If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
Compare quotes from top metal fabricators
Get matched with top metal fabricators in Ward, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local metal fabricators.
Recent Metal Fabrication Reviews in Ward
- Edward's Custom Iron Works IncMr. Edwards himself put on my handrail. It's true iron. They did all the measurements of the curves. They assembled it piece by piece on site. He promised me it would be ready by Christmas, and they finished it Christmas Eve morning. I got what I paid for. I give them A's across the board.
Metal Restoration Services in Ward
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Middleton Heat & Air has been proudly serving Central Arkansas since 1976. We specialize in repairing, installing and maintaining Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems. We are family owned and operated and have been voted 'Best of the Best' 16 years in-a-row by our loyal customersRecent Review:Everything was great until 6 months after installing my NEW unit!!! It started leaking into my back closet and where the unit sits. For a year and a half I tried to get Middleton to come out, when there was limited damage. Nope! I went through pure **** with Middleton! I live in a 80,000.00 Mobile home but they treated me like white trash! It took a year and a half to get their insurance company to pay and because it is a Mobile Home we depreciated everything!! I had not choice but to accept the offer! They ruined my underbelly of my home because of the leak. I have videos and pictures! I had to get that repaired 1st thing! The weather had change and I didn't want anything to freeze. They underpaid!!!! I now have to pay out of pocket to repair the inside. They ruined walls, doors, baseboards and carpet!!!!!!! A HUGE MESS!!!! The worse part is when I opened my storage containers that were in the back closet! Everything ruined and had mold!!! My mother passed away Feb. 17th 2015 in my home. In the containers were important paperwork, letters she had written me, Christmas decorations she had bought me, her clothes, etc....., things u can't replace with money. That hurt the worse than anything! Do u think Middleton cared? Absolutely NOT! Haven't heard from them since I had to cash the small settlement check to try and repair the damge they caused! Their insurance Company was very rude. I had to deal with Cheryl Best. She was the worse! Talked down to me. Talked about my Mobile Home like it was trash!! I was desperate when my air went out. I didn't have time to look around. As long as everything is going fine with your unit, u will be ok. If u ever have issues, DO NOT EXPECT CHUCK TO TAKE CARE OF THAT. I AM A SINGLE FEMALE, DISABLE VETERAN, ELDERLY. I GUESS THIS IS Y THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME! I WILL WRITE REVIEWS EVERYWHERE I CAN TO WARN PEOPLE SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH! MIDDLETON RUINED MY HOME, RUINED CHRISTMAS AND TREATED ME LIKE A BUM! PLEASE CONSIDER BEFORE U BUY FROM THEM. I AM USING MY COMPUTER AND PICTURES ARE ON MY PHONE. I WILL TRY TO DOWNLOAD TO COMPUTER AND EDIT THIS REVIEW. THE PICTURES AND VIDEOS TELL IT ALLDebbie P.
- Business Description:Encore Steel Buildings specializes in customizable prefabricated steel building kits for commercial, agricultural, industrial, and residential use. We offer complete, cost-effective metal building kits to fit your budget. These are pre-engineered metal buildings of the highest quality, backed by industry-leading warranties. Because we have over 30 years of experience and we only use 100% American steel, that makes us your number one choice for components and pre-engineered steel buildingsRecent Review:Save yourself grief and avoid this company. I am an owner-builder (36x60 shop) and was connected with Encore via the broker I used to purchase the kit (The Steel Builder, Chico California: avoid this company too). Below are a few of the issues. Promised repeatedly it would be a five- to six-week delivery time. Actual was more than two months. First delivery was incomplete (no siding or trim). I was not provided a master manifest and delivery schedule, and therefore was not aware of what was missing. Contacted Encore after about six days to enquire on siding. Many components (about 5%) were mis-marked (didn’t match plans) and lengths of several did not match their labels. A few of the purlin weld tabs on the rigid frame were welded to the wrong side of the mark; about 3/8 inch off. Several items, such as gable end angle to support siding, were not addressed in plans: we fabricated substitute supports from extra base angle. One of the column base plates was not square with the column (frame line 2). This affected siding and ridge alignment, roof sheeting, eve overhang, etc. Only way to correct this is with shims, which the county inspector said would need to be engineered into the plans. Siding took an additional two weeks to receive, which required me to extend the rental of two scissor lifts ($800 cost). Ridge caps did not arrive until the structure was nearly complete; had to buy $200 worth of tarps to protect exposed insulation from rain. Trim and soffit components. Received partial delivery with unmarked components (they are supposed to be labeled to match the plans). The driver handed me a stack of sticky labels and it took ½ day to figure out where everything went. The building is now done, lift equipment is now gone, and I’ve still not received soffits and eve trim. Comms: Encore representative Ric Solis did what he could to patch things up, but had been thrown into the equation late in the transaction (the original guy left the company). Lastly, I was looking for a US-manufactured building and was originally told this kit was would come from Atwater, California. Ultimately, the rigid frame and components came from Texas but were manufactured in Mexico. I should have asked the specific question, "Is this made in USA?Chris C.
- Business Description:When Jim and Roseann Kennedy started Kennedy Air Conditioning 50 years ago, they had one goal in mind, providing area families with quality comfort solutions that fit not only each lifestyle but also every pocketbook. Half a century later, our mission hasn't changed. We still offer expert installation and maintenance by a skilled team of professionals. With our fleet of trucks and parts and equipment, all of your indoor weather, air quality, and energy management solutions are just a phone ca..Recent Review:Kennedy air incorrectly installed my new heater and it wasn't until I had another company come out that it was finished properly. I informed Kennedy of the mistake but they had no interest in listening or making things right. I definitely would not recommend themMatt W.
- Business Description:Motorsports Authority has been open since 2003, providing aftermarket accessories and upgrades to all vehicles - motorcycles, cars, trucks, boats...no matter what it is, we more than likely have the capacity to assist you
- Business Description:B & S Enterprise
- Business Description:all types fenceRecent Review:Unable to speak with sales agent. Initial phone call was not returned. <br />Cathy P.
- Business Description:We are small local welding shop that provides quality certified welding services. Owned and operated by an Engineer who puts quality first.
- Business Description:Metal works Inc.
- Business Description:American Building Systems is a Licensed General Contractor & an Authorized Builder For Varco-Pruden Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings.
See all 1 highly rated companies in WardJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful metal restoration service articles
Find metal fabricators in
- Rose Bud
- North Little Rock
- Des Arc
- Bald Knob
metal fabricators in Ward
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DASH HEATING & COOLING12417 CANTRELL RD
Little Rock, Arkansas
- DASH HEATING & COOLING
- Encore Steel Buildings7101 W 12th St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Encore Steel Buildings
- Jacks Metals and More717 North Tyler St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Jacks Metals and More
- Kennedy Air Conditioning. Inc8412 Hwy 107
- Kennedy Air Conditioning. Inc
- Precision Welding Services 6 Dixie Dr
- Precision Welding Services
- VisiMark, Inc. A Durable Technologies Company33 Arctic Street
- VisiMark, Inc. A Durable Technologies Company