Few things cause concern for homeowners as much as discovering mold. Know the signs of mold growth and how to keep mold from causing property damage and health problems for you and your family. Here are four signs you need mold remediation and what to do.
Get matched with top mold removal experts in Ozark, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local mold removal experts.
Recent Mold Removal Reviews in Ozark
- AirTecs EnviromentalJames came and assessed our situation and provided us with an understandable explanation of what we needed done to address our situation. We approved the job and he came back with a crew that spent two full days at our place working to address our needs. He was accompanied by a representative from Safety & Environmental Investigations Inc and he was very helpful with addressing our situation and our needs. He recommended a humidifier and assisted us in getting that ordered. They also recommended wall mounted ventilation fans be installed to allow for greater air exchange and helping to eliminate humidity problems. Mr. Burks was good to call and check on how things were going as the job was in progress. He returned as he said he would and approved the job before submitting a bill for final payment. We would highly recommend this company for any mold or crawl space needs read less
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThe ceiling water damage repairs were made but the damage occurred again. We called a roofer to replace the shingles. Handyman Matters returned and fixed the damage again without cost to us. The damage occurred again, so Handyman Matters called in a roofing specialist to determine the cause. The new roofing company did more repairs. Even though it was not the fault of Handyman Matters, they continued to repair the damage without cost to us until the source of the problem was fixed. They were always very prompt, courteous, clean and kept us informed. A very reliable company read less
- Major DamageEveryone on their team was great to work with. They showed up on time, responded quickly to communications, and were able to clean everything up within a few days. Bud did a great job of answering all questions that I had and went above and beyond what was asked. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone with mold issues in their home read less
- AdvantaClean of Lorton, Manassas, FredericksburgIan will be coming to my home while I'm gone to remove air cleaner & await our decision about next step - reconstruction. Ian & Raoul have been very professional, knowledgeable, patient, a pleasure to work with. Cost is fine.
- ENVIROPROWent great. Have used them a second time to check the house we bought when we had to move out of the house we were in. We had the choice to fix the problem at our old house but we came out better buying another house.
- Atoka IncVery pleased with them. Mr. Joe Henry was the microbiologist and he was professional and showed up on time. Very easy to deal with. His report was excellent.
- R & R Custom ContractorsMy entire downstairs (approx. 1200 sq. ft) flooded with black water and was discovered late Christmas day. Ronnie and Marvin's crew showed up that evening and worked until 11:30 pm cleaning up the worse and sanitizing everything. All furniture that was damaged was removed and the rest stacked in the few dry spots that were available. They used heavy equipment for 3 days to remove the moisture and then have worked every day until 2/4/2013 to tear out and replace walls, molding, bathroom and carted off over 6 trailer loads of water damaged "stuff". Once construction was completed, all furniture was moved and everything was left spotless and even better than when they started. R and R has the correct certification to deal with the contamination from my "flood" plus I could trust them 100% to be in my house without my having to be there. They kept me informed of everything that they were doing as well as offered suggestions to try and save me money where they could (insurance co. would not pay). I am so impressed with R and R and would definitely recommend them for whatever you need done in or outside of your home!!! read less
- Servpro of Conway & Faulknerthey were prompt and very professional at all stages of drying out our house.they stayed until they were done taking up all the floors that were wet .I would highly recommend servpro for any home restoration.
Mold Removal Companies in Ozark
- Business Description:At EnviroPro Testing and Consulting "WE KEEP ARKANSANS BREATHING EASY" THINK YOU GOT MOLD??? Have you had recent water damage? Toilet overflow? A roof leak maybe? Ice Maker water line break? Now you have a disgusting smell? Do feel fine at work but when you get home you get stuffy, eyes and nose run a bit, perhaps a cough one of these systems or.. read lessRecent Review:John was very responsive to my request for a mold inspection. He was prompt, helpful, and a great communicator. I will definitely use these services again.Megan H.
