3 AM Remodeling

With Angi since July 2008

Vision Painting Inc.

Vision Painting is an insured and licensed painting company. We have years of experience in commercial and residential painting. We pride ourselves in offering better quality products, and competative pricing.

Offers by Vision Painting Inc. on Angi
Moran's Painting

Family Owned since '14 Moran's Painting will give you a personable experience with quality work and nothing less!

Griffin Painting and Construction LLC

We Paint interior and exterior homes. We give free estimates for every job. At this moment we are offering a 15 percent discount. My team is not only professional we are polite as well. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Offers by Griffin Painting and Construction LLC on Angi

07/03/2008

Nightmare. When the materials arrived we only had about half of what we needed. The first day he showed up he did not get to my house until 11a, when he said 7am. He was then gone by 3 pm. The next day he said his partner quit. I offered my sons assistance to help him hang the rock at no charge. 2 days later he asked me for a big favor, his car payment was due and he needed $350. He swore it was a...

Description of Work
I am remodeling my basement, and recieved a price quote of $1554 to sheetrock, mud and texture most of the basement. I was told 100% satisafction guarantee, 8 days from start to finish, and the only upfront cost was materials, then the remainder once I was satisfied. I was told he works from 7am till night 6 days a week, taking only Sundays off. I agreed and was told about $550 was needed upfront for materials. I wrote a check for $800 in good faith. To good to be true, yes.

Category drywall,remodeling

Roofs & roof repair, custom bookshelves and cabinets, an addition or remodeling kitchen or bathroom, privacy fences, doghouses, sheds & garages, roofs, heavy equipment, steel & wood framing, crown molding, drywall & texture, trim, painting, hvac & marina/boat dock.