When was the last time you cleaned out your spice rack or linen closet? Our list of 12 things to get rid of in just one hour helps you toss what is old, expired, or no longer needed. Decluttering is faster and easier than you might think.
Get matched with top home & garage professional organizers in Coolidge, AZ
There are 11 highly-rated local home & garage professional organizers.
Recent Professional Organizers Reviews in Coolidge
- Quick Response Garage Floor CoatingsMy husband and I are so pleased with our new garage floor. The installers showed up on time, they were meticulous with their work, and left our garage looking brand new.
- Lauren.Orderly ConductTHANK YOU, Thank You Lauren! She did such an amazing job transforming my closet! She is so skillful and thorough. Complete 360 from what my closet looked like before. A disaster. Communication is great. Will definitely recommend.
- upreliefMy drawer was an unusable mess. As much as possible I would avoid opening it. When I would go to put my keys inside I would just barely pull it so the inside peeked out hopefully keeping me from seeing the mayhem stuffed inside. Luckily, JP came in and organized it for me, turning the drawer into an extremely useful and functional utility drawer where everything has a place and I know right where everything is and where it should go back to. Now, everytime I open the drawer I just go, Ahhhh.... I will definitely hire him again
- GoGet My Laundrystarted off as a good experience turned into a terrible experience. I worked for GoGet My Laundry as a part time employee. Devin and Lucy were excellent until it was time to get paid. Payday was supposed to be every Friday. The first time we had to reach out to them and received our pay at 8:30pm, the second week did not get paid or any communication until we reached out to them. Finally got paid the following week on a Tuesday. The third week same thing no pay on Friday and we had to reach out to them. We still haven't got paid and I'm sure we won't since we decided to leave. I had no problem doing the job, I was there as scheduled but they refuse to pay and do not communicate unless you reach out to the
- SPACE SOLUTIONS HOME STORAGE SYSTEMSI first met with Sean to get a quote for the work and he was very professional and listened to my ideas. Afterwards, he made suggestions on the design of the cabinets that would suit my needs. He also responded timely when I made changes to the initial design. One of the things that I value above all in a contractor is punctuality and timeliness and I am happy to say that Sean/Space Solutions exceeded my expectations. The cabinets were installed today and the installer, Doug, was also punctual and worked quickly and efficiently. I did not have to worry about clean up afterwards because Doug took care of that. I contacted 3 companies to get bids for the garage installation. Space Solutions was actually the middle bid but I chose them because they were able to incorporate all the things I wanted. Their prices are reasonable and the finished product looks great. I would definitely recommend their services
- Arizona Garage & Closet DesignThey were awesome! Would definitely recommend. Don't bother getting estimates from others. Just hire AZ Garage and Closet Design. Quality work and quality cabinets!!
- Arizona Garage & Closet DesignI had them quote some things. They did a quote and their quote was reasonable. I just opted for someone else. It was just a bad time for them. The quote was for garage cabinets. I would give them another quote in the future.
- Arizona Garage & Closet DesignAZ Garage is the best. I would not use anyone else. If you want top quality and professionalism you can't go wrong.
- Arizona Garage & Closet DesignIan was very easy to work with as we went through several iterations of the layout and options. They did a very nice job with the installation. The quality of the cabinets exceeded my expectations. Would definitely use them again.
- Arizona Garage & Closet DesignWe love them. They are awesome. They were very responsive to my emails and phone calls. They answered our questions in a timely manner. The design person worked with me multiple times to make our design perfect for us. Their pricing is competitive. The product was very good quality. Their installation team was very professional and did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. We are very happy with their company
Professional Organizers in Coolidge
- Business Description:Space Solutions mission is to design, manufacture, and install the highest quality, most reliable, and cost effective home storage products while exceeding our customers’ expectations with each and every job. Our vision is to be recognized as the industry leader by our customers, employees, and amongst our peers. Our business is founded on a set of core values that include: integrity, professionalism, dedication, and teamwork. Space Solutions is a local, family owned company, fully licensed, ..Recent Review:I first met with Sean to get a quote for the work and he was very professional and listened to my ideas. Afterwards, he made suggestions on the design of the cabinets that would suit my needs. He also responded timely when I made changes to the initial design. One of the things that I value above all in a contractor is punctuality and timeliness and I am happy to say that Sean/Space Solutions exceeded my expectations. The cabinets were installed today and the installer, Doug, was also punctual and worked quickly and efficiently. I did not have to worry about clean up afterwards because Doug took care of that. I contacted 3 companies to get bids for the garage installation. Space Solutions was actually the middle bid but I chose them because they were able to incorporate all the things I wanted. Their prices are reasonable and the finished product looks great. I would definitely recommend their servicesAngelina G.
- Business Description:All-around Handyman - Direct Number 480-442-3526. We don't do it all, but what we do...we take pride in. The owner is naturally detail oriented which works well when it comes to how we complete work for our customers. We've been doing this on and off since 1980, but now full-time since 2005. We have no employees but have some retired tradesmen that help when the job calls for more than just one body. NOTE: When trying to contact us by phone please keep in mind that we're frequently out of p..Recent Review:Working with Fix it with Flannery was fantastic! Very professional, fast turn around time and reasonable pricing. They provided solutions that others were not able to help us with. I'll definitely be calling them againHeidi M.
- Business Description:Above All Home Services is Veteran Owned & Operated. We are a company that prides itself on Reliability, Punctuality, Great Communication, Integrity, and Quality Work. We operate thru out the surrounding San Tan Valley, Arizona area. We offer high quality plumbing service in all aspects of your home and/or business. We are a Licensed Residendial & Commercial Plumbing company. We are Insured & Bonded so you never have to worry. We are a small company which allows us to concentrate on your job ..Recent Review:Jeff and his crew are the absolute best! They are super friendly, their work is awesome, and their prices are fair. They have done several jobs for me now, ranging from small ones around the house to larger plumbing issues. Each time, they completely exceed my expectations. If you are looking for a plumber or handyman, look no further. Jeff is just the best!Jessica R.
- Business Description:In 1996, Robert Hanson, GarageFloorCoating.com’s founder, started a small company that specialized in the installation of residential coating systems (garage floors, walkways, driveways and patios). Robert quickly recognized that the available generic store-grade epoxies were inadequate for use in Arizona’s climatic extremes. Years of intensive R&D ensued, leading to the creation and perfection of proprietary coating products, systems and installation processes. Garage Floor Coating.com is t..Recent Review:Very professional, were punctual & communicated continually through the processJoyce H.
- Business Description:Garage Cabinets By Eric is the complete solution for your garage organization needs - Custom designed garage cabinets, shelving, workbenches, and more. Schedule a FREE in-home estimate throughout Phoenix Metropolitan areaRecent Review:I sent them a picture and they NEVER called me back. When I called them, the excuse was they didn’t have that paint color. It is a laminated cabinet—that was a ridiculous excuse. I thing the job was too small and they didn’t want to do it. When I called back, they were not nice to me on the phone either. VERY rude and unhelpful and...didn’t call me backJudith K.
- Business Description:Housekeeping cleaning services for Apartaments, Houses on weekly, bi-weekly and monthly. We Also provide Move in and move out cleanings as well as Cleaning your home before you put it in the Market.Recent Review:pleased, but rescheduled 2 times in a rowClaudia R.
- Business Description:Professional Organizing and Daily Money Management Services for Individuals and Businesses. Over 20 years experience; member of NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) and AADMM (American Association of Daily Money Managers). Multiple appearances on KVOA, Channel 4. Please see my website for information about my philosophy and approach. www.AnEndToChaos.coRecent Review:Lorraine is terrific. She is professional, extremely knowledgeable, down to earth, and she has a deep understanding of the challenges that face people who need help and guidance with organizing and managing their homes. She is also an educator, in the respect that she provided me with effective guidelines on how to develop and fine-tune my organizational skills as I move ahead on my own to make my space more comfortable, less stressful, and always welcoming for myself and for company. I was given two sessions with Lorraine as a gift from a dear friend, and what an awesome gift it was! If I need a refresher and/or some additional help from Lorraine, I would definitely call on her again. One or two sessions with her again might just be an excellent gift to myself for my next birthday. 😊 I highly recommend Lorraine of LJW Consulting for organizational expertiseMaryLou G.
- Business Description:Home Solutions by Libny, is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With experience and quality, there has never been any better service than Home Solutions by Libny. We thrive on integrity, professionalism and attention to details, which sets us apart from the rest. Please call us today for a free estimateRecent Review:I highly recommend Home Solutions by Libny. They are wonderful to work with from beginning to end. They are super friendly, very respectful, and very meticulous with their cleaning. If you're looking for a cleaning company, call Home Solutions by Libny, they are the bestThomas H.
- Business Description:Hey I'm Lauren! I offer Home organizing and declutter assistance for the those "out-of-sight, out-of- mind" spaces in the home that we all have. These spaces include small and large bedroom closet organizing, kitchen/ bathroom cabinet organizing and kitchen pantry organizing. All of my services will include a thorough declutter and reorganizing process. I pride myself in keeping my client's convenience in mind by organizing according to your unique lifestyle. Let's book an appointmentRecent Review:THANK YOU, Thank You Lauren! She did such an amazing job transforming my closet! She is so skillful and thorough. Complete 360 from what my closet looked like before. A disaster. Communication is great. Will definitely recommendDime 💎 G.
- Business Description:We manufacture and install custom pull out sliding shelves. We have been in business almost 20 years. We are licensed and a member of the BBB. We are also members of the Rosie on the House referral network. We charge $55 per shelf and $55 for standard installation for as many shelves as you order at one timRecent Review:I initially chose Shelves That Slide based on their positive reviews on both, Angie's List and Yelp. I'm leaving the 1 star rating because I've called, twice, in order to schedule an appointment to have a consultation to have shelves installed by the sales/installer for my area Jeff, and he didn't bothered calling me back in a timely fashion or show up for the scheduled appointment. My first call was on Wednesday, May 22, 2019, and I was told that the installer for my area would call me within 24 -48 hours. I assumed the reason that he hadn't called within that time period was due to the Memorial Day weekend, so I decided to wait until Tuesday to call again. I called May 28th and the phone agent looked up my phone number and apologized for the installer not contacting me and said someone would call me that day. Finally on Friday, May 31st, Jeff calls and apologizes for not getting back to me sooner and we schedule the consultation for Monday, June 3rd, between 8:00 - 8:30 AM. On Monday, June 3rd, 8:30 comes and goes without a phone call or a text explaining why he hasn't shown up. About 11:30 Jeff calls to say that's he's sorry, but he's running late due to tons of phone calls that he had to make, yet throughout those "tons" phone calls he couldn't manage to fit one in to me, and his appointment that should have only taken a half hour ran late. We rescheduled for Friday, however I'm canceling that appointment. First, I don't have one bit of confidence that he's going to arrive on time. And, secondly, I have ZERO confidence that my order will be installed on a timely basis, if by chance, he actually shows up to measure and take my order. I shouldn't have to make accommodations, waste my time or chase someone in order to give them my money. I'll chalk this up to an omen and save my money for something elseDionna O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful professional organizer articles
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
If you live in a hurricane-prone area, you know that you need to be prepared for the worst to happen at any moment. If and when it does, this article provides advice to get your home repaired as quickly and smartly as possible.
Find home & garage professional organizers in
- Casa Grande
- Queen Creek
- San Tan Valley
- Chandler Heights
- Arizona City
- Sun Lakes
- Red Rock
- Fountain Hills
- Fort Mcdowell
home & garage professional organizers in Coolidge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Above All Home Services, LLC256 W Corriente Ct
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- Advanced Garage Solutions & More LLC16028 N 78th St
- Amazon Valley Landscape & Maintenance LLC3011 W. Whitton Ave
- APEX Improvements3320 E University Dr
- Arizona Garage & Closet Design16028 North 78th Street Suite 100
- Arizona Going Green5450 E Angela Dr
- Arizona Interiors3266 W Galveston Dr Ste 111
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Arizona Tenants Union, IncPO Box 8992
- AZRA HOME SERVICES LLC4408 E MALDONADO DR
- Above All Home Services, LLC
- Centerfire Contractingpo box 632
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Christina Helps Personal Assisting and Pet Sitting17249 N 7th St 2022
- Chrystal Clean544 W Gascon Rd
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- Classy Closets4320 W Chandler Blvd
- Cleaner Spaces LLC.718 west farmdale avenue
- Clear Space Organizing5139 E Tano St
- CLOSET TRENDS3110 N 1ST AVE
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Centerfire Contracting
- Garage Cabinets By Eric216 S Alma School Rd Ste 12
- Garage Experts of East Phoenix2300 W Pecos Rd #126
- Garage Solutions of Arizona3060 W Brendon Way
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Garage Storage Mesa1225 W Main St 101-467
- GarageFloorCoating.Com3801 E Roeser Rd # 1
- GET YOUR MOVE ON LLC1430 E Hadley St. Suite 110
- Garage Cabinets By Eric
- Junking HaulP.O. Box 30253
- Junking Haul
- Lauren.Orderly Conduct1653 S Harris Dr
- LB CUSTOM CLOSETS7815 S 172ND ST
- Lilly Ann's Housekeeping23250 S 222nd St
Queen Creek, Arizona
- LJW Consulting: Creating Order Out of Chaos3366 W Desert Bend Loop
- Luna Building Maintenance LLC6602 W Riva Rd
- Lauren.Orderly Conduct
- Maria's Housekeeping & Cleaning Services3439 E Pueblo Ave
- Mia's Casa5625 N. 4th Street
- Minnie's Mighty house cleaning2411 w Orangewood Ave, k
- MOUNTAIN MOVING / NATIONAL VAN LINES3841 N. 36th Ave
- Mountain Ridge Construction6635 W. Happy Valley Rd A104-418
- Moving At Ease20801 N 90th Pl Unit 159
- MPS_Martinez Property Services15817 W Mercer Lane
- Maria's Housekeeping & Cleaning Services
- Organizetherightway12984 S Laredo Rd
Arizona City, Arizona
- Paul's Ace Hardware1800 N Scottsdale Rd
- Paul's Ace Hardware8449 E. McDonald Dr.
- Paul's Ace Hardware16605 E Palisades Blvd
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Paul's Ace Hardware1927 E. Baseline Rd
- Paul's Ace Hardware1153 W. Broadway Rd.
- Perfect Fix Home Repair2853 W Cactus Wren ST
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Perfectly Placed Organization & Design - Phoenix54 W Northern Ave
- Prismaclean LLC7110 E. Continental Dr. Unit 1034
- Paul's Ace Hardware
- QUALITY FIRST STORAGE CABINETS2610 W HOLLY ST
- QUALITY FIRST STORAGE CABINETS
- Saanti Design5315 east high street 412
- Scottsdale Handy Man28150 N. Alma School Pkwy
- SF, LLC.P.O. Box 6352
- SHELVES THAT SLIDE4125 W Fortune Dr
- Small Move Specialist25 S Sycamore
- SPACE SOLUTIONS HOME STORAGE SYSTEMS1725 W WILLIAMS DR STE 30
- ST's Busy Bees Concierge & Homes Services, LLC5155 E Eagle Dr
- Sunscape Windows & Doors644 N Country Club Dr
- Saanti Design
- Tahoe LTD4026 E Lavender Ln
- Tailored Spaces18723 E Pine Barrens Ave
Queen Creek, Arizona
- The Garage Organization Co2401 West Phelps rd. Unit c
- The High Road Design Studio26 W Lone Cactus Dr, Suite 300
- The Unpackers2219 E Catalina Dr
- Treasure in the Detail LLC4960 S Gilbert Road Suite 1-130
- Tahoe LTD
- WorkingWonders8209 Ruxton Crossing Court