Compare quotes from top gas fireplace repair services
Get matched with top gas fireplace repair services in Springdale, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local gas fireplace repair services.
Recent Gas Fireplace Repair Reviews in Springdale
- SourceGas - FayettevilleMichael was wonderful in explaining everything. He came back next season to turn it back on. Wonderful service, wonderful product.
Gas Log Repair Experts in Springdale
- Business Description:We are a professional plumbing company serving Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri with Quality and Integrity. We specialize in Repair Service, New Construction, Residential and Commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Well.....except it took Way too long, and the installer asked for payment at 9 pm. The installation seems to be good.Evelyn S.
- Business Description:We are a local owned and operated, full service plumbing company serving NW Arkansas with over 39 years of experience. We are proud to carry a A++ rating from the BBB for both of our service and our customer service. Our service technicians are fully trained, trustworthy and friendly. Give us a call for your plumbing needs and let us prove our record of outstanding service and commitment to the NW Arkansas area! North Star Plumbing is licensed and insured for both residential and commercial..Recent Review:They came out in a couple of hours of call and checked on it. After getting parts needed, the repair was done for a reasonable price. Work was carefully done and professional. It was, as most plumbing projects are, somewhat complex and worked great on completion. Office help was very polite and helpfulJerome B.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done rightgeorgina T.
- Business Description:OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen..Recent Review:My instant hot water quit working, so I called Ray Lusk plumbing. They came out and the charge was $330. Two days later it didn’t work and they came out and the bill was $2,374 and was not told the charge until they came to door to be paid .. Two days later the hot water quit working and they came out and said the gas regulator was defective. This is a water heater that they put in less than two years ago, and although covered by warranty, they told me it was my responsibility to file any warranty claim and get the part, or I could pay them another $1,400 for a new water heater.. So, for about $4,000, in one week, I could have hot water, which I don’t. This company is should be avoided!James W.
- Business Description:DirectBuy® is the leading home improvement and furnishings club that offers merchandise at manufacturer-direct prices without traditional retail mark-up. Founded in 1971, DirectBuy Club is headquartered in Merrillville, Indiana and currently has more than 130 locations throughout the United States and Canada. For more than 40 years, DirectBuy Club has provided hundreds of thousands of consumers a smarter, fairer way to shop for nearly everything for in and around their homes – from furnishing..
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA - WASHINGTON, BENTON, CARROLL, MADISON COUNTIES.
- Business Description:plumbing doing plumbing service calls for garbage disposals, stopped drains, faucets, & h2o heaters.
- Business Description:Full service plumbing specializing in residential new construction, remodel, and emergency service work.Recent Review:Gabriel came bright and early to fix it and restore our hot water with his usual professionalism, competence, friendly demeanor, and reasonable prices. He is our go-to plumber and has helped us out for regular services and in emergency casesMonetha C.
- Business Description:Service plumber - all residential plumbing needs with over 30 years of experience.Recent Review:I couldn't get a quote, because the man on the phone said he was going to "pass on that." Their website says they do the service I wanted and I am within the service area. I don't know if he just wasn't in the mood to do a big job, or didn't want to deal with me, because I am femaleAmy M.
- Business Description:We offer a 24 hour service 7 days a week on any and all plumbing needs, from drain cleaning to water leaks etc. We can locate septic tanks, sewer lines, find leaks on water lines and gas lines. No job to big or to small, from new homes to remodels at a reasonable price, licensed and insured. Thanks and have a blessed day, Scott's Plumbin
See all 4 highly rated companies in SpringdaleJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas log service articles
Find gas fireplace repair services in
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Prairie Grove
- Pea Ridge
- West Fork
- Bella Vista
- Siloam Springs
gas fireplace repair services in Springdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bella Vista Handyman Co1403 Se 21st St
- Bella Vista Handyman Co
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Directbuy of NWA
- Everwerks1206 N 2nd St.
- Gabriel Kinghorn Plumbing Inc1511 E Overcrest St
- Gabriel Kinghorn Plumbing Inc
- L & L PLUMBING & HEATING530 W MORRIS AVE
- L & L PLUMBING & HEATING
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Northwest Arkansas1086 Athens Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Northwest Arkansas
- Ray Lusk Plumbing Co921 Rushing Cir
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Ray Lusk Plumbing Co