A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Tumbling Shoals, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Tumbling Shoals
- Rast Family Remodeling, LLCMr Rast built a 10 x20 building for me and I had a door that was sticking on my back porch He was on time and completed the jobs on time and on budget I was pleased with his work and would recommend him to my friends
- Illinois Energy Windows & Siding IncPrompt reply to scheduling in-home estimate quote. I recently moved into a townhome - they were able to get my paperwork done quickly to submit to HOA review for approval (unlike other companies who refuse to work w/ townhome owners). The staff members are personable, experienced, & professional, and explained their services & products clearly & in detail, with suggestions for different options. They worked w/me on obtaining doors with blind inserts, which is a custom item I specifically requested. I had also asked for an estimate to have 6 windows’ broken vapor seals fixed. They told me that I don’t need new windows (“Illinois Energy” only does new window installation), but simply need a glass service/repair company to replace individual glass packs. They didn’t have to do this, but they gave me the contact info of local service companies (not affiliated) for help. Very helpful, thorough, & attentive to detail
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoThe work was done very well!! Detailed and carefully installed. Looks great! Impressed with work crew, both on the fascia work and the gutter work. Would have Wilson's do work again if we are ever in need again.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoVery professional. I got a free estimate with lots of explanation and information about types of windows and the pros and cons of different materials. I was given accurate estimate on scheduling time frame. Paid half on order and half after installation. Exact to estimate., no surprises. The team that did the installation were very professional and courteous. Very detailed oriented and fast! I would definitely recommend Wilson's to anybody needing window replacement and based on my experience, I would trust them to do any jobs they advertise
- Jack & Jill Service&RepairsIt is not yet finished. He did not know what he is doing. 2 to 3hrs to work but he totally messed it. He took advantage on me. I don't want talk to him anymore. Very unprofessional.
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and SidingWe cannot say enough wonderful things about Ron Coday, owner of NWA Windows and Siding. The quality of his product, both windows and siding is outstanding. The pricing is very competitive and he was able to work within our budget while offering prompt and professional service throughout the entire transaction, installation and follow up service calls. He helped us through a very difficult time as a family recovering from a kitchen fire. Through Ron's company we were able to order custom-sized windows to fit the needs of our remodel at a price competitors couldn't touch. The installed siding and windows transformed the entire look of our home and helped make it a place we could be proud of. The crew were prompt, courteous and very polite. They weren't just installing siding and slapping in windows, they added a sliding glass door where two windows had been in the guest bedroom, as well as added a new window where a blank wall had been in our master suite. Our kids were interested in their work and often set up chairs to have a front row seat, which did not bother the crew at all. When we recently had the house appraised for a refinance even the inspector commented on the quality of the work and materials. We would not hesitate to recommend him to any of our friends and family, and in fact do so on a regular basis
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasMy experience went very well. The work was done to my satisfactaction. Scheduling went well and they were responsive. We did have some delays because of the weather. One technician came out each time to do work.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasEvery single aspect of this job has been a model of effective communication, highly conscientous craftsmen, attention to detail and total commitment to complete customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough as to the professionalism and quality of Handyman Matter of Rogers, AR.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsThe job went very smooth and they did excellent work and went beyond my expectations by adding some touches and making sure the job was done right. After they finished they cleaned up the area around the Man Cave and left no trash behind. I enjoyed visiting with them and while they were here and getting some ideas for future plans. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them for your next project. Thanks Charles and Joel, Rev John Lindne
Door Installers in Tumbling Shoals
- Business Description:We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% ..Recent Review:Sean came in and get it all set up with the materials, he was excellent, I don't have any complaints, I cant say enough about him, he's a master restorator, he did a did far better than I expected, he saved the old tiles and did an excellent workJanis P.
- Business Description:WFR Carpentry Services is an interior and exterior home remodeling business. I (William Reed) am the sole employee/operator. I do complete gut renovations, from demolition, to reframing and rejoisting, sheetrock, floors, custom cabinetry/shelving, custom islands and other furniture, tile, and painting. For exteriors I build decks, patios, privacy fences, tree houses, stairs, and replace/repair exterior facade components. I do historical restorations as well. I have 10 years experience in the ..Recent Review:The quality and aesthetic of the work completed exceeded our expectations. WFR Carpentry is accommodating to work with on projects, reliable and easy to communicate with at any time. WFR Carpentry demolished the original plaster walls in our bathroom, replaced them with drywall/ durock, and tiled/ trimmed to our specifications. We were able to talk through different design/ layout ideas. WFR Carpentry has an artistic eye that helped with the decision making process. Great attention to detail and a truly thorough work ethic. --> Pictures to folloMelissa A.
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:As expected, the workers did excellent work, were polite and respectful. We actually were concerned they hadn't taken even so much as a well deserved lunch break but they insisted they had! We've had Wilson before when they completely resided our enclosed porch and replaced a door and windows. Their work turned our enclosed porch from a freezer in winter and a sauna in summer to a most delightful year around room to enjoy. The newest work is already giving us more temperature comfort for summer and will certainly be appreciated when winter comes. What is also wonderful is that Wilson gives us a life time warranty and, if something happens with a window or door, we simply call them with the item number (on the door/window) and they go from there. What could be easier? Thank you Wilson!!Robert and Janet M.
- Business Description:Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, ARRecent Review:I had used this man before. He had the part needed and I felt charged a fair price. Not this time! I paid $675 for a garage door opener I later found on Amazon for $180. The man charged me almost $500 to install the opener. I also later found out Home Depot will install garage door openers for $97! This guy took me to the cleaners. BewareGregg S.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:Terrible company. 11 months later window still leaks. We had to hire another company to fix the problem. Use this company at your own risk.Jim M.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Drysev is Independently, Locally Owned and Family operated out of Stuttgart, Ar We will do sub-contracting, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. We requried 50% up front and rest of payment due in full upon completion of work. Sub-contracting jobs are due full within a 14 to 30 days of completion of work, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. WE DO NOT OFFER FINANCING OPTIONS ON JOBS
- Business Description:Welcome to your production house for custom glass: we design and handcraft glass panels and sculptures for your needs! Call us to get quote now based on square footage! Contact online representative for immediate consultationRecent Review:For my last project I needed 25 pieces of semi transparent textured bend inserts. Palace Of Glass provided preproduction sketches displaying the different styles of pattern layout. My client choose to manufacture a sample first and Palace Of Glass delivered expedited production. Sample really helped to make final decision even though it was not cheap!!! The order was delivered timely, and detailed photos were provided by the factory including the shipping crates and the cut outs for hinges. Would order again! <brSusan D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Tumbling Shoals
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
- Discount Developers Inc.
- Fedosky, Dr. Scott2603 Main Dr Ste 6
- Fedosky, Dr. Scott
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS3620 Stadium Blvd
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS
- Robinson's Maintenance2402 Cherokee St
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Robinson's Maintenance