Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Wynne, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Wynne
- Brick MasterTodd and Barry repaired my brick mailbox that had been knocked over. Todd was quick to get back with quotes and scheduling the repair. The turnaround time for the repair was less than one week. He was very thorough with explaining the job he was going to do and his work was extremely well done. I would hire Todd to do any future brick work
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairHe did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable and really cares about doing things right. He was very punctual. He was very fair with his prices. I will definitely use him again.
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCTom and his teams were very efficient and made sure to cleanup as they completed their work. Tom would talk through the details of the work and was good at reassuring us the job would be done well, and it was. Tom was excellent at keeping us informed on progress and worked closely with us in making selection on material and color. They provide high quality solutions/work to problem areas (water) where other have failed
- BRYAN BELL CONSTRUCTION INCThey did an excellent job. It was the first time we had used them. They responded to our calls really well. The owner was here about every day which was nice.
- COOPER & SON CONTRACTORS INCThis company was referred to me by a friend. The company is run by Mr. Cooper who is a Mason. He has put together a team of professionals with skills in carpentry, painting and construction. From the first contact with this company until the work was completed. I can only say that the experience was wonderful. The work that we requested included brick pointing of the house and the installation of four doors. All of the work was completed without delays and the quality and the attention to detail was amazing. I could find nothing wrong with the work and I am extremely picky. In addition, payment was not expected until all the work was completed. I couldn't have been happier with the result and I am actually looking forward to working with this company on future projects
- ALL MASONRY REPAIRWe had to call several companys to find one to do a small job and All Masonry Repair came out and gave a bid and said it would be about a week before he could get to it and the next week he was out there and fixed it. We were very pleased.
- Kester MasonryDale was great to work with. He is a good mason and his work was very professionally finished. He worked hard to help minimize the dust created from the masonry sawing required for this job. While there he also volunteered to take a look at my fireplace chimney to advise me on any necessary work that might be required. I completed some additional caulking he advised. Will use Dale again for any future masonry work needed
- COOPER & SON CONTRACTORS INCThe work was excellent, performed without delays and we couldn't be more pleased with the final result.
- BRYAN BELL CONSTRUCTION INCWe had to replace a brick chimney that was falling over so we had Bryant Bell give a bid and after 3 other bids they were picked because of # 1 professionalism and price over the others .
- Jesse Burns Dba Cornerstone ConstructionI ran to him at a social event in Dec and he told me that he had people chasing him then to get their money back and he wasn't at all concerned. I would think twice before going into business with this man. He also poured a concrete slab for a lady at work .She made the mistake of paying him up front and he wouldn't come back and finish the job till his wife made him. The job had to be redone.I didn't hear about that till later or I would never have hired him . People are coming from everywhere with stories after they found out we hired him..Too little to late. I just hope to save someone else the heartache and money. The best advice I have is just stay away from Jesse Burns DBA Cornerstone Construction
Masonry Contractors in Wynne
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommendedTom O.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:Trust 85 years of foundation repair experience. We offer foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space recovery, exterior water management and air quality solutions. Schedule a free estimate now to receive a custom repair plan & pricing. We are A+ BBB rated and offer the industry's leading warranty. When it comes to foundation repair, there's Only OlshanRecent Review:They came up with a creative, affordable solution to a very complex drain problem we had on an old house, involving long lenghts of french drain istallation, concrete cutting and pouring and drainage pipe install for a long distance in the yard. They had to make a couple of adjustments after the initial install, due to the unusual terrain of our yard, but they were very willing to do that, and persisted the final solution completely solved our issue and we are very happy with it. Very nice and supportive office people. Would definitely use them again.Mary C.
- Business Description:Discount Developers of Arkansas proudly provides products and services for all your home improvement needs. As the growing leader in window and door installation, roofing, vinyl siding, guttering and stonework, our team can create your home design in a timely manner at an affordable cost. A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUSTRecent Review:The work was done quickly, and with great quality. The workers were very pleasant.Randy G.
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
- Business Description:Big or small we do it all. Cost is determined by the job.
- Business Description:L.L.L. is a complete maintenance and design/implementation company for all your outdoor needs. We specialize in customized service and have maintenance programs to fit your needs and budget.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling
- Business Description:Credit cards acceptedRecent Review:It took 4 weeks from the time I contacted Josh Moss to the fence was finished. None of the delays were actually his fault just seemed as things would come up or equipment would would fail. I know for a fact they were on their way here and a wheel broke on the trailer that was loaded with all the boards and supplies for the fence. It took a wrecker to move it back to his shop. When Josh said it would be done on a certain day it was. His crew worked all day to late afternoon to complete my fence. He sent his whole crew to my house. Every time I called Josh he was available to answer my questions, if he was not he would return my call in a short period of time. Josh Moss is very knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend Moss Fencing Company !! <br /Darlene B.
- Business Description:Building a dream design for any home comes alive with the use of stone. Whether the client prefers elegant, rugged, or rough stone, Arkansas Rock Designs offers design & material for unique manufactured stone walls, fireplaces, and more. Specifically chosen for use in more than 1,000 homes in Arkansas, our durability & masonry craftsmanship are guaranteed with a 50 year warranty. Taking care of customers & making ideas come to life is the #1 priority of our team. We offer a variety of molds &..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Wynne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
- Discount Developers Inc.
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPINGP.O. box 20626
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPING
- Olshan Foundation Repair3464 JACKSON AVE
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Premier Retaining Walls, Inc.148 Payne St
- Premier Retaining Walls, Inc.