GETHSEMANE ROOFING, LLC.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2013

Please, if you are interested in our service, you can contact me at (608) 443-8704, or julio@gethsemaneroofing.com PLEASE DO NOT USE ANGIES LIST LINKS THAT DO NOT WORK PROPERLY. Gethsemane Roofing, LLC was established in 2006. Is a company founded with Biblical values, our goal is to service with integrity and honesty. We seek to provide our costumers with the best quality of material: (Asphalt shingles, Rubber roofs, Wood shakes). We understand the importance of protecting the investment our customers make, and because of this we make sure that every part of the project is correctly done. We are still in service. You can contact me at (608) 443-8704, or julio@gethsemaneroofing.com PLEASE DO NOT USE ANGIES LIST LINKS THAT DO NOT WORK PROPERLY...

roofing (107)gutter repair (25)chimney repair (6)skylight installation (4)decks & porches (2)

08/26/2022

Ben U.

An appointment was made and Julio, the owner, showed up to look at the roof & gutter & provide an estimate as scheduled. He said that he would provide/email an estimate/quote within a few days. When I didn't hear back, I left a message the following week and asked him when he would provide the estimate. I never heard back. No call no estimate. If this is how they do business, I find it so unprofessional.

Description of Work
Roof & gutter replacement

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

06/26/2021

Peter E.

We have never been more pleased with any contractor work on our house. Before preparing the quote Julio pointed out some things that I was not aware of that needed attention, and he was absolutely correct on the need to address the issues he found as part of the job. The materials used are first-rate and the installation craftsmanship is excellent. They performed the work at the price and in the timeframe promised, and worked 10-12 hour days to complete the job with minimal disruption to our schedule. Jobsite was cleaned up at the end of each day, and nothing was left after the job was completed (like nails, tape, shingle trim and the like). Gethsemane has our unqualified recommendation.

Description of Work
Roofing tear-off, new roof sheathing-underlayment-shingles, replace two skylights, replace 4" gutters and downspouts with leaf-proof 6" ones.

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

06/25/2021

Geoffrey B.

The new roof looks great! I requested quotes from 4 contractors and interviewed 3 roofers. Julio demonstrated the most expertise and thoroughness. Julio pointed out a gutter that was sitting on the roof below that causes ice dams at that location, which was not mentioned by the other roofers. It had probably been like that for over 50 years. The old roof was a mess with delaminating 3-ply plywood and many places sinking in an inch or more when stepping on it. I requested a quote for the plywood and roof replacement as well as a quote labor rate plus materials for things that would be discovered as work was done. The crew found some missing flashing and inadequate ventilation in the metal covered wood eves. They significantly increased the ventilation by cutting new openings and enlarging existing openings in the wood part of the eves. Julio did not use subs and was on the job with his crew all the time work was being done to ensure that the work was done very well. Julio and his crew were friendly and they cleaned up nicely. I stocked a cooler full of BAI, Karma drinks, and flavored carbonated water for the crew, which I suggest other customers do the same. If you want peace of mind that a job was done well I recommend Gethsemane Roofing. It was comforting knowing that the person I interviewed who wrote the contract was also working onsite with his crew.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and plywood.

Cost $16,463.27

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

06/01/2021

Johnna G.

We had the whole roof redone on our ranch home (so lots of roof). There were two complicated aspects to the job. First, we had a section of our roof that was designed in a way that it was prone to ice dams and water retention. Julio reconstructed that portion of the roof for us when he replaced it so that we will no longer have that issue. The second complicated aspect of our roof was that water also was retaining on the skylights (on the back of the house, so not shown in the picture) and would drip directly onto the wood of the wall below. Julio ordered a special flashing for us and now the water goes off the skylights and past the wall. Prior to the new roof, our gutters hung very low and were not getting the job done. Julio re-used our same gutters (instead of insisting we replace them) and re-hung them so that they now work as intended! His team of 6 men took three days to do our main roof, and then Julio came back after the special flashing arrived to complete the sky lights a week later. They were punctual, professional, and polite.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

Review for GETHSEMANE ROOFING, LLC. - 3290 Sig Court, McFarland, WI - 39352941

05/24/2021

Jay H.

Julio and his crew were very precise and completed the work in a timely manner. They cleaned up around the house as they were working every day. They installed new parts to convert the original, smaller size downspouts to the new larger size at no additional cost. They even painted the vent pipe coming out the roof to match the new shingles! This company is very conscientious and hard working.

Description of Work
roof and gutters

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

11/29/2020

Ling W.

The workers were on time and the job was done as promised. Thorough cleanup around the yard everyday before leaving. We are happy with the job.

Description of Work
Replacing Roof

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

08/25/2020

Karen S.

