Milk paint and chalk paint are two popular paint types that give wood an antique, distressed look. While they’re similar in appearance, there are a few key differences to consider. Learn whether milk paint vs. chalk paint is ideal for your next project.
Get matched with top furniture refinishers in Paradise Valley, AZ
There are 16 highly-rated local furniture refinishers.
Recent Furniture Refinishing Reviews in Paradise Valley
- Eagle PaintingLate on this review. The service was performed back in January. After purchase of home in Chandler, Eagle Painting did excellent work on removing popcorn ceiling and painting the interior of the home. Brent was easy to work and was timely in completion of the work. Note, Brent was not the cheapest quote, but demonstrated the best working knowledge of the task at hand read less
- All Finish Wood Repair LLCI am a professional musician and my wooden music stand had so many nicks, scratches and general wear and tear from years of use at my performances. Ron completely restored and refinished it to look like brand new! No more embarrassment at my gigs when clients and their guests approach me with requests. Thanks, Ron, for your cheerful and excellent service read less
- Eagle PaintingIncredible service, fair pricing and meticulous attention to detail. These would be the characteristics that immediately come to mind as I write this review of the work Eagle Painting and it's owner Brent did for my client and me personally. As a full-time real estate broker I'm continually in need of quality vendors to refer to my clients. As I have my reputation on the line when I put a client in touch with a vendor I tend to be very picky. I came across Brent and Eagle Painting through a referral from a past client and am sure glad I did. Brent was not only able to squeeze in a quick estimate for my client under a short timeline, but also provide a written estimate of the work they would perform that my client could use during an inspection response deadline. While his pricing was not the cheapest of the bids we received, it was very competitive, and I am a firm believe that you get what you pay for. In this case, that adage could not be more true. Their work was impeccable with unbelievable attention to detail. Even the buyer at the walk-through commented on the meticulous work and blended brush strokes in tight spaces. While the paint job was truly awesome, I think I was most impressed with the additional advice and service Brent gave to my client throughout the process. He helped her to handle some minor repairs that ultimately saved her money. In my experience, some other vendors would probably have taken advantage of the situation to charge more. Fast forward a month and I reached back out to Brent to bid on a job for one of my personal properties that was in need of an entire interior and exterior paint job. The home had been a rental for nearly a decade and was in dire need of repairs, scraping of wood patios, prep work on some older windows as well as several drywall repair. Brent came in with a very competitive price again and I chose him to complete the work over 3 other estimates based on the quality of work he gave my client. His crew really outdid themselves and completed the work in a timely manner with incredible pride. I will continue to refer Brent and Eagle painting in the future. Their work is top-notch, priced fairly and they offer quality communication and service. I feel confident enough in their service to use on my own properties but more importantly to refer to my clients read less
- Eagle PaintingTerrific! Exceeded my expectations expectations! Brent is easy to work with. Pricing very competitive. I highly recommend.
- Speedy Furniture RepairI was totally pleased with the entire transaction. Jeff was very quick to respond, the work was perfect and the right was good. I would highly recommend.
- All Finish Wood Repair LLCExcellent! Dog bites were totally finished over. Wobbly chairs tightened perfectly! It’s heirloom quality again!! Thank you!
- Speedy Furniture RepairGreat! They arrived May 10th for estimate and took dressers with them. On May 22nd we visited their establishment to zero in on the stain color once the pieces were sanded. They returned it completed on June 1st. These are the dressers my parents purchased over 60 years ago. We were hoping all would come out well. It did. Price was fair. Work quality was excellent. Very happy read less
- All Finish Wood Repair LLCI am extremely pleased with the quality and value of Ronnie’s work. He brought two, 60 year old maple end-tables back to life, and they look gorgeous! There was no sparing of the details. The work was meticulously done with care and pride. If you have antique furniture and want to make them look fresh and beautiful again, I highly recommend this company. Your treasures will be in good hands read less
- Speedy Furniture RepairVery pleasant to communicate with. Pick up and delivery was on time. Not a high end piece of furniture but wanted it to look finished. Wife was pleased with outcome.
- Speedy Furniture RepairProject took about 3 weeks and the roll-top desk looks like new. Very satisfied with the work performed.
Furniture Repair Specialists in Paradise Valley
- Business Description:Owner-operated, no subcontracting, cost is determined by the job, travel charges will be applicable. By appointment only. Established in 2004. Award winning.Recent Review:I called and left a message. The contractor never returned my call.Ron G.
- Business Description:Better Than New Kitchens LLC. is a full service cabinet refacing and refinishing company . We use top of the line made in USA woods and doors. Our finishes are unmatched in durability. We use a water impermeable conversion varnish top coating that is 3 times as strong as traditional lacquers used by most refacing companies. We want your kitchen to look amazing and last! Our products come with a full 5 year manufacturer replacement warranty, and being a small company you wont get lost in the c.. read lessRecent Review:I am thrilled with our new kitchen. New appliances, new quartz counter tops, and “Better Than New” cabinets totally transformed our dated kitchen. I could not have been happier with the job that Dan and his team did in transforming our old kitchen cabinets. They were absolutely professional and took great pains to satisfy all of our needs read lesspaul s.
- Business Description:Complete Claim & Furniture Service specializes in quality furniture repair and refinishing. We also refinish and reface kitchen and bathroom cabinetry. We do not do upholstery.Recent Review:They did an outstanding job! David brought over multiple samples of cabinets once he had an idea of what I wanted. They came out beautiful. He went above and beyond what I expected and was fabulous to work with. I would highly recommend him for any cabinetry work read lessKaren T.
- Business Description:R&R Restoration is privileged to offer cabinet refinishing solutions along with ON-SITE cabinet and furniture restoration solutions. Contractors and designers relly exclusively on R&R to serve their customers detailed cabinet refinishing needs read lessRecent Review:Wonderful. Very good. He is a artist with wood.Stuck with me through four sample. It is beautiful, very easy to work with. Clean up after and when he was spray. He contain the area so it wasn't everywhere. I would recommend him read lessGloria D.
- Business Description:HD services takes pride in each and every project. Each customer receives top notch service matched with professional appearance and knowledge of the task at hand.Recent Review:Zach is a multifaceted professional craftsman that can do almost anything in the realm of home improvement, repair and building tables/ barn doors end tables, anything. Zach is humble compassionate kind and professional. I would hire him to do anything because if he can’t do it he will let you know! He has the utmost integrity! Give him a try! You will not be disappointed! read lessJanna K.
- Business Description:I have 5 men working for me, my payment method is one third down, and the balance to be paid at the completion of the job. I am very dependable, neat and clean. All my work is done in a very professional manner. Once I start the job “I DON'T LEAVE TILL COMPLETED" I not only bid the work " I DO THE WORK" I guarantee the Highest Quality of work at the most reasonable rates read lessRecent Review:I hired Chuck’s Painting, LLC to paint the interior walls and several doors at our house. Three young men arrived slightly ahead of time and worked for almost 6 hours – quiet, efficient, and focused. There were no distractions. When they started to paint our doors, I found that I didn’t like the color and I thought that it was not the one that I’d chosen. They stopped their work immediately, helped to choose the color I liked, went to buy the paint, and then finished the job. They never showed any sign of displeasure or reproach, nor did they charge us for the extra paint and work! They were courteous, friendly, and patient. They did a great job, and I love the way our walls and doors look now. The last but not least, the sum that I paid for their work was quite reasonable. I will definitely, recommend Chuck’s Painting LLC to our neighbors and friends read lessVal M.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated; payments by cash or check onlyRecent Review:Dan and Conna have done work for me in the past and they've always done a good job. I've had them replace plumbing and do electrical. They've also painted and repaired walls. Any time I need work around the house that requires various skills, I call Dan The Fix-It Man read lessToni A.
- Business Description:In home furniture repair. Serving valley wide. Most repairs can be quoted over the phone. Full leather refurbishing will require an inspection.Recent Review:Excellent service. Tom Gowan was prompt, professional, did repair very quickly. Would recommend him.John U.
- Business Description:Housekeeping cleaning services for Apartaments, Houses on weekly, bi-weekly and monthly. We Also provide Move in and move out cleanings as well as Cleaning your home before you put it in the Market.Recent Review:pleased, but rescheduled 2 times in a rowClaudia R.
- Business Description:Serving the Valley for over 35 years, been in business since 1980. We are very honest, dependable, and efficient. We use Premium Paint, like Gliddenn, Dunn Edwards, Behr, Sherwin Williams, and Benjamin Moore. We can also use a brand you prefer. We pride ourselves on doing fantastic prep work, because we believe that “Preparation is the key to a long-lasting finish.” With this belief, we are sure that you will be happy with the way things look after the paint job is completed. Licensed, bonded.. read lessRecent Review:Late on this review. The service was performed back in January. After purchase of home in Chandler, Eagle Painting did excellent work on removing popcorn ceiling and painting the interior of the home. Brent was easy to work and was timely in completion of the work. Note, Brent was not the cheapest quote, but demonstrated the best working knowledge of the task at hand read lessPeter S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful furniture repair specialist articles
There are many types of paint that can stand up to the elements, but whether they will work well for your outdoor furniture depends on your furniture’s material. This guide will help you decide which paint is best for your project.
Many people confuse the words rattan and wicker and use them interchangeably. Although similar, there are differences. Before shopping for new rattan furniture, you’ll want to read this guide to learn about rattan and how it may differ from wicker.
Find furniture refinishers in
- Fountain Hills
- Fort Mcdowell
- Cave Creek
- El Mirage
- Rio Verde
- Sun Lakes
- Desert Hills
- Litchfield Park
- New River
furniture refinishers in Paradise Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Little Touch Up7604 N 73rd Dr Ste 6
- A&D Designs1712 N 25th Pl
- AAA CANING & REFINISHING2045 N 7TH ST
- AAA Stripping and Refinishing2045 N 7th St
- Aboval Wood Concepts2346 E Monterosa St
- Ackerman's Furniture Cleaners14308 N 98 Pl
- All Finish Wood Repair LLC9845 N 21st Ave suite #3
- ALLIED STONE SYSTEMS, INCPO Box 21346
- ALTERATIONS INC4240 W Bell Rd, Suite A10
- AMERICAN HERITAGE RESTORATION1919 W GLENDALE AVE
- American Made Remodeling LLC7762 North 51st Lane
- American Soda BlastersPO Box 72334
- An Affordable Hand5111 W SURREY AVE
- Archive Edition Inc12575 Crenshw Blvd
- Arizona Cushions & Umbrella Manufacturing21 East Papago Street
- Arizona Remodeling Specialists2324 w cortez st
- Art Factory8554 E Cholla St.
- At The Piano399 W Tulsa St
- AZ Alterations15231 N 87th St 115A
- AZ Best Restorations LLC3905 S. Bridal Vail Dr.
- A Little Touch Up
- Better Than New KitchensPO Box 2585
- Bishop and Son Home Appliance Repair,llc1263 W 7th Dr
- Blueprint Construction And Design235 W Santa Gertrudis Trail
Queen Creek, Arizona
- BM Wood Creations, LLC3702 E Roeser Rd 12
- Bowman & Sons2956 E Edgewood Ave
- BRUCE H. GURLEY12519 E. SADDLE HORN TRAIL
- Better Than New Kitchens
- Camelback Painting & Handyman Services1601 E Libra Dr
- CBW WoodWorks LLC2029 N 47th Pl
- Chair-A-Medic5235 S Kyrene Rd Ste 11
- Chucks Painting14705 Ventura St
- Classic Delivery And Moving16406 N Cave Creek Rd Ste 3
- COMPLETE CLAIM & FURNITURE SERVICE LLC14303 W Christy Dr
- Complete Furniture Service Since 1966 LLCPO Box 32592
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Custom Finishes820 W Rhea Rd
Sun Tan Valley, Arizona
- CUSTOMER CLAIM SERVICE2105 E LONE CACTUS DR
- Cutting Edge Sewing1023 W. Irisado
- Camelback Painting & Handyman Services
- Daphne's Covershop337 W Melinda Ln
- Dawn Bowman Design2219 W. Fawn Dr.
- DCM Dave's Custom Millwork45023 N. 7th St
New River, Arizona
- Desert Rose Door Refinishing7650 S McClintock dr STE: 103-494
- Design Source Furniture7291 W Bell Rd #100
- Designs by A&D, LLC
- Diamondback Residential Services LLCPO box 21654
- Dream Spectrum3853 E Windrose Dr
- Daphne's Covershop
- FEATHERS CUSTOM FURNITURE15330 N Hayden Rd Ste 110
- Forzano & Son3020 N. Civic Center Plaza
- Fountain Hills Design Center16858 E. Avenue of the Fountains Suite 104
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC1166 E Warner Rd.
- Furniture Connection and Interiors1920 S Lindsay Rd
- FURNITURE MEDIC2540 N 35TH AVE #16
- FEATHERS CUSTOM FURNITURE
- Helping Handyman9477 W Deanna Dr
- Helping Handyman
- MAC Wood Designs161 N Main St
- Maria's Housekeeping & Cleaning Services3439 E Pueblo Ave
- Mark West Painting1614 E Bell Rd Ste 101-54
- Mobile Leather CarePO Box 6282
- Mobile Leather Service41716 N Rolling Green Way
- Mobius Office Installation & Design3702 E Roeser Rd 9
- MTR Builders Inc28316 N 92nd Place
- MAC Wood Designs
- NakedWood Finishes1991 S. Meridian Rd
Apache Junction, Arizona
- NakedWood Finishes
- Q&A Refinishing and Painting 20425 N 7th St
- Q&A Refinishing and Painting
- Sacred Steel Az2623 n 74th place
- SAGUARO DRYWALL INC2317 E LONE CACTUS DR
- Scott Built Construction Company LLC3644 East Tierra Buena Ln
- Shabby Chic Design Group LLC3462 N. Lady Lake Lane
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Siegler Design Services + Interiors24 W. Camelback Road #A 543
- Speedy Furniture Repair1042 East Indian School Rd
- Sun Valley Restoration625 W Southern Ave
- Sunbrite Fire and Water Restoration1654 W Knudsen Dr
- Sacred Steel Az
- T&A's Mobile Welding Service LLCPO Box 52591
- The Dump1345 W. Elliot Rd.
- The Furniture Doctors LLC9768 E Pershing Ave
- The Furniture Service36408 N Black Canyon Hwy
- The RoomStore Furniture Store13637 N Tatum Blvd Ste 10
- The Rustic Owl5001 S 236th Dr
- TOTAL PACKAGE INTERIORS LLC1251 E Grove Cir
- T&A's Mobile Welding Service LLC