Ensuring your gutter is properly installed will protect your home from water overflow. Learn how far your gutter should be from the roof edge and the facia board.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Hereford, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Hereford
- Sand Flat Enterprises LLCThe fascia on our back porch was rotting from water damage due to poor construction on the patio roof. Roger promptly came to my residence and educating me on the roof and gave me a fair estimate within 24 hours. I had several estimates done, but Sands Flat Enterprises seemed the most reasonable for the work that needed to be completed. Roger and his crew repaired my roof and fascia in two days. The crew was pleasant and polite. I would highly recommend Sands Flat Enterprises for any job you may need done around your home. Roger is an all around “Mr. Fix it” and a fair / honest businessman
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And RepairIf you choose not to read my detailed review than this summary will outline the most important points: Workmanship was quality and above homeowners expectation. Did what I wanted them to do but made relevant suggestions that either added to the quality or both added to the quality and lowered the cost. Made suggestions for additional work only after I inquired about it. DID NOT PUSH UNWANTED PROJECT ADDITIONS ON ME. DID NOT TRY TO SELL ME SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T WANT OR ASK FOR. Explained what they were going to do prior to the work. I asked a few questions while the work was in progress and was provided an explanation. Did not bother me with the trivial but did take the time to talk to me when I inquired. While estimate was not the lowest bid I received it actually accomplished a lot more than other bids. Basically I got quite a bit more for a little more money. Contractor was honest, hard working, professional, personable, friendly, upfront, timely, provide a high quality service and is absolutely trustworthy, (not just the owner but the employees as well). Caused no inconvenience to me or my family while doing the work. Cleaned up everyday before departing the area. Did not bother me with every little detail. Was contracted to do a job and did it. Even when finding a couple of items that were unexpected and would have otherwise inhibited the work. Just fixed it, went back to the main project and didn't charge me extra. (LOVED THIS)! Left remaining reusable materials with me. I can't remember at the moment how long manufacture's warranty is on the roof covering but of course it is a number of years. Mike and his crew told me how to maintain the roof in the years to come. Actually pretty easy. I wouldn't be surprised if I prolonged the life of the roof two to three fold using their instructions. Provided warranty information on products used and the work. Did the work and did it right! Review Narrative: Before the narrative I must make two things clear. First, I want to make it clear that if I am unhappy with a product/service that I leave no question in anyone's mind how I feel. In fact, I have on occasion been called unwaveringly ruthless. So, when I use words like integrity, ethical, honest, trustworthy or whatever else, you can bet your last dollar that I mean it. That said, in this particular case, I cannot say enough good things about this experience or this company. Canyon Meadows Remodel And Repair CMR&R is by far, hands down the best contractor I have ever hired for work on my home. I have had several other contractors, all which did a good job but not a GREAT job. CMR&R did a GREAT Job and is now my go to contractor. CMR&R is well above other contractors for a couple of reasons. First I solicited bids from several contractors. CMR&R was not the most inexpensive (although Mike was pretty close to the lowest bid (within $300)) but in that bid actually offered more than the other contractors. In addition, these folks are honest, hard working, ETHICAL to no end, professional, personable, friendly, upfront, provide a high quality service and are absolutely trustworthy and this wasn't just the initial meeting this was from the first "Hello" to the "Thanks, you and your guys did an AWESOME job". During the bidding process I had the aforementioned several contractors come to my home, look at the work and then explain to me what they were going to do. I am by no means construction savvy but I am not an idiot either. Every single contractor (Except for CMR&R) did one of three things. They either tried to talk me out of what I wanted to do and go with another process (one wanted to rip my entire roof off and shingle it), tried to skip areas that needed repairs, or tried to sell me services that I didn't want nor did I need. Some were forthcoming with the process they were going to use while others didn't really give a whole lot of explanation. One contractor actually acted like he was doing ME a favor. When Mike (CMR&R) showed up, he got up on the roof with me, looked over the situation, took measurements, listened to EXACTLY what I was saying, made suggestions that were better or different but didn't necessarily deviate from what I wanted (Example: I wanted to use one product for roof covering but Mike suggested another because not only was it a better product it was also a little less