Hydronic baseboard heaters use water to distribute radiant heat. This makes them more energy-efficient and cost-effective than conventional electric types. Learn more about hydronic baseboard heaters and the pros and cons of their operation.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Hereford, AZ
There are 10 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Hereford
- Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing LLCCliff is a SUPERB person in both plumbing but also as an honest & enjoyable person! We absolutely LOVE it when we need a plumber....never thought I'd hear myself ever say that....and you will trust & love Cliff too!!
- Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing LLCAfter trying to reach my regular plumber for this emergency repair I was referred to Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing. He managed to fit me in before the end of the day & was able to fix my problem. He was very responsive, friendly, & a true professional. I would definitely recommend him to others & call him again
- One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating - Sierra VistaOur furnace went out 20 days ago. We have a home warranty that has no "in network" providers, so we were authorized to call anyone we liked. Since I have used One Hour in the past for business, I naturally called them. Matt came out on a Monday (Feb 8). He was excellent. Determined that the blower needs replaced - so old, going to be hard to find a replacement. Recommended a new furnace. They were aware that we were working with a Home Warranty company. One Hour has made this VERY difficult to get handled. They do not respond to requests for emails or phone calls in a timely manner regarding the parts or the furnace so that we can get approval for a new furnace. We have almost had to call daily and sometimes multiple times a day to follow up on a simple request for an email. Our warranty company has called them for information and not been able to get the information they need to complete this repair/replacement. We are literally 5 minutes away from getting a new furnace approved and they cannot find the time, or as the local service manager just told my husband, "We don't talk to home warranty companies, so we're going above and beyond. The service tech is in the field and will call when he has the chance." (We're on day 4 of requesting that this five minute conversation happen so they can process approval for the new furnace). We have the money for the furnace, we just want to make sure we get reimbursed by the warranty company. If you have a home warranty, definitely call somebody else! The frustration of not getting what you need to follow up for a quick resolution to your heating/cooling problem is not worth it. We are going with another company. Why give our money to someone who can't spare 5 minutes of their time to make a follow-up phone call
- Rocky Mountain Climate Heating & CoolingWe purchased a big deal for the service. The service turned out good, they come out and did a good job. They did a little extra work for us. They said we needed a heating tune up because we have an old furnace. They charged us a little bit extra for the heating, but it was reasonable. I liked that they did the extra check, and looked at the furnace just to make sure. There was nothing bad about them
- D&H Air Conditioning & Heating CoI had a very good experience with them. They were very knowledgeable, efficient, and cleaned up after themselves nice.
- Baker's Mobile Aire IncEfficient, thorough check-up. Most of all, did not try to "up-sell" or use fear tactics. As repeat and Angie customer, gave me 10% off. To note, my run capacitor slightly out of tolerance, showed me capacitance reading, but did not pressure me to act now.
- Arizona Comfort SystemsRobert M. was early (prior to the scheduled time) and went right to work doing the projects. He was friendly and very professional.
- Arizona Comfort SystemsBoth Heat Pumps were cleaned and checked for the up coming cooling season. Very good service and the units look like new
- Arizona Comfort SystemsThese guys installed the system in my house when it was built and I have upgraded with them twice. Would not let anyone else near my equipment. They have stood behind their work and also some bad equipment. Everything gets corrected, usually the first time.
- Arizona Comfort SystemsAbraham troubleshooted and replaced and setup the thermostat program. Functioning like it should. Abraham Did an excellent job, thank you Arizona Comfort Sestets.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Hereford
- Business Description:D&H Heating and Air Conditioning is Tucson's leading HVAC Company and has been providing Tucson with furnace and AC repair, maintenance and new installation services since 1959. D&H is dedicated to your climate-control solutions and your family's indoor comfort. We are your heating furnace and AC specialists in Tucson and Southern Arizona. All of our HVAC heater and air conditioning repair technicians are committed to customer service of the highest quality. A D&H technician will always striv..Recent Review:2+ years on D&H two zone Daikin Systems with maintenance contract. Evaporator coil leaking. Charged me $95 to come out to diagnose problem. Coil needed replacing. One week later no call to schedule replacement. I called they sent out repairman next day. Couldn't complete job as was missing parts and helper. Said they would call me the next day. The next week I CALLED them got the run around. Came out the next time but after they removed a very slowly leaking but functioning coil, but then they discovered that they were sent out with the wrong replacement coil part. Now A/C doesn't function at all!. Said they would call me the next day. Nope! I called them as was told that the correct part coil is not available for 2-3 weeks. STAY AWAYFORM THEM and DAIKIN!!bill m.
- Business Description:WINNER OF BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TORCH AWARDS FOR CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE FOR 2012. Temperature Control, Inc. a heating and air conditioning company, has been owned and operated by Vance W. Macleod since 1982. Temperature Control, Inc. is licensed, bonded, insured and is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating. We are a customer service business and we live by the motto: “We are not happy unless our customers are happy!” We offer financing, we accept all major credit..Recent Review:The technicians, Al and Pablo were excellent. We had a strong rotting smell in a small bathroom, suggesting a sewer backup problem. They came promptly and examined the situation, including crawling under the house to inspect the everything. They found that our problem was not a sewer. Then they searched in the bathroom itself, and determined that it was an animal nest right under the sink vanity. They were quick, pleasant, and efficient. Because the visit was so fast and not a plumbing problem, they volunteered not to charge anything. If we have other problems potentially serviced by Temperature Control, we will surely call you next timeTHOMAS G B.
- Business Description:The Berg family has been in the HVAC business since 1970, proudly serving southern Arizona for 40 years. We have a full commercial, residential, retro-fit, and service department. We offer residential and commercial service contracts, free estimates on residential installations and we have 24 hour emergency service. Our normal service labor rate is $90/hr plus parts. Our after hours emergency service is $150/hr + parts. We have a $60/hr round trip travel charge to locations outside of the Si..
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Cliff’s Classic Care Plumbing, LLC is an Angi Super Service Award winner 8 years in a row (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013)! We provide commercial and residential repair and service plumbing to Southeastern Arizona. Our service area includes Sierra Vista, Huachuca City, Hereford, Whetstone, Tombstone, Bisbee, Benson, Sonoita, Wilcox, Douglas, Nogales, and Patagonia. We are a licensed, bonded and insured company, ROC #245812Recent Review:It went well. Cliff fixed the toilet. It was the fill valve and the flapper. It works fine now with no problems. Thank you Cliff for a job well done.Gail H.
- Business Description:Arizona Comfort Systems is a family owned and operated Heating in cooling company in Sierra Vista Arizona. We proudly employ an average staff of 15 individuals. Our pride is our work and prefer to not use subcontractors when applicable. We aslo provide the best preventative maintenance and energy saving system tune ups in Southern Arizona if not the entire state. We take great pride and passion in serving the community and hope you will consider Arizona Comfort Systems for your next comfort e..
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional contact name: Danielle Reed.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Energy Management & Maintenance Company.Recent Review:I've been using them for about 20 years now and they were very good and very reasonable with the pricing.David D.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
Deals in Hereford for HVAC Service Contractors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Is your furnace on its last legs or should it last many more years? Here’s how long a furnace should last, plus get tips on how to extend its life.
Air ducts help circulate hot or cool air around your home. We’ll cover exactly what air ducts are and why they matter, along with how often you should clean and service them to keep them in tip-top shape.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Miracle Valley
- Sierra Vista
- Fort Huachuca
- Huachuca City
- Saint David
- Rio Rico
- Agua Linda
- Green Valley
HVAC Contractors in Hereford, AZ
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABLE Duct Cleaning Company701 Patterson Ave
- Advanced Heating and Air3521 E Hardy Dr
- Affordable Comfort Systems1011 N Craycroft Rd Ste 460
- Air Flow Systems1525 S Rio Vista Rd.
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All-Pro Home Services15829 N Nicklaus Ln
Sun City, Arizona
- AMERICAN APPLIANCE SVC & PARTS612 D AUTREMONT AVE
- Apache Clean Air Duct Cleaning374 E 5th St.
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arizona Comfort Systems131 S SCHRADER RD
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Arizona Delta Mechanical6056 E. Baseline Rd. 155
- ABLE Duct Cleaning Company
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating - Sierra Vista350 S. 7th Street
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- ONE HOur air-conditioning and heating556 W FRY BLVD
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating - Sierra Vista
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Shorty'S Enterprises4530 Via Viento
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Sierra Vista Plumbing Inc4989 E Cielo Cir
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Spartan Plumbing6211 East Speedway Blvd
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Struse Plumbing4029 S. Highway 92
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Temperature Control, Inc.215 W Lester St
- Temperature Control, Inc.