Looking to expand your hosting, dining, and bread-making counter space? The kitchen cart and the kitchen island offer great solutions, but the two styles differ. We'll compare them side by side so you can make the best choice for your home.
Get matched with top ceiling fan installers in Payson, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local ceiling fan installers.
Recent Ceiling Fan Installation Reviews in Payson
- Fix-it With Flannery Handyman ServicesTerry provides prompt and professional service. Always a pleasure to work with and my mom just loves him. Certainly my go to guy in Payson AZ. Even when I think I know what I want, he gave good advice on the alternatives and helped guide the projects along. I have no problem recommending him and give him an A+ in service
- SUN LIGHTINGWe are remodeling our home, and needed to completely re-do the lighting. The current kitchen lighting layout was odd, and we needed assistance in deciding what would be the best and most efficient lighting plan. We brought in a drawing of the layout of the kitchen, and the salesman helped us figure out how many cans we needed and how to space them. He also told us the pros and cons of the various types and helped us find what was best for our specific space. When it came to ceiling fans and lights, we wanted to have ones that could use energy-efficient CFLs, however the one we liked would not be able to fit these types of bulbs due to a recent change in design by the manufacturer. The salesman looked through their stock to find the fans we wanted from before the manufacturer changed the light bulb type. Additionally, he gave us $25 off each fan and 10% off our total order
- GOODMAN ELECTRICGreat crew!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!!!! They even cleaned up after!!!!!! Everything was perfect. I have hired a lot of contractors before but these where the best. The crew were just fun to have around, which is great, because when you are having a lot of work done is can be stressful. They are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Coconino ElectricThey came out, quickly assessed the problem, then repaired the electric solar system and got me back up and running again. They also installed a few ceiling fans for me too.
Ceiling Fans in Payson
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:All-around Handyman - Direct Number 480-442-3526. We don't do it all, but what we do...we take pride in. The owner is naturally detail oriented which works well when it comes to how we complete work for our customers. We've been doing this on and off since 1980, but now full-time since 2005. We have no employees but have some retired tradesmen that help when the job calls for more than just one body. NOTE: When trying to contact us by phone please keep in mind that we're frequently out of p..Recent Review:Working with Fix it with Flannery was fantastic! Very professional, fast turn around time and reasonable pricing. They provided solutions that others were not able to help us with. I'll definitely be calling them againHeidi M.
- Business Description:We are an up and coming Home Remodeling company specializing in HVAC, Replacement Windows, Baths, and so much more. I welcome you to send an email or give us a call anytime. We are very flexible with scheduling and have installers and salesman with over 25 years of experiencingRecent Review:We had accidentally broken a window while doing some remodeling in our kitchen and called RemodAz and a couple other window companies for competitive bids. We ended up signing a contract in October 2020 as we were told by the sales guy they would only take 6-8 weeks to get the job done, and they could do it faster than the others, because if we order now he can get the windows in as part of a large order for a local builder. At the end of December – with no communication other than me constantly inquiring where my windows are, they said they are having sourcing issues due to covid and could not give me an update, but could get me more information the next week after a call with the manufacturer, which I still didn’t get a call and was told it was my fault for not understanding that “next week” isn’t “next week” – it was the week after next week. Since we were adding a large sliding door and we had tile removed, we could not finish flooring until the door was in, so we had to keep deferring that install because we couldn’t get RemodAz to commit. Finally, towards the end of January they were out to install and man what a mess that was. Replacing 5 windows in the kitchen with two side windows and a plate glass window; replacing a window and a sliding glass door with a double slider; and then two windows in the front of the house. All with all aluminum frames, new windows and doors which is great because this matches the rest of the house. The door installation required a new header and some wire re-routing, and they wanted to just tie new wires with the old in the wall cavity which is not legal. I made them put a junction box in and I don’t think the way they crammed 8 wires into a double gang box was legal either but oh well. The new header goes in, and the opening is incorrectly sized for the door and it’s also sticking out a full inch on the left side into the room. 1 inch past the interior drywall and it’s clearly at an angle. They called a drywall guy out to patch the walls and he just laughed and left. They end up shaving the header down and just crumpled up some insulation and stuffed it in holes vs actually putting it into the wall cavity completely. I ended up redoing the insulation myself, oh and also had to supply the insulation and most of the wood myself along with quite a few tools. They ended up having an electrician come out to wire the new switches, and this was before the drywall went on, so the next set of drywall crew cuts new drywall around the switches (not the box) which made a 1/2 inch gap around the box. When I went to install the faceplate, it was impossible. I had to cut the drywall out from around the switch and redo it properly as well. They spent about 5 days out here to install 5 windows and 1 door. The fit and finish on the aluminum is really bad. There are paint issues and gaps in the frame, and the windows and slider are really hard to operate. I checked for plumb and the slider and a couple of windows are tweaked which, well, makes them really hard to open and close. They also broke one of the windows while installing it and told me they ordered a replacement at the same time. This is the replacement of the window that I broke - causing the whole window replacement thing to happen in the first place. Then nothing from them for about a month. They finally coordinated to have someone from the manufacturer come out who also confirmed that the windows were incorrectly installed and out of plumb – but he sprayed some silicone and called it good (which really didn’t help). He did nothing with the broken glass or the sliding door which has major paint defects and is poorly built and installed. Then nothing again until May. That’s when the fun really started. I get a call from Anna saying the manufacturer no longer sells aluminum frames (5 months AFTER the replacement window was “ordered”) and asked me if they could just replace the defective windows with vinyl, which I said if that were the case, they would need to replace all the windows with vinyl, so it wasn’t a mismatch in the same room at least. She didn’t say anything other than she was just the messenger, to which I told her I would like to talk to someone who can actually make decisions and speak for what the company is doing. We are dealing with fair amount of money in windows here, so I expect good quality and consistency, not windows and door that mismatched and hard to open. Then nothing again for another month. I finally got a text on the 10th letting me know Tammy was coming out with the glass guy, and it was confirmed between 10-1 on the 16th of June. June 16th comes and goes. No one comes out - and we are home all day, so this wasn’t a missed connection. This was no call no show from them. Well, fast forward to today (June 22nd). I get another text from Anna threatening to take me to court over not being able to complete the work. This is 9 MONTHS after I chose them, after they said they ordered the defective windows to replace the junk they installed, coming back 6 months afterwards saying they can’t get them anymore, saying they will come out with the guy from the glass company and then not show up. At this point I haven’t been able to finish inside around the broken windows and I would like to finish putting my house back together - I can’t keep waiting for the messenger to figure out the next delay tactic and am being forced to find another company to fix their mistakes. I reiterated to the threatening text that I need someone who can actually make decisions to contact me (now via text ONLY since everything will have to be in writing going forward). It’s been 5 hours and still nothing – maybe I can provide an update here in another month? If you chose this company – this is what you will get. Crappy service, horrible product and threats. And the window that started this all, even having been replaced, IS STILL BROKEN! Good luckJerry K.