expensive than the product that I had chosen based on a suggestion from a home Do it Yourselfer). After taking measurements and looking the place over Mike did not hop in his truck and speed away but took a little time so we could get to know him, what he was about, who would be doing the work and how the work would be done. Mike's wife was along as well which was beneficial as we asked mike about a putting fascia on an area that was built with none and after a little discussion Mike's wife suggested that it wasn't necessary but would probably raise the resale value of the house in the long run. We ended up adding that to the list of items we wanted done. At this point I would also like to reiterate that Mike's bid was just below $300.00 above the lowest bid yet none of the other contractors were asked to put about 80' of fascia up in those two areas. Bottom line, when Mike and his wife left, I came back in the house and told my wife that I wanted to see the estimate but that we was a 99% chance that we had just found our contractor. My timeline for the work was fluid. I only asked that the work be completed prior to monsoon season because I was concerned that some of the patching that i had done on the roof may not hold up. When mike provided the estimate we discussed a start date and he kept it. The crew worked hard, and did a great job. Their primary concerns were that the job was done to a standard above what was expected, that it was accomplished in a timely fashion, that the quality of the workmanship was exceptional and that the homeowner is happy with the finished product AND that the homeowner is inconvenienced as little as humanly possible. CMR&R accomplished this. Regarding the aforementioned unexpected repairs, the contractor found that one corner of the eave was sagging a little where they were contract to put up fascia. The contractor brought in a jack, jacked up the eave and installed the fascia. The only reason I was aware of this is because my wife watched them do it. In addition, the contractor was contracted to fill areas where roofing nails were exposed on the roof of the main part of the house that did not need to be redone. The contractor noticed an area where the roof was damaged from years of peaches falling off a peach tree. The contractors did not bother me with this either but rather went ahead and placed coating on that area as well. Third, the contractor needed to cut areas out of the roofing and patch them before coating them. When the original estimate was made, there were 20 or so patches to be done. When the contractor began cutting the original roofing out a number of other bubbles in the roof started to pop up. The contractor repaired these areas as well, without charge. Again, just did the work and didn't bother me with it. Requested a punch list from me prior to last payment. Even though I informed Mike that I had walked around, looked at the job and was more than pleased with the work he still insisted on driving all the way up to Bisbee for no other reason than to walk around with me and inspect all the work. We went through every detail of the project and he ensured that I had no issues what-so-ever. Another item that I had never really thought about that I appreciated is that CMR&R left remaining paint and roof covering with me. Their reason "you bought it, you own it". As I mentioned before, I have had quite a few contractors work on my home and not one of them ever left reusable materials but rather took everything remaining with them so they could probably apply them to future projects. This is beneficial in two ways. First, if I needed some paint to fix up a couple of areas on my house I have it. Second, I know what kind of roofing material was used, and therefore, if I start having problems on the main roof or if I just decide to climb up on top of my house and do the main part of the roof (which is probably smaller than the addition that Mike and his crew repaired and covered) I will know exactly what to get. CMR&R is now my "Go To" contractor as I know that I will get quality work at a fair price and for all the reasons mentioned above. The only reason I would not hire this company for a job is if I needed something done that they did not do. Even noting this as an EXCEPTIONAL experience wouldn't begin to describe it or do this company justice. This couldn't have been a more perfect experience. I am not a cheap person but am frugal and therefore when I buy something or pay for a service I expect quality. Sometimes I can even be a bit of a miser. Basically my philosophy is that I am too poor to buy cheap. That said, when the work was done I was more than happy to hand the final payment (and every other payment for that matter) over because I was not just paying this company for a job but giving them what they more than earned. If every construction/remodeling company were this professional, ethical and meticulous, they would work themselves out of a job. My suggestion: Don't waste your time screwing around with other contractors. If Mike and his crew are available, then pick them up quick before somebody else does, get that estimate and get the work started. You will be glad you did
