Two Guys And A Sponge

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2011

Professional home or business window cleaning at prices that won't leave a streak! If you want to protect and beautify your largest investment, Two Guys And A Sponge is the right company for you. Tyler Hanson, owner of Two Guys And A Sponge window cleaning has been cleaning homes and businesses since 2008. Tyler has remained in business because of his steadfast commitment to the best service possible for his customers. Two Guys And A Sponge is your #1 go to source for all your window cleaning needs!...

window cleaning (68)window replacement (10)

01/24/2020

Kevin B.

Showed up on time. Did a good job without a problem.

Description of Work
Exterior window cleaning.

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

10/12/2019

Irene K.

It went great! Alex and Crolden were fantastic. On time, thorough, helpful and competent. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

02/01/2019

Tracey L.

Tyler was great! He was professional, courteous, prompt and charged a fair price! I would hire him again and again! In fact we have! We've been using him going on 5 years now.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 01/30/2019

04/04/2018

Julian D.

Alex and Holden arrived on time, gave us a quote which we accepted on the spot, and they went right to work. Even cleaned the slider screens on the sliding doors. Lots of windows, but they finished the job in less than three hours. The windows sparkle, and we are delighted with their work.

Description of Work
Needed to have all windows of the house washed, inside and out.

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

01/17/2018

Karen C.

We actually had three (very friendly, cheerful) guys who did a great job. They arrived on time, were in and out in less than an hour and left our windows sparkling clean. The price was very reasonable, especially with the Angie’s List coupon. Over the last few years, other companies I’ve hired for window cleaning are now sending only one worker, and I’ve noticed a drop in service and quality. I’ll definitely use Two Guys in the future.

Description of Work
Windows and screens cleaned throughout the house.

Work Completed On 01/16/2018

12/21/2017

Patricia S.

Two Guys and a Sponge were wonderful! The windows were spotless. The job was handled quickly and professionally. I would use them again in a heartbeat. The price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
All the windows in our home were cleaned.

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

09/20/2017

Cathy M.

Great! Both of the men who came, both named Gabe, were friendly and extremely efficient. We were really surprised at how fast they got it all done. The price was very fair. We were pleasantly surprised at how it all went. Thank you, Two Guys and a Sponge! We will definitely hire these people again.

Description of Work
We needed all our windows cleaned, inside and out. We have a large, two-story home and the windows had not been cleaned in years. We were getting ready to list our home for sale, so it was very important that it be done well.

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

07/31/2017

John B.

They scheduled to come back like once every four months, I think, we set it up. I think he was very fair. He's A across the board. He was responsive, he came. It ended up that they are located right here in Vale, which is hard to find anybody that's in vale, but he happened to be in Vale, so it worked out really well.

Description of Work
Two Guys and a Sponge washed our windows.

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

07/25/2017

Alisa L. S.

Did a good job. Did have to ask some tracks be re-cleaned as they were still dirty after the first attempt. Otherwise, I was pleased with their service.

Description of Work
Windows inside and out, screens, and inside tracks.

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

07/24/2017

Chuck L.

Very through spotless clean! Great price will continue to use!

Description of Work
Window washing inside and out plus screens.

Work Completed On 06/21/2017

04/12/2017

John B.

Excellent work. Did the job quickly and efficiently. Windows looked great. Coming back every 3 months. Very competitive.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and out. 18 windows and doors

Work Completed On 03/23/2017

03/09/2017

Jane L.

This is a very professional company. Their work is excellent and they are extremely courteous and prompt. When you call to make an appointment, the owner- Tyler- picks up his cell phone and schedules you right on the spot. No need to leave a message and wait by the phone until he calls you back. I will definitely use this company again. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Window washing- inside and outside

Work Completed On 03/09/2017

02/28/2017

Cherin L.

I was pleased with them. I don't remember what they charged me.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2016

01/20/2017

Laurel B.

Our windows were cleaned perfectly, they were on time, and very professional.

Description of Work
Windows were cleaned inside and outside.

Work Completed On 01/20/2017

11/21/2016

Maria B.

Tyler provided great customer service and was professional throughout his time at my house. I would definitely hire him again to clean and wash my house windows.

Description of Work
Cleaned several window at my house.

Work Completed On 11/19/2016

09/20/2016

Thomas P.

Fabulous effort. Always have the next scheduled date for cleaning windows ensured before they leave!

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/02/2016

02/02/2016

Alan M.

Conscientious and personable. Very quick response and booking of cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaned all window and screens and 2 skylights, and wiped out window frames.

Work Completed On 02/02/2016

04/14/2015

Linda B.

He was great! He was on time, personable, and did a very good job.

Description of Work
He cleaned my windows.

Work Completed On 02/15/2015

04/10/2015

Erin M.

They just take their time if there is something that comes up or something that we need to be aware of. He did an excellent job. They were stunning. Their timeliness is critical for us because we have to work around schedules. They are very accommodating in scheduling. They showed up a little early. They are very friendly and personable with the kids. I think he worked quickly and it is always good thing to do a good job in just a couple of hours. He was just very efficient with his time.

Description of Work
I could tell you about a window washer named Two Guys and A Sponge. I think they did the outside and the inside and that means taking off the screens and getting the small things off.

Work Completed On 03/10/2015

03/31/2015

Bruce H.

Tyler did a great job. He listened carefully to our instructions and started on the inside windows first due to another appointment we had arranged. He was finished with the interiro windows quickly and then transitioned to the exterior. Only took him 1.5 hours to complete the job. I wouldn't hesitate using him in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned a total of 41 windows insdie and outside.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/27/2015

02/17/2015

Cassie B.

Tyler did a great job. Was prompt and efficient

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside and out

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/16/2015

11/23/2014

Angela P.

Did a great job! Tyler was able to come earlier than the scheduled appt and went right to work. I was very pleased with how the windows and screens looked. I will definitely have him return in the spring.

Description of Work
Washed windows and screens, inside and out. Security doors also.

11/10/2014

SHEL C.

Tyler was really great. He accomodated our scheduling needs, conducted his work in a respectful, easy manner, and saw the job through to a finished product that is as good as any I've seen. He was professional in every manner. We live in a brand new house and have had to have many workers in to finish this or fix that. If they were all like Tyler our life would be so much easier. And being a general contractor for over 20 years, I'm very, very particular.

Description of Work
Washed all of our windows (which is alot) inside and out.