Gethsemane Roofing finished replacing my roof and gutters yesterday and I honestly couldn't be any happier! The roof and gutters look fantastic and the entire experience was a really good one. I had obtained bids from other contractors and then performed research on the various shingle manufacturers so that I could educate myself on the brand I believed would hold up the best through storms in addition to good algae resistance. I then read a ton of customer reviews. The more I researched, the more nervous I became regarding finding a contractor that truly had my best interests at heart and decided to get a bid from Gethsemane Roofing. They use the brand of shingle that I had wanted and they also have very good reviews. I found that they were fairly priced and very responsive. Julio was also the only contractor who let me know that I really didn't need a new roof at this time and could wait a couple of years if I wanted to. I really appreciated his honesty but already had it in my budget to get it done right away. Throughout the entire process, any questions or concerns I had were immediately addressed. They were also conscientious of my yard and draped covers around the house to protect the landscape and kept the area clean. It became apparent that Julio and his crew are all skilled, professional, hard workers who do top notch work and really did have my best interests at heart. I made a great decision going with Gethsemane and can verify that the great reviews are for a good reason!

Description of Work
Roof replacement (and new gutters)

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/07/2020

Jon P.

Gethsemane Roofing did a great job! Our roof was to the point where it needed to be redone. We also wanted our gutters replaced and gutter guard added so we didn't need to worry about leaf build up anymore. The bid we got from Julio was very reasonable and we decided to go with Gethsemane. Julio and his team did a great job from start to finish. We are extremely happy with how the roof and gutters look and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who needs their roof and/or gutters replaced!

Description of Work
Re-roof home, gutters replaced, and gutter guards added

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/30/2020

frank D.

Julio is very professional and prides himself for his caring about doing the best job his crew can do. He has integrity just like his sign says, and if you don't like something, he will fix it to make sure you are completely happy!

Description of Work
New Roof and tear off of old roof, plus he fixed a leaking roof

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

05/13/2020

Mike A.

Amazing! I am retired and have worked with many odd job and repair contractors through the years, and I think this was the best contracting experience I have ever had. Julio (the owner and foreman) came to look at the project within a week of my initial call and provided a detailed proposal within a few days later. He communicated regularly and clearly and performed the work exactly as expected, including showing up exactly when he said he would. He and his crew also worked very long days to get the job done as quickly as possible. And as an additional major advantage, the price was the lowest bid! I am very happy to have had a contract experience that was 100% satisfactory.

Description of Work
re-roof home and detached garage

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

03/30/2020

Allen R.

I was out of the country and Julio and his crew patched a roof leak which had started a day before my departure. He demanded no money down and made several trips to my house to mitigate the problem. I wanted to be home when the work on the new roof was done. Upon my return 3 weeks later the work was completed. Many compliments on the new roof from my neighbors. Clean up was excellent. Honest and dependable.

Description of Work
New roof and gutter spouts

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

08/29/2019

Emily P.

Gethsemane Roofing did a fantastic job on my roof. The price was very reasonable, the crew was very professional, and they kept the job site very clean. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Roofing replaced

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

07/11/2019

Terrence B.

Our house was in very bad need of a new roof and gutters. I got estimates from three roofers. One actually walked around the house, another never came out, but “looked” at my roof from a satellite. Then I called Julio at Gethsemane Roofing. He said he’d come to my house at 1:00 and arrived exactly on time. Julio not only walked around but got out a ladder and went up on the roof to inspect. Since he was the only one to actually inspect our roof and see what needed to be done, not to mention his bid was the most competitive, we hired him. If you appreciate old fashioned craftsmanship and quality work for a fair price, you’ll want to hire Gethsemane for your next roofing project. Our’s needed extensive repairs to damaged sections of the roof decking, soffits, and fascia; so the work spread out over four days. Julio and his crew arrived each day promptly at 7:30 and worked until almost dark. On the first day, they were very careful to cover our property and landscaping with plywood and tarps. At the end of each day, they would clean their work area and store their gear and materials for the next day. Talk about a hard working crew! Communication was excellent. Julio consistently communicated with us about what needed to be done and the progress at every stage. As I mentioned, our house needed a lot of work, including the repairing and connecting of the old, leaky flat roof of our deck to the main house roof. Julio took the time to tell us how that would work, showed us the damaged areas and even took before and after pictures for us. He sought our input for each damaged area found and addressed each with care and great attention to detail - making sure every little thing was done right. I wholeheartedly recommend Gethsemane Roofing. It’s rare these days to have major work done and not feel like you’ve been taken. Our experience working with Julio and his crew has been nothing but positive. I work from home, so I was present during the entire project. I always felt we were getting an honest days work and a job done right. Julio and his crew really live up to their motto of providing “service with integrity and honesty.” By the way, the roof looks great! Thank you Julio!

Description of Work
Tear-off and replacement of roof, gutters,soffits and fascia

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

06/26/2019

Jesse P.

Excellent, Julio and his crew arrived on time and did what they said was planed for the day, made me aware of the unforeseen issues below the old shingles prior to repairing, cleaned up everyday and did a fantastic job, i was really impressed.

Description of Work
New shingle roof was installed

Work Completed On 06/22/2019

06/23/2019

Mary K.

The work was affected by weather and unexpected findings, i.e. need to replace facia. I thought they were prompt, professional and did a great job on clean-up.

