliver results. We pride ourselves on being a company where customer service means timelines..
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The tech service people were tremendous. Both were very friendly, courteous and professional. The only problem I had was in setting the service appointment up with the telephone operator. She was difficult to understand and insisted that I had an electric dryer when it is actually a gas dryer. I also noted that the service tech for the dryer needed a lift to remove the dryer and the first service tech did not have a lift but arranged for a different service tech with a lift to come to my home to actually service the dryerJudy M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Green Valley
- Corona De Tucson
- Agua Linda
- Oro Valley
- Rio Rico
- Huachuca City
- Saint David
- Fort Huachuca
- Red Rock
lawn mower repair shops in Sahuarita
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AMERICAN OUTDOOR POWER3001 N STONE AVE
- AMERICAN OUTDOOR POWER
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- H & H Small Engine And Equipment And Repairs107 W Fort Lowell Rd
- H & H Small Engine And Equipment And Repairs
- Lowe's of SW Tucson1800 W Valencia Rd
- Lowe's of SW Tucson
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc