For your family’s safety, you don’t want to have a smoke alarm malfunction at the moment when you need it most. Find out how long smoke detectors last, how often to test and replace them, and the time investment needed to maintain them.
Get matched with top water and fire damage restoration in Ozark, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local water and fire damage restoration.
Recent Water Damage Restoration Reviews in Ozark
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThe ceiling water damage repairs were made but the damage occurred again. We called a roofer to replace the shingles. Handyman Matters returned and fixed the damage again without cost to us. The damage occurred again, so Handyman Matters called in a roofing specialist to determine the cause. The new roofing company did more repairs. Even though it was not the fault of Handyman Matters, they continued to repair the damage without cost to us until the source of the problem was fixed. They were always very prompt, courteous, clean and kept us informed. A very reliable company
- Major DamageEveryone on their team was great to work with. They showed up on time, responded quickly to communications, and were able to clean everything up within a few days. Bud did a great job of answering all questions that I had and went above and beyond what was asked. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone with mold issues in their home
- Joshua CompanyThey did a great job, worked in in a flower bed and did no damage, could not even tell that they had a ladder in it. Everything works perfect now with the water drain from the roof. Everything was cleaned up inside. They went the extra mile I thought by checking under my house and in my garage and replacing the trim inside the house. The price was also very fair for the labor and materials put into this project
- R & R Custom ContractorsI was very pleased with the work R&R did. If you are doing a 203(k) loan, they are the perfect solution, as they know just how it works and are partnered with Wells Fargo. They were friendly and professional and did good work; I recommend them!
- R & R Custom ContractorsThe weather was unusually cold during the first part of the work (April 2014) and that retarded the drying time of the drywall mud such that the popcorn peeled when the paint dried.. The owner came out and inspected thoroughly and identified problem areas that I had not noticed. They repaired and repainted everything in reasonable time. I give them an A++++++++
- R & R Custom ContractorsMy entire downstairs (approx. 1200 sq. ft) flooded with black water and was discovered late Christmas day. Ronnie and Marvin's crew showed up that evening and worked until 11:30 pm cleaning up the worse and sanitizing everything. All furniture that was damaged was removed and the rest stacked in the few dry spots that were available. They used heavy equipment for 3 days to remove the moisture and then have worked every day until 2/4/2013 to tear out and replace walls, molding, bathroom and carted off over 6 trailer loads of water damaged "stuff". Once construction was completed, all furniture was moved and everything was left spotless and even better than when they started. R and R has the correct certification to deal with the contamination from my "flood" plus I could trust them 100% to be in my house without my having to be there. They kept me informed of everything that they were doing as well as offered suggestions to try and save me money where they could (insurance co. would not pay). I am so impressed with R and R and would definitely recommend them for whatever you need done in or outside of your home!!!
- Stover's RestorationWe had a leak in lower level of our rental @ 1715 James St in Derby, Ks. Renter reported mold on wall so we called Stovers. They cam over right away.
- Marshall BuildersI liked everything about them. They're very knowledgeable and they have a lot of experience. It's a good company. They're very professional. They're punctual. The quality of their work was high.
- ARKANSAS RESTORATION SVC INCAR Restoration took on this job with knowledge, reassuring me that home would be completely restored. I picked out new carpets, floorings, paint colors and stayed out of their way. I couldn't be more satisfied and happy with all phases of this restoration.
- ARKANSAS RESTORATION SVC INCExtremely responsive in giving a written estimate and following up with a date when they could do the work. Estimated 3-4 days to do the work. Finished in 1.5 days. Called, each day, before they arrived to make sure it was still convenient for me. Workers were professional, courteous and friendly. Repaired water damage in ceiling. Room looked better than before the damage. I plan to use them again and will recommend them to anyone who asks. They covered floors and cabinets to make sure they were clean. They cleaned as they worked and cleaned up after finishing. Even cleaned parts of the garage floor where they worked
Water Damage Restoration Services in Ozark
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment todayRecent Review:They did a great job on my carpet. Every question I asked was answered, and they were so professional. My husband was extremely pleased and said he probably would not even look at anyone else in the future.Marc B.
- Business Description:It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to detect hidden leaks. With our extensive training programs and state-of-the-art equipment we have saved homeowners billions of gallons of water. By utilizing our methods, not only are we saving water, but saving homeowners millions of dollars in costly property damage and destruction as wellRecent Review:Once on scene they did a quick walk through and then began isolating possible areas until the leak was found in an outside faucet which was on a watering line and therefore no problem was visible. They then quickly fixed the issue and went over a couple of times to make sure that the problem was fixed. Professional - Knowledgeable- and Quick. The service is not cheap but then again an unknown water leak which you have no idea how to stop isn't either. This is my 2nd time to use them over the past 20 years. Hopefully will not need again anytime soon but same kind of problem and they are who I will be callingLARRY D.
- Business Description:At EnviroPro Testing and Consulting "WE KEEP ARKANSANS BREATHING EASY" THINK YOU GOT MOLD??? Have you had recent water damage? Toilet overflow? A roof leak maybe? Ice Maker water line break? Now you have a disgusting smell? Do feel fine at work but when you get home you get stuffy, eyes and nose run a bit, perhaps a cough one of these systems or..Recent Review:John was very responsive to my request for a mold inspection. He was prompt, helpful, and a great communicator. I will definitely use these services again.Megan H.
