The differences between light-filtering and room-darkening window treatments are subtle but important. We’re sharing their pros and cons, how they complement your home and help you save on energy costs.
Get matched with top window treatment in Paradise Valley, AZ
There are 34 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Paradise Valley
- Blinds MartI received quotes from 3 service providers. Gregg was consultative and provided suggestions and ideas on small details that I hadn't even considered. He provided the best price and was able install a product in a shorter turnaround time than the other 2 companies that provided quotes. The product we ended up purchasing was roller shades in every room with the exception he installed custom sized 12' W motorized shades on our two sets of sliding glass doors
- Designs by RobertaIt went Great! We found out that Roberta Lathrop was visiting a mutual friend from Michigan at the same time that I had to move my mom from her 2 bedroom home to 1 bedroom senior assisted living apartment. During the visit with Roberta, I hired her for my dilemma. I took her to the apartment and I could feel her wheels turning. She started measuring windows, rooms, closets, etc. Then we went to moms house to figure out what needs to go to apartment and what goes to Sunshine Village. More measuring, pictures, furniture, nick naks, kitchen, even the kitchen and bathroom items had to be downsized and put in different, safer places. I would have never thought of putting cups, glasses, dishes etc., in drawers. The final thing that put tears and love in my eyes is when Roberta put a large picture up next to her bed. Moms daughter drew a picture of Jesus when she was about 15 that was just beautiful. It was facing her bed in apartment. Roberta divided things in bathroom closet for her level on walker. Once a week I would rotate to bring more down and know what to buy more of. I realized she had a great eye for locating things for handicapped people in a safe and organized way. All through her walk throughs, her wheels kept turning. Safety for the resident was her #1 priority. Getting all the loving things she wanted to transfer was her #2 priority. Mom was happy, safe and loved. I am now using some of Robertas hints on myself
- PRIME WINDSHIELDSI highly recommend prime windshields they are very professional. I had my windshield replaced through my insurance and it was easy and fast.
- PRIME WINDSHIELDSThey were very easy to work with and made the process super simple! They even got my car fixed the same day since I called first thing in the morning! The technician was very knowledgeable too which gave me a lot of assurance when trusting them with my vehicle. I would definitely recommend them to others and use them again myself in the future
- ATHENA'S WINDOW FASHIONSWHO YA GONNA CALL? JOHN from Athena’s Window Fashions! It’s always a pleasure to call their office. The girls that work there are always pleasant and ready to help you. I called last week because I had Hunter Douglas blind that needed repair. John was here within a week. I always enjoy his visits! He’s kind, personable and gets the job done. After he repaired it I asked him to look at my other blind. He said it needed repair too. I told him I could reschedule him since that wasn’t part of his visit. But, John said of course I can fix it now! When he finally said he was done he then asked me if there was anything else. He’s ONE OF A KIND! I can never say enough good things about Athena’s Window Fashions! They get, once again, and A
- SafePro Auto GlassSuper fast. I think he was done in 5 minutes and I can see a blemish but that was expected for what it was gonna turn into. Already cracked. It looks great again. He was super professional and friendly. Would recommend! This was 10 times as big and now just tiny spot.
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixMy first experience with Handyman Connection (Phoenix) was last week. It seems Shelly is the one who has always answered my phone calls. She is cheerful & exudes professionalism. When I scheduled my appointments, she told me the name of the technician. The confirmation email I received had his photo & info (including last background check.) Raoul came to my home & did about five general handyman tasks. (My husband is not handy at all & the extent of my DIY skills is limited to using a hammer.) A few days later, I had a follow up call with Mark. Both called me shortly ahead of their arrival, both were prompt & gracious. It's my understanding you can also request a specific technician. Since our home is at the age where when you fix one thing, two others break, I suspect we will be needing handyman services quite regularly & will be relying upon Handyman connection
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixAll work was performed to my satisfaction and Mike was very professional, knowledgable, and had the expertise to perform the work and solve some unexpected challenges that arose along the way (for example: when replacing some bathroom sink faucets, the holes in the 11 year old sink were too small for the newer style faucets and Mike was able to drill the holes to fit the fixtures). I was a little disappointed that it took 4 days to receive an estimate, but I was happy with the work performed
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixThe total price was less than anyone quoted me for the faucet alone and he was very personable and honest. I'm hiring this company again and requesting David for some work at my own home.
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixOn time, professional, fixed what I thought was worked with a smile, and gave me advice on other things in my house.
Window Treatment Services in Paradise Valley
- Business Description:Blinds Mart offers professional window covering services to clients throughout the Phoenix, Arizona area. Our quality products include shutters, shades and blinds from the top names in the business. We bring the store to you, complete with samples so you can see how the products and colors will look in your home. While we’re there we will also measure your window openings to ensure a perfect fit. Our team, led by owners Gregg and Cheryl Sitko have been serving the Valley since 1992. Product..Recent Review:I received quotes from 3 service providers. Gregg was consultative and provided suggestions and ideas on small details that I hadn't even considered. He provided the best price and was able install a product in a shorter turnaround time than the other 2 companies that provided quotes. The product we ended up purchasing was roller shades in every room with the exception he installed custom sized 12' W motorized shades on our two sets of sliding glass doorsNicole D.
- Business Description:Arizona Blinds Express provides quality without the compromise of cost. We are a family owned business with 45 years in the blind industry. Our shades are inspected and manufactured locally and we only hire friendly knowledgeable professionals for your installation. All of our shades come with a satisfaction guarantee and have a limited lifetime warranty. Call us for a free quote or repair assessmentRecent Review:Great customer service, professional, and quick!Maria R.
- Business Description:Specializing in Custom Window Treatments- Drapery, Shades, Shutters, Outdoor Shades, Blinds and Home Automation. Award Winning Interior Designers offer Free in-home consultations to help you create your look in your budget Our showrooms in Gilbert and Scottsdale are offering the major brands in window coverings, fabrics, furniture and an exclusive selection of décor and home textiles. You will find in our showrooms the most respected brands in the industry, such as Hunter Douglas, Norman, ..
- Business Description:Sara Monahan owner of Design Emporium has been doing an astounding project for 30 years since 1980 executing home designs to create a client's desired environment. Sara puts passion on her work she provides an incomparable and elegant output. She serves around Carefree, Cave Creek, Scottsdale, Glendale, and most of the surrounding areas. Services offered are Interior Design: Consultation, Paint Selection, Wallpaper, Interior Window Treatments(excluding shutters), Upholstery, Home Staging, Fu..Recent Review:Herein begins my recommendations and ratings of this individual and the extent to which I was impressed. Sara was exceptionally professional from our interactions from the very beginning with her clear, thoughtful and precise information regarding every detail of the project from beginning to the final finishing touch of which she personally took on the responsibility of overseeing and managing in person on the final day of its completion in radiant beauty as projected. "In a word, Exquisite, is my rating for her work on November 26, 2019.DR JOHNNIE E A.
- Business Description:Only the very best window tints can stand up to the Arizona sun and our high performance films won’t fade or turn purple. Our American-made window tint is backed by a lifetime warranty and our professional installers are certified. Trust A Better Tint with your next window tinting film package and stay cool! Additional phone - (480)834-3456. No travel charges. No service fees. Check out our second location at: 9419 East San Salvadore Dr. #105-B-2 Scottsdale, AZ 85258 May contact through e..Recent Review:Good Installation but Terrible Customer Service, Bait switch price increasing Car not starting because they ran the battery dead during installation on my newer honda accord with new car battery Being lied to by Kendall the front desk assistant Being threatened by Eric the Owner of the company when I had a complaint I started off with a great experience with Dustin the General Manager over the phone. I was referred by the company doing the windshield replacement when they do the tint. He did a excellent job describing each tint package and ask me question to find the right package within my budget. I confirmed with him the package and that everything was included except for tax. I was satisfied and call back the next day. Dustin was not available and spoke to Kendall to confirm everything so on installation day there were no surprises. On Installation day I come in at 8:15am and speak with Kendall. She immediately walks me over to the tint packages and ask me what I want. I'm confused because I though everything was finalized over the phone. She says the windshield tint can be a different tint then the rest of the car. I asked how much of a upgrade in price this will be. She comes back to me and communicates that they are already tinting the replacement windshield and I'm stuck with my first selection over the phone. Which is okay but why the upsell on something that wasn't an option in the first place. She then begins to sell me on the windshield tint and explain that already included and they are tinting it as we speak and I will have to pay 225.00 more because it's not included on the original quote. I was very concern and told her I verified all charges with Dustin and also her over the phone. She continues to pressure me to pay the upcharge and I continue to tell her that this surprise upcharging is not okay. She steps a way for less than a minute and then tells me they can include it with charging me more. I get a call from Kendall at 1:15 that the car is all completed. I come in at 2:50 and they are still working on it but they are doing the completion in the front parking lot. I wait in my car for another 20 minutes until there done. I would rather wait and have it done correctly. Why I had a car almost 2 hours prior saying its completed is unknown. I'm glad I didn't come sooner I would have been waiting. The Tech as he is walking away from me tells me quickly what to do and not to do. I come in to check out with Kendall and she does a great job getting me out the door quickly after paying. I proceed to start my car and it doesn't start the battery was drained. Kendall comes out with a attitude as I'm inconveniencing her. She has the starter in a box and tells me because I'm a man and she's a woman she should do it. I can't see if its a cigarette lighter jump start or battery connecter because it's still in the box. I ask her what kind? She then says if I'm not man enough she can get one of her guys out to do it! The car starter worked I asked for the the owner phone #. She tells me that she can't give it out and he will call me. Then walks into the store as I follow in to ask again she tells me to leave the store. A few minutes later I'm on the phone with my wife stunned by the level of customer service. Erk the owner that was supposably not there comes out to me and acts like nothing happens. He then tells me that He watch the security camera of me and because I was bothered and respectively assertive with what I was promised that I was being rude and Kendall had her reasons to treat me the way she did. I asked a question about the bubbles in the tint and when they go away (kendall communicated that this will happen. He told me that the bubbling doesn't go away and if you don't like it I can rip it out and give you your money back. He then says we don't do perfect tinting (which perfect is impossible) I just didn't need a threatening response included with the answer to my question. I left there satisfied with the good tint job but, unsettled with the way I was treated and how they didn't value my business with poor customer serviceMike S.
- Business Description:Elite Shutters and Blinds is your authority on selecting the right window coverings for your home with 6 retail locations. We give our customers the confidence in the shutters and blinds they choose by offering a lifetime quality product, a competitive price and industry leading service. Elite Shutters and Blinds has been in business since 2005 and continues to be one of the fastest growing window coverings companies in Arizona. Elite Shutters and Blinds employs 15 employees, no sub contra..Recent Review:Other than a mix-up with installation scheduling the process was seamless. Very helpful installation young man, Kaleb, and salesman, Kyle.Laura Y.
- Business Description:Full service design center in the northwest valley since 1998. We are a Hunter Douglas Gallery dealer with all the latest products and colors in our showroom. Window covering selections include screen shades, plantation shutters, blinds, honeycomb shades and everything in between. Featuring our in-house drapery workroom giving you complete customization options without extra fees. Our flooring selections include tile, stone, engineered hardwoods, laminate and carpet. We have done our homewo..Recent Review:We hired Altra twice. Marianne and Kelly are both professional and knowledgeable consultants. They did a fabulous job helping us choose the perfect fabric for cornices in our great room and kitchen dining area. The finished product looks terrific and really completes the room. We then hired them for panels in the dining room and sheers on the french doors in the master bedroom. Again, the workmanship on the drapes is excellent. And Ted the installer is also professional and neat. This is a great company to work with; they provide a high quality product at a reasonable priceMarianne Y.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Licensed,bonded & insured. Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:The entire process went very smoothly. Once work began, it took 2 days to complete. The windows are amazing. The heat gain from the new windows is a fraction of what it was previously.Karyn K.
- Business Description:10 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. NO SERVICE FEES. LICENSE #: WIPLIL*935KW. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:Excellent! Pete was the lead installer. He was always professional and respectful of me and my home. He got the job done in a timely manner and perfect results.Beverly B.
- Business Description:Small business with 1 employee, "Office in Home" type, but with abilities to take care of large shade sail or shade panel or awning sewing projects.The business is set up to make products out of heavyweight and durable fabrics as Commercial 95, Comtex or Awning/Marine Sunbrella. Often we work as a subcontractor of a shade sail project.We ask for 50% deposit and rest of it should be paid at delivery or pick up timeRecent Review:Tatiana did an excellent job replacing our fabric awnings. Quick turnaround, beautiful work. Reasonable prices. You won't be disappointed.Karen P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Foggy windows indicate a failed seal and moisture in between the panes of glass. Find out if you can fix your foggy windows or if you need to call a pro.
If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
Find window treatment in
- Fountain Hills
- Fort Mcdowell
- Cave Creek
- El Mirage
- Rio Verde
- Sun Lakes
- Desert Hills
- Litchfield Park
- New River
window treatment in Paradise Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Auto Glass30994 N Golf Club Drive
Queen Creek, Arizona
- 1st Choice Auto Glass
- A Better Tint & Accessories Inc1522 S Gilbert Rd Ste 105
- A Pro Windows & Doors1725 W Williams Dr. Bldg. B Ste. 25
- A Shade of Class11041 N. 32nd Place
- Accent Screens LLC1817 S. Horne St, Suite 8
- Access Home Repair3936 E Desert Cove Ave
- ACCU-TINT511 W Guadalupe Rd 7
- Accurate Blind Installations & Repair12638 N 50th Dr
- Ace of Shades724 n 98th St
- Adobe Blinds and More44400 w Honeycutt Rd Suite 110
- Adorn Interiors LLC134 N Cortez St
- Affordable Blind Services16639 N 41st Pl
- Affordable Chic17272 N. 77th Way
- Aladdins Window Tinting9192 W. Cactus Rd Ste D
- All About Blinds and Shutters1650 E Mallory St
- All Pro Shade Concepts LLC21617 N 2nd Ave
- All Pro Sun Screens12601 W Soledad Street
El Mirage, Arizona
- Allied Window Coverings12725 W Indian School Rd E-101
- Altra Home Decor11325 W Bell Rd
- Altra Sunscreens LLC35336 N Belgian Blue Crt
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Amazonwindowtinting LLC630 N. Dysart rd
- Ambassador Blinds and Interior Design Center2655 W Guadalupe Rd #25
- American Blind & Shutter Company560 E Germann Rd Ste 104
- AMERICAN GERMAN ROLLSHUTTERS & SHADES16099 N 82ND STREET SUITE 5
- American Homesteader Awning and Shade Inc.1234 S. 7th St.
