Soapstone countertops are beloved for their rich, timeless appearance, but that great look can come at a cost. Read all about the pros and cons of soapstone countertops so you can figure out if they're the right choice for your house.
Get matched with top countertop kitchen installers in Duncan, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local countertop kitchen installers.
Recent Countertop Installation Reviews in Duncan
- AGI StoneBrad and his crew did a great job! First, Brad drove me to Phoenix to pick out granite slabs which we hauled back. He did a masterful job of using as much of the two slabs as possible and had some left over to make into small tables. The "seams" are almost invisible, everything fits perfectly, and it looks wonderful. The workers were careful and efficient and cleaned up afterwards. The price was very fair. I recommend AGI heartily read less
- Dwell Well Remodeling LLCIt's the best experience I've had hiring a contractor. I'm 72 and have done many remodels before but never one this big. My wife and I moved out of the house for 3 months to give contractors open access to the whole house and we moved all our belongings into storage. They gutted the kitchen, two bathrooms, laundry and removed 4 walls to create a great room. We repainted the whole interior, tiled the entire floor - 2400 sq ft and replaced many doors and windows. Most of the house was rewired and replumbed to accommodate new appliances, fixtures and configurations. During the 3 months we visited the house several times a week and found contractors working on it every time! And this was during a severe labor crunch in the construction and remodeling industries. Greg van Damm was the key for us. He required all design and remodeling decisions to be made before hand - down to the colors, textures, fixtures and all details. He and Lisa, his designer, guided us through the process. They helped us with concept development to figuring out where to go for the materials and other guidance. When we were done, he got detailed bids for all the subcontractors so that the construction phase could proceed smoothly. And it did! Greg was frequently on site to supervise the work and had his own people do some of it. If there were any issues with subs, (there were only a few) he handled them as our advocate. It came in on time and on budget. Greg even did followup until all of the punch list items were finished. Wow read less
- D & D Custom IncI was very pleased with how both the process of selection and the finished product turned out. Dan walked us comfortably through buying our granite, which was a new and unfamiliar experience for us, and was quick to answer any and all of our questions. He worked with us to get it installed when we were ready for it. The installation was quick and professional. I was delighted with the large selection that was available to us in the lowest price bracket that he quoted. We were easily able to find colors we liked without having to go more expensive. I was also glad that the initial estimate was accurate read less
- Baker’s Travertine Power CleanSummary - great customer service and work product! Had no issues working with Amy to obtain answers to my questions and a quote even though we live up in Sedona. Communication ahead of time was great -- even rec'd a call from the crew when they were 30 minutes out. The team worked hard all day long and were incredibly professional and polite. On their own, they decided to forego lunch and finish the project in one day instead of two...saving us money! Our floors look incredible and I would use Baker's Travertine again (and recommend to others read less
- DCH Granite CountertopsIt went well! Considering that the install was located 120 miles from Dayn, the contractor's shop, he was willing to take on the job. He had done such an excellent granite job in our primary home that we were pleased that he agreed to help us out with the vacation home! Dayn is a true artisan and perfectionist when it comes to his fabrication skills. And his prices are great too read less
- Dwell Well Remodeling LLCThe joy this project has brought is unbelievable. We've lived with it now for a few months and I was having trouble finding the words to express a snapshot of what happened here. But I want people to know this was a great experience. First of all the Dwell Well group is a and quot;Team.and quot; There is respect and expertise throughout and each person we met seemed as excited about their part of the remodel as we were. They listened to us and to each other. When the demolition started, I about had a heart attack. Ceilings and walls came down and holes were cut in the wall. Each night, they cleaned and swept and tried to contain the mess in a caring respectful manner. This helped. There were a few unforeseen problems like the floor in the living room was not level making the laminate flooring a challenge to lay down. We were out of State when this happened and it was solved by the Dwell Well team in a professional manner that did not just put a band-aid on the problem but made our floor as level as they could get it and the laminate secure and flexible. Doors were finished expertly and the color coordinates throughout the remodel area. Finishes down to the streamlined door stops are amazing. We added a Pella sliding door out the back. It has blinds in the glass and what a plus that has been. We've grown to love the luxury of having the blinds inside the glass and it feels like more of necessity now (smile). Our previous kitchen became an office with a beautiful pocket door. I can't believe that little bitty room was but it makes a great office. The kitchen was so much fun to design because of Greg and the team. From the beginning Greg encouraged us to pick what we loved and not settle. For some this is easy but for me not so much and his interest in making sure we were certain was a great help. I believe he really takes time to know each person and understand how to help. Thinking back, I had trouble making selections on counter tile; I went with tile because I liked the look and was trying to cut costs a bit. Greg encouraged me to keep looking until I found something I loved. He was right and I did. Then, Rogelio, a part of the Dwell Well team, laid the tile with matching grout that is thin and durable. He added a metal edge around the counters that is beautiful. The under counter lighting and recessed lights are bright and shed light in all the right places. Living here is like being in a new home and we are so grateful to have had such a positive experience read less
- Personal Touch Remodeling & Repair LLCThey did a beautiful job on both parts of the project. The wall texture on the closets matches the existing walls perfectly and the closets and soffit look as if they have always been there. The kitchen project involved moving the frig water line, granite counter, granite backsplash, porcelain floor tile- and you can't tell that it was not that way when the house was built- it's beautifully done. Their workmanship is outstanding and it was a pleasure to deal with them. We feel the price was extremely fair, the finished product is exactly what we wanted and we couldn't be more pleased read less
- THE GRANITE COUNTERTOPRemodeling both the kitchen and the main bathroom at the same time can be hectic enough at anytime, but not with the installation of the granite counter tops. The Granite Countertop crew arrived on time, made any necessary last minute changes and placed the tops. Once in place, caulked and sealed they cleaned up trash and were out the door in the alloted time before other workers were to arrive. Owner of The Granite Counter Top stopped by two days later to make sure everything was still perfect and up to my standards read less
- C & L MaintenanceI was absent at work for the project. He waited until I made it home to give me updates and show me the progress of the work. He even let my dog out to go to the bathroom during the day. He was trusted with a key to my home, and didn't take a thing. He is very honest and trustworthy. I came home late one day and found him working even though it was 10pm! Bill Wanted to make sure I got an update on the progress before he left for home read less
- THE GRANITE COUNTERTOPOnce the kitchen and bathroom cabinets were installed, George and his team went to work; this was done on time and it looks great! Thanks George!
Countertop Installers in Duncan
- Business Description:Premium Granite is locally owned and operated, and has been serving customers in the Phoenix area since 2004. We offer not only a wide variety of natural countertop materials to choose from, but we offer different edge profiles to customize the look of your new quartz, marble or granite countertops. If you live in Arizona and are interested in a kitchen remodel, you’ll be glad to know that genuine quartz and granite countertops are more affordable than they have ever been. We work with either.. read lessRecent Review:Because of their experience and expertise Clint and his team were helpful throughout the decision making process. The install was efficient and very professionally done. Additionally they were respectful of our home and family. The result is stunning and I would definitely work with them again read lessAndrew H.
- Business Description:We also have the skilled craftsmen to produce the results you expect. All our experienced personnel are utilized for resources and expertise. On site meetings, inspections and tests are part of our proposal process read lessRecent Review:This company is very professional and punctual. I received a quote and had the work done the next day. The workmanship and care made my counter tops look new again. Excellent company to work with.Pamela B.
- Business Description:Independently owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Glass Doctor, SADA Corp.Recent Review:This was the only lead given and they are in a different state (Utah) about 325 miles and an 8 hour ride from my zip code of 86325 in Arizona. This is not any fault of the contractor so I rated them an "A"James H.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur.. read lessRecent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Owner Operated. 20 Employees. Charge by the Job. Traveling & Trips Charges, No Subcontractors We are customer service orientedRecent Review:I purchased countertops from HD and showed them the pop-up outlet to be installed before I made my purchase. I also paid extra for 2 outlet holes to be cut in the countertop in advance as well as paid for all templating etc.. When the template designer from D. Moe, Tom, arrived I brought up the pop-up plug and showed him. He said that they would cut the outlet on site at the time of installation. When the installers arrived, before they started anything, I showed them the outlet and where I wanted it to go and showed them that the counter would need to be cut and then I could insert outlet in the hole and secure it from beneath and plug in before the countertop was dropped in place. They told me they don’t cut holes for outlets on site. I explained that the template designer told me that they did and then the man said OK. They never cut the hole for my outlet. In addition they scratched the side of my refrigerator side panel, which was just installed- hollering that the countertop was “too big!”, left a very thick layer of dust in my kitchen, and I was finding debris from the wood they used to build up the counter on my floor. I called and also went into Home Depot in person that day and told them that they hadn’t drilled a hole for my counter. Sergio who facilitated the transaction verified that it was on the work order. The next day HD told me that the installation company would call me to set up a time to come cut the hole. About 30 minutes after the phone call 2 men from the installation company knock on my door without any advance notice. The guy is not wearing any kind of facial covering during the pandemic and they say they’re there to cut the hole. So I ask him to wear his face covering and let them in. I wasn’t expecting them, so I have supplies on the countertop. They are here for a few minutes and one of them knocked over an entire pitcher of water everywhere, all over the floor, counter, cabinets etc.. I had a pitcher of water on the counter because my sink still wasn’t connected because the new countertops installed were pushed forward a quarter inch and my plumbing didn’t lineup when I went to reinstall my sink- just another inconvenience. The guy said they couldn’t cut the hole because they didn’t have the right tool and because they laid the Counter down without putting the hole in prior, like I had requested when they were installing, there was no way for me to access the electrical anymore as there’s a 6 inch gap between my cabinet and the pony wall where the electrical is and the outlet would’ve needed to be plugged in and installed before the counter was dropped. They said they would need to remove the countertop and get a tool to drill the hole. They explained that this is the right way to install it and they didn’t want to put a hole in my new cabinets and that they made a mistake. So time goes by and I don’t hear from them again about the matter. I reached out again to HD to get the hole drilled for my counter outlet, and HD says they’ll get back to me. 2 days later I hear nothing. I call again and they say they’ll get back to me, so I call D Moe. The man calls back quick. I explain the situation and he lets me know that they can put a hole in but they can’t drill a hole through my cabinet so I can access the electrical. I explain I don’t have the right tools to do that. He says he’ll ask, but also tells me they need a template to cut the outlet hole (which I paid for templates). I ask when I might hear back from him and he says he can’t say. I ask, will it take a day, a week, a year (I’m also coordinating these calls in between working full time). The man insists that there’s no way to let me know when I should expect to hear back. $3000 later, my kitchen prep area is not functional, I have circle drawn on my counter where I should have a plug, have existing damage on my refrigerator side panel from their installation, I have no idea if/when a hole will be cut in the counter so I can drop a plug into there and now I will now be forced to drill through my new cabinetry to access electrical and they can’t provide a clue for when they can call me back. Update- I called Home Depot today and they said that DMoe is now requiring me to do the measurements for my own outlet and to complete a template for them even though I paid for this as part of the “basic labor included” with the countertops and installation service. Clearly I don’t feel comfortable doing that as I am not an installer and I paid for this service along with paying for the outlet cut outs. So... I think this will have to escalate to ROC or court, I am not sure at this point. I never imagined a company would create so much drama over their own mistake. They also expect $400 payment to cut the outlet hole even though it was paid for already and on my receipt. I don’t understand why they are putting me through so much stress and inconvenience in order to correct their mistake. I just want a functional kitchen with access to my electrical. I just want what I paid for and what was on the customer agreement that I signed. I was so excited about getting these countertops as I’ve never had nice countertops like this before and I regret making this purchase. I have photographs of the agreement and everything I mentioned. This has been such a sad experience. I think this company probably does an OK job normally, but clearly there’s a lack of accountability when mistakes are made and they seem to be transferring their accountability onto the customer. I cannot for the life of me figure out why they are making this so difficult and so unpleasant. I already paid for this, I’m not asking for anything that I didn’t pay for and that wasn’t agreed-upon in the beginning. When I bought the counter, when the template technician came out, when the installers arrived the outlet was discussed… This is not a new request- this was communicated through every step of the process and for some reason D Moe Will not complete the job that they were hired to do Without transferring liability for their work performance on to the customer read lessHeather G.