- Business Description:Organic Family Solutions is a family owned and operated, local to Buffalo, MO pest control business. Thelma and Bryan have been in business together for 20 years. We use heat, instead of chemicals to eradicate insects and other pathogens such as mold, dust mites, and allergens. Insects are becoming immune to the harsh chemicals used by traditional pesticide companies, heat however is effective 100% of the time. We can even guarantee total eradication of brown recluse spiders. We do offer a ..Recent Review:I would gladly recommend Organic Family Solutions for Interior Painting, which is what they did for my home in Springfield. I was in the process of selling my house so I wanted to have the work done as soon as possible. The estimator was able to come sooner than originally scheduled, which helped my tight schedule. She answered all of my questions and made suggestions where needed. She called a couple of days after I accepted their price to let me know that her crew was scheduled to start my job one week sooner. I was grateful that she was looking out for my interests, too. When the crew arrived to start the job (on a Saturday, no less) they covered everything – furniture, fixtures, and the hardwood floors. I needed different work done in different rooms, and the crew leader walked through each room with me to be sure that they knew what needed to be done. The living room and one of the bedrooms had dark green walls and another bedroom had deep royal blue walls; those rooms are now the Natural Beige color I chose. You would never know what the previous colors had been. The trim and edging work was neat and there are no roller marks on the walls or ceilings. The same four men worked on my job. Not all of them worked on the same days, but there were always at least two men on-site every day until the job was finished. They finished early, too. The last half-day that they worked was for my punchlist items (which was a short list) and to finish the final clean-up. They rehung my curtain rods for me, as well, which I didn’t expect them to do. Overall, the estimator and crew were professional, courteous, and friendly, and they did high-quality work. I would definitely hire this company againKristine K.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:Excellent experience from initial contact by the sales/estimator representative to final clean-up. Product was delivered on schedule and put in place on the roof quickly. Foreman showed up as soon as a few days of rain stopped to deliver trailer and was very knowledgeable and helpful on what to expect in time and inconvenience. Crew showed up on time and worked quickly and did the full job Friday thru mid-day Sunday to minimize time of inconvenience. Job looks great and they did a great job of clean-upCam S.
- Business Description:Courtesy Care Home Offices : 1201 SE Adams Blvd. Bartlesville, OK 74003Recent Review:I had a leak upstairs that went through to downstairs. I called and asked for an estimate at about 3:30 pm. About an hour later, 3 guys show up and start working instead of providing an estimate. They removed carpet from a small room, 1 1/2 sheets of Sheetrock from the floor and water from a stained concrete floor. I asked several times what the cost was going to be and they told me they could not possibly tell me until they got further into the job. I've been in construction 30 years and that is BS. They are local so I assumed I could trust them. However, when I finally forced the issue I was told it would cost $2000-$3000 just for their fans. I told them I was no longer interested in their services and asked the total of my bill to date. Since I could have personally removed the carpet and shop vac the water off the concrete floors below (no carpet) in about 3-4 hours, I assumed it would only cost $3-$400 on the upper end. I was floored to find out it was going to be $863.34. Turns out they charged $210 for an "Emergency service call" that I did not need nor ask for and, without notifying me, stayed after hours so they could charge another $102.13. They charged another $80.26 for something called clean concrete. I have stained concrete which did not need to be cleaned. Furthermore, my floors were filthy after they left. I have also been informed that my insurance company will likely not cover their inflated charges. In thirty years working construction, I have rarely been this disappointing with a company. In fact this is the first review I have ever written for any companytom m.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:Local Expert Water, Fire, Smoke and Mold Restoration in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Call for fast, local 24x7 response.Recent Review:Avoid these people!!!!!! They are the worst. They tell you lie after lie and take forever to do the work. My insurance company called them in even though it was not in my best interest. I regret the day I let them in my front door, and I regret the day I let Allstate insure my houseMargaret M.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..
- Business Description:Drysev is Independently, Locally Owned and Family operated out of Stuttgart, Ar We will do sub-contracting, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. We requried 50% up front and rest of payment due in full upon completion of work. Sub-contracting jobs are due full within a 14 to 30 days of completion of work, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. WE DO NOT OFFER FINANCING OPTIONS ON JOBS
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water damage restoration service articles
Getting ready for a trip? Don’t let water damage wreak havoc on your home while you’re away. With a few simple precautionary measures, you can help prevent flooding and potential leaks. We’ll cover how to prevent water leaks in your home here.
Whether coming from a hurricane or a leaky pipe, water damage is always a headache. Follow our top tips, however, and you’ll be on the road to restoring your home and furniture—and leaving the worst behind you before you know it.
Find water and fire damage restoration in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
water and fire damage restoration in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.
- Independence Tint & Auto1255 Batesville Blvd
- Independence Tint & Auto
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Natural State Building and Remodeling592 Private Road 1699
- Natural State Building and Remodeling
- Organic Family Solutions 165 Thunder Rd
- Organic Family Solutions
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
- T & D Construction