Description of Work
total roof replacement, including new decking, gutters, downspouts and facia.

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

05/24/2019

Arnold C.

Great. The roofs were repaired perfectly and the damaged wood underneath was replaced where necessary. They also replaced our non functional gutters. The crew was very professional and even though the job took an extra day, the cost was extremely reasonable. I would highly recommended Gethsemane for any roofing job.

Description of Work
Flat rubber roofs

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

04/01/2019

Amanda B.

I was very impressed with the workmanship and professionalism of Julio and his crew. Every few hours they would go around the property and make sure that there were no nails in the yard and they were very good at picking up any and all trash that came off the roof. We had several spots in our roof that were rotten and we knew needed repair. Julio took pictures and showed us exactly what needed to be fixed and made sure that it would never leak again. They worked 12 hour days and what would have taken us weeks to do ourselves took them just 4. They went above and beyond our expectations and I would highly recommend them if you need your roof repaired or replaced. Thank you!

Description of Work
Repair and replace roof

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

12/09/2018

john J.

We were most impressed and pleased w Gethsemane roofers. Julio came out to give us an estimate and though it was peak summer season with a lot of rain delays, he gave us his first available time slot to do our job. He climbed up on the roof personally and took photos to show us what the issue was. Our home is an older Tudor with many peaks. We have had visiting bats over the years and it was pointed out that a likely entry point was the vent covers which were of average quality and prior installation. Julio suggested removing the worn covers and then putting down a mesh material below the new covers, thus preventing bat entry. It made sense to us and thus far, seems to have worked. Our roof was getting a little long in the tooth so we asked Julio if it was time to consider a new one. He said no, that we have a good 5-10 yrs left on the roof itself though the vent covers were not of good quality/installation. He showed up when he said he would and knocked off the job in the same day, as promised. Julio's a quality guy who does quality work at a fair price. And he's on the job personally. We couldn't have asked for more.

Description of Work
Remove/replace roof vent covers

Work Completed On 10/04/2018

11/16/2018

Robert H.

Julio (owner of Gethsemane Roofing) and his crew of two really do live up to their motto of providing “service with integrity and honesty.” We are extremely pleased with their work of tearing off, replacing several areas of underlayment damage, and installing a new roof on our house and garage. Julio promptly responded to our call for an estimate for a new roof. After getting four proposals, Gethsemane’s was the most competitive. Perhaps because he was the only contractor to actually go up on the roof, carefully inspect things, and get a complete picture of what work needed to be done (I viewed this as a very positive sign that this individual would do a good job.) Upon starting the job, the crew was very careful to cover up and protect windows and landscaping with tarps and sheets of plywood. They started everyday promptly at 7:30 a.m. working a full day until dark. At the end of each day they tidied up their working area and their materials. Our house is an older house with several complex and steep roof angles and slopes. Julio, who was on site everyday leading the work, demonstrated his expertise and knowledge of roofing by addressing each area with care, attention to detail, and making sure the job was done right. Our experience working with Julio throughout the process was always positive. He consistently communicated with us about what needed to be done and the progress at every stage. I always felt we were getting an honest and thorough job done right and, in the end, the roof looks great! I would strongly recommend Gethsemane Roofing.

Description of Work
New roof on house and garage.

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

11/13/2018

james G.

I recently had to have one layer of asphalt shingles removed and replaced, and I am 100% satisfied with the work that was performed. I received a total of eleven bids for this project, and based on my extensive research, I selected Gethsemane Roofing to do the work. Their bid was very reasonable compared to the others, plus it included superior materials and the best warranty available. Julio is a ShingleMaster installer, which means that he has the highest credentials possible from CertainTeed (the manufacturer). He provided plenty of information regarding not only the quality of the shingles, but also all related materials such the underlayment, ice and water barrier, ridge vent, etc. He was great to work with, responsive to all of my questions, very punctual, professional, and was on the job himself from start to finish. The work was completed on schedule and they did a thorough cleanup when they were done. I also had him replace my 2" X 3" aluminum downspouts with 3" X 4" ones. The total cost of this project was $8,637. I would highly recommend Gethsemane Roofing to anyone who needs to have their roof replaced !

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

10/01/2018

Patricia K.

I was very pleased with every aspect of the job. Julio, the owner of the company, promptly answered my request for a quote and provided a very detailed estimate. The work was completed in 2 days as soon as the weather permitted, with the crew working long hours to get it done. The whole crew treated my property with respect and worked very hard. I thought the price was very reasonable. Since the roof comes with a 25 year guarantee I shouldn't need to hire them again, but I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof on my home

Work Completed On 09/25/2018

09/11/2018

Noel H.

I couldn’t have asked for a better results. I can praise their work effort, their timeliness, the responsiveness, their knowledge, and customer service. In the end we came away roof that was extremely well done at a very reasonable price by folks who care about what they are doing. It’s truly refreshing to see folks who take such pride in their work. I highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Re-roofed house. Also replaced sections of flashing

Work Completed On 08/20/2018