There are over 18,000 deaths each year that take place in the home due to accidental injuries, making the home the second most common place for injuries.
Get matched with top baby proofing services in Paradise Valley, AZ
There are 9 highly-rated local baby proofing services.
Recent Childproofing Reviews in Paradise Valley
- Solar Safe Pool CoversWe needed a completely safe pool cover because we had grandchildren visiting and a pet that was sick and therefore a fall risk for the pool. And, we needed it fast! Solar Safe really knows their product. I was impressed by how they had continued to improve on the design and installation process based on their years of experience. The employees have been with the company a long time and it shows in their efficient and flawless work. They arrived on time, stitched the cover on-site and taught us how to remove and replace the cover. They were respectful, polite, efficient, and knowledgeable. The cover fits tightly against the pool's edge and over the 3 boulders that are a part of the pool’s edge, so it was clear that our grandchildren and dog would be safe. While it was not an inexpensive project, in this case, it was worth it for the peace of mind. The office team was also helpful, answered questions I had and followed up appropriately. For all these reasons, I can definitely recommend Solar Safe Pool Covers read less
- PROTECT-A-CHILD POOL FENCE SYSTEMS INCThe guys showed up on time and got right to work. They completed the job in a couple of hours and cleaned up their work. I would recommend PROTECT-A-CHILD POOL FENCE SYSTEMS and would use their services again.
- Solar Safe Pool CoversThe two-man crew showed up on time the day the work was scheduled to occur. Both were quiet and professional as they worked. They completed the job on time (took over 5 hours to do) and had no mess left to clean up. The operation, care and maintenance considerations of the cover were well explained to us by the crew and answered all our questions. I expect the cover to last 8 to 10 years and pay for itself in electrical and water savings, as well as being the safest pool cover to own. It also will allow me to shut down the pool for long lengths of time, saving a lot of maintenance time for me read less
- Arizona Pool FenceWe had a great experience with Arizona Pool Fence. They were upfront on the phone about price when I called to inquire initially and they were able to schedule an in home estimate fairly quickly. The fence install was 2 weeks out from once I called to schedule, I wish it could have been sooner but all fence companies were 2-3 weeks out so it was expected and can't fault them on it. On the day of install the installer was early to the house, he went over the plan with me and got to work. After measuring the holes he gave me two options for the gate location which he didn't have to do but I'm happy he went out of his way to ask. I was amazed at how fast he worked, he installed approximately 70 feet of fencing in 6 hours or so (that included five 90 degree angles). He cleaned up once he was done, went over all the specs of the fence, gave me all the information I needed and was on his way. The fence looks great and I'm super happy we went with this company. Would definitely recommend them. I've attached a photo (ignore our dead grass and dirty yard) - we went with 5' brown/brown. It looks so much better in person as it's hard to get the whole fence in a single photo read less
- Arizona Pool FenceAll the reviews are correct. Michael is professional, does great work and is honest and ethical. Fence looks great and we feel much safer with grandkids.
- Arizona Pool FenceA friend recommended Az Pool Fence so we called them for an estimate. The owner (Michael) came out to our house to give the estimate. He was prompt, professional and took the time to explain everything about the safety features of the mesh, removable fence. He's been installing fences for over 15 years and gave us great recommendations on the color, height and how it should be laid out without being pushy. We had planned to get more estimates but after meeting Michael and knowing that he would be doing the work himself, we didn't even bother getting any more estimates. When Michael came out to install the fence, he was on time and finished within 3hrs like he promised. He cleaned up our backyard and then explained how everything worked. The fence looked great. We had a problem with the gate latching a few days later but he explained over the phone how to adjust it and that took care of the problem. He did also offer to come out again to fix the gate if we needed him to if we couldn't fix the problem. Overall we had a great experience with Michael and we would recommend him to anyone read less
- PROTECT-A-CHILD POOL FENCE SYSTEMS INCMarty called me shortly after I submitted request to schedule a time for an estimate. He was able to install the fence in a reasonable time frame, working with our schedule. He offered a reasonable price. He was very professional throughout, his experience installing this fence system was clear through the way he presented himself and the product. We are very happy with the work that he did. Highly recommend Marty and protect a child read less
- ARIZONA CHILDPROOFERSThey attached the dressers to the walls so the children won?t fall over on it. They installed the baby gates on my staircase so I don?t have to worry about the children climbing up and down and falling. They put locks to the cabinets which had chemicals which were under the sink. I had used them on my first home in 2005. My baby gates are made of metal and they are attached to the wall. They charge $180 for one baby gate. They custom made those gates for my stairwell. They put outlet covers on the outlets and it was few dollars a piece. You pay for the item you want and the installation fee is included in that. They come with the van and they have everything on it that you need. They custom cut the metal gate to fit your stairwell. They were very professional. I am very please with them. I would definitely use them again. I will have them come back and secure the cabinets and things like that read less
- Presidential Pools & Spas, LLCWe did our research when it came to selecting a pool company to design and build the pool of our dreams and in the end we selected Presidential Pools. I cannot say enough great things about the company! We went into their office and worked with a designer, one-on-one to complete a custom pool, hot tub, and surrounding hard scape. He spent a good deal of time with us, listening to our wants/needs and helping us to select the best options. He explained everything in great detail, which was much appreciated. We placed our deposit and the work began. In the end Presidential Pools built us a beautiful custom pool with attached hot tub, that spills into the pool. We also have two stone columns with water features. We had them install an all tile hot tub. We have the in-floor cleaning system, special lighting, and everything is remote controlled...AWESOME! They also placed a large amount of stone work on the columns and also along the back wall - facing our home - in the pool. As far as hard scape they installed beautiful travertine around the pool - as pool decking. We had them use the same travertine to cover our back patio, create large stepping stones and also to complete another patio area. Presidential was a pleasure to work with. We had an issue with our pool fencing (a sub-contractor, which they fired due to our job), but they were quick to fix it and make it right. They met the schedule and stayed on task and kept to our budget. We dealt with several individuals at Presidential and all of them were a delight to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend them to friends and family read less
- PROTECT-A-CHILD POOL FENCE SYSTEMS INCOverall Marty was very easy to work with. He was quick with his communication, honest about the product and his competition and knowledgeable about the industry. We scheduled the install for the 7th prior to moving into our home and the work was done within a few hours. Overall great experience.
Childproofing Services in Paradise Valley
- Business Description:Hauling Junk Gravel Concrete Cars Furniture Small residential Demolition both indoor and outdoor Fallen Tree removalRecent Review:It was good. They were on time. They did what they said they were gonna do. They charged me with the amount they said they were gonna charge me.Larry B.
- Business Description:This is Will Works a handyman service. We provide repairs and installs for your home and property. With exceptional customer service and a knowledgeable team with 10+ years of experience we can take care of all those repair issues you might be having. Drywall, Plumbing, Concrete, Stucco, Electrical, A/C repair and the list goes on and on. Reach out so we can help. Our phones are ready 24/7 let Will Work for you read lessRecent Review:TERRIBLE. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Anytime asked if they knew how to do something, they said yes. However, it was never done correctly and they want to be paid while trying to correct it! They want cash and they want paid everyday?! What was told to be a 2 day job lasted 6 weeks before I finally fired them. Every exterior door was hung backward, not one door install was finished, the closet doors don’t hang squarely, the casing is installed incorrectly, the door trim is all different levels in the hallway, the walls and doors and woodwork are filthy because they don’t care about cleanliness, their day starts at 12:00 pm, and they put in 4 hours. They charge you for 2 guys at $40/Hr. So, I paid $80/Hr while one guy to install everything wrong, and for another guy to “manage” (do nothing)? Nevertheless, it’s a BIG SCAM!! I paid them $4,500 and everything they touched has to be redone?! What carpenter can’t cut a 45???? Then, when I said I wanted everything fixed, he said it would cost me too much for them to fix it???? I still didn’t THROW them out!!! The highest bid I had was $2,800 for the complete door install. But, WillWorks said it would be 2 days MAX at $80/Hr! But, even paying them for 48 hours (2 full days), wasn’t enough? I paid them for 56 hours. That’s for 2 guys, so that’s 112 hours and they still were no where near being finished. Also, I certainly wasn’t informed the days (theirs is 4 hours) were going to be stretched out over weeks because they don’t even know that much...how to run a schedule. I was never informed when they would be there and/or if they weren’t going to be there. They show up at noon and want to work until 7. Well, like most...my 8 hours are in by 3:00. But, they don’t care. I can’t imagine WillWorks has any good reviews. But, I hired them because they were on Angi? So, of course, I kept trusting what they were saying......??? BUYER BEWARE. DISGRUNTLED CUSTOME read lessMargaret D.
- Business Description:HD services takes pride in each and every project. Each customer receives top notch service matched with professional appearance and knowledge of the task at hand.Recent Review:Zach is a multifaceted professional craftsman that can do almost anything in the realm of home improvement, repair and building tables/ barn doors end tables, anything. Zach is humble compassionate kind and professional. I would hire him to do anything because if he can’t do it he will let you know! He has the utmost integrity! Give him a try! You will not be disappointed! read lessJanna K.
- Business Description:Handyman services offered in the state of Arizona any in home remodel electrical, Plumbing, Framing, tile flooring, laminate flooring, complete bathroom remodel, home painting. We have over 5 years of experience in our industry and know what it takes to get the job done right. There is no job to small. We are always offering Free Estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for an estimate today read lessRecent Review:It was good. He was friendly. He came on the same day.Donte S.
- Business Description:For almost 30 years, I've worked in some kind of construction related trade. Starting out in framing work, I eventually got my contractors license in 2006 and pursed my own business. My years of experience in varies trades beforehand allows me to handle nearly any home project big or small read lessRecent Review:Perfect. On time, personable, and did a great job in a timely manner.👍😁Lynn E.
- Business Description:owner operated discount first time callersRecent Review:He is excellent, his price is reasonable, and he is very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him and we would hire him again.John A.
- Business Description:2020 Super Service Award Winning company on Angie's List! We are a local family/veteran owned handyman company servicing Maricopa and Pinal county. We have great reviews 5 star average on our website. Here at royal antler our goal is to help all our neighbors with there home projects. Royal Antler should be your go to handyman for all your projects big or small A to Z. We do plumbing, hvac, ducting, interior and exterior trim, cabinets, flooring, windows, doors, blinds, fans, lighting, landsc.. read lessRecent Review:At first a little unsure...then conlin took the bull by the horns and made promises he more than kept...a man of his word and very skilled......5 starsmichael w.
- Business Description:I'm the owner and operator. Custom frame Pergolas/Gazebo structures. Frame out bedrooms, painting, drywall plaster, flooring, tiling, and trim work. Also handyman services for small items such as replacement of kitchen/bathroom sink faucets, ( honey-do list) and more. I've been in remolding for over 30yrs. read lessRecent Review:It was good. He was very professional. He kind of organized everything.Tiffany D.
- Business Description:The professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to treat your home like it's.. read lessRecent Review:Sebastion went through the list of jobs to be competed in two days with me before starting and introduced me to Preston who worked two days and Wayne who worked one of the days. They immediately got to work. They were professional, and completed the items in a timely manner. They cleaned up the area they worked on. Preston was able to remove the top garage frame which was water damaged without affecting the side frames. He good the wood for the top frame, caulked the area above the frame to protect the wood and painted the entire frame. He painted above the frame with paint that matched the stucco. He was pleasant and seem to take pride in his work. I would hire them again read lessKathy W.
- Business Description:Welcome to the Mighty Electricians! Thank you for your consideration as you search for an electrician in the Phoenix area. Our goal is to be the next electrical service company you hire, and the only electrical company you will call in the future. Winner of the BBB 2008 Ethics Award, we strive to deliver the highest quality and friendliest service. When you call our office you will talk to one of our friendly call takers, who will schedule your appointment in a 3 hour window and call you .. read lessRecent Review:We contacted the Mighty Electricians (ME) after we bought an electric car and wanted to install a charging station at home. Our breaker box had no free circuits for the 50A/240V line we needed and, in any case, was in need of an upgrade for future solar panel installation. So ME's Jon (owner) and Shane installed a new 200A panel, a new riser, whole home surge protector, the 50A/240V line and outlet, and the plug-in Clipper Creek charging station. They also upgraded the water bonds and ground rods, and handled permitting in Tempe and coordination with SRP. Overall, Jon and ME were very easy to work with and professionally completed the job on time. The work was expensive but, in my view, reasonably priced given the scope of the work. I would certainly work with Jon and ME again and recommendation to others read lessThomas C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful childproofing service articles
Your home can be a dangerous place for a crawling and curious toddler, but there’s a lot you can do to childproof your home, including professional assistance.
There are many dangers inside your home that you may not even know about. Hiring a home safety expert to babyproof or childproof it can keep your family safe.
Find baby proofing services in
- Fountain Hills
- Fort Mcdowell
- Cave Creek
- El Mirage
- Rio Verde
- Sun Lakes
- Litchfield Park
- New River
baby proofing services in Paradise Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 99 Home Improvements6252 w cochise
- 99 Home Improvements
- Baby Guard of Arizona443 W. Canary Way
- Baby Guard of Arizona
- E-Waste Harvesters3535 E Corona Ave
- E-Waste Harvesters
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC1166 E Warner Rd.
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC
- I'll Do It Handyman Services, LLC16485 N Stadium Way
- I'll Do It Handyman Services, LLC
- Not Your Mother's Cleaning Service9249 N Deer Trail
- Not Your Mother's Cleaning Service
- OCD Clean-N-Neat, LLC9316 E. Balsam Ave. #39
- OCD Clean-N-Neat, LLC
- Urbano Parra handyman and masonry
- Urbano Parra handyman and masonry
- WillWorks5145 W Warner St