Wrought iron is a soft, ductile, fibrous variety of iron. Installing wrought iron railings costs an average of $2,600.
Get matched with top wrought iron fence companies in Perryville, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local wrought iron fence companies.
Welders Iron Work in Perryville
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality result read lessRecent Review:Throughout the experience it felt like two steps forward one step (or multiple steps) back. Items went missing (gardening tools and a bench). Painters caused splatter on woodwork (which I'm now refinishing by hand as a result). Staining was sloppy and unfinished -- stain spilled all over sanded floors, requiring 3/4 round (as opposed to the 1/4 contractor initially laid) to cover unsightly stains once the floor was refinished. Vinyl flooring was not glued to substrate throughout entire sun room -- large sections are not glued at all and lift with vacuuming. Continually, execution created fresh problems and more work (and thus more more expense!). Bathroom was never finished. Trim remains bare in spots, stain uneven and inconsistently finished (little to no protective coating). Stain spatter got on walls (and was never addressed). Defects (gaps) remain in fresh drywall around electrical outlets. Roof work was not completed (paid for shingling, structural work and cedar shake gables and only received the shingles). Contractor's roofer made two holes in roof eaves, left a satellite dish dangling off side of house (still dangling), and damaged the gutters (another new expense)! Last heard from contractor on June 29th. Said he would be at the house on July 3rd to address issues and wrap up, but he never showed up. Repeated attempts to get a hold of the contractor have been unsuccessful. His roofer came by the house looking for him because the contractor never paid him for the shingling work. Contractor has apparently also moved from his address within the month (his residential address is the same as his business address). So, in addition to not finishing original work outlined in the contract, the contractor took the roof money and ran. <br /> <br /> This is merely a brief summary. The list of issues is too long to include here. I have photos and full correspondence history for anyone requiring details. I'm not here to inflame; merely here to inform and protect other consumers. Turns out this contractor has a criminal record (burglary, for which he served time in the late 90s, and an arrest in 2011 for Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree battery, and 1st degree criminal mischief (Google search: Christopher D. Conduff). Not that a criminal record is an indicator of future behavior, but it does give one pause. Only found it because I was searching for alternative contact info, since he'd bailed. Previous searches, prior to the start of work, only returned positive reports and positive recommendations (one of which I could have sworn I read here on Angie's list but appears to have been deleted). <br /> <br /> Bottom Line: Trim Plus Constructionworks is bad news. Stay away from these guys. <br / read lessAnne Marie C.
- Business Description:Credit cards acceptedRecent Review:It took 4 weeks from the time I contacted Josh Moss to the fence was finished. None of the delays were actually his fault just seemed as things would come up or equipment would would fail. I know for a fact they were on their way here and a wheel broke on the trailer that was loaded with all the boards and supplies for the fence. It took a wrecker to move it back to his shop. When Josh said it would be done on a certain day it was. His crew worked all day to late afternoon to complete my fence. He sent his whole crew to my house. Every time I called Josh he was available to answer my questions, if he was not he would return my call in a short period of time. Josh Moss is very knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend Moss Fencing Company !! <br / read lessDarlene B.
- Business Description:We are small local welding shop that provides quality certified welding services. Owned and operated by an Engineer who puts quality first.
- Business Description:WE do NOT do installation! Mill Direct - National Wholesaler Distributor Hardwood Flooring & Decking. 17 years ago, we started with a simple goal: to offer the finest exotic Brazilian hardwood floors available, online. We are an innovative flooring company that offers honest, knowledge-based, outstanding personalized service delivered with integrity and respect.We believe an informed customer is a happy customer. Our team of specialists, with over 45+ years of combined experience, is here to .. read lessRecent Review:very well and their product high quality!linda d.
- Business Description:We are a small fabrication company that can tackle almost any task. From stainless steel countertops, fencing, to heavy equipment.Recent Review:We found a railing design online and sent the pictures to Logan. He came to our house more than once as the demolition of the existing brickwork was being done to take measurements for the layout of the railing. Told him the color we wanted it and he fabricated it all in one piece, finished it beautifully, and delivered it this afternoon. Set it up on the porch and bolted it to concrete. <br /> Very heavy and sturdy. Very beautiful. Logan Prater is as nice, polite, and talented an individual as you could ever want to meet. Truly was a pleasure working with him and our porch looks so much better. <br / read lessVan I.
- Recent Review:Nightmare. When the materials arrived we only had about half of what we needed. The first day he showed up he did not get to my house until 11a, when he said 7am. He was then gone by 3 pm. The next day he said his partner quit. I offered my sons assistance to help him hang the rock at no charge. 2 days later he asked me for a big favor, his car payment was due and he needed $350. He swore it was a 1 time deal. I told him to take it out of the 800 advance, and he said he did. The next day he did not show up. The next week he said his daughter was sick. He then said he underbid the job because materials and delivery fees went up. I told him he could use my truck to save on delivery fees, and he said that would offset the cost. By the end of the week he said he needed more money for materials, I went to lowes and bought $100 in lumber. I told him to call the rest in to Lowes, and I would pay them direct. $661 dollars later I was assured that was all he needed. He again no showed that Friday and Saturday. When he returned I took the day off from work to help him hang the ceiling, with no deduction from the quote. He showed back up the next day, but then did not show the rest of the week. Said he pulled a muscle. The he called me and said he needed more money for gas because it was taking longer, but would have it done by the end of the week. The week came and went, he would show between 10-12 and leave between 12 and 3. Thinking he was out of motivation for being over budget, I told him I would absorb the material cost, and the $1000 for labor would be great and still due at the end. The next Monday (after not showing again that weekend, was told by his wife he was buying an air conditioner for the house) He hit my wife up for more money, said the job would be done by weeks end. We gave him 100 that morning, and 200 more the next day to try and give him incentive to come back. He did for two days with little progress. I called and said I thought we would still be short an materials, he agreed and we put in another order to Lowes. I mentioned one of his framings were off level by about an inch, and he said he had noticed it and would fix it. He got the next load of $161, then no call no showed for 4 days. He called me Sunday and said he needed more money. I told him we would see how the work went. He showed the next day, hung two sheets over the unlevel frame he never fixed, picked up his stuff without saying a word, pulled his sign and left. I called him the next day and he said he could not work without money. I asked whatever happened to the first agreement, and I thought we had a second agreement, with no money up front. I am now $2151 in the hole on a $1554 quote,and 32 days on an 8 day project. Then he put his partner on the phone who said I was crazy to expect so much work for so little. They offered to make a new quote to finish. She then told me off, said her phone was going dead and then hung up. They have not answered their phone since read lessShelly S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful iron work articles
Give a great first impression when guests enter your home by decorating your foyer with these interior design tips that maximize style and visual impact.
Find wrought iron fence companies in
- Hot Springs Village
- Cammack Village
- Little Rock
wrought iron fence companies in Perryville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!