- Business Description:State of the art fabrication and installation facility. Visit our web site and click "about us" for more information.Recent Review:Excellent job. The new granite countertops fit perfectly and look great! They even cared enough to try to match the grain in the countertop to the backsplash pieces.Kenneth B.
- Business Description:Our number of employees changes depending on the amount of work. We subcontract electrical, plumbing and hvac. We have associated arquitects for your design needs.Recent Review:Jose was very conscientious about using the best materials available at a reasonable cost. He was very professional and meticulous during all phases of our projects. He worked alongside and supervised his various work crews until satisfactory completion of the project. We will continue to recommend and use his services in the future. <br / read lessGail and Marlene S.
- Business Description:Sierra Vista Clean is an American owned and operated House cleaning service. Our customers have the peace of mind in knowing that they are receiving the highest quality cleaning service from a licensed and insured company focused on customer satisfaction. Our prices are affordable too read lessRecent Review:Did not clean thoroughly or keep appointmentsKaren O.
- Business Description:You Dream it We Can Build It! 40 years of experience in all phases of remodeling. Family owned and operated. Old Fashion Quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. We give free estimates.We can provide any service with or without the use of our subcontractors read lessRecent Review:<p>Initial contact went well. I talked with the Office Manager as she the job. I sent the dimensions, a picture of where I had removed old cabinet and a picture of the door from the new vanity I had installed. I understood that this would be done on a as can basis. I expected a couple of weeks, though now the Office Manager is saying she said sometime in June.</p> <p>This initial contact was complete on May 21 and they said they would go ahead and order the door. </p> <p>On June 4, I requested an update via email -- no response received.</p> <p>On June 14, I called and was told that the base cabinet was built and they were waiting on the special order door,</p> <p>On June 25, I requested an update via email and received an email response that no progress had been made as they were busy on other jobs.</p> <p>On July 13, I requested an update via email and received a response from the Office Manager to call her.I called back immediately and was told that my cabinet had been damaged by their application of lacquer and that they would not complete the order.</p> <p>Points:</p> <p>1, When they told me would not complete the order, they made no effort to fix/redo or even recommend somewhere else that I could go.</p> <p>2. Sometime between June 25 and July 13 they were aware that they would not be completing the order. They did not make any effort to contact me, rather waited till I followed up.</p> <p>3. At no time in this process did they ever initiate any contact regarding status/issues/etc,,<br /> <br /></p> <br / read lessDOUGLAS M.
- Business Description:Carpets of Dalton Flooring America celebrating its 42nd year! Locally owned. Carpets of Dalton Flooring America is more than just a flooring specialty store. We are experts trained in flooring sales and design and will help you find the perfect floor for the way you live read lessRecent Review:After meeting with Heather and choosing the right back splash tile and wood flooring for our house everything ran very smoothly. Their installation crew where prompt and very professional. Our floors and kitchen came out stunning and we have had many complements. On a side note I had gone to Home Depot to also get bids. When you compare the two I received a much better dealer at Carpets of Dalton and I was able to deal with the owners. I would highly recommend anyone considering new flooring to give them a call. <br / read lessDoug B.
Deals in Duncan for Countertops
Explore our Solution Center for helpful countertop installation articles
Have you always daydreamed about a kitchen island but were scared of the price tag? Opt for these simple, budget-friendly DIY kitchen island alternatives that make your kitchen look like you've completed a major renovation
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find countertop kitchen installers in
- Arenas Valley
- Silver City
- Santa Clara
- Saint David
- San Manuel
countertop kitchen installers in Duncan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carpets of Dalton Flooring America2720 E Lakin Dr
- Chitwood's Cabinets812 n beeline hwy
- CM Construction IncPO Box 2212
- Countertop Creations IncPO Box 501
- Country Handyman llc7630 E Long Bow Dr
- CSC Stone Inc8736 W Salter Dr
- Carpets of Dalton Flooring America
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- K & L Ceramic4367 W White Mtn Blvd
- K & L Ceramic
- Natural Stone Care Inc2131 W 7th St
- Natural Stone Care Inc
- TIC-TAC-TILE3705 E PINE TOP DR
- Voytek Olczak Consulting26910 N 87th Dr.
- Voytek Olczak Consulting
- WESMOR INC120 S POMERY ST
- WESMOR INC