Learning how to repair Berber carpet starts with identifying the type of damage that occurred. Using this guide, you’ll learn five different types of damages that can happen and how to fix them so your carpet looks brand new.
Get matched with top carpet installers in Ozark, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local carpet installers.
Recent Carpet Installation Reviews in Ozark
- WOODWARD FLOORINGThree planking installers and carpet installer;they started on a Monday around 9:30 AM and usually worked until 5:00 PM with a break for lunch; first day they spent tearing out the old carpet and preparing for laying the planking; the next two days spent laying the planking and the carpet for the stairs; worked efficiently and smoothly; polite and communicated with us; finished up little after 7:00 PM Wednesday after cleaning up and hauling off trash and tools; would recommend this business to others and pricing was reasonabl
- Expert Flooring SolutionsEverything went well, and it was a pleasure dealing with the company from start to finish.? The installers arrived on time, did a good job with the installation, and cleaned up after themselves.
- Meisenheimer Floor CoveringHe had all the correct tools and did a great job with a great personality.I would hire him again with any carpet problem.
- C & P CarpetsStarted one day late due to delay on a previous job, but took 4 days instead of the expected 5. Two highly skilled workers with a good sense of aesthetic layout worked tirelessly with minimal disruption to our lives, creating little or no mess. Even so, moving furniture from A to B and back to A was a big deal. The workers planned and measured well, so everything fits perfectly down to the last little detail. Sniffing glue for 4 days was an adventure (ha, ha). Jimmy Archer ( 501-676-1042 ) was the lead installer, took a lot of pride in his work; highly recommended. Enough product was ordered due to good estimation up front. Lead time from initial order to start of work was about 2 weeks
- Kevin Swanson FlooringSmoothly. They are a little on the more expensive side when compared to others, but they are worth the extra money. Quick turn around. Prompt and professional.
- Lowe's Home ImprovementI spent around $3000 for the flooring material. They have everything you need and you know it's the right price.
- ALL ABOUT FLOORSI must say that All About Floors did a wonderful job. They were very excellent and they finished very quickly. In the beginning, I had heard some good things about them so I decided that I would try them out. I was glad that I did. They did a real nice job and everything seems to be just fine. I have no complaints at this time
- C & P CarpetsThe price was competitive with other providers and the individuals I dealt with appeared to have good knowledge of their products and carpet and installation issues. The estimator showed up as scheduled. The installers showed up first thing in the morning as scheduled, finished that day, did a good job, and cleaned up after themselves. A good, professional job
- SNC Enterprises, LLCThe company helped me pick the right color of carpet to go with the tile we had used throughout the house. I love the way the colors blend together. On a couple of occasions I had to wait for a call back, it came the same day but I was anxious to get the installation done so I guess I was impatient. We ordered the carpet and then had to wait 7 days for the carpet to come in but then they set a date for installation in 4 days. We are very happy with their work
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)I forgot to call Joey on Friday to schedule the appointment. So I called Saturday evening. He said no problem, We will be there Monday. They were. The two you men are awesome. Extremely great work ethics We definitely need more young men in the work field. They knew what their job was. That was great. Very well trained. The BOSS should thank them. And be great full for such loyal, very hard working young men.. I wish I could give them a raise..maybe Mr. Boss man will, they really deserve one
Carpet Installers in Ozark
- Business Description:For fourty years, the philosophy at C & P Carpets has been to do the very best job possible with reliable products for a competitive price. Our A+ BBB rating speaks for itself and our returning customers, whose trust we have earned, know that we appreciate every opportunity we get to serve their flooring needs. Showroom Locations: 8111 Highway 107 Sherwood, AR 72120 & 10014 N Rodney Pharam Rd Little Rock, AR 7222Recent Review:Started one day late due to delay on a previous job, but took 4 days instead of the expected 5. Two highly skilled workers with a good sense of aesthetic layout worked tirelessly with minimal disruption to our lives, creating little or no mess. Even so, moving furniture from A to B and back to A was a big deal. The workers planned and measured well, so everything fits perfectly down to the last little detail. Sniffing glue for 4 days was an adventure (ha, ha). Jimmy Archer ( 501-676-1042 ) was the lead installer, took a lot of pride in his work; highly recommended. Enough product was ordered due to good estimation up front. Lead time from initial order to start of work was about 2 weeksWalter M.
- Business Description:All types of flooring, granite countertops, remodels, custom showers.Recent Review:The Floor Store was so awesome - they helped me pick out the tile for my floors and the perfect granite counter tops to fit my style. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. The staff always kept me apprised of what was going on and what to expectStephanie B.
- Business Description:We know that selecting the right flooring for your home can be overwhelming. We make choosing the right items for your home simple! At Bentonville Abbey Flooring Center, you will discover one of the largest floor covering showrooms in Bentonville. We have over 8000 samples of carpet and an extensive selection of area rugs. We also specialize in commercial flooring - giving your business or commercial space the look of success. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional DBAs - ARC2,..Recent Review:I am very satisfied with the installation of my kitchen backsplash. They are very detailed and professional. I recommend them 👌Regina v.
- Business Description:Retail and wholesale sales of area rugs, carpet, laminate, stone, tile, PVC, wood, vinyl and supporting flooring items.Recent Review:Poor quality was installed instead of the best quality I asked for and they promised. Wrong tile was laid in one room, poor quality/bad padding under carpet (even crackles in places when walked on), carpet seams not neat, tile workmanship was very poor. I waited 2weeks for some of the tile order and was then told they would have to order something else. They failed to tell me important information which caused inconvenience and more expense. Admitted to some errors but would not correctB M.
- Business Description:We work and hold all licenses in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Montana, and Kansas.Recent Review:Everything they replaced had to be torn down are redone. First they did not rebuild the room addition off the back of the house, so that when they repaired and replaced the roof they could tie in and put the roof on the additional room all at once. They started by replacing the roof decking, and did not replace the damaged joist and rafters, so they had to tear the decking off and redo it. The house was left open without decking tarp or anything for two weeks in the rainy season, the rain ruined anything that was salvageable. One weekend we had to rent a sub-pump and pump 3" of rain from the house, the contractor did not seem to think this was a problem. I repeatedly asked them to tear out the molded and wet sheet rock and insulation for over 5 months!!!!!!! Their workers would come and kick in some of the sheet rock and leave it laying all over our new tile and vanity's, that was what they called removing it. They broke our toilet using it as a step ladder. Left **** all over one toilet, someone has some terrible diarrhea. On the room we had to have demolished and rebuilt, they put the floor & support in incorrectly and had tear up the floor and redo it. They had to reinforce the framing they did to rebuild the garage. When rebuilding the roof they rebuilt the soffits with the incorrect type of wood and had to tear them off and redo them (they still look like ****). That is just the start of the pour service we received. The last straw before we terminated our contract with them was him calling me like a collector threatening me he was going to start pulling the heat and air out of the home because his work would not pass inspection with the mortage company to get a draw. Then blaming ordering the wrong doors on my husband, why would a contractor even ask a homeowner which way the door should swing. My advise is to stay away from this company, they seem to have a money management problem, unqualified subcontractors and lack of customer serviceDonna C.
- Business Description:Home and Lifestyle is a renovation and remodeling company that takes pride and the extra step to make sure that it is done your way. We believe that the quail is in the detail s of each project. It is engrained in the way we do business and in the final projects we deliver. We specialize in Decks, Flooring, Home Renovations, Pole Barns, and so much more! Customers also look to Home and Lifestyles expert team to recommend and deliver building solutions that best meet their individuals needs. E..
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.Recent Review:Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />Mike T.
- Business Description:. Additional DBA - Crazy Daves Carpet Outlet.Recent Review:Awesome experience. Lance helped us, without being pushy AT ALL, to find the right carpet and pad. He made recommendations and was fair and honest in doing so. When it came time to finalize price, Lance worked with me to get where we needed it to be. The installers, who work specifically for CD's, which I think is important, were also fantastic. They did run late, but they communicated very well and worked late and over the weekend to get it done. You can't see any seams, and the quality of the job was fantastic. Very professional and courteous. Can't recommend highly enoughTimothy H.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..Recent Review:unknownSheryl W.
- Business Description:we sell all types of floorcovering from residential to commercial products. we carry name brand products and provide quality installation. combined we have a over 50 years experience.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet installer articles
Decide whether to dye your carpet or replace it, depending on the kinds of stains present, the color of carpet, and its material. In addition, get the information you need about how to find and hire a carpet dyeing professional.
Berber carpet is a resilient, attractive option for any basement space. If it is properly maintained, it can last for 10 to 20 years. It comes in many styles, each with pros and cons. Learn how to choose the best Berber carpeting for your home.
Find carpet installers in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
carpet installers in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Abbey Carpet & Floor2810 S Walton Blvd
- Abbey Carpet & Floor
- C & P Carpets10720 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- CHENAL RESTORATION DKI7715 Distribution Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- COLVIN'S COUNTRY CARPETS INC4625 N WASHINGTON ST
Forrest City, Arkansas
- Crazy Dave's Carpet Outlet40 Market Plz
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- crew experts llc1827 Whippoorwill Dr
- C & P Carpets
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Directbuy of NWA
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- GEORGIA CARPET MILLS501 SR 247
- GEORGIA CARPET MILLS
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- SNC Enterprises, LLC1606 HIGHWAY 62 E
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- SNC Enterprises, LLC
- THE FLOOR STORE802 Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- THE FLOOR STORE
- Will Pro Roofing & Construction LLCPO Box 802
- Will Pro Roofing & Construction LLC
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR