Garbacz Construction

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2008

2 Ceder Ct

North Little Rock, AR 72116

3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Do not contact through email. ...

02/16/2016

Marty D.

It was now according to what we described, with the cost quoted--no later or added expense. It was stated and completed when he stated. Beautiful work Met all building codes and requirements Would have them build for me any time

Description of Work
Totally rebuilt our deck and added a new and larger section with pergola. It is beautiful, done with outstanding workmanship.

05/21/2012

Joan G.

He came by and looked and told me he would be in touch with an estimate. That was the last I ever heard from him. That was a month and a half ago. We just sealed it ourselves instead. I wouldn't use this company as they never called back and to me that isn't professional.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate on sealing my deck. I spoke to the Mr. Garbacz and he said he would go by my house and take a look. Two days later he calls me and asks if he can come by and look at the deck. I said okay.

Category decks, deck cleaning

09/02/2011

Vickie D.

Arrived every day early when he said he would -- which I have discovered is not the norm. Has a three man team, one of which has been with him for a long time and is extremely pleasant. All are very hard working, polite, and do quality work. The owner is on site often and oversees all projects with a good deal of hand-on work and lots of direction. My realtor and contractor were favorably impressed with the outcome. Many people have commented on the handrails, how they have been sanded and rounded. My decks look great .and were completed within two weeks. Clean up was thorough. Reliable, honest, quality work.

Description of Work
Garbancz Construction rebuilt my lower and upper decks. (approx. 626 sq. ft. including stairs).

08/09/2010

Jolene T.

First, I got an estimate for replacing a deck and adding a concrete patio. He gave me separate detailed estimates for each that were clear & easy to understand. Work started when scheduled and Matt was easy to work with on any changes that came up. Matt used proper materials & fasteners. The deck and patio turned out very nice.

Description of Work
Matt removed an old deck and replaced it with a new one approximately 10 X 14 feet and added a concrete patio approximately 9 X 15 feet.

06/24/2010

Karen S.

The only problem I have is that they didn?t make a good choice on the wood they used because the moisture content was too high so we had significant warping and shrinking. We called them back to take care of it and they did. It?s not perfect but it was satisfactory overall. If I use them again, I would caution them before they purchase the wood.

Description of Work
Garbacz Construction removed two decks and built two new ones in our back yard.

12/07/2009

RUTH A.

I would definitely consider Matt for any future projects.

Description of Work
Had the deck screened and a walk way built connecting 2 houses. Matt and his crew did an excellent job at I think a reasonable price. We also had a room painted about 500 square feet.

Category decks, interior painters

10/28/2009

Robert H.

Matt was very prompt in returning my call for an estimate. His was the not the lowest of 5 bids, but I like the photos he e-mailed me for a review of his work. He understood exactly what I wanted and was open to a few additional projects and changes as construction started. I was concerned with the age of his two crew members but they were professional workers, prompt and excellent craftsman. The completed screen porch turned out much better than I ever expected. I was so pleased with the team that I had them help me remodel a bathroom and have plans for more remodeling if Matt can do it.

Description of Work
I had a screen porch added to my house. I use the foot print of the patio. My roof line was an issue and Matt was the the only one giving me an estimate that addressed the issue without a lot of bull and extra expense. He also helped remodel a bath acting as the contractor with the people and plumber.

Category decks, screen repair, home remodeling, sunrooms

09/05/2008

NELSON D.

He did a really good job. He removed all the debris from the old deck. They did a good job supporting it. It is a lot more solid them our previous one. We were real pleased. We had one board that warped and he came right out and replaced it.

Description of Work
They came out to the house removed the old deck and built a new deck.

Commercial Repair Services

Commercial repair services is a company that provides for residential and commercial remodels, repairs, and maintenance services. We also do handyman jobs as well as turnkey remodels or restorations. Decks are one of our specialties as well as Room Addition and Carport/Garage conversions. Get in touch with us today for a free estimate on your project!

Custom Decks and Fencing LLC

We are a full service deck and fence company. From design through installation we try to make the process easy on the customer. We build new ones and repair old ones.

Frazier Construction

Specializing in DECKS AND PORCHES, DOORS, WINDOWS AND GENERAL REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Construction, cleaning, staining & sealing of decks, gazebos, arbors, screened in porches, sunrooms, remodels, kitchen & bathroom remodeling as well.