What’s a gas line? If you’ve ever wondered how gas reaches your appliances, like your stove, water heater, and furnace, read this guide. You’ll learn how gas flows from the exterior main line into your home and to your various combustion appliances.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Paris, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Recent Gas Leak Repair Reviews in Paris
- Kinty Jones Heating & Coolinghe explained what was going on , showed part that was bad . Went over system so I would understand the purpose Very professional and would recommend to friends and family His name was jerry
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignWe contacted Jack to run a propane line to our fireplace. We had just converted it from wood to gas. He came out and inspected the area of the run and gave us a free estimate. His price was fare and he was a very likeable person. We had selected Jack because of excellent reviews on Angie?s List. Jack showed up and did an excellent job. The line had to be run up the side of the house, through the attic, down behind the fireplace and into the firebox. He did a nice, neat job. Jack air tested his work to insure that there were no leaks and he cleaned up the work site when he was done. He was very professional and easy to talk to. He is now on our list of preferred contractors. I would recommend him to anyone in need of plumbing repairs or new installation read less
- Cox's Plumbing IncIt went great. Mr. Cox did the work quickly and professionally. He contacted the fire place company to make sure the gas line into the living room was in the right location and was what they needed and finished the job earlier than he originally estimated.
- Cox's Plumbing IncMr. Cox was very professional. He gave me an estimate for the work I wanted done and was by far more reasonable than any other bid I received. He was on time, did an excellent job and did not leave any mess. He even contacted the fireplace business to make sure he put the right type of connection in and it was in the right place. I was very pleased with his work In addition he recommended an additional gas outlet so he would not have to return if I decided to put something gas in the garage and did not charge extra for it read less
- Mountain Valley PlumbingDid have to make a return trip but it was to correct a leak that was hidden by a valve the first time. No charge for the return trip Was punctual and professional, did what needed to be done.
Gas Leak Repair Services in Paris
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read lessRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done right read lessgeorgina T.
- Business Description:I have been in the plumbing trade for 25 years my crew all have more than 15 years in the trade we do all plumbing new construction service work we can clean your sewer lines or replace it same with your galvanize water lines we do new additions we can put in water softeners ice maker filters we fix or add gas lines we do anything plumbing we will make we clean up after are self if we have to cut your dry wall I have a man that can patch and paint it all I can is say is please call give us a .. read less
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:Independently owned & operated.Recent Review:I called on a recommendation and was given a very quick appointment. I figured with all the busted pipes in the areas that I might have to wait longer than I did. I called on a Friday and was given a Monday appointment (a holiday for many of us). They called when they realized they were going to be a bit late. They set up all the equipment to detect a leak and weren't initially finding anything until we wondered my property and discovered a whole set of lines and an above ground faucet that we didn't even know existed. They capped it off so that it would start leaking but let me know that I would need to get it fixed or capped off lower in order for it not to freeze again. I was impressed with their professionalism and I felt they went above the call since the capping off was not part of the initial request but they felt that they should and could since it was within the timeframe we had agreed upon. I would use these again. <br / read lesssusie k.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager.. read lessRecent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated Cabinetry,General Construction and Remodeling business.Recent Review:Paul worked every day for a week (even Sunday though he's usually off) to make our hardwood flooring look like new again! He took up the show molding, sanded it all down (including fixing some sanding problems thanks to whoever previously refinished the floors), stained the floor (multiple coats), put down polyurethane (multiple coats) and even refinished the shoe molding so it matched perfectly! As long as you keep open communication with Paul, he will go out of his way to make sure you are completely satisfied during the whole process. He is extremely hardworking and thanks to him and his help, our floors now look fantastic again read lessBetsy P.
- Business Description:Small local plumbing company servicing Northwest Arkansas. Plumbing services remodels service new constructionRecent Review:Robert was quick, courteous, and competitively priced.Douglas K.
- Business Description:Fully staffed with licensed professionals! Our Goal is to take care of your needs in the best possible way! Payment is due upon completion unless prior arrangements are made. We accept Cash, Check or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express read less
- Business Description:We are Dependable RV Repair. We have been in the rv repair business for over 20 years. 16 in the same location.We have over 4000 square feet of repair rea to work on about anything you can imagine. We have a fully equipped wood shop as well. We have over 60 years combined experience in all phases of rv repair. We have customers from all over the state of Arkansas. We would love to have you as one too read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
When calculating the cost to run a gas line or a gas line repair cost, consider the length of the pipe, the type of gas you are running, and the cost of a plumber. This guide will help you determine the cost of running or repairing a gas line.
Find gas repair services in
- Coal Hill
gas repair services in Paris
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All plumbing works llc710 Lakeview Dr
- All-Star Construction Service LLC606 Ray St
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- American Leak Detection - Northwest ArkansasPO Box 6335
- Avalanche Plumbing By Josh3002 Bateman rd
- Advantage Service Company
- C&S Plumbing2669 carondolet st
- C&S Plumbing
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- White Oak Cabinets714 South 2nd St
- White Oak Cabinets