Draining your water heater may not be the most glamorous household task, but just 30 minutes can extend the life of your heater and reduce energy costs. This guide will show you how to flush and drain your water heater in just a few easy steps.
Get matched with top water heater installers in Ozark, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local water heater installers.
Recent Water Heaters Reviews in Ozark
- ITS PlumbingMatthew and Mike responded quickly to all emails and were able to perform the work within a few days. They explained all that needed done and did not try to add on additional services. They cleaned up after performing the work and spoke to us afterward about what was found and to call if we had any issues
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignI knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them
- Davis Plumbing & RepairsWent well. Replaced the water heater with one with competitive price and quality to a similar product at Lowes. They would have been a little higher if were not for the 10% discount from Angie's list. Service person was congenial and informative. No pressure to upgrade, just an explanation of what we were likely to need and a quote on what that would cost. Installed the same day and is working well
- Davis Plumbing & RepairsGreat service, definitely recommended. I called in the morning, the lady who answered the phone asked a few questions on tank size and such. She said they would try to get somebody out that afternoon to replace it. The guys showed up, noticed that the way the old heater was installed was not up to code and potentially dangerous. They ordered a shorter version of same capacity heater that could be installed and avoid potential issues down the road, went to pick it up and were back 30 minutes later. They got it installed surprisingly quick that night. Overall pretty happy with them and will definitely use again for plumbing services
- Mason PlumbingMason came to my house to stop the initial leak. They then stayed with my family throughout the entire rebuilding of my laundry room as I worked with another company Restore It. Mason was the primary people involved with fixing all the plumbing of the laundry room which included making sure the pipe would not leak again, moving the water heater during reconstruction several times, and making sure everything plumbing related was taken care of during reconstruction. Mason was professional and easy to work with throughout this difficult period. We will definitely call on them again
- Smith'S PlumbingWe've been using them for years. Usually they are able to come within 24 hours. They explained what they were doing while they were doing it. They're good.
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignJack responded promptly to my phone call to check my hot water heater. He replaced the heating elements in my hot water heater with upgraded elements to provide more and faster hot water.
- Kramer and Company MechanicalHad problems with this hot water heater before, Kramer fixed it properly, now no more problems! They were prompt and professional.
- Trinity Plumbing & Drain LLCI highly recommend them. They are very ethical. They did exactly what their owner, Nick told me. They worked very hard to get everything just right. He is kind of a young guy and he knew exactly what he was doing. I never wondered if he was making the right decision. I just felt really comfortable. He had to travel a lot, so he was not able to be there during all of that. Many a times when contractors know that they are dealing with the lady than the man, they take advantage of that like I may not know as much as my husband would know, so they could get away with it. I never worried about it with Trinity Plumbing. I felt safe. I really felt that I got a good deal. I live out and they would go back & forth into town without charging me trip charges
- Kramer and Company MechanicalExcellent and friendly services. We plan to call Kramer and Company in the spring to replace our hot water heater for a newer version.
Water Heater Repair Or Installation in Ozark
- Business Description:Since 1987, Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling has been dedicated to superior heating and cooling services in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri. Our well-trained Lowell air conditioning and heating professionals complete all of their work with a special focus on complete customer satisfaction. From basic maintenance to new system installations, no job is too small or too big for our team of Lowell air conditioning, heating, electrical, & plumbing specialistsRecent Review:Great job, very friendly and quick. Would rehire for another electrical job.Colene F.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Great. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!Edwin G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Full Service Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning Contractor serving all of Benton County and Northwest Arkansas. Service, Remodel and Design.Recent Review:Kramer's office called to notify us that Shawn was on his way to look over our system. He arrived in about 15 minutes and went right to work. We asked him to check the air deliver pipes in the attic and he did. We explained that the rear rooms weren't cooling as well as the front so he adjusted the unit to increase air flow to them. Shawn found a clog in the condensation line that smelled and could have caused problems in the future. He cleaned the pipes thoroughly and restructured them to be more efficient. He thoroughly cleaned the outdoor and indoor units and added some Freon. Shawn opened and outside condensation pipe, cleaned it out and added some pipes to it to make it function better. Before leaving Shawn checked the vents to make sure that we were receiving adequate circulation and he explained how we could keep the unit in top condition. He advised that after the repairs he made his next check up would be much easier and less time consuming. We were extremely impressed with Shawn and will recommend Kramer to all of our friends and neighborsNancy L.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done rightgeorgina T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Lowe's offers everyday low prices on quality appliances, paint, lumber, hardware, flooring, tools and more. Shop for all your home improvement needs online or at your local Lowe's store.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
Deals in Ozark for Water Heater Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water heater installer articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
In some homes, hot water heater expansion tanks are necessary in order to prevent water leaks and explosions. Learn how much it costs to install a hot water heater expansion tank, along with when and why you might need one at your house.
Find water heater installers in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
water heater installers in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Plumbing & Heating109 S Lockard St
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Air-On Heating and Cooling7110 Terry Lynn Dr B
- All plumbing works llc710 Lakeview Dr
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AAA Plumbing & Heating
- Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling524 S Lincoln St
- Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling
- DaSu Distributors150 McGee Drive
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- DeBacco Plumbing Co21 Stoneleigh Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Dons Quality Water12879 Oakwood Trail Rd
- Duvall's Air Conditioning Inc8342 Sr 124
- DaSu Distributors
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer