Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Miami, AZ
There are 7 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Miami
- Bob's Tree and Landscaping IncWe have five very large pecan tress that were in desperate need of trimming and a mulberry tree that needed removing. Bob's Tree customer service was phenomenal. Immediate response after calling & apt scheduled right away for an estimate. Estimate given was a little higher that what I expected, having no clue what tree trimming was worth, but we went ahead with it, knowing Bob's Tree has been in business for years and has a great reputation. We were thrilled with the job they did and the amount of time it took. They left the yard even better than it was before they came, cleaning up every bit of wood that fell from the trimming and a great deal of pecans as well. After watching how hard they worked and the excellent way they cleared the trees and left the property upon completion, I was glad to write the check for them and glad that we were able to support a local business. Bob's Tree may not be the 'cheapest' pricing out there, but you definitely get what you pay for with them - excellence
- Northern Arizona Tree & Landscape ServiceExcellent job. The property was transformed from being overgrown to looking like a park. Brad and tna were always courteous and responded quickly.
- Northern Arizona Tree & Landscape ServiceWe found this business on Angie's list and because it was highly recommended we contacted Brad the owner to get estimates on extensive yard work we needed. Brad was quick to respond to our call and set up an appointment. We discussed all of our various projects. He gave us great advice and within 48 hours provided an estimate of the various costs. His prices were extremely reasonable and we scheduled the work date. Brad and his crew showed up on time and worked for several days. They were courteous, professional, easy to work with, and answered all of our questions and concerns. They consulted us when decisions needed to be made and made sure we were pleased with their work. Clean up was immaculate. We intend on using them for more projects. This company was a PLEASURE to work with
- Grasshopper LandscapingI did contact them via Angie's List. The gentleman finally came out about a month or so later after I found them and initially contacted them over Angie's List, I guess my request for a consult got lost. He was very professional. They sent someone out to do a price quote and the price they quoted me was basically $450 for a month or for a year to keep the lawn maintained and stuff like that. Keep the weeds controlled, the whole bit. I know the amount discussed was $450 but I can't remember if that was monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually. The estimate was free, I paid nothing for the estimate, they did not charge for the estimate. The gentleman came out and he asked me what I wanted specifically what my landscaping needs were. I said this is what I need basically someone to do lawn maintenance and we discussed back and fourth what they provided, what they didn't do or what additional services they could provide if necessary or I requested them That was discussed I was given a written estimate that was good for I think 3 months at the time but I Can't remember if the quote given to me at that price was as I said, for a month, or quarterly. I'm living on like a quarter of an acre lot. They were the only one that was local to me that I contacted. The price based on the fact that they don't have any competitors around here locally I would have to say B. Based on the estimate I would say a solid B for quality without any competition I haven't much experiencer to compare them to anybody else
- Yards by DaveDave did a great job of keeping in contact with me as I am in a different city. He provided a quote and followed through. He sent me before and after pictures via text. He also did a great job dealing with all the neighbors who kept interrupting him to ask questions! Dave is very helpful and does a great job with communication. I will be using his services again and would not hesitate to recommend his company
- Aspen Annie's Landscaping IncShe is wonderful. She is reliable and honest. She has a few assistants that works with her but she basically does everything herself.
- Roger Young HandymanRoger returned my calls promptly, arrived when scheduled and gave me a quote for the work I was requesting. He returned on the scheduled day to perform the work. (He was running a few minutes late and did call to inform me...imagine that!) He was professional and respectful of my property and did a wonderful job
- Celestino GonzalezThe estimate was two hours' work and the job was finished in about one hour and fifty minutes. Not only that, but the area where the rocks had been piled up was totally cleaned out and raked. This was heavy work on an extremely hot Arizona day and, for the work accomplished and the effort of doing so, the cost was very fair. On the basis of this job, I've agreed to have Celestino take care of the maintenance of my landscaping
- Bob's Tree and Landscaping IncThe rep for this company (Will) was polite, friendly and knowledgeable. The workers who did the worked were all hard working and also friendly. They did a great job and my husband and i were very pleased. We plan on doing our backyard in the spring and we will definitely use this company.
- Spectrum Home Services of Northern ArizonaMy wife and I couldn't be more satisfied with the work that was has done for us over the last few months. They did an excellent job with our gravel landscaping -- even the neighbor complimented it! They also treated some neglected trees that are now green, happy, and healthy. We appreciate that Jim is so willing to give us tips on how to care for various trees and plants that I'm not familiar -- highly recommend
Lawn Services in Miami
- Business Description:Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite and rodent control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), ..Recent Review:It was fine. I have been always been pleased. He's always very nice and very professional.Laura R.
