If your home was built in the 20th century, you might have asbestos floor tiles. But before you remove them, plan how to do it safely, never attempt to DIY, and know what you’re going to pay. This guide tells you everything you need to know.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Duncan, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Duncan
- Excellence FlooringVery well. The owners and management of the Apartment complex were very pleased with the work done. We will be using Excellent Flooring in the future, to complete the complex units as needed!
- Red Desert FlooringInstallation was don perfectly, on time and installers were very helpful moving furniture and meticulous clean up. Best contractor I ever worked with.
- Red Desert FlooringWes and his crew did a wonderful job. Could not be happier with my beautiful new floors. Would definitely recommend red desert flooring.
- Desert Edge Construction and RenovationsThey exceeded my expectations and did an outstanding job on every aspect. They kept me in the loop on the project and met the deadline goals. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone.
- Excellence FlooringOscar responded quickly to request for quote and provided install date Jul 9. He did not make that date and rescheduled several times. Eventually he installed about half the job Jul 22 and said he'd finish the next week. Actually, his guys did the install while he sat in his truck all day. He's continued to promised to finish the job "next week" multiple times and now he doesn't return calls or texts, and his voice mail box is full. He did not work well with my flooring distibutor and failed to do most things he promised. Very unprofessional, slightly over-priced, and the carpet he did install may not have been done properly
- Dwell Well Remodeling LLCIt's the best experience I've had hiring a contractor. I'm 72 and have done many remodels before but never one this big. My wife and I moved out of the house for 3 months to give contractors open access to the whole house and we moved all our belongings into storage. They gutted the kitchen, two bathrooms, laundry and removed 4 walls to create a great room. We repainted the whole interior, tiled the entire floor - 2400 sq ft and replaced many doors and windows. Most of the house was rewired and replumbed to accommodate new appliances, fixtures and configurations. During the 3 months we visited the house several times a week and found contractors working on it every time! And this was during a severe labor crunch in the construction and remodeling industries. Greg van Damm was the key for us. He required all design and remodeling decisions to be made before hand - down to the colors, textures, fixtures and all details. He and Lisa, his designer, guided us through the process. They helped us with concept development to figuring out where to go for the materials and other guidance. When we were done, he got detailed bids for all the subcontractors so that the construction phase could proceed smoothly. And it did! Greg was frequently on site to supervise the work and had his own people do some of it. If there were any issues with subs, (there were only a few) he handled them as our advocate. It came in on time and on budget. Greg even did followup until all of the punch list items were finished. Wow
- Sullivan Hardwood Flooring IncI cannot say enough good things about John. He is a very easy-going, professional guy who even exceeded my own high expectations. His attention to detail is incredible. From beginning to end, he made sure everything was perfect. I do not see how you could go wrong hiring this company, hands down.
- The Handy GrahamIt was a really unique job. Scott took a look at it and found a really solid solution to the challenge. He got it done quickly, when he said he would do it, and communicated really well! He's a quality asset!
- JDS ImprovementsJohn is hands down the best contractor I have ever worked with. They are very fairly priced - do quality work and show up on time every time. John answers the phone at all times and when he can't he calls back promptly. His crew is great and very good at what they do. We had drywall, painting, flooring and general work done. If he can't do it he knows someone that can! When they left for the day they always cleaned up the work area - even if they would be back the first thing the following day. We had absolutely no issues at all - and we had a fairly large project
- Majestic Flooring LLC.Any time your house is a construction zone it is not fun. However, the end result was great. Jacob was our laminate installer and he was absolutely great. Very meticulous and a perfectionist, which of course is what you want when someone is laying your floor. I would highly recommend him. Lenny was our tile installer, and he did an excellent job as well. Poppy made sure everything was going as planned, and did her best to keep everything on schedule. My only complaint would be the job took twice as long as we were originally told. But, as Poppy said on the last day, " no one remembers how long the job took, only that it was done right". Which of course is true. Poppy was also very helpful when it came to having our fireplace redone, which we did with stack stone. Turned out beautiful. It's a great company and I would recommend them
Flooring Contractors in Duncan
- Business Description:We also have the skilled craftsmen to produce the results you expect. All our experienced personnel are utilized for resources and expertise. On site meetings, inspections and tests are part of our proposal processRecent Review:This company is very professional and punctual. I received a quote and had the work done the next day. The workmanship and care made my counter tops look new again. Excellent company to work with.Pamela B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial Flooring ContractorRecent Review:Our business installed a floor with Floors Unlimited last summer. We were unsure what to install and they suggested a commercial laminate. We discussed at length that there is water involved in our day to day use (we're a preschool) and the salesman assured us that this was the best product. $18,000 and 30 days later, we had water damage all over the floor. The president ignored me for 4 months. I finally had to contact the manufacturer. In a joint meeting, the manufacturer blamed Floors Unlimited for a poor install and the president of Floors Unlimited blamed the product. It is now a year later and we have extensive water damage. Neither Floors Unlimited nor the manufacturer is interested in assisting us. They are still blaming each other and suggesting that we repair the damaged areas, which won't solve the problem. We are going to have to sue to get any resolution. Avoid them and shop elsewhere..... <br /Donna D.
- Business Description:Our number of employees changes depending on the amount of work. We subcontract electrical, plumbing and hvac. We have associated arquitects for your design needs.Recent Review:Jose was very conscientious about using the best materials available at a reasonable cost. He was very professional and meticulous during all phases of our projects. He worked alongside and supervised his various work crews until satisfactory completion of the project. We will continue to recommend and use his services in the future. <br /Gail and Marlene S.
