Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Shirley, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Shirley
- Brick MasterTodd and Barry repaired my brick mailbox that had been knocked over. Todd was quick to get back with quotes and scheduling the repair. The turnaround time for the repair was less than one week. He was very thorough with explaining the job he was going to do and his work was extremely well done. I would hire Todd to do any future brick work
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairHe did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable and really cares about doing things right. He was very punctual. He was very fair with his prices. I will definitely use him again.
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCTom and his teams were very efficient and made sure to cleanup as they completed their work. Tom would talk through the details of the work and was good at reassuring us the job would be done well, and it was. Tom was excellent at keeping us informed on progress and worked closely with us in making selection on material and color. They provide high quality solutions/work to problem areas (water) where other have failed
- Kester MasonryDale was great to work with. He is a good mason and his work was very professionally finished. He worked hard to help minimize the dust created from the masonry sawing required for this job. While there he also volunteered to take a look at my fireplace chimney to advise me on any necessary work that might be required. I completed some additional caulking he advised. Will use Dale again for any future masonry work needed
- ALL MASONRY REPAIRWe had to call several companys to find one to do a small job and All Masonry Repair came out and gave a bid and said it would be about a week before he could get to it and the next week he was out there and fixed it. We were very pleased.
- COOPER & SON CONTRACTORS INCThe work was excellent, performed without delays and we couldn't be more pleased with the final result.
- COOPER & SON CONTRACTORS INCThis company was referred to me by a friend. The company is run by Mr. Cooper who is a Mason. He has put together a team of professionals with skills in carpentry, painting and construction. From the first contact with this company until the work was completed. I can only say that the experience was wonderful. The work that we requested included brick pointing of the house and the installation of four doors. All of the work was completed without delays and the quality and the attention to detail was amazing. I could find nothing wrong with the work and I am extremely picky. In addition, payment was not expected until all the work was completed. I couldn't have been happier with the result and I am actually looking forward to working with this company on future projects
- BRYAN BELL CONSTRUCTION INCWe had to replace a brick chimney that was falling over so we had Bryant Bell give a bid and after 3 other bids they were picked because of # 1 professionalism and price over the others .
- BRYAN BELL CONSTRUCTION INCThey did an excellent job. It was the first time we had used them. They responded to our calls really well. The owner was here about every day which was nice.
- Jesse Burns Dba Cornerstone ConstructionI ran to him at a social event in Dec and he told me that he had people chasing him then to get their money back and he wasn't at all concerned. I would think twice before going into business with this man. He also poured a concrete slab for a lady at work .She made the mistake of paying him up front and he wouldn't come back and finish the job till his wife made him. The job had to be redone.I didn't hear about that till later or I would never have hired him . People are coming from everywhere with stories after they found out we hired him..Too little to late. I just hope to save someone else the heartache and money. The best advice I have is just stay away from Jesse Burns DBA Cornerstone Construction
Masonry Contractors in Shirley
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab..Recent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling
- Business Description:Discount Developers of Arkansas proudly provides products and services for all your home improvement needs. As the growing leader in window and door installation, roofing, vinyl siding, guttering and stonework, our team can create your home design in a timely manner at an affordable cost. A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUSTRecent Review:The work was done quickly, and with great quality. The workers were very pleasant.Randy G.
- Business Description:We at CAPPS CONCRETE would like to take the time to tell you about our company. We are a small family owned buisiness. We have 4 employees and we believe that a hand shake is as good as a contract. But we will write up a contract if one is deemed needed. Our billing procedure is move in, finish the job, and then get paid in full when the job is done. There is no financing available. Cash or Check only
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:JKJ Architects, an award winning firm, works with its clients from site analysis through to construction administration on all types of projects including commercial and residential which comprise universities, offices, schools, banks, churches, non-profit, parks, industrial, sustainable projects, master plans, historic preservation projects, remodels and tenant build-outs, interior design, renderings and building models – basically any type of project you require can be designed by the fir..
- Business Description:Credit cards acceptedRecent Review:It took 4 weeks from the time I contacted Josh Moss to the fence was finished. None of the delays were actually his fault just seemed as things would come up or equipment would would fail. I know for a fact they were on their way here and a wheel broke on the trailer that was loaded with all the boards and supplies for the fence. It took a wrecker to move it back to his shop. When Josh said it would be done on a certain day it was. His crew worked all day to late afternoon to complete my fence. He sent his whole crew to my house. Every time I called Josh he was available to answer my questions, if he was not he would return my call in a short period of time. Josh Moss is very knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend Moss Fencing Company !! <br /Darlene B.
- Business Description:L.L.L. is a complete maintenance and design/implementation company for all your outdoor needs. We specialize in customized service and have maintenance programs to fit your needs and budget.
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed and insured residential remodeling company who specializes in all types home renovations. Our projects range from standard upgrading and repairs to high-end custom work.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Shirley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arkansas Rock Designs4 Shady Grove Ln
- Arkansas Rock Designs
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
- Discount Developers Inc.
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPINGP.O. box 20626
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPING
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Premier Retaining Walls, Inc.148 Payne St
- Premier Retaining Walls, Inc.
- Roberts Lawn Care & Home Maintenance9067 Edgemont Rd
Greers Ferry, Arkansas
- Roberts Lawn Care & Home Maintenance