Screen doors cost an average of $300. Most job costs range between $100 and $1,550. The cost depends on the type of door you will be installing.
Get matched with top screen repair companies in Roland, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local screen repair companies.
Recent Screen Repair Reviews in Roland
- Relo Interior ServicesRelo in general & Amy in particular were great. When I first realized how much work our house needed, I didnt know how I was going to find someone from so far away. Then I talked to Relo. They took care of it all & saved me from a nervous breakdown.
- Green Dragon TechnologyTroy is patient and has an inquiring mind. It went well as he was determined to resolve the problem.
- The Plant OutletThey were fine. They showed up when they said they would and were professional. They worked fine and were good.
- Custom DeckworksIt all started with a picture that I found in a magazine of exactly the screened-in porch that I wanted. I had read many reviews (on Angie's list, and others) of contractors specializing in decks, porches, etc., and to me, Chris's reviews and his webpage stood out among all the rest. I liked his overall approach to building, his work ethic, and overall way he ran his business. He came by to look at my picture and talk about what I wanted. He assured me that he could deliver. From that meeting, Chris drew up the plans, and about a month later, started on the porch. It took about a month total (longer than he had anticipated initially), but there were scheduling issues with the guys who laid the tile, as well as the painters, not because of anything Chris did/didn't do. I can't say enough about the pleasant experience dealing with Chris, John, and Tyler. The porch was finished exactly as I had envisioned, and Chris even suggested several things that I hadn't even thought about - necessary things. He was thorough, his work was A+, and he handled everything in a very professional manner. The two guys who were here everyday (John and Tyler) were also very respectful, and hard workers. I hardly ever saw them take breaks (although I know they did). But they took their work seriously, did it exceptionally well, and took pride in what they did. A rarity these days. The bottom line was that everything Chris said he would do, he did. In this day and time, it is rare to find a contractor who does exactly what he says he will do, without any variation from the original contract. I think they call that integrity, and that's what is most important to him. And aside from all that, he is very pleasant to work with. My husband and I both highly recommend him. We now have a beautiful porch that we will enjoy for years to come. Our only regret is that we didn't have it built earlier! -Bruce and Veda Smit
- Maple Leaf Awning and CanvasThey came when they said they were going to come and they did the job. I think I can trust them. They were punctual and they don?t promise something that they do not deliver. I have been satisfied with their service.
- Garbacz ConstructionMatt was very prompt in returning my call for an estimate. His was the not the lowest of 5 bids, but I like the photos he e-mailed me for a review of his work. He understood exactly what I wanted and was open to a few additional projects and changes as construction started. I was concerned with the age of his two crew members but they were professional workers, prompt and excellent craftsman. The completed screen porch turned out much better than I ever expected. I was so pleased with the team that I had them help me remodel a bathroom and have plans for more remodeling if Matt can do it
- Koolvent Aluminum Awning CoRon @ Koolvent came to the house, took measurements and provided a price to me a few days later. The price was agreed and he ordered the supplies. One of the installers came to look at the site saying he wanted to know what equipment to bring as the porch is on a deck and elevated up to 4 feet above the ground. The installer said, all is OK and he'll see me next week. This was in February 2020. Then Covid arrived and I did not hear anything for a few weeks. I didn't pursue given the situation. Fast forward to late May, I called to inquire and Ron told me this time his installer was not comfortable now because there is a pool pump at one side of the deck. For this reason he said he would not continue with the project. I asked why on earth he never called me and the answer was he was busy. I find this lack of professionalism unacceptable and would advise others to think twice before considering working with this organization
- 84 LUMBERAt first, great, they were very helpful, on the phone. But that's where it ended. I was told, that he'd call me back with a price. I could pay for them and pick them up when, they came in. I have not since, heard back from the company and I have left several messages for the rep, I talked to. I give up
Screen Repair Companies in Roland
- Business Description:First class, Quality Clean Painting for your home or office!Recent Review:They were great and went really nice. They were quick too. They are very nice people.Betty N.
- Business Description:Two Brothers excels where the big companies fail. We know our customers by name, plus we don't have a ton of overhead so we won't charge you an arm and a leg like the big guys. We're here for all your home needs. Emergency services also available. No Job too large or small we do it all! Call us at (501) 301-4653 todayRecent Review:Amazingly fast service for a great price! I would definitely recommend them!!Elsie W.
- Business Description:Nothing is more frustrating than something not working when you need it most. Doesn't it seem like your computer always needs repair at the worst times? Perhaps your final paper is due for a class or you simply can't do the work you need to - whatever the case, getting your PC repaired is essential. PCs running any version of Windows need frequent maintenance and updating, especially if connected to an always-on broadband connection. New vulnerabilities are always found and patched. Keepin..Recent Review:Troy has been solving my computer problems (a few of which have been of my own making), large and small, for 10 years and he's "saved my bacon" more than once! He's generous with easy to understand advice when it's something I can fix myself, his prices are very reasonable when it's something that needs his expertise. I highly recommend himPeggie H.