- American Made Blinds llc.6880 s. sunrise way
- American Vision Windows2240 W. Broadway Rd. Ste 101
- AMERIZONA420 N 15th Ave
- Answers to Interiors1955 E Grovers Av #24
- APACHE PEAK CONCEPTS515 E CAREFREE HWY #692
- APEX Improvements3320 E University Dr
- ARCADIA BLIND & SHUTTER LLC2921 N 68TH ST Suite #1
- ARDY'S GALLERY OF WINDOW COVERINGS3422 E ATLANTA AVE SUITE 103
- Arizona Blinds8550 N 91st Ave Ste 96
- Arizona Blinds Express14804 N Cave Creek Rd
- Arizona Energy Products1954 E Deer Valley Rd Ste 105
- Arizona Floorcoverings3401 East Thomas Road
- Arizona Flooring Brokers13802 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 108
- Arizona House of Film7007 West Flower Street
- Arizona Shutters and Blinds LLC21620 North 26th Ave # 150
- Arizona Sun Control12107 E Cloud Rd
- ARIZONA SUN SCREEN15802 N CAVE Creek RD UNIT 1
- Arrowhead Carpet Tile & Interiors6232 W. Bell Rd. Ste 103
- ATHENA'S WINDOW FASHIONS690 E. Warner Rd Suite 155
- AZ Discount Shutters7309 S 74th lane
- AZ DRAPERIES & PILLOWS4435 E Chandler Blvd Suite 200
- AZ Xtreme Glass & Mirror, LLC500 N 56th St
- A Better Tint & Accessories Inc
- B & B BLINDS & BUILDER SERVICES1255 N Mondel Dr
- BAILEY'S BEAUTIFUL BLINDS ETC9917 E FILAREE LN
- Bailey's Blind Repair5930 West Greenway Rd Ste A-3
- Baker Bros Area Rugs & Flooring4219 E Broadway Ste 116
- Big Joe's Window Cleaning6814 W San Juan Ave
- BLACKMARR'S FURNITURE109 State Route 179
- Blind Bath130 W Hampton suit 2
- Blind Man237 E. McNair Dr.
- Blinds Chalet1946 North Higley 201
- Blinds Mart7728 W Eugie Ave
- Blinds Up3824 E Kachina Dr
- Blinds-N-Shutters Superstore7143 E. Southern Ave. 113
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Booth Built Patio Products LLC7902 N Glen Harbor Blvd # 4
- Boss Blinds & Sunscreens LLC5205 N 72nd Ave
- BOYD'S BLINDS3093 E BUENA VISTA DR
- Brooks Interiors & Associates10234 N. 54 Drive
- Budget Blinds17419 N 27th St
- BUDGET BLINDS15642 E Cavern Dr
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Budget Blinds SW Phoenix1809 W McNeil St
- Budget Sunscreens LLC17648 N 36th St
- Butler Window Coverings16730 N. 158th Avenue
- B & B BLINDS & BUILDER SERVICES
- Cactus Sun Screen5901 W Michelle Dr
- Cadence Design & Interiors2810 E Jones Ave
- CALICO CORNERS6945 East Indian School Road
- Camelback Painting & Handyman Services1601 E Libra Dr
- Captivatewindows3307 S Val Vista Dr
- Carefree Coverings34522 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 100 B
- Carpets of Arizona480 E Warner Rd # 4
- CC Sunscreens12818 W Evans Dr
El Mirage, Arizona
- Chandler Screen & Awning3155 N Colorado St
- Clearco Window & Carpet CleaningPO Box 31641
- COLORS DESIGN LLC13430 N SAGUARO BLVD 100
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Complete Home Service462 S Gilbert Rd suite 764
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- CREATE IT DECORPO Box 12153
- Creative Touch Designs by Ellen8432 N. Central Ave. Ste. C
- Criderenterprises105 N Delaware Dr
Apache Junction, Arizona
- CTB Windows, LLC3310 W Bell Rd
- CURTIS WINDOW FASHIONS75 W BASELINE RD
- CUSTOM FLOOR COVERING INC13617 N 32nd St
- custom shades & awnings1203 E Mohave St
- Cutting Edge Sewing1023 W. Irisado
- Cactus Sun Screen
- D'amore Interior Design Studio Inc2919 E Glenhaven Dr
- DAN & RANDI'S WINDOW SOLUTIONS8351 W MOLLY LN
- Dave's Blind & Shutter Repair13236 N 7th St Ste 4-298
- Day Star Screens LLC5604 E Main St
- Decor Team8431 E. Evans Rd 108
- Desert Design Group7835 East Gelding Drive
- Desert View Handyman Services5510 w acoma dr
- DESERT VIEW WINDOW COVERINGS AND SUNSCREENS601 E. Blue Eagle lane
- DESIGNS BY CLARICE7904 E CHAPARRAL RD STE A110
- Divine Redesign and Interior Decorating26604 S. Saddletree Drive
Sun Lakes, Arizona
- D'amore Interior Design Studio Inc