New flooring costs range from fairly affordable to luxury pricing, depending on many aspects. Installing new flooring can add a significant amount of value to your home and this guide will help break down all of your many options.
Get matched with top home cleaning services in Dewey, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Dewey
- American Maid In PrescottWe have been using Kim's services for a few years on and off as we try to control expenses. When I wanted to resume the house cleaning - I knew who to call. Her prices are fair and her team really works hard and does a thorough job. Very nice people. I highly recommend 'Maid in America Prescott'.
- Squeaky Clean ProsWell. Very responsive and accommodating; she really knows what she is offering and we were happy to have her awesome energy in our new home.
- American Maid In PrescottVery pleased with the quality of work and the promptness of the crew. House looks great after they’ve cleaned.
- American Maid In PrescottI take care of people for a living and my house kind of got neglected. Kim at American maids almost made me cry what a beautiful and wonderful job they did. I will use them every every time. Kim thank you so much, you made me feel that my house is beautiful again thank you.
- American Maid In PrescottSo happy I found American Maid. They communicate well, finish tasks quickly and efficiently, and I feel comfortable with them in my house even when I’m not home. My bathtub sparkles now.
- American Maid in PrescottIt went great. Kim worked for almost 9 hours and cleaned our home from top to bottom. Would recommend American Maid to anyone. Thanks Kim
- American Maid In PrescottMary showed up on time with a friendly and professional attitude. Her and Jeff Cleaned the whole house top to bottom for a move-out. It's spotless, I'm going to get my deposit back for sure, thank you both! Hire these cleaners!!
- American Maid In PrescottWonderful. They were timely, diligent and made sure the job was done right. The homes sparkle now!! Kim and her team did a great job!
- American Maid In PrescottThey were on time, professional, and they did a fantastic job. Very happy with their service and will be using them again.
- American Maid In PrescottMy house was a total mess but not anymore I'm proud of it again what an excellent company extremely professional I couldn't be more pleased with my overall. I highly recommend them you won't be sorry
House Cleaners in Dewey
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..
- Business Description:Since 2009, we have been specializing in cleaning and disinfecting services for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App, in addition to checks and cash. Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:We have been using Kim's services for a few years on and off as we try to control expenses. When I wanted to resume the house cleaning - I knew who to call. Her prices are fair and her team really works hard and does a thorough job. Very nice people. I highly recommend 'Maid in America Prescott'Chris O.
- Business Description:We offer a broad array of cleaning services. Including: Industrial, Commercial & Residential. We also specialize in carpet cleaning & all types of floor waxing and polishing needs.Recent Review:It went great. Kim worked for almost 9 hours and cleaned our home from top to bottom. Would recommend American Maid to anyone. Thanks KimMartin "Pete" S.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:The Maid Broker is a Professional Maid Service. We offer award winning House Cleaning and Office Cleaning to the Quad-City Areas. Here in Northern Arizona. We currently service the following areas: Prescott, Arizona, Prescott Valley, Arizona Dewey-Humbolt, Arizona Chino Valley, Arizona We are more than happy to service weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, clients as well as one time cleanings. To date we have done over 3600 Move Out Cleanings. We are celebrating 11 years in Business!! Thank youRecent Review:This experience did NOT go well at all. I absolutely do not recommend this business to anyone because of the owner. The owner of this business is not very professional in the way she handles herself with her clients and did a very poor job of communicating with us. I feel like we were misled as to the cost of this move out cleaning and then treated dismissively and disrespectfully when I inquired about the final cost. What started out as a $650 move out ended up being almost $1000. The final receipt had no documentation about what the extra charges were for and when we inquired the owner was evasive and vague. After several back-and-forth emails and texts with her we still are not exactly clear about the details of the extra charges. The cleaning was good but took way too long and they missed a couple of things that I would never have complained about if it had not gone south with the final bill. Following are the details. I contacted the owner on the phone and spoke with her briefly about what my needs were explaining that it was a move out and a large house with some pot shelves and soffits. She assured me that she has done a lot of homes in my area and was used to pot shelves and soffits and would be sure they would be cleaned. She quoted me a price of $650, which is at least twice as much than other businesses, but we went with them because I believe you get what you pay for. She then sent me a DocUsign which I read very carefully. This document explained exactly what was included in the cleaning which was everything I wanted done except for the pot shelves. The document said that if we needed that done we needed to make arrangements with the office and they would add it to the bill but did not give details on how they would figure out the charge. It also explained that they needed a credit card because half of the amount would be charged before the job was started. I got the DocuSign on November 19 and then did not hear back from the owner until I contacted her on November 30 asking if we were still on the calendar because the DocuSign had no date or time on it and I had not heard from her. They were supposed to do the cleaning on December 1. She assured me that we were on the calendar but never explained why we had not heard from them . This should have been a red flag that she was not very good with communication. The owner and one other person arrived to do the cleaning on time. A third person ended up coming sometime in late afternoon. At some point the owner’s husband who has a plumbing business, brought his own tall ladder so that the pot shelves could be accessed. My husband and I were on our back screened in porch the entire day waiting for the crew to finish their work as we were going to get the house ready for the walk-through before we left town that evening. The walk-through was the next morning at which time the new owners would take possession of the home. So, we were able to watch and the crew did a very good job of working hard, but we thought it took a much longer time than what we originally were prepared for. They were there from 9 o’clock in the morning until about 430 or 5 PM. I did the final walk-through inspecting the cleaning with the owner and thought they did a very thorough job. There were only two things I was not happy with. The first thing is in our foyer there is a huge breakfront with glass shelves and glass doors. She explained that they don’t do built ins like that because of all of the glass. I was upset because if I had known they were not going to do it I would have done it myself, and at that point I had no cleaning materials and no ladder to access it. So when you walked in the house at that point you saw dust and dirty glass after we just spent what I thought was $650 plus our generous tip (and whatever the fee was going to be for the pot shelves, which I thought would be maybe $50 extra?) to get the house cleaned. The second thing was they put all of their trash in our trash barrels in the garage. We didn’t discover this until after they had left and we had no way of transporting that trash to another area since our car was packed to the hilt with all of the things we were leaving with that evening. Since the new owners were going to be there the following morning, and after all the money we had spent to clean the house I was very upset. Before Shannon and her two employees left, I inquired about the rest of the bill and when was I going to be able to access it. She assured me that it would be emailed to me right away. This was on a Tuesday evening. By Friday I still had nothing, So I texted her asking about that. She told me that she had emailed it to me and I explained it was not in my email inbox. We went back-and-forth several times as she kept trying to email me the receipt and it wasn’t being received. I finally got the receipt after about three attempts on her part and all it said was “transaction type: sale; amount: $647. Remember, this was after I had to hound her to send it to me. And also this was on top of the initial half of the quoted $650. So, in total she charged us $647 plus $325, which adds up to $972. I texted her and asked If this total was a mistake. Her answer to me was “was there something wrong with the cleaning?” And my answer was, no there is something wrong with the total. Her answer to me was “the clean out amount was $650 and went up from there.” She also said it was a big house so the rest that was charged to us was for the delivery of the ladder and labor. This is not what the DocuSign said at all. The DocuSign was very clear about what the extras would be and what they would cost. In the end, the quoted price of $650 plus our tip that we voluntarily gave of $65 added up to $715. The only other charge that should have been on there, and the receipt should have been explicit how much it cost to have the pot shelves cleaned, would have been for the pot shelves. She charged us $972 total for this clean out, which is $257 over her quoted price plus the tip. Not at any time did she give exact details for the extra $257 charge. No one should be allowed to get away with arbitrarily charging a client extra money without a detailed explanation. And, if it is going to be that much over, they should let you know and get your approval before they do it. After seeing good reviews for this business I am VERY disappointed. I WILL NOT recommend this business to anyone I know in PrescottBarbara G.
- Business Description:ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER FOR 9 YEARS IN A ROW 2011-19. WE ALSO OFFER FREE CHIP REPAIRS FOR A LIFETIME and FREE WINDSHIELD WIPERS ALSO FOR A LIFETIME. FOR AS LONG AS OUR WINDSHIELD IS IN YOUR VEHICLE!!! NO GIMMICKS, NO GAMES, NO KIDDING!! PLEASE CALL...(602) 888-1888. WE SERVICE THE ENTIRE STATE OF ARIZONA!!Recent Review:Stephanie, and her team did a fantastic job of making this experience smooth, and seamless. She has great follow up, and knowledge- very helpful!Lita L.
- Business Description:Odor Removal for Home and Auto. Cigarette smoke smell, pet urine odor, skunk, kitchen fire, curry... Air Vent Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Carpet Odor We treat every customer like family and are proud to guarantee our work 100% Call for a free quote anytime 602-793-482Recent Review:"On a scale 1-10 - I would give them a 10 - I would highly recommend! Andy was professional and efficient!"Betty W.
- Business Description:housecleaning windows janitorialRecent Review:I wish I could start this review by saying Rachel made this situation right and refunded me $100 of the $250 I paid her but I CAN’T because she HASN’T & she probably NEVER WILL so here’s my experience... we were out of state the day Rachel came to clean. Our home is a new build we bought in November and it hadn’t been thoroughly cleaned yet. It’s barely furnished. I explained that to her when I hired her and said I wanted top to bottom cleaned. Because we weren’t there a neighbor let her in. I paid Rachel thru Venmo before seeing the work in person 2 days later. I knew there were going to be some issues because we have video monitoring in the main area of our home & I noticed a lot of standing around, talking on her cell phone, not moving area rugs when she mopped - she mopped around them. I also saw that she missed some obvious areas like window sills. She wiped around the six placemats on my dining table and never cleaned or picked up 2 small, granite cutting boards that were sitting on the kitchen island. She didn’t move anything from the kitchen counters or move the dining chairs off the rug, she vacuumed around them. She arrived at 11:30, left for 1 hour so my neighbor had to come back and sit there until she returned and then she was done at 3:30. So she made $83 + change per hour. I reluctantly paid her. When we arrived I started checking around and it was more than obvious that she did not touch the bathtub in the guest bathroom or clean the area around the floor at base of toilet (there was a bandaid on the floor next to trash can). The kitchen cabinets had so many streaks they will need to be redone. There was drywall dust and caulking debris in corners of kitchen floors, along the base of the island and at the back of kitchen counters. The dining chairs had crumbs on a couple chairs. The trash cans in the master bath were not emptied and I honestly don’t think she touched the master shower or sinks. Keep in mind that the house did not look dirty when she got there, it’s a new build & I’ve done light cleaning to it but, it needed a thorough, deep clean. The office floors weren’t touched in corners and the really lightweight area rug was mopped around. I contacted Rachel via email and told her how disappointed I was and that I felt taken advantage of. I was more than fair in asking for, at least, $100 refunded of the $250. She said she couldn’t do it that day but could in a week or so. That was almost 2 weeks ago. I sent another reminder email and did not hear back. I cannot and would not recommend Rachel and I’m really disappointed that she did not do the work she was hired to do and took our money. I have to hire someone to do exactly what I hired Rachel to doLora P.
- Business Description:Clean Fairies is the affordable, accessible and customizable cleaning solution for every home and office. Visit our website for more info or to book online!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaner articles
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find home cleaning services in
- Prescott Valley
- Cordes Lakes
- Spring Valley
- Chino Valley
- Camp Verde
- Skull Valley
- Lake Montezuma
- Black Canyon City
- Munds Park
- Happy Jack
home cleaning services in Dewey
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- The Maid BrokerP.O. Box 3448
- The Maid Broker
- A Niche Above Cleaning and More
- Abuzz Construction Services, LLC1477 W Horseshoe Bend Dr
Camp Verde, Arizona
- Alexanders Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing4719 N. Miner DR
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- All American Honest ContractorsPO Box 12315
- All Pro SanitizePO Box 7364
- All Pro Services7645 E. Memory Ln
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- American Maid in Prescott824 West Gurley St. #132
- Arizona Vent Pros1555 W Iron Springs Rd PO Box 12584
- Avery Clean Care / Avery Enterprises LLC9685 E Catalina Dr.
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- Az Pros Unlimited Cleaning ,Landscaping & Etc5223 N Western Blvd
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- A Niche Above Cleaning and More
- Busy Bee Cleaning960 Peace Ln Ste 58
- Busy Bee Cleaning
- JD'S Best Cleaning Services2882 N starlight Dr unit B
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- JD'S Best Cleaning Services
- Klassy Kleaner LLC4320 N Loos Ct
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- Klassy Kleaner LLC
- Little Lou's Cleaning Crew1638 Cedarwood Dr
- Little Lou's Cleaning Crew
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services
Home Cleaning Services FAQ
How much do house cleaners typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a house cleaner is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical house cleaner costs?
Answer: The average cost to clean a house is around $180 dollars, which is about 4 hours of work. However, each project is different and costs can range from $100 to $1,000 depending on the size of house and the amount of cleaning needed.
Should house cleaners be certified or licensed in Dewey, AZ?
Answer: No. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications for companies, but most states don't require any special training to clean a home. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local house cleaner guidelines.
What questions should I ask a home cleaner in Dewey, AZ?
Answer: There are several things to know before hiring a house cleaner to do any work on your home.
Do they conduct background checks on employees?
Do they have insurance?
Do they offer a guarantee?
How do they set rates?