- Business Description:* Locally Owned & Operated Since 1947 * Residential * Commercial * Industrial * Carports * Patio * Walkway Covers * Screen & Glass Enclosures * Awnings for Windows & DoorsRecent Review:Ron @ Koolvent came to the house, took measurements and provided a price to me a few days later. The price was agreed and he ordered the supplies. One of the installers came to look at the site saying he wanted to know what equipment to bring as the porch is on a deck and elevated up to 4 feet above the ground. The installer said, all is OK and he'll see me next week. This was in February 2020. Then Covid arrived and I did not hear anything for a few weeks. I didn't pursue given the situation. Fast forward to late May, I called to inquire and Ron told me this time his installer was not comfortable now because there is a pool pump at one side of the deck. For this reason he said he would not continue with the project. I asked why on earth he never called me and the answer was he was busy. I find this lack of professionalism unacceptable and would advise others to think twice before considering working with this organizationTom K.
- Business Description:Full Service Repair Shop. Free Pickup/Delivery. $10 senior discount for in-shop repairs. $50 flat rate for remote repairs and tuneups (See our Storefront). $85 flat rate for in-shop PC/Laptop repairs. On-site services available. Free tuneup with every repair. Honest and speedy service!! Serving Huntsville/Madison and all surrounding areasRecent Review:We own a home-based business and rely heavily on our computers operating appropriately. We initially hired Eric a couple of years ago to service our computers when he was offering a Big Deal on Angie's List. He did not show up for our initial meeting. After trying to contact him several times, he finally responded and said that he had been on vacation and his schedule got messed up. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed to have him look at our computers that needed serviced. He fixed the problems we were having. We thought at the time that he did a good job, so we agreed to retain him on a service contract and pay his monthly fee of $20. The fee was automatically charged to our credit card each month, and whenever we had issues with our computers, we would contact Eric to service them. Eric did fix the problems, HOWEVER, NEVER DID ERIC RESPOND WITHOUT US HAVING TO CONTACT HIM REPEATEDLY. His lack of response became quite frustrating over the years, and we would discuss our frustrations with him. Eric always told us that he would try to work harder to respond in a more timely manner, but never really improved much. A few weeks ago we were having issues with our computers, and we tried repeatedly contacting Eric via text messages, phone calls and voice mails. HE NEVER RESPONDED. HE APPARENTLY HAS LEFT US HIGH AND DRY WITHOUT ANY KIND OF NOTIFICATION. Eric had the skills to service our computers, but he lacked consideration and respect for us as his customers. We found him to be unreliable and unprofessional due to his lack of response. We would never recommend Eric or his company to anyoneDoris R.
- Business Description:MTG Enterprises owner of MTG IT offers Flat Rate Pricing on all base services provided. With FREE Remote Client and FREE Consultations, In home, Remote and Drop Off Services may Include Bonus Discounts! Not to mention our Pricing starts at $35.00. We recently expanded into Wisconsin from Las Vegas, NV. All services all held under a contractual basis prior to service. Terms of Service Agreement, Condition Report and Property Value sheets will be provided prior to service. As well as Comment Ca..
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with 25 years experience in kitchen and bath remodeling, room additions, and carpentry. We are licensed and carry general liability insurance and workers compensation insurance. We offer free estimates to all customers and pride ourselves in customer satisfaction. We never overbook and when we start a job we are there until it is complete. We are located in Cabot, Arkansas and do work in Little Rock and the surrounding communities. If you would like to view pic..
- Business Description:Handyproz are highly skilled professionals providing multiple services such as lawn care, construction, auto detailing and more. we are here for the customer and offer unmatched value by taking care not advantage. We guarantee our work for life
- Business Description:my team that works with UR-WAY are the best in wat they do and they all stand by my low price system,i have MASTER PLUM.,ELEC.,A COMPLETE LANDSCAPING CREW,.there is nothing me or my team cant tackle
Explore our Solution Center for helpful screen repair company articles
Screened-in porches allow you to enjoy an outdoor living space without pests. But screen porches require planning help from home improvement contractors.
Screen door full of holes and tears? Curious about screen door repair cost? Door experts talk replacing screens, how to DIY and when you should hire a pro.
Find screen repair companies in
- Cammack Village
- Little Rock
- North Little Rock
- Shannon Hills
screen repair companies in Roland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- J. B. Construction CompanyPO Box 2123
- J. B. Construction Company
- Let David Do It13912 Alexander Rd
- Let David Do It
- Nichols Service CompanyP.O. box 324
- Nichols Service Company
- PC ASSISTANCE3200 S SHACKLEFORD RD # 9
Little Rock, Arkansas
- PC ASSISTANCE
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
- Staley Glass411 South Second St
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- UR-WAY HOME & lawn36 durham dr.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- UR-WAY HOME & lawn
- Whit Davis Lumber Company723 School Drive
- Whit Davis Lumber Company