If you want to knock down a wall to open up your living space, you’ll need to understand the costs involved. Follow our guide to hiring a professional structural engineer to remove a load-bearing or non-load-bearing wall.
Get matched with top structural engineers in Hereford, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Structural Engineering Reviews in Hereford
- KROCHINA ENGINEERING INCThey charged $500 just to tell me what they needed to do. Further work would then cost $2350.00 +. I received exactly the same work from another architect for half the price.
Structural Engineers in Hereford
- Business Description:Dakota Equipment Manufacturing Inc. (DEMI) is a small family-owned business with a big passion for heavy equipment manufacturing. With over 30 years' worth of cumulative experience and knowledge in the aggregate and mining industry, we stand behind each of our products. Our equipment is specially fabricated and designed for each customer and proudly made in the USA. DEMI offers a wide range of services from equipment maintenance, replacement parts & wear media installation, equipment design ..
- Business Description:RLF has a commitment to provide exceptional customer service and produce top quality land survey and mapping products for our clients through a combination of experience, innovation, technology and communication
- Business Description:JP Drake Enterprises, LLC is available to meet your engineering needs. I have a broad background with experience in many areas and disciplines. Whether you need consulting, design, or analysis completed on a mechanical or structural design, or advice regarding the development of your LEED certified building concept, I am always ready for the challenge. With experience in utility scale power generation turbines, application of structural analysis to a number of projects and design loads, and ..
- Business Description:Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedure..Recent Review:They were on time. I got no choice. They answered my questions. I wasn't satisfied with the responsiveness. Like sending emails and letters, to try and get an response. I didn't care too much for that. It was kind of frustrating. It was after. I think they came out in July, and I didn't get it until six weeks. I guess that is reasonable. You have to send a couple of letters to the owner, and stuff like that. The actually work was done very well, except for the gutters. The actual coming out for the work was great. There was one person. I was on an tight time schedule. I had to have it done before the end of July, the last Friday in July. They had a tight time schedule, and they were agreeable. They were coming out of Phoenix, and after I signed the contract, and wanted the money then. The work took a couple of hours to complete. The gutters were another date. That was just the pvc pipe in the ground. It wasn't priced together, it was separated out. It was this much and that much. He left the area clean. He had to remove some of the carpeting to get the concrete, and did a good job and didn't butcher it, and I didn't care because it was the closet. He left the area very clean. It was called under-pinning. Its one word. He showed me the work he had done, and what it was going to do. He was nice and came on time.RENEE B.
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Do you have a suspicious support beam in your home with signs of dry rot, water damage, or—dare we say it—termites? The cost to replace a rotted support beam will take all these causes into account, as well as your unique home design.
Earthquakes can cause serious damage to homes, but whether you have a new build or an older house, you can protect it from these natural disasters. Find out earthquake retrofit costs based on type of home, foundation type, retrofit method, and more.
Find structural engineers in
structural engineers in Hereford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Butler Developments, LLCPO Box 3030
Show Low, Arizona 85902
- Butler Developments, LLC