- Business Description:At Alltech Solutions, Inc we handle the indoor and outdoor comfort needs of Arizona's commercial/residential equipment and facilities. We are based out of Tucson Arizona and licensed with the Registrar of Contractors. Our specialty is providing rigorous HVAC-R restaurant repair. We also provide air conditioning repair for bars, markets, retirement homes, recreation facilities, schools, dwellings, etc. Our technically trained professionals provide complete cooking equipment repair and are avai..
- Business Description:Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, Flooring, Tile, Painting, Landscaping and Custom Work.
- Business Description:Top rated electriciansRecent Review:Coconino Electric came out and found the problems. They replaced some outlets and got us back on line. Great company, will us again.megan s.
- Business Description:Household Electric Appliance Repair and Electrical Service Calls. With over 25 yrs of experience. 2 service techs. Method of payment Cash or Check. Sale of reconditioned appliances.
- Business Description:Blue man Fix It is your solutions company. Our services range from small handyman service, to large commercial ground up construction projects. Everything in between, is something that we can help you with today. Be it through our expertise, experience, or education, we will find the right solution for youRecent Review:They were the worst. When I called and spoke to them, I explained what I wanted done. They sent out two young guys to wash the windows and power wash the house. The job was done poorly and the crew they sent did not know what they were doing. I have no problem with the kids, but they had no idea what they were doing. I called the manager and complained. They sent them back, and they still did a poor job. I paid them because I felt bad for the kids they sent out. The manager never came out and checked out the work. I would never use them againJoanne L.
- Business Description:Sierra Vista Clean is an American owned and operated House cleaning service. Our customers have the peace of mind in knowing that they are receiving the highest quality cleaning service from a licensed and insured company focused on customer satisfaction. Our prices are affordable tooRecent Review:Did not clean thoroughly or keep appointmentsKaren O.
- Business Description:We offer a variety of electrical services including repairs, improvements, ground up work, design, solar, lighting, audio/visual, service changes and much, much more! Please contact us for more information and to get your quote today! We even respond to after-hours emergenciesRecent Review:Everything went smoothly until they tried to install three ceiling fans with light kits and remotes that we had purchased on our own from a lamp store chain. They spent several days and many man-hours trying to get them to work. We made numerous trips back to the lamp store to get defective parts replaced. Alan Silva finally came out himself--on his own time--to troubleshoot this frustrating situation. He couldn't get them to work either, so went to a nearby box store, purchased a ceiling fan that came with a light kit, and got it to work on the first try. The next day, we took the three defective fans back to the lamp store only to learn that Alan had already called the store manager to pave the way for us to get a no-questions-asked refund! He also suggested that they run tests on the fans, light kits and remotes that we returned. In the end, it was determined that the light kits they had sold us were defective. No wonder nothing worked! Alan and his team went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied with their work. We highly recommend themEd P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceiling fan articles
The cost to install a new ceiling fan can vary based on where you plan to add it, what's currently there, how many fans you want, and the style of fan. Read on to learn how much it will cost you to install a ceiling fan and whether you can do it yourself.
You may be wondering, who installs bathroom exhaust fans when they’re on their last leg. Using this guide, you’ll understand how an electrician or journeyperson will help you out and how to hire the one that gets the job done timely and right.
Find ceiling fan installers in
- Star Valley
- Tonto Basin
- Happy Jack
- Camp Verde
- Lake Montezuma
- Rio Verde
- Fort Mcdowell
- Cave Creek
- Cordes Lakes
- Spring Valley
- Fountain Hills
- Black Canyon City
ceiling fan installers in Payson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Star Maintenance3218 N Patterson Blvd
- 4 Star Maintenance
- Blue Man Fix ItPO Box 13248
El Paso, Texas
- Blue Man Fix It
- Digital WarriorP.O. Box 3382
Show Low, Arizona
- Digital Warrior
- Fix-it With Flannery Handyman Services8626 W Lufkin Dr
- Fix-it With Flannery Handyman Services
- INLINE ELECTRICAL RESOURCES IN2127 S Priest Dr
- INLINE ELECTRICAL RESOURCES IN
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Northern Arizona Solar and Electrical ContractingPO Box 2970
St. Johns, Arizona
- Northern Arizona Solar and Electrical Contracting
- RemodAZ3116 W Clarendon Ave
- Sierra Vista Clean2359 E Fry Blvd
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Sierra Vista Clean
- UNIQUE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS7340 E Main St Suite 120
- UNIQUE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
- ZEO LLC2541 S Village Dr
- ZEO LLC