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ We are a leader in the Mold/Asbestos testing, inspection and abatement/remediation industry since 1987. Our staff has over 30 plus years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing offered. read lessRecent Review:AirTecs Environmental serviced my home yesterday. In 6-8 hours, Mr. Burks and his crew, analyzed my mold testing results, searched and found additional problems and took care of it all. With each discovery, he emailed pictures and provided recommendations for repair. No surprises, and we stayed well within the submitted proposal. I am home and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommend read lessSheryll S.
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today read lessRecent Review:They did a great job on my carpet. Every question I asked was answered, and they were so professional. My husband was extremely pleased and said he probably would not even look at anyone else in the future.Marc B.
- Business Description:Courtesy Care Home Offices : 1201 SE Adams Blvd. Bartlesville, OK 74003Recent Review:I had a leak upstairs that went through to downstairs. I called and asked for an estimate at about 3:30 pm. About an hour later, 3 guys show up and start working instead of providing an estimate. They removed carpet from a small room, 1 1/2 sheets of Sheetrock from the floor and water from a stained concrete floor. I asked several times what the cost was going to be and they told me they could not possibly tell me until they got further into the job. I've been in construction 30 years and that is BS. They are local so I assumed I could trust them. However, when I finally forced the issue I was told it would cost $2000-$3000 just for their fans. I told them I was no longer interested in their services and asked the total of my bill to date. Since I could have personally removed the carpet and shop vac the water off the concrete floors below (no carpet) in about 3-4 hours, I assumed it would only cost $3-$400 on the upper end. I was floored to find out it was going to be $863.34. Turns out they charged $210 for an "Emergency service call" that I did not need nor ask for and, without notifying me, stayed after hours so they could charge another $102.13. They charged another $80.26 for something called clean concrete. I have stained concrete which did not need to be cleaned. Furthermore, my floors were filthy after they left. I have also been informed that my insurance company will likely not cover their inflated charges. In thirty years working construction, I have rarely been this disappointing with a company. In fact this is the first review I have ever written for any company read lesstom m.
- Business Description:Local Expert Water, Fire, Smoke and Mold Restoration in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Call for fast, local 24x7 response.Recent Review:Avoid these people!!!!!! They are the worst. They tell you lie after lie and take forever to do the work. My insurance company called them in even though it was not in my best interest. I regret the day I let them in my front door, and I regret the day I let Allstate insure my house read lessMargaret M.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of.. read lessRecent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are.. read lessRonald T.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Pruden Construction and Roofing provides you with all of your Residential Roofing needs! We take pride in our quality of service, honesty, and workmanship and have many satisfied customers over the years in Northwest Arkansas. Our friendly Roofing Technicians are trained and well experienced in inspecting your roof for storm damage, if any, or inspecting your roof when a little water spot on your ceiling. We are Tamko Pro Certified Contractors, and Owens Corning Certified Contractors to offer.. read lessRecent Review:They have been good and responsive.Matt W.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you read less
- Business Description:With over two decades of experience in the contracting industry,the professionals at Total Restoration Contractors Inc. are ready to put their expertise to work for you. From basic home remodeling through complete property rebuilding, our restoration contractors have hands-on experience with fire,water restoration, & general contracting for residential and commercial clients. We work with you throughout the process to ensure that you are satisfied with the work and our performance read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mold removal company articles
Mold growth in your home poses a serious risk to your belongings and health. But after mold removal, knowing which items to pitch and which you can keep can be confusing. This guide will help you sort everything out so you know what to save.
Cleaning mold takes more than wiping down the infected area, even with bleach. To keep everyone in the house healthy, learn how to properly treat the area, address the cause, and dispose of mold spores to prevent new growth.
Find mold removal experts in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
mold removal experts in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Bio-Clean LLC469 Hwy 149
- American Bio-Clean LLC
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
- Global Plasma Solutions
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- TOTAL RESTORATION CONTRS INC123 SUNSHINE ACRES TRL
- TOTAL RESTORATION CONTRS INC