- Business Description:Hello Matt with Balance Landscape. We would love to help you with your project and together create your vision. Balance is a licensed, bonded, and fully insured landscape contractor with over 30 years of knowledge, expertise, and integrity. All of it right here in the valley. Matthew Perling Vice President Balance Landscaping, Design & Contracting 480-233-219Recent Review:Great. Ravi and his crew were very efficient. I wanted to spread sand over the existing pavers and seal them. Ravi advised against sealing the existing pavers as it create a maintenance task going forward to keep them looking good. Even though he lost some work, he gave me great adviceWesley C.
- Business Description:We are a local owned and operated full service landscaping and design company. We started in Phoenix AZ and now service all of North & Central Arizona. We have been in business for over 24 years. No job is too large or too small. Each job is given a personal touch and our goal is to provide our customers with an environment that is easy to maintain and give them the comfort and tranquility that only a well designed landscape can provide.Recent Review:We have five very large pecan tress that were in desperate need of trimming and a mulberry tree that needed removing. Bob's Tree customer service was phenomenal. Immediate response after calling & apt scheduled right away for an estimate. Estimate given was a little higher that what I expected, having no clue what tree trimming was worth, but we went ahead with it, knowing Bob's Tree has been in business for years and has a great reputation. We were thrilled with the job they did and the amount of time it took. They left the yard even better than it was before they came, cleaning up every bit of wood that fell from the trimming and a great deal of pecans as well. After watching how hard they worked and the excellent way they cleared the trees and left the property upon completion, I was glad to write the check for them and glad that we were able to support a local business. Bob's Tree may not be the 'cheapest' pricing out there, but you definitely get what you pay for with them - excellenceMichelle A.
- Business Description:Serving all of tucson and “INSURED “ Our family local business started off small and we have been doing great things with the community. Thanks for all the people that believe in us truly ! We do Artificial grass,Pavers,Irrigation and pretty much anything that has to do with back yard fire pits / kitchens etc. We don’t collect money from you as a customer until the job is complete. It’s just a service that works for us and customers love it. We appreciate the opportunity and have many ref..Recent Review:They are punctual competent. and the service was well done I would definetely hire them againLisa R.
- Business Description:Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite and rodent control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), ..Recent Review:Appears very professional, never showed up and had to rescheduled. Gave me discount for the inconvenience. They did the treatment from the outside. However, my master bathroom where the termite originated from and very much destroyed the wood etc. I have been asking to Robbie and Zack if they did the treatment for master bathroom from the inside. Robbie, try to reschedule but I have no answer. Called the office, still waiting. It has been over two weeks. I would not recommend them to anyone. My service was handled by Prescott officeMansoor N.
- Business Description:Saber Landscapes Inc. is an award winning, licensed, bonded and insured landscape contractor. We offer a full array of services, including the initial consultation, design, and construction. We also provide maintenance, irrigation repair and a wide range of other services. The owner, Scott Sawyer, has traveled extensively throughout Europe, Asia and the world. He has lived and worked in Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Jakarta and Bali, working as a Resident Landscape Architect. He studies resort..Recent Review:Very well. Saber has been our landscaping provider on big and small projects plus monthly maintenance for over 12 years. We have been very happy and appreciate the reliable service and good quality of work.Theodore G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:Mario and his crew were very hard working, punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. They had to first remove the old concrete and rebar, spread sand evenly, install the pavers, and put sand in the cracks. Everything looked beautiful when they finished and they cleaned up the area very well. Mario is a very skilled craftsman who oversees the work and also does some of it himself. He has taught his crew how to do the work and requires the same dedication and professionalism from them that he models. He will show you pictures of completed jobs and help you choose the best colors for your house. You will not be disappointedBarbara C.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- San Carlos
- Queen Creek
- San Tan Valley
- Chandler Heights
- Fort Mcdowell
- Tonto Basin
- Fountain Hills
- Rio Verde
lawn care services in Miami
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Four Seasons Roofing and Home Services45593 W Amsterdam Rd.
- Four Seasons Roofing and Home Services
- Los Plebes Landscaping Services LLC
- Los Plebes Landscaping Services LLC
- Yards by Dave1000n beeline hwy 244
- Yards by Dave