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert adviceRecent Review:First order was delayed but I did not get notified of the delay timely. Second order was a very smooth transaction. The savings on the purchase made up for the less than stellar experience on the first order. I would try them again if I had the needShari C.
- Business Description:15-20 EMPLOYEES, FREE ESTIMATES, NO TRAVEL CHARGES IN PHOENIX AREA.
- Business Description:Family Owned and operated since 1970, by father and son. We pride ourselves on honesty, integrity, and ensure your home will be treated as if it was our own. We will sale, install or repair your carpet with care. With our superior service we will be the first point of contact for the sale and installation of beautiful carpet in your home. We are confident in our products and are able to beat or match any pricing. B AND B Flooring is the Best in the industry. Call us today and we will prove it..
- Business Description:Family owned and operated business since 2005. We offer quality installations on tile,stone,wood and laminate. Always free in home estimates and great deeply discounted prices on all materials. All of are installers are clean cut professionals with at least 5 years of experience.When you hire us for your flooring project, whether it be wood flooring to stone to cork or tile, you can rest assured knowing that it will be done right. Call us today at 602.367.595Recent Review:Dinko and his team member Budo arrived promptly at 8:00 a.m. on Monday (as scheduled) and began working. The tile in our entryway was previously cut at an odd angle causing the transition from the tile to laminate to look awkward and dated. Dinko suggested we let him remove some of the tiles to enhance the look... it did! The area now looks more modern and symmetrical. <br /> This is the second time we've used Dinko and Budo, each time they have been beyond helpful, making suggestions to improve the look of an area, clearly explaining how to maintain the flooring and even showing us how to repair/replace a board in case it's damaged (kids and animals). Both are perfectionist and do amazing work in a fast amount of time. The first time they installed flooring for us, they installed about 900 sq ft of laminate and trim in one day. This time it was about 1800 sq ft and they completed the job in two days, but we didn't have them install trim this time. Quick note: we moved all furniture prior to the first install and we had not moved into the new house during the last install. <br /> Overall, Dinko and Budo are very professional and do a great job! <br /D. R.
- Business Description:You Dream it We Can Build It! 40 years of experience in all phases of remodeling. Family owned and operated. Old Fashion Quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. We give free estimates.We can provide any service with or without the use of our subcontractorsRecent Review:<p>Initial contact went well. I talked with the Office Manager as she the job. I sent the dimensions, a picture of where I had removed old cabinet and a picture of the door from the new vanity I had installed. I understood that this would be done on a as can basis. I expected a couple of weeks, though now the Office Manager is saying she said sometime in June.</p> <p>This initial contact was complete on May 21 and they said they would go ahead and order the door. </p> <p>On June 4, I requested an update via email -- no response received.</p> <p>On June 14, I called and was told that the base cabinet was built and they were waiting on the special order door,</p> <p>On June 25, I requested an update via email and received an email response that no progress had been made as they were busy on other jobs.</p> <p>On July 13, I requested an update via email and received a response from the Office Manager to call her.I called back immediately and was told that my cabinet had been damaged by their application of lacquer and that they would not complete the order.</p> <p>Points:</p> <p>1, When they told me would not complete the order, they made no effort to fix/redo or even recommend somewhere else that I could go.</p> <p>2. Sometime between June 25 and July 13 they were aware that they would not be completing the order. They did not make any effort to contact me, rather waited till I followed up.</p> <p>3. At no time in this process did they ever initiate any contact regarding status/issues/etc,,<br /> <br /></p> <br /DOUGLAS M.
- Business Description:Owner does the work himself to control quality. We accept cash, check, or credit cards.Recent Review:I cannot say enough about Erik's knowledge, quality of work, professionalism, and fairness. Erik spent several weeks refinishing my engineered hickory wood floor and turned it into the floor I have always dreamed of owning. I had used another Tucson wood flooring contracter a few years ago to refinish my floor, and they turned my floor into a nightmare. When Erik came to my house and looked at my floor, he knew it would be a challenge to fix the damage that had been done, but then said, "I like a challenge and I know I can make your floor look alot better." Well, he was so right! My floor is gorgeous now! The quality of his workmanship was a night and day difference between the other company I had used. I was amazed at the care he took to do the job right and the way he handled every single challenge that came with my damaged floor. Erik took the time to do the job the right way and is very detail oriented. Making my floor beautiful seemed to mean as much to him as it did to me. He would bring his assistant Steven with him often, and both Erik and Steven are extremely professional, polite, and patient. Not many flooring professionals would want to take on an engineered floor that looked as bad as mine, and Erik turned my hickory floor into such a beautiful floor. I could not decide what color stain to use and went back and forth on color for weeks. I am sure I drove Erik crazy but he never showed it. I finally told him to decide on the color and when he did, it was the best color anyone could have come up with. I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. This is the guy you want for your hardwood floors. Trust meTeresa R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Thinking about installing radiant floor heating but unsure about the cost? From geothermal to solar, learn radiant floor heating installation costs per square foot for your home, and what factors go into the various pricing ranges.
What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Find flooring installation in
- Arenas Valley
- Silver City
- Cotton City
- Saint David
- San Manuel
flooring installation in Duncan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- K & L Ceramic4367 W White Mtn Blvd
- K & L Ceramic
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Natural Stone Care Inc2131 W 7th St
- Natural Stone Care Inc
- Onsite DesignPO Box 24702
- Onsite Design
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.25740 S MacArthur Dr
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.
- Safford Floor Coverings LLC628 W Highway 70
- Safford Floor Coverings LLC
- TIC-TAC-TILE3705 E PINE TOP DR