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And RepairI called for an estimate; they came out the next day and did that. When I called them back to do the job, we set a day and time. They arrived on time and were ready to do the job. When they finished they made sure we had their phone #'s and assured us if we had any further problems we could call them and they would come right away. We have not had any problems with the work they did. We hired them again for a project with the crawl space. They were on top of that and coordinated with a pest control company to get the critters out from under the house. They then filled in the hole where they were getting in at
- KanmarThe experience did not go very well at all. This company had no quality control and they damaged one of the rain spouts coming out of the house and I had to force them to replace the spout. They did not install the required equipment that was supposed to be there like the rain down spout. The company insured me that they would come back and reinstall after I payed them and they never came back even though they received the check from me, personally
Gutter Repair Contractors in Hereford
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedure..Recent Review:Made a special trip to AZ (after waiting months) for AFS to trash my yard. They quit after the digging. First we were told that the crew "couldn't work three weekends in a row" and then that they "needed another tool." The earliest they could schedule to finish was after taking a 10 day break. They refused to bump other scheduled projects or offer me any sort of discount (or even an apology) for their screw up, and the extra cost to me. The project manager Kieth just chuckled at my frustration. Terrible businessKristen B.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Carol M. Rocco. Family-owned & operated. Award winning.Recent Review:We always use Canyon Meadows for home maintenance and have for many years. Roof repair, floor repair, deck repair, front step build, block wall repair, patio cover, painting, tiling and a lot more. We always call them first and they always fit us in. Thanks, MikeCarol G.
- Business Description:3 employees. Uses subs for HVAC, electrical and plumbing. Cost is determined by the job or by the bid. Extra charge for after hours service. Travel charges may apply.Recent Review:We discovered our back door had been installed wrong by a previous person and hired Old Bisbee Enterprises to fix it. They removed the doors, parts of the floor which had been damaged by the water leakage due to the poor previous installation and some of the sheetrock around the door. They then re-built the door, floor and parts of a wall. They re-installed the inside door and the security door. They did an amazing job and it looks beautiful! In the process we also discovered we had to have a gutter over this door and they took care of that as well. They were on time every day, worked very hard and did the work for what the estimate said it would cost. These guys are very professional and do amazing work. This is the second job they have done for us. We will hire them again if neededPeggy S.
- Business Description:General contractor in Tucson and surrounding areas, including Phoenix.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Metal Roofing specialist.Recent Review:Estimate was provided in a professional and timely manner. We went with a private contractor. <br />Elizabeth M.
- Business Description:We are a honey store in Tucson. We service the entire state of Arizona for honeybee removal. We offer local raw honey at our store in Tucson or we can ship it directly to you. We are a different type of business because we only deal with honeybees. Honey, beeswax, pollen, royal jelly, beekeeping supplies, bee boxes, beehives and bees. We remove bees from your property and relocate them to one of our bee yards. ( all of them are water front which is really hard to get in AZ) We really save the..
- Business Description:Mile High Enterprises is a licensed, bonded, and insured general residential and commercial contractor. We have been in business since 1983.Recent Review:They are very good. I've used them many times for tree trimming and have been very pleased. They cut up the logs, take everything away, and clean up very well after themselves. I like that this is a small company and that they go out of their way to be helpful. I highly recommend them to othersPam L.
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionalsRecent Review:unknownMark O.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Are your gutters pulling away from your house? Learn the possible causes of this pesky yet common issue, and how to fix gutters that have become separated.
Save money and install gutters that fit your home layout using this DIY guide. It’s always advisable to do a gutter installation with friends or family.
Find gutter repair contractors in
gutter repair contractors in Hereford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Armour Shield Roofing4442 E Bellevue St
- Armour Shield Roofing
- Glasscock Roofing LLC1015 S Sycamore
- Glasscock Roofing LLC
- Kanmar360 S 7th St
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General ContractorsPO Box 469
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General Contractors
- Sand Flat Enterprises LLC450 Moorman Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Sand Flat Enterprises LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100