MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOOR

Jonesboro, AR 72403

Credit cards accepted

12/11/2014

Darlene B.

It took 4 weeks from the time I contacted Josh Moss to the fence was finished. None of the delays were actually his fault just seemed as things would come up or equipment would would fail. I know for a fact they were on their way here and a wheel broke on the trailer that was loaded with all the boards and supplies for the fence. It took a wrecker to move it back to his shop. When Josh said it would be done on a certain day it was. His crew worked all day to late afternoon to complete my fence. He sent his whole crew to my house. Every time I called Josh he was available to answer my questions, if he was not he would return my call in a short period of time. Josh Moss is very knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend Moss Fencing Company !!

Description of Work
Wooden privacy fence

08/06/2014

Lana K.

He never provided any service and refused to return phone calls.

Description of Work
On June 5th we had a storm. About a week later I called Mr Moss and left a message on his voicemail. It was about a month before he called back and came out quickly to see what was needed. He told us that he would email his estimate-two weeks later my husband called and told him that we did not get the estimate-he said he sent it. My husband gave him another email address and we waited. Once again, it never came. After another 3 weeks, I left him a message that if he didn't want the job to let us know why and if he did then he needed to get us an estimate. No response. The man behaves like a small child hiding behind voicemail-extremely immature and certainly unprofessional. and cares the term INDEPENDENT contractor way too far. I would not recommend trying to deal with him!

11/25/2013

Kimberly H.

They did an excellent job. They did start a day or two late but still finished on time. When we asked about adding the double gate while they were finishing up original job they were quick to quote and got it done the next day.

Description of Work
Put up 100' of wood privacy and iron fence on one side of property. Added double gate to existing fence on other side of property.

07/22/2012

STEPHEN S.

Josh Moss responded quickly to my request for a quote on a Monday. Once we accepted his offer he again visited the house on Thursday so we could walk thru all the details of boundaries, gates, picket, how far back from property line, etc. We chose Moss because he stated he would start the next Monday and finish by end of week (my neighbor is installing his own fence and I needed to be done before he started). Moss actually started on the next Wednesday and finished the following Tuesday. We were not at the house when he completed the job. Upon inspection my wife and I agreed to pay the remaining contract balance and agreed to meet Josh at the house at 12:30pm to present the final check but he forgot so we left it for him under a flower pot to pick-up at his convenience. Upon final inspection the fence looks good--it is treated cedar plank with treated pine support; the gates work fine--Moss uses spring-loaded levers...some of the gate latching hardware is installed upside down but works b/c they are spring loaded. He likes to bypass trees in the fenceline rather than butt-up the fence against them. The longest length of fence between my neighbor seems a little unsteady when I grab and pull shake it--apparently due to the sheer weight of the wood and maybe too little cement used for the posts. This line of fence also appears to lean over into my neighbor's property...if he built it right-on the property line then this could be encroachment--we recently bought the house and a survey clearly marked the boundaries. Oh yeah-- Josh uses 6"x6" posts from which the gates hang.

Description of Work
Installed 6FT-Tall Wood Privacy Fence; dug holes using auger and by-hand; set posts in cement using level; nailed-in 3 cross boards mostly evenly spaced; used nail gun to install planks side-by-side using string to keep tops aligned; created a 3FT picket fence to cutoff part of the backyard for dog use; built 5 gates--three 5FT-wide gates and two 9FT-wide gates.

07/08/2012

Jessica D.

It took them over a month to get started and then they would just show up randomly. The only reason we used them is because of the price but I guess you really do get what you pay for. Boards are popping up all over the deck. The stairs are unstable to the point that we rarely use them. I have stain all over my brick and windows that is extremely had to remove. I am having to completely repaint my back door. Overall we had a horrible experience and would not use again or recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We had an addition added to our deck, the stairs moved and the entire deck stained.

Category decks

02/24/2012

Faris P.

They completed the job in a timely manner. It was good quality work. They responded to me immediately and always got back to me. There was no set time to finish the job.

Description of Work
Moss Fencing & Lawn Care completed the job today. I used them for fencing.

02/22/2012

David G.

They are very nice people. There was a wait in them getting with me because they are a small company. They were cheaper than everyone else but the quality of work wasn't good.

Description of Work
Moss Fencing & Landscaping fixed my fence and did some deck and porch work for me.

Category decks, fencing

Just In Time Home Services

We are a specialist in pressure washing and landscaping with many years of experience to help any customer realize their dream vision of their property. Residential and Commercial Pressure Washing and soft wash". Also we cover roof washing house washing window washing landscaping lawn service lawn and garden overalls home reorganization nd light maintenance.... Everything you may need we offer and aim for perfection.

Residential and commercial fencing. Includes wood, chain-link, vinyl, ornamental metal. Automation, we can custom build railing and gates for your home or business. Brick and block walls/columns.